Sotetsu Fresa Inn Kamakura-Ofuna Higashiguchi
One of our top picks in Kamakura. Located in Kamakura, 2.5 mi from Tsurugaoka Hachimangu Shrine, Sotetsu Fresa Inn Kamakura-Ofuna Higashiguchi features air-conditioned accommodations with free WiFi. The property is around 1.7 mi from Engaku-ji Temple, 3.1 mi from Great Buddha and 3.7 mi from Hasedera Temple. The property is nonsmoking and is located 2.2 mi from Kencho-ji Temple.At the hotel, the rooms include a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. All rooms will provide guests with a fridge.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at Sotetsu Fresa Inn Kamakura-Ofuna.Zeniarai Benzaiten is 3.7 mi from the accommodations, while Ofuna Kannon-ji Temple is 0.8 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Tokyo Haneda International Airport, 19 mi from Sotetsu Fresa Inn Kamakura-Ofuna Higashiguchi.
- Convenient as it is close to the station and the room was neat and clean
- My family enjoyed breakfast every morning and the connecting rooms were perfect for our family of 4!
- Check in was really easy and staff was very helpful. The facilities are clean and the bed was extremely comfortable.
- Very well designed modern rooms. Great location, 2 mins from the station, right in the market, surrounded by restaurants, shops.
- Checkin is very convenient specially now that theres covid going on.
Sotetsu Fresa Inn Kamakura-Ofuna kasamaguchi
One of our top picks in Kamakura. Located in Kamakura, 2.7 mi from Tsurugaoka Hachimangu Shrine, Sotetsu Fresa Inn Kamakura-Ofuna kasamaguchi provides rooms with air conditioning. Among the facilities at this property are a 24-hour front desk and luggage storage space, along with free WiFi throughout the property. Attractions in the area include Hasedera Temple, 3.7 mi away, or Zeniarai Benzaiten, set 4.3 mi from the property.Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a kettle. At Sotetsu Fresa Inn Kamakura each room has a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A à la carte breakfast is available daily at the accommodations.Engaku-ji Temple is 1.9 mi from Sotetsu Fresa Inn Kamakura-Ofuna kasamaguchi, while Great Buddha is 3.7 mi away. The nearest airport is Tokyo Haneda International Airport, 19 mi from the hotel.
- Very easy access from Oofuna station. Near lots of shops, and location near station makes it a good place stay for the Kamakura sights.
- The location was really nice, Kamakura is such a beautiful city. There were a few shops in the area but the main attractions would be a bit further away like the beach or Great Buddha statue. The room was very clean and fresh, definitely a pleasant experience. Love the beach feel of the city, a great place for walking around shops and relaxing by the water. The price was much more reasonable than other hotels in the area, although still on the expensive side.
- Location was perfect with easy walking access to the train and shops.
- Excellent value for money and location is fantastic.
- This hotel was literally 12 minutes walk from Ofuna station which was ideal. Only 2 stops to Kamakura so it was no bother being on the outskirts slightly. The staff were very friendly and extremely helpful. Breakfast was in the coffee shop attached to the hotel.
Kamakura Prince Hotel
One of our top picks in Kamakura. Located at the popular Shichirigahama Beach, the Kamakura Prince Hotel features a seasonal outdoor pool, a golf range and rooms with panoramic ocean views. Free WiFi is available in the lobby, lounge, banquet hall Shichirigahama and all guest rooms.Bright rooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows, a flat-screen TV and a seating area. They are fitted with an air cleaner/humidifier, a fridge and yukata robes. The private bathroom offers a selection of toiletries.Le Trianon Restaurant serves a breakfast buffet, as well as Western cuisine and a selection of wines, with beautiful ocean views in the background. Restaurant Onzoshi Kiyoyasutei features Japanese cuisine, including teppanyaki iron grill and Kamakura soba noodles. Drinks can be enjoyed at Lounge Ajisai.Hotel Kamakura Prince is a 5-minute drive from Enoshima Island, the Kamakura Daibutsu Buddha Statue and Hasedera Temple. A 2-minute public loop bus connects to the Enoden Shichirigahama Station, an 8-minute walk away.
- The room and bed was very comfortable. The location close to the train station with shuttle bus and elevator from street level to the lobby made it easier to bring luggage. The pool looked inviting, unfortunately we visited befor the season. The view was nice, also at night with an illuminated tower on Enoshima island functioning like a lighthouse. Good curtains made it possible to shut out all light. The staff were very polite. However, not much contact due to COVID. Masks and antibacterial wipes in the room. Alcohol dispensers in lobby etc.There are a few nice places to eat breakfast, lunch and dinner in walking distance from the property. That was very nice.
- The view was very nice, and it is a nice walk to Enoshima from there. Enough nice restaurants closeby, and they offer takeout as well.
- Plenty of parking, clean rooms, easy beach access via the elevator to the banquet hall and then tunnel under the road
- View of the ocean Big window Kindness of the Staff membersFancy elevator that takes you to the first floor
- Location is very quiet and a supermarket is walking distance. A good curry restaurant is nearby too.
