SpringHill Suites by Marriott Seattle Issaquah
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Seattle Issaquah offers accommodations in Issaquah.Seattle is 14 mi from SpringHill Suites by Marriott Seattle Issaquah, while Bellevue is 8.1 mi away. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 14 mi from SpringHill Suites by Marriott Seattle Issaquah.
- The room was clean, spacious and comfortable. The bed was very comfortable.
- Clean modern, friendly staff, highly recommend this place!
- Very clean, loved the pillows, thank you for great nights sleep.
- The property is very modern and is incredibly comfortable I absolutely love the rooms
- We liked the staff very much and the cleanliness of the room. It was spacious and comfortable. It was very quiet.
Homewood Suites by Hilton Seattle-Issaquah
Located within 2.4 miles of Tiger Mountain State Forest and 7 miles of Squak Mountain State Park Natural Area, Homewood Suites by Hilton Seattle-Issaquah has rooms in Issaquah. The property provides a 24-hour front desk as well as free WiFi throughout the property.Guest rooms at the hotel include air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, DVD-Player, and a private bathroom with a bath or shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries. Selected rooms have a kitchen with a microwave and a fridge. All rooms feature a safety deposit box.A continental breakfast is available daily at Homewood Suites Seattle-Issaquah.Cougar Mountain Regional Wildland Park is 5 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Boeing Field/King County International Airport, 19 miles from Homewood Suites by Hilton Seattle-Issaquah.
- Place was extra clean, staff were cleaning at all hours and every time they saw someone touch a surface. Excellent social distancing rules in place. Staff were super friendly and accommodated all of us including our furry friend.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. The grab and go breakfast was much nicer than any other place I have been
- In this COVID19 time, the hotel was very clean and I felt safe.Nice safe breakfast selections that we could take back to our room.Comfortable bed!
- Kitchen are was great, desk/workspace was perfect. I was thankful for the options at the Grabngo breakfast.
- I appreciated the cleanliness and location! The bed and pillows were very comfortable too! The kitchen was well outfitted and had everything I needed.
Motel 6-Issaquah, WA – Seattle – East
Nestled at the base of the Snoqualmie Mountain, Motel 6 Seattle East offers air-conditioned rooms with cable TV. Facilities include an outdoor pool. Lake Sammamish State Park is just 1.1 miles away.The rooms at Motel 6 Seattle East – Issaquah are simply furnished. All rooms have an en suite bathroom.Motel 6 Seattle East offers free local calls and free morning coffee. For your convenience, the motel also has laundry facilities and vending machines.The Meydenbaur Center is 8.9 miles from Motel 6 Seattle East – Issaquah, and the Sea-Tac Airport is 16.9 miles away. Free parking is available on site.
- Quiet and good value. Staff is very friendly and helpful
- Basic clean room for a good price. Close to Durhie mountain biking park. Ihop across parking lot is convenient.
- I liked the privacy that we got with our room the closeness of stores restaurants with the vicinity
- I stayed at Motel 6 for almost 5 weeks and Liza and the staff were great! So friendly and always made sure I was comfortable. This property is well kept and in a very safe location. If I return to Issaquah…I know where to stay.
- comfortable bed, quite enough, polite front deck people, nice shower
Hilton Garden Inn Seattle/Issaquah
A short drive from downtown Seattle and moments from several corporate offices including Costco Corporate Headquarters, this hotel in Issaquah, Washington offers comfortable guestrooms and on-site dining options.Hilton Garden Inn Seattle/Issaquah boasts enjoyable facilities such as an indoor pool and well-equipped fitness center. Guests can be productive in the 24-hour business center, then buy a snack from the 24-hour convenience store. The on-site Great American Grill service breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as provides room service.The guestrooms at the Issaquah Hilton Garden Inn feature flat-screen TVs and free wireless internet access. Guests will enjoy the Garden Sleep System bed, where the firmness can be adjusted as well as the in-room microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker.
- Many little extras that showed their concern for our best.
- close to area we were wanting to check out and a nice room
- The room was really quiet and comfortable. In a great location. Meals breakfast and one dinner in the restaurant were very good
- The room was very clean and the additional requests made were welcomed and accommodated. The Hilton family always extends a welcome and treats each guest with importance. I will always choose the Hilton family of hotels when traveling.
