Located in Klein Sinaai in the Oost-Vlaanderen region, De Heimeer has a terrace and garden views. This self-catered vacation home features a garden, grill facilities, free WiFi and free private parking.Composed of 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, this vacation home has a flat-screen TV with cable channels, Blu-ray player and DVD player. There’s a dining area and a kitchen complete with a dishwasher, a microwave and a fridge.Cycling can be enjoyed nearby.Antwerp is 21 miles from the vacation home, while Ghent is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Antwerp International Airport, 24 miles from De Heimeer.
- Located very quiet, perfect for relaxing. Because we have a dog the garden was also pretty nice, completely fenced so it was maximum safe.
- Lovely quiet location, delightful property with every comfort and thoughtful touches
- Absolutely fantastic all round. Caters for all walks of life, old and young. Situated in a nice quiet area and perfect for sightseeing Belgium. The place exceeded my expectations as well as my families. Would highly recommend for both short or long stay trips.
- Lovely spot. Clean and comfy. More spacious than Id expected. Very helpful host. Brilliantly equipped kitchen. Lovely secure garden for the dog. Very peaceful setting.
- Very homely with everything you need to relax. Tea and coffee provided so on arrival you dont need to go out to a shop. Open plan and good facilities for cooking etc. Lovely garden to relax in if it was in good weather and good walks around house
ibis Sint Niklaas Centrum
This 3-star hotel provides you with modern and luxurious guest rooms in this charming city, not far from Antwerp. Enjoy the hotel’s trendy 24-hour bar and free Wi-Fi and ADSL connections. Guests can make use of a computer with free internet access in the hotel lobby.The ibis Sint Niklaas Centrum is a stylish hotel next to the historical heart of town with the main market square. The tastefully decorated rooms are provided with air conditioning and flat-screen TV.The intimate Bar Rendez-vous is a great place to relax with a drink and a snack at any time of the day – it is always open! Weather permitting, the private terrace is a lovely setting for having breakfast or simply enjoying the sun with tea or a refreshing drink.There is public parking close to the hotel at the Grote Markt. Guests can buy exit tickets at the hotel for EUR 6 per exit.
- Ive stayed here twice with one other person and really have no complaints. Its a good place to sleep and have breakfast. I have no idea whether its suitable for a bigger group or a family. The two of us had plenty of room to open our suitcases, etc.
- Good location, friendly staff and the air conditioners were working perfectly.
- Staff were very pleasant and friendly. Hotel was exceptionally clean and perfectly located to the centre.
- Great location in the center, close to everything, shopping area and public transportation.Very friendly and helpful staff.Easy, clean rooms. Value for money.
- In difficult circumstances staff did a great job catering for all the needs
Holiday Home and Office Domisi’l
Holiday Home and Office Domisi’l is located in Wachtebeke and offers a shared lounge and a garden. This vacation home provides free private parking, a shared kitchen and free WiFi.The vacation home has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, bed linen, towels, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a terrace with garden views.If you would like to discover the area, cycling is possible nearby and the vacation home can arrange a bicycle rental service.Antwerp is 27 miles from Holiday Home and Office Domisi’l, while Ghent is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Antwerp International Airport, 30 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Hotel New Flanders
The small-scale Hotel New Flanders enjoys a central location in the heart of the shopping district and a few steps away from Sint-Niklaas Train Station. This hotel consists of an on-site restaurant, a bar and a terrace. Free WiFi access is available.The carpeted rooms at Hotel New Flanders are furnished with a seating area and a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room features an private bathroom with a bath or a shower, a hairdryer and a toilet.Guests can start their day with a freshly prepared breakfast. For lunch or dinner, you can visit the hotel’s restaurant. Packed lunches can be requested as well.Sint-Niklaas Market Square is 2,150 feet from the hotel and Siniscoop Film Theater is 131 foot away. From Hotel New Flanders, it is 17 mi to historical Antwerp and 26 mi to the medieval town of Ghent.
- Parking next door, strong internet and clean hygienic room. Cozy. Hotel is located right in the center of all, train station, market, cinema and they offer big portion yummy sushi, grilled food in their restaurant. Amazing. Nothing more to ask for.
- Public parking in the next building. Hotel superb, relaxing. All necessities provided and friendly staff.
- Very comfy, coming back again.Right at the center of all.
