Ocean Village Club (Adults Only)
One of our top picks in Diani Beach.Located on the Indian Ocean along the white sandy Diani Beach, Ocean Village Club offers guests a tranquil haven.Featuring tropical decor with teak furniture, all rooms come with a veranda and air-conditioning. The Deluxe Rooms all have sea views. They include a seating area with flat-screen TV and a small fridge.A selection of meals and dishes are offered from breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as pizzas and cocktails can be enjoyed in Sails a la carte Restaurant or Makuti Restaurant, and drinks are served at the poolside bar. Ocean Village Club also provides an intimate ambiance consisting of of evening entertainment with performances by local dancers and musicians.For relaxation, guests can book a massage. Diving courses can also be arranged on request.The resort is just a 10-minute drive from Ukunda village. Mombasa is located 25 mi away and Moi International Airport is 31 mi away.
- A nice and quiet quaint property. Beautiful garden and rooms.
- We liked our stay so much, that we would love to come back(which we normally never do). We had an amazing and very relaxed stay: Champaign and oysters during breakfast, amazing lobster for lunch, great cocktails, a soft bed, amazing and kind service, the best beach beds and an amazing garden to relax. I celebrated my birthday in the hotel, and the staff were the best during our romantic diner on the beach for this ocassion. We would 120% recommend this place to couples/ and or friends who need a true and relaxing break.
- Location, staff, rooms are perfect. Very stylish lighting in the central garden trees, with little monkeys running around in it. Location is right on the whitest beach sands you’ll ever see, and walking distance from several kyteschools.
- The staff was very friendly and professional. The food was delicious, just the best.
- Loved the property, great staff, good food. The facilities were huge given the number of people staying there so it was nice to have lots of space.
Papillon Lagoon Reef Hotel
One of our top picks in Diani Beach.Set on Diani Beach, Papillon Lagoon Reef features an outdoor pool, beach bar and restaurant terrace all overlooking the Indian Ocean. Decorated in traditional Swahili style, it offers diving, a fitness center and tennis.Each air-conditioned room has either a balcony or patio with views of the gardens or ocean. All have a private bathroom with hairdryer and some include a satellite TV.Baobab buffet restaurant serves Kenyan and international cuisine under a thatched roof. Poolside Bistro Restaurant provides breakfast and lunch, including grilled dishes. There is a swim-up pool bar and drinks can be served to the room.Massages, a game room and ping-pong are available and there is evening entertainment. Children can use the indoor play area. Deep sea fishing is also available.Papillon Lagoon Reef Hotel is a 10 minute drive from Diani’s shops. Mombasa is 24 miles away and Mombasa Airport is around 1 hour 15 minutes away by car.
- The food was plentiful and there were always lots of vegetables on offer which was great. The staff were very helpful and friendly. The rooms were clean, if a bit tired decor wise. The beach was gorgeous! Definitely recommend this resort for a peaceful and beautiful beach vacation.
Location of the hotel was good, the swimming pool was great, facilities clean and rooms very nice with good beds, the food was good. Staff very helpful and friendly. Front desk very supportive and attentive.
Despite the small things that were not perfect the place is nice and we are willing to come back.
- The location was great and the staff very friendly. All beers are free on full board.
- Great location, excellent food, attentive staff, enthusiastic and friendly entertainment team.
- Good food, great location, excellent beach, great pools lovely room fun people. A great place
Morning Star Diani
Set in Diani Beach, 1,000 feet from Diani Beach Hospital. Morning Star Diani offers accommodations with free WiFi and a garden with a terrace. Complimentary private parking is available on site.All self-catered units feature tiled floors and are fitted with a flat-screen TV, an equipped kitchen with an oven, and a private bathroom with bath or shower. A terrace with pool views is offered in every unit.A buffet breakfast is served each morning at the property. The in-house restaurant serves international cuisine.Moi International Airport is 17 mi from the property.
- Breakfast buffet was delicious, staff were exceptional (especially Francis and Justin), pool was clean and relaxing, rooms were well maintained and spacious.
- The breakfast was excellent and allowed enough time to complete. It was well prepared and tasty
The staff and manager were really friendly and very accommodating. Walking distance to the beach. Good breakfast. Amazing pool.
Thank you for a great stay. Definitely worth it.
- Everything else was good, pool was awesome and the staff were excellent
- Convenient place, friendly Hollywood smiles from the staff.
PrideInn Hotel Diani
Featuring free WiFi, PrideInn Hotel Diani offers accommodations in Diani Beach. The hotel has an outdoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a seating area where you can relax.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for golfing and fishing. The Diani Beach Shopping Center is 0.7 mi from PrideInn Hotel Diani, while Colobus Conservation is 4.3 mi from the property. The nearest airport Moi Airport is 17 mi from PrideInn Hotel Diani.
