Comfort Inn & Suites Wilkes Barre – Arena
Comfort Inn & Suites Wilkes Barre – Arena hotel is located on Interstate 81, convenient to a number of area businesses, attractions and points of interest like the Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs casino and racetrack, Mohegan Sun Arena, F.M. Kirby Center for the Performing Arts, Wilkes University and King’s College. The Pocono Mountains are just minutes away.Visitors can enjoy browsing the shops at one of the many nearby malls. The Wilkes-Barre / Scranton International Airport is only 14 miles away; contact the hotel for shuttle information.A variety of restaurants can be found in the surrounding area. Taco Bell and a 24-hour Perkins Restaurant are also located adjacent to this Pennsylvania hotel.Hotel amenities and features include free hot breakfast, free high-speed Internet access in all rooms, free local calls, free newspaper and free coffee and other hot beverages available 24 hours.Guests can enjoy the outdoor seating area with umbrellas and the garden with a fountain. There is also the option to use the exercise room or relax in the indoor heated pool.This hotel provides business travelers with a guest computer and access to copy and fax services. Meeting rooms are available to accommodate most events and functions.All guest rooms feature refrigerators, microwaves, coffee makers, hair dryers, irons and ironing boards. DVD and VHS players are available. A lit parking lot is on the property.
- In light of covid, they were still able to provide a contential breakfast!
- I CAN NOT RATE AT THIS TIME. WE DID NOT HAVE BREAKFAST.
- Ive stayed here before as I am local and this is my go to place for our staycation….its not too expensive and they have jacuzzi rooms…
- Close to many stores and restaurants. Staff made it a priority for each guest to have pool time to themselves and accommodated my 9pm reservation each night i was there. Friendly and helpful staff, clean rooms. Breakfast was just coffee and cakes but understandable with the pandemic situation.
- We missed breakfast at the hotel so we went to Perkins restaurant a few feet away from hotel and food was great . Location is good a lot of places to eat and shopping malls near by
Econo Lodge Arena
Located at the foot of the Poconos off of Interstate 81, the Econo Lodge Arena is within 21 mi of Lackawanna County Stadium, Steamtown National Historic Site and the Lackawanna County Coal Mine Tour.All guest rooms include cable television. In addition, some rooms come equipped with coffee makers, hair dryers, microwaves and refrigerators. Nonsmoking rooms are also available.Guests are invited to enjoy the free continental breakfast buffet, free coffee and free local calls. There is also an on-site restaurant, Perkins Restaurant and Bakery.This Wilkes Barre hotel provides business travelers with free WiFi Internet access and access to copy and fax services. The meeting room accommodates up to 15 people.Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs is 5 mi from this Wilkes Barre hotel, featuring slots, gambling and live harness racing.
- The staff was very friendly.We bought Lysol wipes with us and wiped down everything because of Covid. But I have to say no dirt or dust came up on the wipes.Very clean.
- We have stayed here several times because of location and always clean. Staff is friendly and helpful.
- Staff were very nice, Quiet atmosphere, Very clean
- It was advertised as breakfast included but there was not one. Eventhough covid19 was the reason for not providing breakfast it should never be advertised as the customers are getting it.
- Great location for an overnight stay traveling North, clean, staff very friendly and accommodating will definitely book again
Hampton Inn & Suites Wilkes-Barre
The Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza, home to the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins ice-hockey team, is a 5-minutes’ walk from the hotel. This Pennsylvania hotel features an indoor pool and a spa bath.Each guest room at the Hampton Inn & Suites Wilkes-Barre includes a 32-inch flat-screen TV. Coffee facilities are available in all rooms.Wilkes-Barre Hampton Inn & Suites includes a convenience store and snack shop. Guests can use the on-site gym which provides weight equipment and cardiovascular machines.The hotel is within walking distance of numerous local restaurants. The Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs casino is 3.8 miles from the Hampton Inn & Suites Wilkes-Barre.
- Very conveniently located just off Interstate 81. Convenient to drive thru Starbucks and gas. Had a sense that they took their Coronavirus precautions seriously, and we felt very comfortable.
- Good location ,well kept best bedding. Never had a bad stay at a Hampton Inn
- Beds were really comfortable as well as the comforters provided. Staff was very friendly and very accommodating. Staff members were willing to assist after checking out after I left my coat in the room. A crib was provided upon request and staff member called me back to confirm the crib would be provided on the day we were checkingin.
- Was really clean good service nice swimming pool area very nice clean and pretty everything was good I recommend
- It was clean and the front desk women where very nice
Motel 6-Wilkes Barre, PA – Arena
One of our best sellers in Wilkes-Barre! Motel 6 Wilkes-Barre Arena offers accommodations in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania. Free WiFi and free on-site parking are offered.All guest rooms feature a cable TV and a work desk. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom, with a bath or shower.The hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and laundry facilities.Mohegan Sun Arena is 0.8 mi from the property while Montage Mountain Ski Resort is 17 mi away. Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport is 11 mi from Motel 6 Wilkes-Barre Arena.
