Set in Kópasker, Bjarnastaðir Guest house has barbecue facilities and a terrace. The accommodations offers a shared kitchen, a shared lounge and luggage storage for guests.All guest rooms in the hostel are fitted with a kettle. At Bjarnastaðir Guest house all rooms have a wardrobe and a private bathroom.The accommodations offers a hot tub. Guests at Bjarnastaðir Guest house will be able to enjoy activities in and around Kópasker, like hiking.The nearest airport is Húsavík Airport, 29 mi from the hostel.
No reviews yet.
Located in Skinnastadir, Dettifoss Guest house is 16 mi north of Dettifoss Waterfall. It offers simple, modern rooms with shared bathrooms. WiFi and parking are free.All rooms include a wardrobe, desk and view of the surrounding countryside.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking. Iceland’s premier whale watching area, Húsavík, is a 45-minute drive from Guest house Dettifoss.
- The rooms and shared bathrooms were very clean. They have a big kitchen can cook. Also the night view was very good, it was a very good place to see stars and Northern lights
- Room was spacious, kitchen and dining rooms are very well equiped and welcoming. Surroundings are beautiful and the host Olga is very kind.
- Very friendly owner. Very nice property. Kitchen was well equipped. Bathrooms were clean with heated floors. We never had to wait for bathroom even though they were shared bathrooms. Beds were comfortable. Would stay here again.
- The bathroom and shower rooms were pretty spacious. Our rooms were also spacious and clean with a nice lobby area to eat our meals. We were able to brew free coffee to enjoy our morning as well.
- This was the first time that I stayed in a guesthouse with shared facilities. It was actually better than I expected. The rooms were very nice with a modern design. One of the rooms we stayed in actually had a sink which was nice. There were plenty of bathrooms so I never had to wait for one to become available. We had to rent three rooms to fit my entire family, but it still wasnt any more expensive than any of the other places we stayed in Iceland. The shared kitchen was a little crowded at times, but it wasnt too bad. Everyone that stayed there was courteous.
Skulagardur features a restaurant, bar, a shared lounge and garden in Garður. Among the facilities at this property are room service and a concierge service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. Every room comes with a patio with lake views.All units at the hotel are equipped with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and a shower. Guest rooms include a desk.A buffet breakfast is available daily at Skulagardur.The accommodations offers a terrace.The nearest airport is Húsavík Airport, 22 mi from Skulagardur.
- The location is magnificent, the facilities are top notch, and the staff are great.
- Hotel was nice, I liked how the rooms had doors into the yard. We had to rearrange our plans since the drive from the East coast took a bit longer and we had to do the checkin for certain time. Overall, I would stay there again.
- The surrounding area was beautiful and convenient to where we were traveling. The room was clean, with plenty of space. The beds were comfortable. The bathroom was big and the shower was hot. The view from the windows was pretty, even when the weather outside was overcast.The owners are very friendly. They spent time visiting with us and answering questions of every sort, which added to the experience. They have excellent ice cream on site. We did not eat dinner there, but the breakfast spread was good.This is a nice family and it is a pleasure to wish them well and give them a good review.
- Nice array for breakfast with quite a few options…very friendly, kind and personable hosts new owners who have long lived in the area who shared helpful local perspectives and good advice in response to specific questions.
- Very nice view, good location , very warm welcome and cleanroom
Sólsetur Guest house is located in Raufarhöfn and offers acommodation with free WiFi access. The property provides ocean views from all rooms and is 1.9 mi from the Arctic Circle.All rooms have access to a shared bathroom and toilet, while the property also has a shared TV lounge and a shared kitchen.Activities that can be enjoyed in the vicinity include cycling, fishing and hiking.Husavik Airport is 89 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- Location, dark curtains, cleanliness, and the view over the bay.
- I had the whole place to myself that day! The Arctic Henge is easily visible and walkable from town. 15 km north is Hraunhafnartangi, an old white lighthouse. Driving to it is a VERY bad idea once you get within a couple km. Huge loose stones everywhere. Unless your vehicle has some decent height from the bottom, just walk!
- The location was perfect… it is confortable, clean and spacious.
