Days Inn by Wyndham Trenton
Days Inn by Wyndham Trenton has air-conditioned rooms in Trenton. All rooms feature a TV with cable channels and a private bathroom. The property provides an outdoor pool, a 24-hour front desk, and free WiFi is available throughout the property.Guests at the hotel can enjoy a continental breakfast.Chattanooga is 20 miles from Days Inn Trenton, while Lookout Mountain is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Chattanooga Metropolitan Airport, 28 miles from the accommodation.
- This is quite close to a lot of popular natural attractions like hiking trails and local forests. The location is easy to access and in an area where you can get to other spots easily. Traffic was not an issue and the area is immaculate and quite.
- Clean, quiet room… comfortable bed… nice place to stay.
- Our 2 night stay at Days Inn, Trenton, GA was wonderful. We had a beautiful view of Lookout Mt. out our window. We were only 15 minutes from Cloudland Canyon, which was our destination. It was great!
- Large grassy area on property was perfect for dog exercise and relief. Lots of fast food places and a grocery store very close.
- The room was very clean except for the floor. The floor turned our socks brown pretty fast.The room smelled clean. We really liked the crisp white sheets and comforter.
Hampton Inn Chattanooga West/Lookout Mountain
This Tennessee hotel features a seasonal outdoor pool, fitness center, and daily continental breakfast. Guests will be within 7 miles of the Lookout Mountain Incline Railway and the Hunter Museum of American Art.A flat-screen cable TV, desk, and coffee-making facilities are featured in all rooms at Hampton Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain. Ironing facilities are also included.Free WiFi and a business center are provided. This Lookout Mountain Hampton Inn offers the option of a packed breakfast Monday through Friday and an on-site shop for everyday needs.Guests will be 7 miles from Chattanooga Lookouts AT&T Field and the Children’s Creative Discovery Museum. The historic Chattanooga Choo Choo train station, featuring restaurants and shops, is 7 miles away.
- The best thing about this property was the guy at the counter when we arrived. Many places weve stayed the clerk will take your payment and hand you a key and say breakfast is at 7. May tell you where your room is but not this guy. In the few minutes I was at the counter I had all the info I needed and he offered dinner suggestions for eat in or dine out. Didnt ramble on but very friendly! If we go back to visit Chattanooga you know where were staying!
- I like the location was very cool to see the mountains from the hotel
- Everything. The only hotel Ill ever stay in anywhere
- Nice place to stay. Clean comfortable and close to most places we were interested in.
- Did not eat the breakfast,just went out for breakfast !
Red Roof Inn Chattanooga – Lookout Mountain
One of our best sellers in Chattanooga! Red Roof Inn Chattanooga – Lookout Mountain offers rooms with free WiFi. The Tennessee Aquarium and AT&T Field are both within 15 minutes’ drive from the hotel.Rooms at Red Roof Inn Chattanooga feature a flat-screen TV, coffee-making facilities, and a small refrigerator as well as a free newspaper. A seating area, hairdryer, and ironing facilities are also provided.Red Roof Inn – Lookout Mountain has a business center and guest launderette. Parking is on site and free of charge.Ruby Falls Caverns is 4 miles from this Chattanooga hotel. Creative Discovery Museum and the Riverboat Cruises are within 10 minutes’ drive.
- I loved the indoor pool.water was very warm. Location near cracker barrel
- The staff was super nice and the location was perfect!!!
- The room was very clean and comfortable. I liked that there was no carpet. Its always a plus when theres a fridge and microwave in the room.A really nice Cracker Barrell restaurant was a 4 minute walk away.We will stay again if in the area.
- The location was perfect for ruby falls and Rock city! There was several restaurants and Walmart right by the hotel
- Always clean, and a great proximity to all things great about Chattanooga.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Chattanooga-Lookout Mountain
One of our top picks in Chattanooga. Located off of Interstate 24, this hotel features a deluxe continental breakfast served daily. Free Wi-Fi is available to all guests and Rock City is only 5 miles away.A microwave and a small refrigerator are found in each room at the Country Inn and Suites I-24 West. Rooms are equipped with a flat-screen cable TV and tea and coffee-making facilities.Guests at the Chattanooga Country Inn and Suites can relax by the indoor heated pool or work out in the fitness center. A 24-hour front desk and a business center are available for added convenience.Guests can visit Ruby Falls, only a 10-minute drive away, and explore the underground caverns. Central Chattanooga is a 15-minute drive from the property.
- The location was perfect for visiting Ruby Falls and Rock City. We enjoyed our stay.
