Best Western Jacksonville Inn
Located on Highway 69, this hotel is 1 miles from downtown Jacksonville. It serves a buffet breakfast every morning and features a 24-hour indoor pool and hot tub.Free Wi-Fi access and cable TV are included in every room at Best Western Plus Executive Inn Jacksonville. They are equipped with a refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker.Guests can work out in the fitness center or use the business center at the Jacksonville Best Western Plus Executive Inn. The front desk is staffed 24 hours a day.Lake Jacksonville is 3.2 miles from the hotel. Cherokee Trace Drive-Through Safari is 15 miles away.
- Brown bag breakfast with lots of convenient snacks! Well done!
- Everything was great! No complaints! Love this hotel.
- Everything was great! The beds were super comfortable and the place was really clean. The staff was friendly and I would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking!
- Well the bag of goodies were OK having to deal with the covit virus.
- I love that the rooms are excellent and comfortable, I love the indoor pool, I love the staff, they are so attentive and they make you feel home
Holiday Inn Express Hotels & Suites Jacksonville
This Holiday Inn is located on Highway 69, 2 miles south of downtown Jacksonville, Texas. The hotel features an indoor pool and hot tub, and free WiFi is available.Decorated in bright, modern colors, the rooms at Holiday Inn Express Hotels & Suites Jacksonville have a 32-inch LCD HD TV with HBO. They are also equipped with a microwave and a refrigerator.The Jacksonville Holiday Inn Express Hotels & Suites serves a buffet breakfast every morning. There is a modern fitness center, as well as a business center, located on-site.Cherokee Trace Drive-Through Safari is 15 miles from Holiday Inn Express Jacksonville. Lake Jacksonville is 5 miles from the hotel.
- Traveling and needed a nights sleep slept so good we missed the breakfast which is still in COVID protocol so we didnt miss much
- The hotel manager Shannon leads by example. She and her staff Jessica, Ashley and ? showed exemplary customer service, even during the onslaught of evacuees like myself. They were very courteous, patient, friendly and accommodating. The room, a mobility accessible king suite was large and very functionable.
- Above average facilities, middle of the road which is what Holiday Inn has always been
- The property is extremely clean and up to date. Located on the main thoroughfare but set back enough to prevent road noise, I had a quiet stay but easy access to places of interest.
- The room was great. My daughter loved the duva. Front desk workers were great and friendly…most happy people keeper us smiling.
Executive Inn Jacksonville
At the Executive Inn Jacksonville, both business and leisure travelers can enjoy an array of amenities, great service and a convenient location. This hotel is minutes from historic Jacksonville, offering a number of landmarks, entertainment venues and retailers.Lake Jackson and Lake Striker, both located in the vicinity, provide the perfect backdrop for enjoying outdoor recreational activities like hiking, biking, swimming and more. There are many restaurants located in the vicinity.Hotel features include: Free wireless high-speed Internet access, Free weekday newspaper, Seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub and Exercise room.Your Morning Breakfast is full of hot options, making breakfast at the Executive Inn the perfect way to start your day. Enjoy our free hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors.This Texas hotel provides corporate travelers with additional conveniences like an on-site business center, and access to copy and fax service.All guest rooms are furnished with microwaves, refrigerators, coffee makers, curved shower rods, desks, voice mail, irons, ironing boards and cable television. Ask about our rooms that have whirlpool bathtubs. Nonsmoking rooms can be requested.Coin-operated laundry facilities are located on the premises and valet cleaning service can be requested. For added convenience, this is a pet-friendly hotel; fees apply. On-site parking is available and can accommodate most vehicles.
- I enjoyed the staff. Very friendly. They made my son and I feel welcome.
- Rooms are Nice Clean. Mattress is comfortable. OVerall it was really nice stay. We are coming back and stay again with this property
- We stayed here for one night. The rooms are clean and comfortable. They serve breakfast includes both hot and cold items. The staff was very friendly.
- The staff was very friendly and made my son and me feel welcome.
- Breakfast was good. Easy to prepare ,fresh ,and good variety
Trade Wind Motel
Motel 6 Jacksonville offers accommodations in Jacksonville.All rooms include a TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tyler is 27 mi from Motel 6 Jacksonville, while Palestine is 25 mi away.
- Receptionist was very friendly and his recommendation for our evening meal was spot on. There was as well a sweet dog in the lobby that was happy to get attention making me feel more comfortable having my animals staying there with us. We will be returning to this Motel the next time we go through Jacksonville.
- The staff were lovely friendly and welcoming, and the coffee was great.
- The room was clean, well ordered, and exactly like the pictures showed. Staff was friendly. I really liked that there was a channel on the tv that showed the security camera angels I could flip over to that channel and make sure that my truck was secure in the parking lot .
La Quinta by Wyndham Jacksonville
Featuring an indoor swimming pool, this Jacksonville, Texas hotel is 10 minutes’ from Jacksonville Candy Company. A free continental breakfast is provided.Offering free Wi-Fi, each room provides cable TV and an private bathroom at La Quinta Inn & Suites Jacksonville. Coffee-making facilities are offered onsite.A 24-hour reception welcomes guests to Jacksonville La Quinta Inn & Suites. A business center is also provided.Lon Morris College is 10 minutes’ drive away from La Quinta Inn & Suites Jacksonville. Golfing opportunities at The Challenge at the Woods at 5 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Jacksonville