- Nice place by the sea with a great view. The rooms are clean and the location is good to those who want to visit this area of Iceland
- The roads were closed because of bad weather, and the owner came by to tell me I should not be traveling. She then said, you stay out…no charge. She said me being safe was more important than the money!! Outstanding customer service!
This guest house is quietly located in the northern fishing village of Raufarhöfn, set on the Greenland Sea. It provides free Wi-Fi, a communal kitchen and shared TV lounge.The simply furnished rooms at The Nest all have a wardrobe and shared bathroom facilities.Guests can find a grocery store and restaurant in the area around The Nest, which is also nice for hiking, bird watching and nature sightseeing. A boat tour across the Arctic Circle, which draws its line at Raufarhöfn, is another area activity.Ásbyrgi Canyon is 45 mi away, while the town of Húsavík is 81 mi from the property.
- Spacious, nice kitchen, very helpful and friendly staff
- Nice clean room with good view and comfortable bed.
- Velmi mila pani na recepci.Pokoje prijemne a s hezkym vyhledem. V hotelu je i spolecenska mistnost s kuchyni. Kuchyne skvele vybavena. Doporucuji take navstivit Artic Henge, ktere je od ubytovani vzdalene tak 3 minuty. Autem
- Im Stil einer Jugendherberge, einfach aber sauber. Kche ordentlich eingerichtet.
- Wir waren alleine im Hotel und hatten daher alle Gemeinschaftsrume Wohnzimmer, Kche, Bad fr uns, wie eine groe Ferienwohnung. Das war perfekt.
Húsavík – Ásbyrgi Apartment
Húsavík – Ásbyrgi Accommodations is a self-catering accommodations located 26 mi from Húsavik town. Free WiFi access is available. Accommodations will provide you with a terrace and a seating area. There is a full a kitchenette with a dishwasher and a microwave. The private bathroom also come with a shower. You can enjoy lake view and mountain view.At Húsavík – Ásbyrgi Accommodations you will find a garden, barbecue facilities and a terrace. Activities in the surrounding area include hiking. The property offers free parking.
- Clean, quite, private, comfortable Owner is very helpful
- Location, friendly, comfortable, clean and good view
- Well equipped apartment, furnished with care. It was great to have a washing machine and a dryer! Nice location, next to a lake.
- Our stay in srns apartment was perfect. Immerse in nature and in silence, the apartment is big living room/kitchen bedroom and big toilet and with all the comforts even washing machine and drier. srn is lovely and welcoming. Definitely the right choice for those looking for relax and quietness!
- We enjoyed everything!! The Hostess was very kind and helpful from the time when I booked this property. It is located in a quiet area. We could glimpse how the rural living in Iceland could be. It is the great location for visiting the beautiful Asbyrgi national park. The rooms were in excellent condition, and it was very comfortable to stay.
With panoramic views of the Raufarhöfn fishing village in north-eastern Iceland, this hotel is located on the Melrakkaslétta plain. It features a sea-view restaurant with a bar and terrace.A wardrobe, desk and private bathroom with a shower and toiletries are provided in all rooms at Hotel Nordurljos.A variety of dishes, including fresh fish, are served in the on-site restaurant.Bird watching is a popular area activity, along with trout fishing and hiking. With 0.9 mi of the hotel is an indoor swimming pool, sauna and the modern Arctic Henge monument at Raufarhöfn. The Arctic Circle is only 5 mi from the hotel.
- Hotel owner exceptionally friendly and helpful. He arrangedand gaveus a personal tour of the nearby historic church. The food was excellent and the dining room has a nice view of the harbor.
- Spacious room, well decorated and clean.Close to the Arctic Henge, hopefully it will be finished one day.
- Everyone was so friendly and genuine , including the owners and Clara .
- Dinner was fabulous. Fresh cod and salmon in large portions. Very tastefull. Large room with sitting area. Comfortable beds. Good breakfast.
- Der Inhaber war von groer Freundlichkeit und Hilfsbereitschaft.
Garður guesthouse in Garður provides accommodations with a garden, barbecue facilities and a terrace. Among the facilities at this property are a shared kitchen and a shared lounge, along with free WiFi throughout the property. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.Rooms are complete with a shared bathroom, while certain accommodations at the guesthouse also feature a seating area.The nearest airport is Husavik Airport, 36 miles from Garður guesthouse.