- I liked how easy it was to get to my room and pay, the staff were great. But my room was a little under cleaned. There were stains on the sheets, and trash from the previous people and the room smelled like mildew.
- Location was excellent, accesible to all attractions and downtown Chattanooga in just few minutes.
- It was nice and secured in a bag due to coronavirus
- I loved how the guy at the front desk was so friendly and helpful and then at checkout I could drop my keys off in a basket. Less contact since COVID. Thought that was nice.
Best Western Royal Inn
One of our best sellers in Chattanooga! Guests at the Best Western Royal Inn are less than a 10-minute drive from Ruby Falls. This hotel is off of Interstate 24 and features a daily hot breakfast buffet and an outdoor pool.A 41-inch flat-screen TV with cable and HBO is included in every guest room at this Chattanooga hotel. Free Wi-Fi is also provided as well as a microwave and small refrigerator.A business center is available at the Chattanooga Best Western Royal Inn as well as a 24-hour front desk. Fax and photocopying facilities can also be used for added convenience.This hotel is a 15-minute drive from downtown Chattanooga, the Tennessee Aquarium, and I-Max Theater. Point Park is just 5 miles away.
- Breakfast was good but could be different every day. Location was really good
- It was clean,in a great location, the help was very nice and helpful.
- The cleaness of the room , they also had a open pool with restrictions.
- Location was perfect. Not in the traffic but close enough.
- Rooms clean and beds comfortable. Big TV! Places nearby to eat, and a WalMart behind hotel.
Fairfield Inn & Suites Chattanooga I-24/Lookout Mountain
This Chattanooga, Tennessee, hotel is 9 miles from Moccasin Bend Golf Course. Guests of this Fairfield Inn and Suites will enjoy an indoor heated pool and a daily continental breakfast.All rooms are furnished with a desk and arm chair. Features include a small refrigerator, flat-screen cable TV, and a microwave. Suites also include an iPod docking station.Hotel guests can enjoy mountain views and have access to a fitness centre. Snack and beverage vending machines are available as well. Free parking is provided.The Fairfield Inn and Suites Chattanooga Inn is 4 miles from Lookout Mountain and 10 minutes’ drive from Creative Discovery Museum. Chattanooga city centre is 6 miles away.
- Very friendly staff and great facilities great location
- the rooms were clean, the beds super clean and comfortable. the location of the hotel is great!
- Clean comfortable and super nice staff. Best feature location right on a little hill at the base of the mountain. Excellent view! Safe comfortable area.
- The prepackaged breakfast takeandgo food due to Covid19 was adequate. The hotel and room were very clean. It was close to restaurants and the local attractions.
- Location. Friendly staff. Cleanliness. Hot shower. Comfy bed. Smart T.V s in the room. Modern decor.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chattanooga-Lookout Mountain
This Chattanooga, Tennessee hotel is within 5 miles from Lookout Mountain and Ruby Falls. It serves a daily breakfast buffet and features spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker are standard in every room at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Chattanooga-Lookout Mountain. All modern rooms are brightly decorated and include cable TV.Free access to the gym and indoor pool is provided to all guests of the Chattanooga Holiday Inn Express. A business center and free on-site parking are also available.The Tennessee Aquarium and Creative Discovery Museum are both a 13-minute drive from the hotel. Lookout Mountain Golf Club is 7.5 miles away.
- Updated furnishings and exterior lighting, painting, landscaping
- We didnt take advantage of breakfast because it was grab and go, so we are out. I always use Holiday Inn Express when traveling because of comfort, this was no exception. As always, we were very pleased with everything. If you ask for something, the staff makes sure you get everything you need.
- 4got to get the breakfast but there is nothing on you list for lactose intolerant
- The very first thing I look when entering a room is how cleanroom is and they passed the test. The simplicity of the room furnishing gives a modern and very clean feel. Kings size bed was very comfortable and bedsheets looked new and are good quality. Both the room and the bathroom were super clean. Like a bed sheet, bathroom towels were newer and good quality too. I am not sure why this hotel is rated 8.4 and Fairfield Inn Suites 9.1 when rooms are newer, cleaner, and so much better. I dont mean to bash Fairfield Inn Suites, but we stayed there for a night on our way to Florida considering their rating and made a mistake. Everything was older and I honestly did not feel as comfortable as I did at the Holiday Inn. They say you get what you pay for, but in our case, we spent 30 less/night by staying at the Holiday Inn and was so much better. We will definitely be back.
