Black Rock Mountain Resort
Set in Heber City, Black Rock Mountain Resort has an outdoor swimming pool, bar and terrace. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi. The hotel features family rooms.An American breakfast is available every morning at the hotel.At Black Rock Mountain Resort guests are welcome to take advantage of a hot tub. Guests at the accommodations will be able to enjoy activities in and around Heber City, like skiing.Park City is 4.3 mi from Black Rock Mountain Resort, while Salt Lake City is 25 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 30 mi from the hotel.
No reviews yet.
The Chateaux Deer Valley
One of our top picks in Park City. Deer Valley Ski Resort is adjacent to this hotel. A shuttle bus is available around the Park City area and covered parking is offered. A fireplace is available in each lodge-inspired rooms.A flat-screen cable TV and free Wi-Fi are available in all rooms at the Chateaux Deer Valley. Some rooms have a kitchen for guests to enjoy.A heated pool and hot tub, spa services, and a fitness center are all featured for guest relaxation at the Deer Valley Chateaux. Ski storage, Ski N’ See Retail and a ski pass vendor are available on site. Guests can take advantage of the 24-hour front desk and the concierge service to assist with area attractions.Cena Ristorente and Lounge is a family-friendly dining experience. Guests can enjoy Italian-inspired cuisine or an evening cocktail in the lounge.Park City Mountain Resort is 10 minutes’ drive from the hotel. Utah Olympic Park is 20 minutes’ drive away.
- The beds were VERY comfortable, the facility beautiful, and the hot tub was right outside our room. Perfect location nestled up in the mountains above Park City. Make sure you have a decent vehicle for snow if you go here in the winter. I most definitely will be returning here again!
- Exceptionally helpful staff, welldesigned and appointed rooms, breakfast was incredible.
- Location, friendly staff and cleanliness all fantastic! Breakfast was awesome hot breakfast was key. Will come back and book a room with a view/balcony. Loved the mini kitchen as well. Loved comp parking close by as well.
- The breakfast food was nicely presented and very well prepared
- It was so comfortable and quiet at the Chateaux. We loved it and were so happy. It was a treat to be there. The staff was especially friendly and helpful.
Treasure Mountain Inn
One of our top picks in Park City. Treasure Mountain Inn has a restaurant, fitness center, a bar and garden in Park City. Featuring a terrace and a ski pass sales point, this property is located near attractions such as Kimball Art Center, Park City Mountain Resort and Red Pine Adventures. Free WiFi is available and private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.Complete with a private bathroom equipped with free toiletries, the rooms at the inn have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and certain rooms come with a seating area.Treasure Mountain Inn offers 3-star accommodations with a hot tub. Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Park City, like skiing.Popular points of interest near Treasure Mountain Inn include Park City Museum, Alpine Coaster and Gorgoza Park at Park City Mountain Resort. The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 38 miles from the inn.
- The landscape was gorgeous! Having the property on different levels was a little hard going between rooms.. but worth the walk with how beautiful everything was!
- Felt like a home apartment and close to everything!
- The location is fantastic. Love how old and quant this hotel is. Its got character
- The only thing that could have made my stay better is if we could use the hot tub. I understand why its closed but even if we could get in by appointment would have been nice.
- The balcony over looking Main Street. The full sized kitchen and overall comfort.
Stein Eriksen Residences
One of our top picks in Park City. Located in Park City, 6.8 mi from The Canyons Resort, Stein Eriksen Residences provides accommodations with a restaurant, private parking, an outdoor swimming pool and a fitness center. With free WiFi, this 4-star hotel offers ski-to-door access and a 24-hour front desk. The hotel features family rooms.Stein Eriksen Residences offers a terrace. You can play billiards at the accommodations, and the area is popular for hiking and skiing.Stein Eriksen Residences features amenities such as an on-site business center, sauna and hot tub.Popular points of interest near the hotel include Sterling Express, Homestake and Viking. The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International, 40 mi from Stein Eriksen Residences, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- The staff was incredible, the service second to none and the room was absolutely breathtaking
- The room was stunning, the bathroom was lovely for a long hot bath and the restaurant was delicious. The views from the pool are killer and the whole experience was wonderful!