- Top location, very friendly helpful staff, got a clean room and good free internet
- vriendelijk personeel. personeel zelf is van vreemde origine maar spreekt perfect Nederlands. heeft alle mogelijkheden uitgelegd waar er kan geparkeerd worden en hoeveel het allemaal kost alsook de vragen over nabij gelegen handels zaken om voeding aan te kopen.een combinatie van Aziatische eetgewoonte en Europese accommodatie.
B&B Fruithof Tack
This fruit growing company offers a modern bed and breakfast with free Wi-Fi. The rooms include a flat-screen TV. The B&B also has a swimming pool. Located in the countryside, Sint-Niklaas is just a 12-minute drive away.Fruithof Tack offers 14 spacious rooms each with a parquet floor and seating area. There is 1 communal kitchen that guests can use. Each functional room includes a bathroom with shower and free toiletries.The bed and breakfast provides a complimentary breakfast which consists of fresh rolls, orange juice and other homemade products. Several cafes and restaurants are located in Sint-Niklaas.Guests can make use of the bicycle rental of Fruithof Tack. Other activities like darts, table tennis and a library are offered as well. Children can relax in the games room or on the playground.Lively Antwerp is a 30-minutes’ drive from the bed and breakfast. Shopping center Waasland is 4.3 mi away. The E34-highway is 10 minutes by car.
- Freshly made eggs in the morning, great bread selection.Very quiet rooms.
- spacious very clean room with balconyfriendly helpful staffvery relaxed atmosphere
- I really appreciated that they made a special effort to provide food when we arrived, and also lots of toys for my son to play with. Very flexible with timing as well.
- The pool on the roof was great! We had a comfortable room and the outside areas were nice to sit in. It is a great place to walk, cycle and explore the area.The breakfast was amazing, the variety was great and the staff were nice!
- This is my preferate location when in the neighborhood of Antwerp, near to the city and avoiding lots of traffic for the majority of Flanders. The owners are very friendly, the breakfast is excellent and the room is very comfortable
Van der Valk Hotel Beveren
Set in a rural area 1.2 mi outside Beveren’s center and 14 mi from Antwerp, Van der Valk Hotel Beveren offers bicycle rental services for guests who wish to explore the area. The historical town of Ghent is 35 minutes by car and Brussels is 30 mi away.All room are provided with a mini-bar and a seating area with satellite TV, except the cottage rooms which are provided with a fridge.The private bathroom is fitted with a bath, a shower and a hairdryer, as well as free toiletries. Additionally, all rooms except the cottage room have either a terrace or balcony. The cottage rooms are located in a building separate from the hotel, offering own parking close to the cottage.Breakfast is served in the restaurant every morning. For lunch and dinner guests can turn to the restaurant. Here, guests can taste à la carte dishes and menus, as well as smaller snacks. A terrace is available when the weather is nice. Guests can also enjoy a meal in OZZO sushi & oriental, which is mentioned in Gault Millaut. New interior and new menu is offered to the guests since 9th of November. The accommodations also offers wellness facilities, for a surcharge.Van der Valk Hotel Beveren is centrally located between Sint-Niklaas and Antwerp, just off the N70 Motorway. Guests can benefit from an à la carte restaurant and a garden with a terrace. The hotel offers free private parking and free WiFi access.
- Really nice hotel for locals or if you are driving, lovely rooms, great staff and nice restaurants inside the hotel, not a lot around the area however hotel is really great.
- Although the supplement for our mini dog was high, its the first time that we got some snacks and a bowl of water for him…
- Close to the highway, newly renovated bedroom, clean, and nice breakfast.
- Restaurant is very good nice dinner and breakfast a lot of choice, wonder full breakfast. Room is very clean and comfortable. Staff is help full.
- Great luxury rooms, very comfortable bed, large breakfast selection, good service.
Holiday home Zelenachten
Located in Zele, 19 miles from Ghent, Holiday home Zelenachten has a garden and free WiFi.There’s a seating and/or dining area in some units.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the vacation home.A terrace is available for guests at Holiday home Zelenachten to use.Brussels is 24 miles from the accommodation, while Antwerp is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Antwerp International Airport, 25 miles from Holiday home Zelenachten.
- It was large and spacious for our group of six. Near bike paths and central for visiting Belgium.