- The staff was so incredible. Not only were they enjoyable from the front desk to Housekeepers, but even all of the maintenance employs were too!!! The atmosphere in the entire complex was like I was apart of the family there. I recommend this place 10/10 times! Stayed Sunday November 15 2020. Even better was they were more than understandable and accommodating. Knocked once at checkout noon and didnt even call me to rush me out since I was not only slow, but well past checkout when I finally called the front desk on my way out to leave. Didnt charge me a cent extra. Every single employee there DESERVES a raise.
- The staff honesty. I forgot my purse and it was returned untouched, thank you
- Location right near Arena and other local restaurants
- The location was good and the room was cozy and comfortable. I also enjoyed the tv and channels included with the price.
- I like the ease of booking the room and the quality and smell of my room was amazingly good had a great nights rest and had no trouble with my dog having enough room to roam outside and inside. The staff is so outgoing and helpful something that not all hotels or motels in this area are. Hats off to the motel 6 staff and cleaning crew you guys rock
Courtyard by Marriott Wilkes-Barre Arena
Featuring a fitness center, Courtyard by Marriott Wilkes-Barre Arena is located in Wilkes-Barre. This 3-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom. The property provides a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi throughout the property.Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a coffee machine. All rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Mount Pocono is 27 miles from Courtyard Wikes-Barre Scranton. The nearest airport is Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- It was the most updated hotel in the immediate area and very clean.
- Hotel was very nice, great view and amenities. Room was nice, bathroom clean and shower was very good. Staff was great from start to finish.
- No breakfast because restaurant was closed on the premises but it was close proximity next 2 several eateries
- It was very clean. It was very convenient to the arena and to shopping and dining.
- Very nice looking place And very clean through out the entire hotel
Hilton Garden Inn Wilkes-Barre
Set in the foothills of the Pocono Mountains and just off Interstate 81, this Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania hotel features an on-site restaurant, free high-speed internet access and modern in-room amenities.Begin the day at the Hilton Garden Inn Wilkes Barre with breakfast from the on-site Great American Grill Restaurant or take advantage of in-room microwaves, mini-refrigerators and coffeemakers. Browse for snacks in the on-site convenience store or relax by the indoor swimming pool.Easily discover the Mohegan Sun Casino, located only minutes from the Wilkes Barre Hilton Garden Inn. A variety of recreational activities, including skiing, golf and white water rafting are also easily accessible.
- The staff was exceptional great, wish all places i stay were like those that helped me.The grounds well kept the lobby was very well laid out and very clean. coffee available all morning.A very pleasant place for sure.
- Great hospitality for our 2 border collies! The rooms were very clean and the bed was the thick memory foam style mattress which was super luxurious and comfy!
- Great location, you have everything you need at a walking distance, restaurants, shops. Easy access to main routes.
- Clean rooms, good social distancing from staff and other visitors.
- Good location for a day trip to the local state lands. Pet friendly hotel with a nice dog walking area.
Wilkes-Barre Inn & Suites
Nestled in the rolling hills of Pennsylvania, the Wilkes-Barre Inn & Suites provides warm and inviting accommodations for business and leisure travelers alike. A number of local points of interest, including the Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs casino and horse racetrack, the Pocono Raceway and Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza are all just minutes from this Wilkes Barre, PA hotel.Set in the foothills of the Poconos, Wilkes Barre is rich in history and features an abundance of landmarks dating back to colonial America. Outdoor recreation areas are aplenty thanks to the Susquehanna River that provides a natural barrier for this thriving area. Whether you want to explore history or peruse unique cultural offerings, Wilkes Barre and the surrounding region offer something for everyone.Shopping enthusiasts can enjoy being within walking distance to a variety of retailers and specialty stores. The Crossings Premium Outlets, the Mall at Steamtown and the Amish Market are a short drive away. A number of entertainment venues and restaurants can be found in the vicinity.Hotel amenities include free continental breakfast, free wireless high-speed Internet access, free weekday newspaper, free local calls and free airport shuttle (based on availability); contact hotel at least 24 hours prior to arrival. Guests of this Wilkes Barre, PA hotel can also enjoy the on-site gift shop.Corporate travelers can welcome additional features like the business center that has a computer with Internet access, and copy and fax service. This Pennsylvania hotel has three banquet and meeting rooms that are perfect for hosting a variety of events.In addition to standard amenities, all of our well-appointed guest rooms have microwaves, refrigerators, coffee makers with free coffee, curved shower rods, hair dryers, work desks, irons, ironing boards, safes, voice mail and cable television. Select rooms also have sofa sleepers. Nonsmoking and connecting rooms can be requested.Coin-operated laundry facilities are located on the premise and valet cleaning service is available. This is a pet-friendly hotel; fees apply. Ample parking is provided and can accommodate most cars, trucks or busses.