GEN HOTEL KAMAKURA
Set 1.1 mi from Zaimokuza Beach, GEN HOTEL KAMAKURA features rooms with air conditioning in Kamakura. The property is located 1.4 mi from Engaku-ji Temple, 1.6 mi from Hasedera Temple and 1.7 mi from Great Buddha. The accommodations offers a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi.At the hotel, every room includes a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. The units will provide guests with a fridge.Popular points of interest near GEN HOTEL KAMAKURA include Tsurugaoka Hachimangu Shrine, Zeniarai Benzaiten and Kencho-ji Temple. The nearest airport is Tokyo Haneda International Airport, 21 mi from the accommodations.
- My room was exceptionally clean and the hotel is really well located for public transport, shopping and tourist attractions.
- The cleanliness, and everything I needed was there for me
- The preperty is overally very nice. The location is superior and we can access main tourist spots and oishii restaurants within a few minutes.
- It was super clean and the wooden walled corridors had an authentic Japanese minimalist feel to them. The TV was big, the two double beds provided ample space for two adults and a kid to sleep and the shower head had a good amount of intensity.
Kamakura Park Hotel
Located right next to the beach in a historic Kamakura area, Park Hotel features chic European décor, French and Japanese cuisines and a relaxation spa salon. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property, and parking is offered for free.Fitted with antique Italian furnishings and ocean views, spacious European-style rooms include a seating area with sofa, a wood desk and a large marble bathroom with a bath tub. All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a fridge and an electric kettle.Enoden Hase Station is about a 12-minute walk from Kamakura Park Hotel. Hase-dera Temple and iconic Kamakura Daibutsu Big Buddha are both within a 10-minute walk from the station. Popular Enoshima is a 20-minute train ride away. Bicycles and cars can be rented at the hotel.Kamakura Park Hotel includes several shops and sells unique local items as souvenirs. The 24-hour front desk offers luggage storage.Fresh crab dishes are featured at Wa Minamoto, while Pergola serves up French cuisine. The casual cafe lounge & bar offers a space for relaxation.
- Ok location but not close to any of the train stations or town Kamakura. On the beach but only one side of the hotel really faces the water the other side not.
- Its a bit far from the train station, but the walk was pretty so we didnt mind. The room was large and very upscale. They had made up the sofa for us since we were a party of 3, and my teen said it was very comfy.
- Beautiful View , great location. Clean and luxury room, and great service!
- The property was located on the coastline away from the touristy areas
- Very helpful and kind staff. Extremely clean and beautiful. Easy to walk to many shrines, temples, and restaurants.
Located in Kamakura, 0.8 mi from Zaimokuza Beach, KAMAKURA Hotel features air-conditioned accommodations and a bar. The property is set 1.3 mi from Great Buddha, 1.8 mi from Engaku-ji Temple and 0.8 mi from Kencho-ji Temple. The accommodations offers a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi is available.All rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is fitted with a bidet, a hairdryer and free toiletries.A à la carte breakfast is available each morning at KAMAKURA Hotel.Popular points of interest near the accommodations include Tsurugaoka Hachimangu Shrine, Zeniarai Benzaiten and Hasedera Temple. The nearest airport is Tokyo Haneda International Airport, 21 mi from KAMAKURA Hotel.
No reviews yet.
One of our top picks in Kamakura. Located a 3-minute walk from Yuigahama, WeBase Hostel Kamakura offers private and dormitory rooms in Kamakura. The property features a yoga studio where guests can take part in daily yoga classes, meditation and beach yoga sessions. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property.All rooms at WeBase Kamakura Hostel have air conditioning and heating. There are shared shower booths and a public bath. Superior Family Room comes with an private bathroom.WeBase Hostel Kamakura features a communal lounge and coin-operated laundry machines. Luggage storage is available at 24-hour front desk.The restaurant on site serves breakfast, as well as tea and coffee made with Fuglen Coffee Roasters coffee beans.Kamakura Station is a 4-minute train ride on the Enoshima Dentetsu Line or a 15-minute walk from the property. Enoshima Station can be reached via a 21-minute train ride. This property is a ryokan, which is a type of traditional Japanese Inn. Learn more
- Right near the ocean and train station, close to a variety of restaurants. Very high quality breakfast. Shared bath was small but relaxing.
- Close to the beach. Nice and clean facility. Outside shower convenient.
- Staff was very friendly and professional. They helped us a lot during our stay. The place is very clean and organize. The location of the hostel is also excellent as it is close to the beach and has easy access to the station
- The hostel is pretty close to the station and has every necessary facility needed. And I really liked the breakfast in the bakery/restaurant!
- The structure is beautiful and 150meters form the beach. The Onsen is small but super clean and well maintained. Rooms are resonantly soundproof and extraclean. staff is majestically helpful, friendly and kind.