- Liked a variety of pillow types. Wife likes a hard one, I prefer soft so often bring my own. Yours was even better
Quality Inn Bellevue
Just 11 minutes’ drive from Central Seattle, this Bellevue, Washington hotel offers simply furnished guest rooms with free Wi-Fi. It serves a daily continental breakfast. BBQ facilities are located on site.A cable TV, a fridge and tea and coffee-making facilities are offered in all guest rooms at Days Inn by Wyndham Bellevue Seattle. Each air conditioned guest room includes a hairdryer and ironing facilities.24-hour reception is offered at Bellevue Seattle Days Inn by Wyndham. A business center with fax and photocopying services is featured on site. For convenience, a guest launderette is available.Microsoft Corporation is just 4 miles away from this hotel. Featuring sightseeing and hiking opportunities, Snoqualmie Falls are 19 miles away.
- Clean room, good price, excellent location, easy to book
- The eggs werent boiled and the bed was fluffy! The room was clean and shopping is within walking distance.
- The breakfast is good. Wish the eggs werent freeze dried but is good
- Greta location. Pet friendly and helpful, pleasant staff.
- The manager was helpful and very accommodating with a problem we encountered. We will for sure stay here there on our next visit to Issaquah Washington.
Silver Cloud Hotel – Bellevue Eastgate
One of our best sellers in Bellevue! Located 20 minutes’ drive from the Seattle Space Needle, this Bellevue hotel offers free local shuttles, an on-site restaurant and gym. Its spacious rooms feature a 55-inch flat-screen cable TV with pay-per-view movies.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker are included in the contemporary rooms at Silver Cloud Hotel – Eastgate. Decorated with dark furniture, the rooms provide free Wi-Fi along with an arm chair and desk.Nine O Bar & Grill, open daily, offers Northwest cuisine and casual dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Outdoor dining is available.Bellevue Eastgate Silver Cloud Hotel is 3 miles from Weowna Beach Park and Glendale Country Club. Bellevue Arts Museum is 10 minutes’ drive away.
- Breakfast was the best it could be given COVID restrictions.
- Loved breakfast bags. Front desk staff outstanding. There was a personalized feeling here! Immaculate facility. Would highly recommend to anyone.
- I did not hear any other guests. The bed was incredibly comfortable! I appreciated being able to watch TV while in the soaking tub. Its great to also have a full bath in addition to the soaking tub.
- The room was clean and the jetted tub was just what we needed. A quite birthday weekend for us. The breakfast in the morning was a nice addition and the staff was all very pleasant.
- Great room size, very quiet and dark perfect for a good night of sleep.
Larkspur Landing Bellevue – An All-Suite Hotel
One of our best sellers in Bellevue! Located 5 miles from downtown Bellevue, this hotel is a 20-minute drive to Seattle’s Space Needle. It features contemporary suites with a full kitchen.Free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen cable TV are standard in every spacious suite at Larkspur Landing Bellevue-An All-Suite Hotel. All suites feature modern amenities including a DVD player.Free coffee is available in the lobby and other snacks can be purchased at the Larkspur Larder convenience store.Free access to the on-site gym is provided to all guests of Larkspur Landing. DVDs, books and games are available at in the library.Parking is free at the hotel. Bellevue Arts Museum and Bellevue Golf Course are both 5.5 miles away.
- Everything was clean, pretty quiet, private, perfect for a night away for this mom!
- Rooms are old but very clean, beds are super comfortable. Staff is always available to help if something isnt right.
- Entryway, lobby and front desk areas were beautifully appointed and updated. Very welcoming, personable and informed front desk person!! Parking was fine, location was cleverly obscured from the nearby shopping hub, which was a pleasant surprise. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom appointments were sparkling clean and somewhat updated. The exec desk was useful!
- Nicely updated. Large suite. The 2go coffee cups are great! Friendly staff
- Big, comfortable room, view of forest out my room, close to major shopping, but a bit secluded/private and quiet area and rooms.