- Very comforting it was very clean and staff was very nice
- The bed…very comfortable. The bath tub…awesome jets and quite deep. The cleanliness.
- No breakfast of course. Room and a/c was wonderful.
- Bed was like sleeping in a cloud, very comfortable
- Out door access service we could pull our car right up to the door and unload our luggage.
Fairfield by Marriott Wilkes-Barre
Only 1 miles from Wilkes-Barre’s Mountain Park, this modern hotel has chic guest rooms with a flat-screen cable TV and work desk. Hotel amenities include an airport shuttle and indoor pool.Fairfield by Marriott Wilkes-Barre provides air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi access. Tea and coffee-making facilities are also available.Guests can relax in the hot tub after a workout in Fairfield by Marriott Wilkes-Barre’s well-equipped gym. Free public parking is available at the hotel and Lehigh Valley Airport is over a 1-hour drive away.TGI Friday’s is on site, serving American dishes for lunch and dinner.
- How inviting and comfortable the place was! The staff was amazing. They were all very nice and very kind! They went above and beyond expectations!
- Clean, comfortable beds, friendly staff that let me and my son use the pool even though it was close…it was between check in and check outs and we had it all to ourselves
- Nice slightly higher middle of the road hotel. Staff was great, room comfy, and most importantly for us quiet!
- So much nicer then the last hotel we stayed at. Very clean
- The staff was exceptional… friendly, personable, professional, proficient and the best energy I have ever experienced in any hotel in and around wilkes barre.
WoodSpring Suites Wilkes-Barre
WoodSpring Suites Wilkes-Barre is offering accommodations in Wilkes-Barre. Free WiFi is available and private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.Scranton is 17 mi from the hotel. The nearest airport is Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport, 11 mi from WoodSpring Suites Wilkes-Barre.
- EVERYTHING!! The room was clean. Quite. The staff was nice. I liked it so much im gonna stay of the month of October until my wife wants to leave. That might not be for a while we both like it there so much!!!
- The location was great, there was a view over seeing the town made for a perfect location to watch the sunset. Clean, hard wood floors so that was a plus and they were pet friendly.
- There was no breakfast offered. The location was great. By many restaurants and stores
- Newer hotel, clean and a great price. Desk attendent was super friendly!!
- Well this is my 2nd visit to this location. I love the price and the amenities included in the room. This hotel is close to EVERYTHING!!! Walmart is literally 5 mins drive. Theres a mall across the street. The view is beautiful, you get some views of the mountains and some of the lights from the stores and traffic lights. I love it. There are 2 restaurants that share the same parking lot MOes and Buffalo Wild Wings. You can just walk out your room and walk right into either of the restaurants. There are a few others less the 3 mins from the hotel. I would recommend to stay here. the front desk associate Daniel was very polite and offered me a late check out for me waiting so long.
Days Inn by Wyndham Wilkes Barre
This hotel is across from from Wyoming Valley Shopping Mall and 2.6 miles from downtown Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania. It serves a daily continental breakfast and features rooms with free Wi-Fi.Days Inn Wilkes-Barre offers spacious rooms furnished with a cable TV and refrigerator. Each air-conditioned room includes a coffee maker and hairdryer.Guests of the Wilkes-Barre Days Inn can enjoy a newspaper or free cup of coffee in the 24-hour lobby. Laundry facilities and free parking are also available.Mohegan Sun Casino at Pocono Downs is a 4-minute drive from the Days Inn. Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport is just 9.5 miles away.
- We had a blowout on the interstate, and without a reservation, we were worried that we wouldnt be able to get a room. We did, and first floor I have bad knees!. The room was spacious, clean and comfortable. Also was within 1/3 mile of a tire shop BONUS!
- Pet Friendly my dogs loved being there ,great location,super clean and comfortable rooms.
- Front desk staff was amazing im very friendly they also have sanitizing stations right by the elevator. The whole Waze thing but I think its because theres not enough airflow but the room was definitely clean and smelled refreshing. Conveniently next to fast food restaurants not many stores at the nearby mall due to COVID.
- Room was spotless which was comforting since traveling during the Corona pandemic.
- Its next to everything including nightlife and things for children which is great if you have kids. And food is literally right there. Even a dollar store near by!!! Thanks Days Inn!!!!! We will be back soon!!!!
Looking for: Best Hotels in Hunlock Creek