- Property is easily accessible by public transport and is located in a quiet and serene area with close proximity to Shopping complexes and restaurants. The beach too isn’t far off. The staff were friendly and helpful especially the head Chef who made sure guests had a good experience in the restaurant
- Indeed the stuff plus my expectations in the was fabulous and I hope to be back very soon.
- Carpet on the room will keep the room clean and prevent slippery when come out of the bathroom 🤔
- The staff is super kind and caring. The swimming pool area is very nice and we enjoyed it a lot. The breakfast was very good.
- The stuff are courteous and helpful. The place is spacious and quiet
Afrika Pearl & Spa
One of our top picks in Diani Beach.Offering splendid sea views, Afrika Pearl & Spa is located on white and sandy Diani Beach. This boutique hotel offers an outdoor pool, wellness facilities and a kids’ club.Offering sea or pool views, each room comes with a furnished terrace and a bathroom with hairdryer and bathrobes. The beds are draped with a mosquito net.Overlooking the beach, the restaurant serves local Swahili cuisine and International dishes. Cocktails and snacks can be enjoyed the the Pearly Sand Bar or the Lounge Bar.For relaxation, outdoor massages and beauty treatments are offered. Other wellness facilities include a sauna, a hot tub and a fitness center.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including windsurfing, snorkeling, diving, volleyball and table tennis.The Ukunda Airstrip is 15 minutes drive away and Moi International Airport is 31 mi away. The property offers guests transfers from the Standard Gauge Railway (SGR) Mombasa Terminus to the hotel.
Beautiful location, very friendly staff and helpful. Accomodations were very
The property can best be described as SERENE!
Iwould recommend it to ANYONE!
(By the way, I am ALLERGIC to eggs!)
- Excellent customer service. They are not only professional, but consistently professional. In particular, the duty manager (Eric) and his aide (Mr. Kalu) were continuosly receptive, cheerful, and enthusiastic. The booking reservation officer also displayed high levels of professional demeanor. I would highly recommend this place to a visiting client….
- Excellent and clean hotel with a very friendly staff. It is a small hotel with few rooms which made our stay very quiet and relaxing. Good breakfast!
- Micheal the manager was really great. He gave us a very warm welcome and always there when we needed any assistance. Compliments to the chef as he personally prepared local Kenyan foods for us even though it wasn’t in the menu. The staffs were great and very hospitable. The location was somewhat central and it was accessible by walking along the beach or taking a short tuk tuk ride which cost about 50-100KES per person. The concept of the place is unique and different from other places as our privacy are well guarded.
- Beautiful location, very friendly staff and helpful. Accomodations were very
The Sands at Nomad
Nestled in an indigenous coastal forest with a garden and a palm-fringed beach, The Sands at Nomad is located in Ukunda. It features an outdoor pool, a spa area and restaurants.The spacious accommodations are individually designed and combine mahagony furniture with Swhaili design. Each room is fitted with a mini-bar and air conditioning. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and towels. Some of the rooms have a spa bath.A tropical breakfast is served at the main restaurant, which is also open for lunch and dinner. There is a sushi bar and a pizzeria. Cocktails, refreshments and snacks can be enjoyed at the pool bar.Other facilities at The Sands include a watersport center, a fitness center, a 24-hour front desk, a gift shop and a tour desk.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including windsurfing, kitesurfing, diving and snorkeling. An 18-hole golf course is located 1.2 mi from the hotel. Moi Airport is 26 mi away and airport shuttles can be arranged for a surcharge.
- Autententhical enviromnet and excellent restaurant …
- The privacy of my balcony, and excellent internet.
- Sands at Nomad is a beautiful hotel, we really enjoyed our stay there. The staff in particular are lovely and very welcoming. The restaurant is really excellent unfortunately the beach bar was under renovation while we were there (low season). We loved seeing the bush babies in the evening!
Extremely clean rooms and the staff are very friendly and overall our stay was very good!
We’ll come back for sure
- The service was good, some of the personnel were hilarious. The restaurant has an Italian chef, so all the meals were tasty.
African Dream Cottages – Diani Beach
Just 19 mi south of Mombasa, African Dream Cottages – Diani Beach is located in Diani close to the beach. It offers an outdoor pool, restaurant and a bar.The rooms have pool and garden views and are equipped with kitchen facilities and outdoor dining area. The beds are draped with mosquito nets.
The restaurant serves African and International cuisine. Cocktails and drinks can be enjoyed at the bar.At African Dream Cottages you will find a garden, a terrace and a shared lounge and luggage storage. Airport shuttles can be arranged for a surcharge.The Shimba Hills National Reserves is 17 mi away.