- Because of Covid19, the breakfast was grab and go. Which was less than desirable. Im a diabetic, so the breakfast was not something I could have. Other than that, I love the location of this hotel. The staff were nice and helpful. I recommend this hotel for anyone going to Chattanooga. Close to the sites with Cracker Barrel next door.
Clarion Inn Chattanooga
Discover the beauty and spectacular scenery of Lookout Mountain and Chattanooga, TN with your stay at the Clarion Inn. Get together and connect with friends, family or business associates while in Chattanooga and enjoy the many attractions in close proximity to our hotel.All rooms feature high-definition, flat-screen cable television, a hair dryer, coffee maker, iron and ironing board. Some rooms offer a sofa sleeper and desk. Business travelers will welcome the Clarion Inn’s meeting room as well as additional conveniences like access to copy and fax services. Ample parking is provided.Guests of the Clarion Inn hotel will appreciate an exercise room and outdoor seasonal pool. Additional amenities include: Free breakfast; Free wireless high-speed Internet access; Free local callsTake a drive up beautiful Lookout Mountain to visit Ruby Falls, Rock City, Battles for Chattanooga and the Incline Railway. Leave time for the downtown attractions nearby. Only six miles away is the Tennessee Aquarium and attractions like: Tennessee Aquarium IMAX 3D Theater; Creative Discovery Museum; Murder Mystery Dinner Theater; Southern Belle Riverboat
- There was breakfast. It was a prepackaged plate with a biscuit eggs and a sausage.
- The staff is great. They were very responsive to a couple of minor problems. For the most part it was a good experience staying here.
- Everything!! It had everything you need, comfortable bed, spacious room, nice size bathroom, clean carpet, clean bathroom, decaf coffee and the air conditioning doesnt make too much noise. The staff in every shift were kind and made the utmost to make your stay a pleasant one. Location location location!!!! Close to every tourist place and downtown as well. You have places to eat at a walking distance.
- Clean comfortable room, friendly and helpful staff, excellent breakfast, and great location.
- The bed was comfortable and the location was perfect.
Days Inn by Wyndham Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
This Chattanooga, Tennessee, inn is 10 miles from Moccasin Bend Golf Club and 6 miles from the Lookout Mountain Incline Railroad. Guests will enjoy an indoor pool and continental breakfast.All accommodations at Days Inn Lookout Mountain Tiftonia feature a microwave and small refrigerator. Tea and coffee-making facilities are also provided.This pet-friendly Days Inn offers views of Lookout Mountain, but keeps guests connected via free Wi-Fi. Guests can take advantage of the on-site business center and 24-hour front desk.Guests will be just 6 miles from the Tennessee Aquarium and a 10 minute drive from picturesque, underground Ruby Falls. Downtown Chattanooga is 6 miles away.
- Great price. Only a 12 minute drive into town. Nice and quiet. We all agreed the beds were super comfortable! No breakfast due to vivid but waffle house is right next door. Great staff too!!
- Good value for the money and a decent stay. Seemed really popular with families.
- Great value, room was clean and cleaned every day. Indoor pool small but nice and clean. Lots of restaurants near by. Nice central location for what we wanted to do
- Friendly staff. Pool was just right for my littles to splash around in after a day of site seeing.
- The hotel was great. Very friendly staff, clean, and comfortable beds.
Quality Inn & Suites Chattanooga
Quality Inn & Suites Chattanooga is just 10 minutes’ drive from downtown Chattanooga and the Tennessee Aquarium. It features a heated indoor pool and free Wi-Fi in all areas.A microwave, small refrigerator and coffee-making facilities come standard in each room at Quality Inn & Suites Chattanooga. A cable TV, and work desk are also available in guest rooms which are decorated with warm colors and wood furniture.Laundry facilities are on site and guests can also use the business center with fax and copy services. Quality Inn & Suites Chattanooga serves a continental breakfast each morning.The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga and Engel Stadium are both within 15 minutes’ drive of the hotel. Regional History Museum is 10 minutes’ drive from the accomodation.
- The location was great, and convenient to a vast array of shopping spots and dining. We enjoyed our visit and the friendly and courteous staff..from check in to departure. We will definitely be back!!
- Enjoyed the cleaning rooms, nice view, great hotel.
- No breakfast, but there were restaurants close by.
- Wife and I enjoyed everything about the stay. The desk was as nice as could be and very friendly. Thanks so much.
- They had really good comfy beds, clean rooms , and good Staffs …..
Looking for: Best Hotels in Jamesburg