- Everything was amazing. The restaurant views were fantastic. The pool and hot tubs were clean and warm with amazing views. Once at the resort, the staff was very accommodating to bring you different places.
- This place was the most unbelievable place I have ever stayed. I wish I could live here! Truly a mountain escape.
- I loved everything about this place from location to the staff. It is absolutely beautiful. Really enjoyed it!
Marriott’s Summit Watch
Located on Main Street in Park City, close to shopping and dining, this hotel offers guest rooms with free Wi-Fi and an indoor and outdoor connecting pool. Deer Valley ski area is 1 miles away.A refrigerator, microwave and coffee facilities are featured in each room at Marriott’s Summit Watch. Cable TV with HBO and a DVD player are available while guests can rent movies. All rooms are equipped with a sofa bed.Summit Watch Marriott includes a games room and ping pong. A gym and a business center are also available.Historic Park City is minutes from the hotel. Town Elevator Plaza is less than 5 minutes’ drive from Marriott’s Summit Watch.
- The Location was excellent and the unit was very clean.
- Location was awesome. Attended an event at the Kimball Terrace, so this was just a short walk.
- Beautiful facilities in the best location, right on the edge of Main Street. Walk to restaurants, shops, galleries, hop on your bike and catch one of many trails, hike or just walk Park City for exercise.Off season is the best time to go, great value and beautiful weather. We plan on returning every year.
- Love Park City and being close to Main Street. Fixed our own breakfast.
- Great location, close to Main Street and shops. Friendly staff
GetAways at Park Regency Resort
One of our top picks in Park City. Offering an indoor pool and a hot tub, GetAways at Park Regency Resort is 5 minutes’ drive from Park City Mountain Resort. All rooms feature a kitchen and a balcony or patio. Free WiFi is provided in all guest rooms and in the lobby.Apartments at GetAways at Park Regency Resort provide a fireplace and a cable TV with a DVD player. An private bathroom equipped with a hairdryer is also included.Guests can take advantage of a fitness center and barbecue facilities at Park City GetAways at Park Regency Resort. Laundry facilities are available on site.Deer Valley Resort is 5 minutes’ drive from the apartment. Salt Lake City International Airport is 37 mi from Park Regency Resort GetAways.
- Great value. Clean. Loved the courtyard with grills/tables and the hot tub they also have a pool. Indoor garage parking. They were cool with me bringing my bikes up into the condo for security. Friendly front desk staff.
- Had everything we needed for a fall getaway. Good kitchen with almost everything you need no sharp knives?!. Comfortable bed. Quiet but centrally located. Fall colors in Park City were stunning.
- The bed was very comfortable. Loved the balcony and the kitchenette. The location was great also.
- The staff was excellent, helped us all week long. Great service!
- Wonderful experience at the Park Regency! The staff was helpful and thoughtful no matter what hour. The shuttle was a life saver, the rooms well appointed and inviting. The location was spot on for the film festival activities.
Sweetwater Lift Lodge
One of our top picks in Park City. Located in Park City, Utah, this property offers a large indoor pool and spacious luxury suites with full kitchens. Park City Mountain Resort is just a 5-minute walk away.The suites at Sweetwater Lift Lodge have hardwood floors and are individually decorated. Each has a seating area with a dining table, cable TV and a DVD player. Some suites even have a fireplace.Sweetwater Lift Lodge offers a game room with pool tables and arcade games as well as a well-equipped gym. Guests can also visit the convenience store for snacks and souvenirs.Utah Olympic Park is only a 10-minute drive from Sweetwater Lift Lodge. Main Street is 5 minutes’ drive away.
- Lots of space for the six of us, with three queen beds in two large adjoining rooms, two bathrooms, a full kitchen and dining table, two tvs and a sitting area with fireplace.
- Very comfortable beds and pillows! Plenty of room for our group of six.
- We have a very nice suite, 3, more than we needed. There are a few issues in the bathroom kitchen, which weve informed the office when we checked out. Hopefully, theyve a chance to correct them. Due to them doing some facility remodeling, were not going to comment on the facility itself. Staff is very pleasant however, due to their accent speaking speed, theyre a little difficult to understand completely. They did accommodate the parking for our camping trailer that were towing. Location is a little outside of downtown bit of a walk for some but we like it. Of course, its not snowing or cold on our visit so we may be a little off in location description
- This is a timeshare property, so the rooms were nice and spaciousours had two bedrooms and two bathrooms plus a living room and kitchen. Unfortunately, we were only passing through and therefore only spent one night!
