HOTEL LIKANI VIP HALL
Featuring a garden, HOTEL LIKANI VIP HALL is located in Likani. This 3-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and a concierge service. There’s a terrace and guests can use free WiFi and free private parking.The rooms at the hotel come with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and a bath. Rooms contain an electric tea pot and a shared bathroom with free toiletries, while certain rooms come with a kitchen equipped with a microwave. All rooms will provide guests with a closet and a coffee machine.Guests at HOTEL LIKANI VIP HALL can enjoy a buffet breakfast.Bakuriani is 21 miles from the accommodation, while Borjomi is 2.8 miles from the property.
- Our second time here and will return over and over again! Owners are one of the best people who are always ready to help you and feel you like youre at home! Amazing nature, pine forests, wonderful location near BorjomiKharagauli National park, clean rooms and fresh air! Never enough of this place!
- Nice and quiet guest house.Very friendly and helpful landlady, she and her husband helped me with a visit to the dentist.Location great especially if you have a car.
- Clean place, central location but also near the natural park with beautiful walking trails, very friendly hosts, comfortable beds, rooms with bathrooms inside, good breakfast.
- Located nearly in the forest on the end of the village, this hotel is perfect choice for travelers with own car or planning hiking in the mountains. Superb owners, you will enjoy it.
- Best value for money! Staying here was like a dream, this place is sorrounded by mountains and pine forests, view from the room was amazing! But the most important thing are the owners who are very hospitable and nice people! Rooms were super clean, meals on breakfast were fresh and natural! Highly recommended place to visit!
Guest House Borjomi Forest
Located in Borjomi, Guest House Borjomi Forest features a garden, barbecue facilities and a terrace. Among the facilities at this property are a shared kitchen and a shared lounge, along with free WiFi throughout the property. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.Bakuriani is 20 miles from the guesthouse.
- Cottage itself is new, excellent architecture with park for children to play, rooms were spacious with extra beds good value for money.Location is superb, at the end of a drivable street and beginning of forest trail. Property is surrounded on 2 side by forestWe went for a steep hike into the forest early morning, couldnt go far as the trail was very steep yet enjoyed the fresh air to the fullest
- Perfect location and panoramic view from the room. Was clean inside the room and bathroom, bed sets and towels was clean and aromatic as well. Planned to be there at 8pm but arrived 2am due to ftrafic. However owner if I am not mistaken owner name was Lana was waiting for us and welcomed very friendly…
- There are not so many nice places to stay in Borjomi a lot of old and ugly or big touristic hotels. My husband and I were looking for the familylike place, not directly in downtown but close to everything. This small family hotel is situated right next to the nice forest. You see all Borjomi from the balcony! Beautiful family, very friendly and supportive. Thank you!
- the location is very nice, it is at the edge of town, which is excellent if you seek this to get a greater scenery view of the area.it was a very quiet, clean and pleasant staythe accommodation is simple with all you need to enjoy going out to tour town or the area and the forest.
- . . , .
HillSide Guest House
One of our best sellers in Borjomi! Hill Guest House is located in Borjomi on the edge of a nature reserve. Free WiFi access is available, as well as free private parking. At Hill Guest House you will also find a shared kitchen.Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, a tour desk and luggage storage.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, horse riding and fishing.
- The atmosphere at the guesthouse was very warm and welcoming, especially at night the best we had in Georgia. They offered us Chacha and tea when we arrived. One night we wanted to walk to a restaurant for dinner, and Nikusha was just leaving, so he kindly offered us a ride. I was a bit sick, and Nikushas mom took really good care of me, and checked occasionally to see if I felt better. There was traffic on our way to the guesthouse, and we arrived pretty late and after the estimated time we gave Nikusha. They still welcomed us kindly, and said it was not a problem. They offer a variety of day trips around Borjomi at reasonable prices.Breakfast was good and filling.We definitely recommend staying here!
- Our stay at the hillside was amazing. Great location, wonderful and hospital hosts, very comfortable beds with good linen which is important.
- Excellent hosts…very resoonsive, handy and helpful fulfilling every request we had itinerary recommendations, laundry, dining. Very quiet accommodation and quite close to the centre. Very tasty breakfasts. Niko and his mother are lovely and very welcoming hosts.
- Borojomi is great nice and beautiful nico was help in everything , we will come back for sure
- Super friendly host, nice place, clean and comfy.