Embassy Suites by Hilton Seattle Bellevue
Located in Eastgate Business Park, only a short drive from Seattle city center and major attractions, this all-suite hotel offers spacious accommodations and many thoughtful amenities, including a convenience store.Only a short distance from the Embassy Suites Seattle-Bellevue, guests can visit Pike Place Market, home of the famous flying fish, as well as the scenic Seattle Waterfront. Safeco Field, home to professional baseball’s Mariners, the Space Needle and the Seattle Aquarium are also nearby.Guests at the Embassy Suites Seattle-Bellevue can start each day with a free cooked-to-order breakfast and a refreshing swim in the pool. In the evening, guests can unwind at the complimentary evening reception with cocktails and light snacks. Guests will also enjoy in-room MP3 compatible radios and separate sleeping and living areas.
- Love the price 130 had king size comfy bed in its own room, with a closet, desk, tv and a balcony. Main room had huge couch with a pull out bed. Dining table with 3 chairs. Tv.Kitchen is tiny but it works. The microwave is in the bottom cupboard. Bathroom very decent size. My kids were very impressed with the room although not happy they didnt get the bedroom. Lol they liked the breakfast. I didnt have any. They also loved the pool and hot tub. This is the nicest hotel Ive ever had paid for.
- Love the layout. We like to stay here every time we come to Seattle. Big rooms, clean, and great staff. Will be back!!
- Very nice rooms. We were able to get a room on the first floor, which was nice. I like the openness of the atrium.We arrived for check in very late 2 AM so I felt bad that the desk worker had to come and open the doors, since the remain closed after midnight.
- Breakfast was perfect even with the Covid pandemic. Location was very good. Staff excellent.
- Very clean, amazing breakfast and amazing staff members. Awesome location too.
Extended Stay America – Seattle – Bellevue – Factoria
This Extended Stay America – Seattle – Bellevue – Factoria is located in Bellevue and especially designed for longer stays, with all rooms featuring a fully equipped kitchen. The hotel offers free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk.Every kitchen at Extended Stay America – Seattle is equipped with a stove top, microwave and a fridge. The hotel also provides guests with laundry and ironing facilities, and upgraded bedding with extra pillows.Weekly housekeeping services provided for free and daily provided for a fee; towels and linen exchanged at the front desk. Free grab-and-go breakfast including breakfast bars, muffins, hot cereal, coffee and tea is served every morning. The property offers free onsite parking. Attractions within close proximity to the hotel include the QFC Grocery and the Factoria Mall.
- Check in was easy and quick. Staff was friendly and helpful. Room was clean and comfortable. Rates are excellent.
- Convenient location. Friendly staff. Many dining options near by.
- Super convenient, staff are wonderful, cant think of any complaints I had.
- Its a great price in a great location. It was very convenient to get to my work place. The staff was great. It is definitely a no frills place, but it is clean and has a refrigerator and microwave.
- This was a great price and location. Its very easy to get to restaurants and shopping. Also, it has very easy freeway access. Theyve installed new TVs and an updated info/entertainment portal which worked well.
Hyatt House Seattle Bellevue
Located off I-90, this Bellevue aparthotel is 4 miles from the Microsoft campus. Free Wi-Fi and a daily hot breakfast are included. An indoor swimming pool and hot tub are located on site.A flat-screen TV is featured in each guest room at Hyatt House Seattle Bellevue. A work desk is also provided. Studios offer a fully-equipped kitchenette.The free hot breakfast includes omelets, breakfast meats, baked goods, hot and cold cereal, fruit, coffee, tea and juices. The H Bar restaurant, open for dinner, offers comfort food 7 days a week.A fitness center and business center are available for convenience. A furnished terrace and fire pit are offered for guest relaxation. A shuttle service is offered at the property Monday through Friday, between the hours of 07:00 and 19:00 within a 5 miles radius of the property.Bellevue Square Mall and Bellevue Botanical Garden are within 3 miles of Seattle Bellevue
Hyatt House. Seattle-Tacoma International Airport is 12 miles away.
- It is a nice location. Far enough where its quiet but yet close to the Bellevue square mall and Bellevue downtown. The staff here are very nice! Front desk staff named Cheri is so friendly and welcoming. The room has kitchenette with pots and pans. It is convenient when traveling as a family. Highly recommended and we would definitely stay here again!
- Our stay was very nice given COVID19 restrictions. There was an issue with rain dripping off a gutter which caused excessive noise throughout the night.
- Everything was great! And it was close to restaurants and other stores!
- roomy enough for 2 people and a dog. kitchen makes it feel less like a hotel room.
- The room was very clean with a very comfortable bed as well as kitchen. Beautiful layout.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Issaquah