- I loved how big the rooms were, and how comfortable the beds were.
Sheraton Park City
One of our top picks in Park City. Surrounded by the majestic Wasatch Mountains in Utah, the Park City Marriott features rooms with a sitting area and a flat-screen TV. Facilities include an atrium-style swimming room and a whirlpool.The air-conditioned rooms of the Marriott Park City are decorated with warm, natural colors. All rooms have a mini-fridge, an in-room coffee maker with free coffee and hot chocolate, and a work desk.The Park City Grill serves regional comfort food. Guests can enjoy light snacks, beer, wine and spirits at the Timbers Private Club. There is also an on-site Starbucks coffee house.The Park City Marriott provides a free town shuttle to Utah Olympic Park, the Factory Stores at Park City, or Old Town Main Street.The Marriott Park City also features a sauna, a gym, laundry and dry cleaning facilities, and a concierge service.Park City Mountain Resort and Deer Valley Ski Resort are a 5-minute drive from the Park City Marriott.
- I liked the pool and hot tub, but pool was quite cold. Room was comfy and clean.
- Sheratons facilities and room were very wellmaintained, clean, and spacious. Staff were very helpful and courteous. Even though our time there was short, we enjoyed our time there. Perfect location in Park City. Relatively short walk and/or drive to places.
- The location was great for what we needed. And the list of suggested restaurants in the area that were open that the hotel provided for us was very helpful! Staff very helpful and friendly.
- This place was perfect. Very clean and really had no reason to leave for anything. Bar on site with food, pool, television. This place was great.
- The remodeled rooms were great, beautiful modern shower and fixtures. Plenty of space for my family of 4. Loved the separate dressing area with sink and mirror from the shower/toilet area.
One of our top picks in Park City. Located near ski areas, this Park City, Utah resort features an indoor pool, a jacuzzi and a gym.The apartments at Park Regency are furnished with a full kitchen, a dining table and a seating area with a sofa bed, and feature cable TV and free WiFi.Park Regency Resort Condos has an on-site laundry and gas barbecue facilities for guests.While staying at the Regency Park resort, guests have easy access to horseback riding and live entertainment. The Sundance Film Festival is held in Park City and local restaurants and shopping are within walking distance.
- Everything. The beds were so comfortable. The room was very cozy and inviting. I actually didnt mind hanging out at the hotel for a while. The staff were very friendly.
- Everything. Super clean, spacious apartment, great service, amazing value!
- Exceptional value. Very comfortable bed. Full amenities.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. The apartment was very spacious and comfortable.
- The beds are insanely comfy! The rooms are far more superior than expected as well. Im shocked by how nice the room was considering it was very affordable, this was a great find!
Washington School House Hotel
One of our top picks in Park City. Just a 2-minute walk from the Town Lift ski lift, this historic Park City school house has been converted into a hotel. Free Wi-Fi is provided and a hot breakfast is served daily.All air-conditioned rooms have a flat-screen TV and an iPod docking station at the Washington School House Hotel Park City. A private bathroom is also included. Select suites feature a second level with a spiral staircase.A year round mountainside heated outdoor pool and hot tub are available at the Park City Washington School House Hotel. Storage for ski equipment is also provided. A 24-hour front desk greets guests.Old Town Main Street is a 2-minute walk from the hotel. Deer Valley Ski Resort is a 5-minute drive from the Washington School House Hotel Park City.
- The staff was amazing. We enjoyed the poolside service.
- The staff were delightful. Food is fabulous. All the extras were a lovely, unexpected surprise.
- The breakfast was amazing and prepared by a private chef
- The staff was super friendly, attentive and of course respectful. They had fresh fruit and water in the room, it was perfect we didnt have to worry about packing or buying water bottles. The breakfast was a highlight! Without a doubt better than going out to a restaurant.
- Everything was perfect. Quiet, perfect pillows, perfect temp, and the staff goes beyond helping!
Looking for: Best Hotels in Keetley