Cedar Creek Lodge & Conference Center
Cedar Creek Lodge & Conference Center is a 4-season destination that blends the comfort of a mountain lodge with modern style at the gateway to Glacier National Park. Free WiFi and a free hot breakfast buffet are offered to guests of this accommodations.All guest rooms at Cedar Creek Lodge & Conference Center feature a mini-refrigerator and a microwave.A sundries shop and guest laundry services are provided. Free guest parking is also available.Guests can enjoy the year round indoor pool and hot tub at this accommodations. A fitness center and a business center are also available.A free connector shuttle with the Whitefish Mountain Resort “Snow Bus” is offered to guests for easy ski resort access.
- Staff was super friendly. Hot breakfast. Comfortable beds.
- room was the largest weve seen on this vacation. the price was right. we had a plated hot breakfast. the staff was eager to please. even the coffee was great.
- Great location, friendly staff, and wonderful place to stay. Would recommend to anyone.
- The location was great halfway between Whitefish and Glacier National Park and close to the airport. Rooms are decent sized and nice and clean. The breakfast was great quick and lots of selection. The property has done well with making everything feel COVIDsafe.
- One of the best hot breakfasts available at hotels during COVID. You wait in line and they dish up things like scrambled eggs and sausage for you. Lots of other things available, too, like hot and cold cereal, fruit and yogurt.The beds were amazing I liked how much area the rooms had nice little living room area in the king bed room. Cute mountain/cabin style decor with beautiful cedar pillars at the entrance.
Best Western Rocky Mountain Lodge
One of our top picks in Whitefish. Located 26 mi from Glacier National Park, this Whitefish hotel offers rustic decor and rooms with a comfortable seating area and free Wi-Fi. It features a ski shuttle service to Whitefish Mountain Resort, just 8.1 mi away.All spacious rooms at the Best Western Rocky Mountain Lodge feature a cable TV and coffee maker. A hairdryer and free bathroom amenities are also included in each guest room.Guests can enjoy the outdoor pool and hot tub or use the on-site fitness center. This hotel provides a full continental breakfast each morning with various breads, cereal, fruit, eggs, breakfast meats, yogurt, juice, and coffee.Rocky Mountain Best Western is a 2-minute walk from the Victorian Casino and Whitefish Lake Golf Club is 2 miles away. Glacier Park International Airport is a 13-minute drive from the hotel.
- The hotel was very prepared for sanitizing due to COVID19. Masks were required, and used by all. The luggage carts were disinfected after each use. The breakfast was very good they took your order the night before and it was ready in the morning. The hot breakfast sandwiches were good, the milk cold, the cereal fresh. We used the shuttle to go downtown for dinner very convenient.
- The room was incredibly spacious and comfortable. They had HOT BREAKFAST !!!! during COVID…I never want to hear another hotel tell me they cant do breakfast because of COVID! The staff was very friendly and helpful. They had fresh cookies at the front desk. The location was close to downtown Whitefish and an easy walk if it were warmer. It was very clean. They were very accommodating to our new puppy during a pandemic. Overall, excellent stay.
- There was limited services but it was very well managed, food and service was great
- Very nice staff. Attentive to every request. Free shuttle to airport and Amtrak station.
- The room was nice and lobby very comfortable. Very busy sad with the covid stuff but did good with the breakfast pick up.
The Pine Lodge on Whitefish River, Ascend Hotel Collection
One of our top picks in Whitefish. Boasting indoor and outdoor heated swimming pools, this hotel is located 3 mi away from Whitefish Lake. Each guest room includes free WiFi and a flat-screen TV.A seating area is provided in each air-conditioned room at The Pine Lodge on Whitefish River. Complete with a microwave, the rooms and suites also have a refrigerator and a coffee machine. Private bathrooms include a hairdryer and free toiletries.Guests can work out in the fitness center at The Pine Lodge on Whitefish River. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared seating area, luggage storage and ski storage.A free airport transfer service is provided from Glacier Park International Airport, 7.5 mi away. The gates of West Glacier National Park are 25 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- Did not have breakfast. They had breakfast bags, we expected a warm cooked breakfast or at least an omelette
- For the price … they could have had a better, more variety of a breakfast and be partially open … as all the Restaurants aim that area were to 75 capacity OPEN
- My wife and I were truly impressed with the staff, the location of the lodge and the cleanliness of the entire place!