Guest House Kamakura Zen-ji
Guest House Kamakura Zen-ji in Kamakura provides adults-only accommodations with a shared lounge and a garden. The property is located 2.2 mi from Tsurugaoka Hachimangu Shrine, 1.8 mi from Zeniarai Benzaiten and 3.1 mi from Engaku-ji Temple. Attractions in the area include Gokuraku-ji Temple, 2,300 feet away, or Riviera Zushi Marina, set 2.1 mi from the property.Featuring a shared bathroom, rooms at the guest house also offer free WiFi.Guests at Guest House Kamakura Zen-ji will be able to enjoy activities in and around Kamakura, like hiking and cycling.Popular points of interest near the accommodations include Zaimokuza Beach, Hasedera Temple and Great Buddha. The nearest airport is Tokyo Haneda International Airport, 22 mi from Guest House Kamakura Zen-ji.
- Everything is in good state, owner is nice and helpful plus invites for Morning medication if you are up for it.
- The location of course! And helpful staff! Its definitely ZENish and its very near the beach and restaurants.
- Zenji is by far the best place Ive ever stayed in Japan. The traditional decoration and house design is a great treat to the traveling soul. On top of all that is the host Hides great reception, helpful tips and all around politeness. Thank you su much for everything Hide! Should I return to Kamakura in the near future, Ill be thrilled to stay once again in Zenji.
- I stayed at ZenJi over the NYE. I was warmly welcomed as soon as I arrived. The host took his time to walk me through the surrounding areas, what to see and where to go with really specific instruction. On the night of NYE, he also took me and other guests to the Daibusu and Hasedera temple to welcome the new year the traditional Japanese style. It was a great experience for all of us and I feel very thankful to have experienced itThe bed was also comfy and the property was spotless clean. The green tea they offered free of charge was delicious. Kitchen was also ready for the guest to use if we bought anything from the nearby convenient storeI truly enjoyed my stay at ZenJi a lot Thank you for a wonderful experience
- Everything was clean and comfortable.And location is perfect. Close to beach and nice restaurant. If you like watching sunset and sunrise situation where this location is great!Owner is really friendly and helpful.Absolutely recommend this guest house!!!!
Ohmachi Junxion is located in Kamakura, within 1.7 mi of Zushi Beach and 1.3 mi of Great Buddha. Featuring a bar, the 2-star guest house has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, each with a shared bathroom. The guest house has family rooms.At the guest house, rooms are fitted with a seating area.Popular points of interest near Ohmachi Junxion include Tsurugaoka Hachimangu Shrine, Hasedera Temple and Zeniarai Benzaiten. The nearest airport is Tokyo Haneda International Airport, 21 mi from the accommodations.
- I love the staff. It was great being able to talk with them. It is also fun talking to whoever would be in the common area.
- I got the accommodation on the same day, the reception was very good, everyone is very friendly. They gave us some tips for Kamakura, including to see a beautiful sunset from the beach. The accommodations are good and equivalent to the price paid. I hope to visit you again!
- I loved the quirky room design with a loft, it was a fun place to stay.
- The staff there was very friendly and nice. I found the location is very accessible and lovely town to be. The facility was nice and it was my first time staying in the mixed dormitory but it was not that bad. Love it though.
- Staff speaks English and very helpful. Plenty of room for 1 person no surprise there since as a family room it can take up to 3 guests. Quite bright, potted tree that folds its leaves at night is very cool . Very good AC, kitchenette is definetely useful especially if youre vegetarian theres vegetarian cafe next door too. Great location close enough to the station and stores and not far from beach either. Gionyama Hiking Course entrance at Omachi Yakumo Shrine that leads to Kamakura Miharashi Dai Lookout observation point is 5 min walk. Quite walkable to Big Buddha and Hasedera too!
GOOD MORNING ZAIMOKUZA
Located in Kamakura, 1.4 mi from Zushi Beach and 3.1 mi from Tsurugaoka Hachimangu Shrine, GOOD MORNING ZAIMOKUZA provides accommodations with free WiFi, air conditioning, a restaurant and a bar.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy an Asian breakfast.A terrace can be found at GOOD MORNING ZAIMOKUZA, along with a shared lounge.Hasedera Temple is 3.1 mi from the accommodations, while Zeniarai Benzaiten is 3.1 mi away. The nearest airport is Tokyo Haneda International Airport, 21 mi from GOOD MORNING ZAIMOKUZA.
- The included breakfast was very good. Available evening meals were also very good.Location is beautiful. Convenient bus stops nearby. Friendly, welcoming staff and exceptional service!
- Absolutely everything. The staff were courteous, polite and some of the kindest people Ive ever met. I enjoyed my breakfasts and dinners. Felt like an old friends cottage more than a hostel. The location and front balcony were awesome to take in the views of Fuji and the beach. It was also just a short walk to the city centre, shrines and temples. I would definitely stay here again.
- This is my second time staying with Good Morning Zaimokuza. I love the place! And the woman who runs it is so sweet! I like seeing her everytime I come back. I plan to return every time Im in Japan.
- Million dollar view. The food is good. The staff is friendly.
- The staff were wonderful! Nakako san and Kana san were delightful hosts. The breakfast in the morning was spectacular too, and the cook/server was fantastic though I regret not getting her name! I had an amazing experience and will certainly come again as soon as i am able. Im also happy to recommend Good Morning Zaimokuza to any of my friends who want to visit Kamakura!
Looking for: Best Hotels in Kamakura