Guest House Green Rose
One of our top picks in Borjomi. Guest House Green Rose is located in Borjomi, just a 2-minute walk from Borjomi Park Train Station and 2,650 feet from the mineral springs. Free WiFi access is available.You can enjoy mountain view and city view from the rooms. Featuring a shower, private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer.Guests can cook their meals in the shared fully equipped kitchen, complete with a dining area. A variety of cafés and restaurants can be found within a 3-minute walk of Guest House Green Rose.Laundry facilities are on site. The property offers free parking.Borjomi Central Train Station is 2 mi away.
- The hosts made a delicious breakfast for us per our request. There are roses all over the house. The apartment is specious with two bedrooms and a large living room. Its good for the families with children. There is one big and one small beds. We traveled with our friends and they are happy too. Thank you.
- Staff was nice, location is great, good for big family
- Really cozy place with perfect outdoor sitting area and super kind staff <3 breakfast was super too!
- Wonderful elderly hosts. Very comfortable. Great location. Spotless. Large tasty breakfast optional.
- frinendly host, location, facilities good value for the price.
Chicho Guest house features free WiFi throughout the property and views of city in Borjomi. Boasting family rooms, this property also provides guests with a children’s playground. The accommodations offers a 24-hour front desk, a shared kitchen and currency exchange for guests.At the guest house the rooms come with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a kitchen, a dining area and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, a shower and free toiletries. All guest rooms feature a desk.Guests at Chicho Guest house will be able to enjoy activities in and around Borjomi, like skiing and fishing.Bakuriani is 19 mi from the accommodations. The nearest airport is Kutaisi International, 52 mi from Chicho Guest house, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Very good location, near marshrutkas, quiet neighbourhood
- , , .
- . , , . , , . , . , , .
- , , , ! , !, ! !
- A notre grande surprise, nous avions lappartement pour nous tous seul.Appartement bien quip et bien situ ct dune boulangerie et 2min dun supermarch. Le parc est 1015 min.
Borjomi Palace Health & Spa Center
One of our top picks in Borjomi. Borjomi Palace Hotel & Spa is located in Borjomi town center, 2,650 feet from the Mineral Water Park. It features a spa center and a gym. Free Wi-Fi and free private parking are provided.All bright rooms come with a flat-screen TV, a kettle and a mini-bar. Modern bathrooms are fitted with a spa bath, and free toiletries are available.Georgian Wine House Restaurant offers various Georgian and European dishes. Also guests can have a drink at the bar and sing karaoke.The on-site spa center offers various medical and cosmetic treatments, including massage services. You can work out in a gym, relax in a sauna and play billiards.Borjomi Train Station is 10 minutes’ walk away, and the distance to Tbilisi International Airport is 106 mi. A shuttle service can be arranged at surcharge.
- 1 the location2 the staff3 the food 4 the hospitality…
- The location and the staff were amazing. The view was great.They offered us a free dinner and the price was good compared to the nice experience.
- The room was absolutely perfect and staff was really friendly and helpful. When we arrived, they added us lunch as a gift Price concluded just breakfast. The view was gorgeous and its easy to go there from station it takes just 35 minute. It was also near to central park.
- Hotel is located nicely, not far from national park. Staff was helpful. .Clean rooms, pool etc all Good.
- Food in the buffet was very and servers were Super nice, helpful and friendly! Hotel is beautiful.
One of our best sellers in Borjomi! Akaki’s Guesthouse is offering accommodations in Borjomi. There’s a grill and guests can use free WiFi and free private parking.Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hairdryer, all rooms at the guesthouse have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and some rooms also offer a balcony. The rooms will provide guests with a closet and an electric tea pot.Bakuriani is 20 miles from Akaki’s Guesthouse.
- Very nice apartment. Have everything youd need for comfortable stay. Moreover, view from the balcony is stunning very nice place to chill in evening and shoot timelapses
- Located in the hills, maybe a good 1015 minutes of walk from the city center. But, considering the price per night it was a really good deal. The guest rooms are located on the highest floor of the building.You get a clean room with air conditioning, TV, WiFi and private bathroom. There is also a small kitchen with a wash machine and fridge at disposal.
- Details are exactly the same as displayed. Not sure how far it is from the city because we didnt want to leave the rooms balcony. Amazing view
- The owner Akaki is a nice man. The view from the room is very nice. Its a guesthouse so comfortable for a family.
- We really liked the balcony with an amazing view on the mountains. The apartment had a shared kitchen for guests with a washing machine which was really practical after a hike in BorjomiKharagauli NP!