- Pretty much everything! The room was comfortable, the facility was clean, view if the river was gorgeous. Really happy with the complimentary kayaks and bikes as well as access to the walking trails that go through town.
- They had added extra safety protections during the corona virus which made us feel safe.
Baymont by Wyndham Whitefish
One of our top picks in Whitefish. Featuring an indoor pool and 2 hot tubs, this lodge is 1 miles away from Whitefish town center. It serves a daily complimentary hot breakfast. All rooms include free Wi-Fi.A cable TV with HBO film channels is included in each air-conditioned room at Big Mountain Lodge. The rooms include a refrigerator, a single serve coffee maker, iron and ironing board. A hairdryer is included in each private bathroom.The daily hot breakfast at Lodge Big Mountain features fresh fruit, bagels, yogurt, waffles, eggs, sausage or bacon and waffles. Vending machines featuring drinks and snacks are located on site. BBQ facilities are available.A 24-hour reception greets guests of Big Mountain. Fax and photocopying services are available to guests. Guests can enjoy the indoor pool on-site.Whitefish Mountain Resort 20 minutes’ drive away from this lodge. Glacier National Park is 25 miles away.
- There was no breakfast because of Covid but I was given a discount to compensate.
- no breakfast offered, but room was clean and comfortable, staff was very accommodating.
- good selection at breakfastalways hot coffee readya front door to the parking lot
- The property was clean, centrally located and served a nice breakfast. Very comfy beds and pillows. The front desk was extremely helpful with directions and suggesting local restaurants and activities.
- Breakfast was good. Nice breakfast room. Good selection.
Hampton Inn & Suites Whitefish
One of our top picks in Whitefish. Located less than 20 minutes’ drive from Whitefish Mountain Resort, Hampton Inn & Suites Whitefish provides accommodations with free WiFi included. Guests can enjoy the heated indoor saltwater pool and whirlpool.Guest rooms at the hotel offer a microwave, mini-refrigerator, and coffee machine. A flat-screen TV with HD channels is also included, along with a hairdryer and iron. Every room has a private bathroom with complimentary toiletries.Complimentary hot breakfast options are available each morning at Hampton Inn & Suites Whitefish. Guests can enjoy complimentary coffee and tea throughout the day in the hotel lobby.Staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide information on what to do in the area. A fitness center is also available to guests on-site.Glacier National Park is within 30 minutes’ drive of Hampton Inn & Suites Whitefish. Kalispell is 13 mi away. The nearest airport is Glacier Park International Airport, 6.8 mi from the property.
- Clean room, comfortable beds, hot hot tub and nice size pool.
- Very friendly staff, very clean room, great location in town but also close to Glacier National Park.
- The property is well kept. Very modern and attractive. The staff was so friendly and took extra care of our needs.
- Donna, Debbie and Sarah could not have been more helpful, friendly, professional and welcoming! We would come back just because of them.
- The staff was beyond great.Breakfast was a good bonus these days.
Stumptown Inn of Whitefish
One of our top picks in Whitefish. Located on the Whitefish River, this hotel serves a daily coffee bar and offers rooms with free Wi-Fi. It features a 24-hour reception. Whitefish Lake State Park is 3 miles away.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is included in each guest room at Stumptown Inn of Whitefish. The air-conditioned rooms feature a work desk, a seating area and a coffee maker.A business center is available to guests of Stumptown Inn. BBQ facilities are provided on-site. Vending machines featuring snacks and drinks are available. Coin-operated washers and dryers are available for guests to use.Meadow Lake Golf Course is 15 minutes’ drive away from this hotel. Flathead Lake is 23 miles away. Glacier National Park Conservancy is 44 miles away.
- Location was great, close to downtown which is exactly what I was looking for.
- A lot of reviews I read said the Inn was outdated but I didnt think so, theyre still doing some renos but what theyve done so far looks great. Theyre not doing regular housekeeping for long stays due to Covid which is totally understandable, but the front desk was super nice anytime we needed something. The Inn is like 2 mins from downtown which was great. I think this is a great spot to stay for your visit
- Great staff, very friendly. I certainly would stay there again
- The staff was so friendly. The accommodations were excellent including a very comfy bed. Could not be happier with our stay there!
- Location, coffee,informative staff,clean fresh towels
Offering a sun terrace and a ski pass sales point, Firebrand Hotel is located in Whitefish in the Montana Region. The hotel has a fitness centre and ski storage space, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.Rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bath robes, slippers and free toiletries. Firebrand Hotel features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a free airport shuttle service at the property.The hotel also offers bike hire and car hire. The nearest airport is Glacier Park International Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- Lovely hotel in walking distance to the center of town
- The stay was great, from the service to the room. We were nicely accommodated for being there for our honeymoon/elopement!