- The accommodation is in a good location. Close to Asbyrgi and Dettifoss. We stayed here, because it was close to the starting point of doing hikes as from The Asbyrgi visitor centre. The accommodation is exactly as on pictures. Lots of space for all the guests. 2 living rooms, 2 kitchens, 2 bathrooms. Also you can do your laundry here which was very convenient. We enjoyed it very much!
- Guesthouse is from two parts, one part has 4 bigger rooms, wc, bathroom and a kitchen, another part has 4 smaller 2 bed rooms, kitchen and a bathroom. Each part has their own entrance and can be separated with doors. Everything was clean and modern.There is a laundry room with washer and dryer,it was really usefull!
- everything was great two kitchen and three toilets are available good location to see the Aurora Borealis if you are lucky enough large and bright living room
- There are two beautiful kitchens, one bigger and one smaller with nice dinning places, enough space for the guests. The place totally look like on photos, beds are comfortable and blankets warm and cozy. I enjoyed staying there.
- Nice spacious room. Everything was clean. Free tea and coffee provided. Also TV available in room.
Located at the edge of Ásbyrgi National Park, Nordic Natura provides accommodations with free WiFi, a flat-screen TV and a kitchenette.All units include a dining area and/or a terrace.The lodge offers a barbecue.If you would like to discover the area, horse riding, cycling and hiking are possible in the surroundings and a bicycle rental service can be arranged.The nearest airport is Húsavík Airport, 43 mi from Nordic Natura.
- We really enjoyed the seclusion offered by the private cabins a quartermile off the main road. The scenery of the surrounding canyon was lovely and the rooms were wellfurnished stove, microwave, dishwasher, barbecue grill, and refrigerator.
- It is a good stay with nice view and warm house. There is a welcoming gift from the host. All soap is organic which smells really nice. The host provided the brand to us for our information. We saw stars and aurora on that night, so lucky.
- Lovely room. Beds were super comfy. Perfectly clean not a speck of dirt anywhere. Handy mini kitchen. Beautiful bathroom with shower. Twin beds worked great for my friend and me.
- We really enjoyed our stay at Nordic Natura and recommend everyone staying there. It is at such a wonderful and peaceful location and Augusta is such a nice host.
- Everything was so stylish and comfortable, very hard to believe this was actually in the middle of nowhere. The views were great.
Featuring a private pier and an impressive sea view, Tungulending Guest house is located 8.1 mi outside of Húsavík village. Relaxation options include enjoying a drink at the bar.The rooms feature a timber interior and have access to shared bathroom facilities. Free WiFi access is available.Guests can enjoy the panoramic view of Skjálfandi Bay.There is ticket service at the property. Guests can engage in various activities, such as whale watching, fishing and hiking.
- This place was amazing. The staff were really friendly and took great care of us. The view was incredible, right next to the Greenland Sea. The building is a standalone little white house, perched on the side of a hill, all by itself. Never stayed anywhere like this before in my life. The rooms are small, but quaint, and there is a decentsized common area with good coffee and tea. Breakfast was fresh, prepared right before we ate.
- Amazing location .Great sunset. Friendly and helpful staff! Very nice breakfast in a large room with a beautiful view of the sea. Sharing a bathroom was no problem.
- This place had it all Very friendly staff and really good breakfast and fish soup A top location in the north with one of the most beatifull landscapes in Iceland Cozy rooms, which were better decorated than all other places we stayed. It has its own kind of charm Perfect distance to Husavik The owner even recommended a place to spot puffins where we also saw a whale without a stupid whale watching tourDefinitly want to come again! We even got a TShirt to remind us of this great place.
- This guesthouse was a hidden gem just a little ways from Hsavk. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The fish soup dinner and the breakfast were both absolutely delicious. I really enjoyed sitting out on the terrace area or by the window with a cup of coffee and enjoying the view of the sea. Our hosts were very gracious, friendly, and considerate, and they helped with questions we had about our plans and activities.
- The host was very friendly and accommodating. We arrived around 78 in the evening and she brewed a fresh pot of coffee for us. The room was clean and very nicely decorated. The breakfast was nice.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Kópasker