Tori is located in Borjomi. The accommodations provides a 24-hour front desk, airport transfers, a shared kitchen and free WiFi.Guest rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels, fridge, a kettle, a bath or shower, a hairdryer and a wardrobe. At the inn each room comes with a private bathroom with free toiletries.Guests at Tori can enjoy a continental breakfast.Bakuriani is 16 mi from the accommodations. The nearest airport is Kutaisi International Airport, 52 mi from Tori.
- Fantastic, friendly owner, ready to help. Really good guy! Very rich and tasty breakfast, prepared by his wife.
- Very beautiful as a location and the most beautiful staff led by Mrs. Maya is very nice and the hotel owner is also a good man
- Relatively close to the Central Part.Lots of parking space on the street.Comfortable bed.Large room.Nice staff.Good breakfast.
- . . , 57 . … , , . , !
- , , , , .
Located in Borjomi, 19 miles from Bakuriani, Villa Lazika provides a garden and free WiFi.Each unit comes with a sofa, a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a well-fitted kitchen with a dining area, and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. A balcony with garden views is offered in all units.The apartment has a grill.A ski storage space is available on site and both hiking and skiing can be enjoyed within close proximity of Villa Lazika.
- Great location, big apartment and the owners were realy nice people.
- Excellent location. Very quiet but convenient, just one block next to the main road. The guesthouse owner is friendly and helpful. The facilities in the apartment is sufficient. I hoped I can stay one more day to enjoy the apartment and Borjomi National Park.
- Villa Lazika is a very charming and comfortable apartment for your stay in Borjomi. The apartment is incredibly clean and thoughtfully decorated and would be great for a family, with two rooms, a full kitchen, and bathroom. George and his family live right there, so if you need anything they can help you. They met us with a nice bottle of wine and made good recommendations for places to eat and things to see in the area. Only George speaks English, his parents speak Russian, but he was accessible anytime we had a question. The location is also good, being about 1 minute away from the main street that runs through Borjomi and about a 10 minute walk from the entrance to the park with the amusement park. We were there only one night, but would have been very happy to stay longer and would certainly return, without question!
- I enjoyed a lot in this house..everything is clean and arranged properly . house owner Is user friendly and can ask whatever u want
- So cleane and new beautiful facilities.Its second time I am visiting this villa and love more and more.Thank you Mr. George for your best service.
Set in Borjomi, Maia’s Apartment offers accommodations with a shared lounge, free WiFi, a shared kitchen, and a tour desk. The homestay has river views and is 19 mi from Bakuriani.The homestay features 3 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, an equipped kitchen with a fridge and a stovetop, a washing machine, and 1 bathroom with a shower.If you would like to discover the area, hiking is possible in the surroundings.The nearest airport is Kutaisi International, 52 mi from the homestay, and the property offers a free airport shuttle service.
- Everything was fine, rooms and bathrooms were clean.Beds were comfortable and kitchen was big!Host was very nice and told us what to do and where!
- .superb location, very nice owners, very spacious apartment with all needed facilitiesLocation is amazing, right on city center, 2 minutes from supermarkets and 7 minutes from park walking distance all
- Very nice flat, wellequipped with one shared bedroom and three bethrooms with single beds. We stayed there only for one night. The host was extremely nice and helpful.
- Well equipped flat with one bedroom and room with single beds. Grocery store, bus station, national park HQ very near. Landlord is a nice guy.
- Die Lage des Apartments war fr uns berraschend es war in einem der grten und hsslichsten Hochhuser der Stadt. Das Haus selbst wirkte etwas heruntergekommen, das Treppenhaus war ziemlich kaputt, der Aufzug brauchte gutes Zureden, aber die Wohnung selbst war sehr gut renoviert worden, alles funktionierte, besonders die Heizung und das warme Wasser. Die Zimmer waren sauber, wie auch Bad und Kche. Die Angabe 3 Schlafzimmer ist etwas irrefhrend, eigentlich sind es zwei und ein Durchgangszimmer mit Schlafsofas. Der Vermieter war sehr hilfsbereit, Checkin und Checkout waren problemlos, ebenso wie die Kommunikation mit ihm. Er konnte zwar kein Englisch und wir kein Russisch, aber der Googlebersetzer hat uns gut geholfen. Markt und Supermrkte sind ganz in der Nhe, sehr zentrale Lage.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Likani