- Great staff contact and quick response from Kristen.
- The atmosphere is amazing, love the decor, outdoor dining
- Location and vibeBeds were comfortable Nice toiletries
Travel Inn – Glacier National Park
Located in Columbia Falls, Travel Inn – Glacier National Park has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom. The property provides a business center, and organizing tours for guests.At the hotel, all rooms are equipped with a desk. Each room has a coffee machine, while some have a balcony. All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Travel Inn – Glacier National Park.Big Sky Waterpark is an 8-minute walk from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Glacier Park International Airport, 6 miles from Travel Inn – Glacier National Park.
- This is a small inn in a great location as it relates to the services of Columbia Falls and its proximity to Glacier National Park, only a short 20 minute drive to the park entrance. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. One night the manager even dog sat for us while we went out for dinner. The rooms are spacious, well equipped and appointed. The beds were awesome, with pillow tops no less! We would definitely stay here again.
- Staff very very nice. I left my drivers license behind and they called me about it and kindly mailed it off to me. The room while simply furnished but was very well arranged and homey. The location was well centered to the park and restaurants.
- Travel Inn, because of Covid, did not have breakfast available, but the manager told us about a restaurant down the road that we visited 4 times for meals. Her recommendation was great!!
- Ken was super friendly and knowledgeable about the area and restaurants.
- Close to Glacier National Park! Clean and comfortable, easy check in!
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Kalispell, MT – Glacier Lodge
One of our top picks in Kalispell. Located in Kalispell, Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Kalispell, MT – Glacier Lodge has a shared lounge, garden, terrace, and free WiFi throughout the property. This 2-star hotel offers an ATM and luggage storage space. The hotel features an indoor pool, fitness center and a 24-hour front desk.Guest rooms are equipped with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a microwave, a coffee machine, a shower, a hairdryer and a desk. At the hotel each room has a wardrobe and a private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is available daily at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Kalispell, MT – Glacier Lodge.The accommodations offers 2-star accommodations with a hot tub.Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Kalispell, MT – Glacier Lodge also provides a business center and free private parking.Whitefish is 12 mi from the hotel. The nearest airport is Glacier Park International, less than 0.6 mi from Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Kalispell, MT – Glacier Lodge, and the property offers a free airport shuttle service.
- The breakfast server was amazing! Every day she greeted us with happy cheers and more than enough to get us going for our adventure in Montana
- Clean. Pleasant decor. Close to the airport. My sister was here for a quick visit and we had to get her to airport early due to snow. This was very conveiniant.
- The only thing I didnt like was the breakfast. Not much of a variety. I tried it once then ate out after that.
- The staff fixed breakfast because of covid they didnt have self serve set up.
- The lady who was running the breakfast was very pleasant, and got our food in a timely manner.
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Whitefish
One of our top picks in Whitefish. TownePlace Suites by Marriott Whitefish in Whitefish provides accommodations with barbecue facilities and a spa and wellness center. With an outdoor swimming pool, the 3-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, each with a private bathroom. The hotel has newspapers and a fax machine and photocopier that guests can use.The rooms in the hotel are fitted with a flat-screen TV.TownePlace Suites Whitefish offers a continental or buffet breakfast.The accommodations offers a sun terrace. Guests at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Whitefish will be able to enjoy activities in and around Whitefish, like hiking, skiing and cycling.Guests will find a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge and a business center at the property.Kalispell is 14 mi from the hotel. The nearest airport is Glacier Park International, 11 mi from TownePlace Suites Whitefish, and the property offers a free airport shuttle service.
- Felt very safe regarding Covid prep and cleanliness.
- Hot tub outside, that is what I like Personal is so great!
- This place far exceeded my expectations. We usually sat down the road closer to Whitefish, where we can stroll downtown at night, but it was booked up. The customer service was amazing, The place was spotless, entertainment was great Netlix and able to stream your own videos from your laptop to the TV and being a suite, we got a full kitchen without an added price.
- This new facility is immaculate, quiet, and well equipped for a longer stay. Kitchenette is well designed. The included breakfast is generous and dining facilities are comfortable. Staff is very friendly and accommodating.
- Great amenities and layout for the money, and very comfortable bedding.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Hungry Horse