- 1. The house was very spacious and well appointed. The living room had a smart TV and the kitchen had good facilities. The view to the back was beautiful. 2. The host was very friendly and provided a lot of information.3. Very soundproof windows and walls, even though its by a busy road, I wasnt bothered by the traffic noise. I didnt hear the people staying at the adjacent studio, either. 4. Good location, supermarkets nearby, close to all many interesting towns, a good base camp to explore the country
- Location is in the middle of Brussels and BrugThe apartment is big enough
- Very modern shower The appliances were very modern and the house was very well soundproofed. I highly recommend.
- The location was near the train station. Grocery store not too far away. The view of the back yard was great. Lovely sunrises. Well equipped kitchen. Clean. Comfortable couches and beds. Nice shower.
Featuring free WiFi, Lo-Gies offers business and family accommodations in Lochristi. Ghent and Flanders Expo are 4.3 mi from the property. Free private parking is available on site.The accommodations features a seating area with a flat-screen TV and iPod docking station. Units feature a dining area and a balcony or terrace. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a dishwasher and oven. A microwave and toaster are also available, as well as a coffee machine. There is a private bathroom with a hair dryer in every unit. Towels and bedlinen are offered free of charge.Lochristi is known as the “flower village of Belgium” and offers walking & bicycle tours, as well as a wide selection of restaurants from cozy and local to trendy and upscale.Bruges is 27 mi from Lo-Gies, while Antwerp is 27 mi away. The nearest airport is Antwerp International Airport, 29 mi from Lo-Gies.
- Excellent place.Not fare from center.Clean and quiet.
- Cleanliness, space, modern secure. Friendly helpful owner.
- Idealer Ausgangspunkt, um Antwerpen, Brssel, Gent und Brgge zu besuchen. Der Bus vor dem Haus fhrt direkt ins Zentrum von Gent EUR 1.80 pro Weg. Das Appartement ist sehr gut eingerichtet, sogar inkl. Waschmaschine. Die Kommunikation mit dem Vermieter war sehr gut. Er hat uns den Zutrittscode per Mail gesendet. Ca. 5 Minuten zu Fuss findet man einen Lidl zum Einkaufen. Gratis Parkplatz vorhanden und das WLAN hat auch einwandfrei funktioniert.
- De parking, rustige omgeving met uitstekende restaurants in de buurt. Het was niet mijn eerste keer om hier te verblijven en zeker ook niet mijn laatste keer.
- s molt cmode per 4 persones. s ampli i est molt net.
B&B Het Tolkantoor
Het Tolkantoor offers bed-and-breakfast rooms with free Wi-Fi and a continental breakfast, next to the harbor in Zelzate. This historic building from 1910 is surrounded by Japanese-style gardens with a sun terrace.The rooms at B&B Het Tolkantoor feature décor inspired by the Far East and views towards the harbor. Each room also has cable TV and a tray with tea and coffee making facilities.Free private parking is available on site. The market square in Zelzate is just over a 10-minute walk from Het Tolkantoor B&B. Zelzate Railway Station is a 5-minute drive away. The Dutch border is 1,300 feet from the bed and breakfast.
- The breakfast was good and Catherine is a very friendly hostess. I definitely recommend BB het Tolkantoor as a place to stay for a few days.
- Very nice atmosphere, beautiful garden and friendly hosts. We stayed here during a bike tour and had everything we needed.
- Very sweet little BB Very good Service and breakfast Very nice view ships can be loud but nice to see
- Its the second time we stayed there and we simply love it!! We are def. coming back!
- Nice historical building with flair in the harbour and an outstanding garden in the backyard. Friendly staff and very comfortable bed
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Temse offers accommodations in Temse. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a seating area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.There is a 15-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also offers bike hire. Brussels is 20 mi from Hotel Temse, while Antwerp is 11 mi away. Antwerp International Airport is 11 mi from the property.
- The breakfast was tasty and the place is charming.
- The one member of staff that ran the bar and manned the front desk was excellent, polite and helpful.
- Right in the centreLots of good restaurants in the areaConnectijg doors when coming with family
- Zeer goede ontvangst. Vriendelijk. Goede samenwerking met restaurant aan de scheldedijk. Geen vraag was te veel. Goed restaurant bij de patroon. Dus voor ons, perfect.
- Hotel wietnie pooony, czysty i do komfortowy.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Klein Sinaai