- Everything was exceptional… True value… For the first time, the place looked and was as sold in the photos and by reviews. Had a great time. Please do visit if you’re ever consider going to Diani.
- Everything. Loved the clean pool, amazing, friendly staff, delicious food, quiet in a gorgeous tropical setting, good sized cottages-kitchette was a plus. Very secure with in room safes.
I love staying here. Every single one of the staff was incredibly sweet and kind and helpful. The waiters, the security guards the groundsman the people who cleaned our room – all superb. Bianca herself is absolutely charming.
Our cottage was just a delight. Beautiful comfortable large double bed and mosquito protection great bathroom, kitchen and the swimming pool made it feel like we were in Heaven. Also cats to admire.
I very much hope to return as this is a very special place and on top of all that the cooks Are really good.
Loved the set up of the cottages. The pool was a favourite!
The security was top notch and staff really friendly.
Bed was extremely comfortable and clean.
The swimming pool was fun.
Glory Ocean Villas – Diani
Located in Magutu, 1.5 miles from Diani Beach, Glory Ocean Villas – Diani provides accommodations with free bikes, free private parking, an outdoor swimming pool and barbecue facilities. The property has pool views, a sun terrace, and free WiFi is available throughout the property.At the hotel, each room is equipped with a closet. Complete with a private bathroom, guest rooms at Glory Ocean Villas – Diani are equipped with a TV, and some rooms are equipped with a seating area. The rooms will provide guests with a fridge.The nearest airport is Ukunda, a 14-minute walk from the accommodation, and the property offers a free airport shuttle service.
- The quietness of the premises and surroundings. Location was excellent. Rate per day very fair. Luisa excellent host. She checked up on us almost daily and was there to say goodbye..sad affair.
- An excellent place to relax. The villa is very clean. The pool is cleaned and filled with water every day. There is a kitchen, it has everything you need for cooking. Rooms are washed every day. Homely atmosphere, helpful staff. Any your request will not be left without attention. Many thanks to manager Louise, for their help and understanding. Accommodation, car rental, safaris – everything went fine, thanks to Luisa. No problems with communication, considering that I do not know English well. Beautiful country, good people, great vacation!
Es war wunderbar. Das Personal, die Häuser, der Pool.
Ein toller Service von Louisa und Josephine.
Es ist immer jemand da und es wird sich um alles gekümmert.
Das Gelände ist sehr gepflegt.
Amani Tiwi Beach Resort
Located in South Mombasa, this resort features air-conditioned rooms surrounding a luxury pool and tropical palm trees. Alternatively, guests can relax in a sun-lounger on the resort’s private beach with views of the Indian Ocean.All rooms combine dark wooden furniture with light bed linens and a mosquito net. Each features a satellite TV, mini-bar and private bathroom.Views of the beach are provided from the restaurant which serves a buffet or à la carte menu. Beverages are available at the adjacent bar with exposed stone walls and polished wooden bench top.Daily activities and entertainment are organized at the pool or on the beach and there is also a supervised children’s club. Free water sport activities are available on site.The 24-hour reception can help with an airport shuttle to Ukanda Airport, 7.5 mi away. Moi Airport Mobassa is 24 mi distant.
- Food, extensive pools, clean rooms, diverse restaurants and bars, excellent gardens. Friendly staff…
Very friendly and Courteous staff,
The beach, just awesome!
- Entertainment for guests. Private beach. Child care services. Great pool. Good meal options.
- The breakfast was amazing African breakfast. Facilities was amazing. Full day activity. Staff were cooperative and friendly. Kids were busy all day enjoying the warm swimming pool. The hotel is beach front but unable to swim. if you want to swim by the beach you can walk a little bit and get an amazing shore.
- Beautiful location, in the middle of nowhere. Private beach. Swimmingpool 500 m long. Lots of monkeys 🙂 fun for tourists, less fun for locals. Very good lunch and dinner. All inclusive package good drinks. Service minded and friendly personnel.
Located in Diani Beach, 2.4 miles from Colobus Conservation, Galu Inn has accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, a fitness center and a bar. With a shared lounge, the property also has a garden, as well as a terrace. The property provides a 24-hour front desk, airport transportation, room service and free WiFi throughout the property.Continental and Asian breakfast options are available every morning at the hotel.Galu Inn offers an indoor pool.Baharini Shopping Centre is 2.7 miles from the accommodation, while The Diani Beach Shopping Centre is 3.3 miles from the property.
- Everything!! Facilities…the personnel…the location, a short walk to the beach, best part of the beach where you can walk inside the water!!
- The rooms were very clean and well laid out and the AC was a God send in the heat.
- the place was conducive and the meals were very tasty
Jättefint rum med airkondition,tv,kyl,vattenkokare och kassaskåp för värdesaker.
Stort och bra badrum.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Kwale