Featuring a golf course and outdoor hot tubs, this contemporary hotel offers unique opportunities to relax among the lush landscape of Húsafell. Free WiFi access is available.Each room here will provide you with a TV, a mini-bar and cable channels. Featuring a bath or shower, the private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Extras include a desk, safety deposit box and bed linen.At Hótel Húsafell you will find a 24-hour front desk, a garden and bar. The in-house restaurant offers an array of nordic and international dishes. Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities, a tour desk and luggage storage.Relaxing in geothermal pools, hiking, cycling and horse riding can be enjoyed in the surroundings. Thingvellir, a UNESCO listed national park, is 65 mi away. Borgarnes is 40 mi away.Reykjavík Domestic Airport is 81 mi away. Keflavík International Airport is 108 mi away.
- Hotel Husafell is beautiful and run with perfection! The food is amazing, truly! The hot pools are incredible. And the location is stunning! Wonderful experience and the destination alone was worth the trip to Iceland! A real gem!
- We loved our sweet cottages away from the main house with our private hot tubs and of course enjoyed the hotels hot tubs as well. They were decorated so nicely and the beds were awesome.
- Beautiful hotel. Great location near two of my favorite waterfalls. Enjoyed the restaurant and rooms.
- We loved the owner owned villa that we rented for 3 days. It was so nice that we didnt want to leave. Private access to a hot tub and the Hvita River.
- Wonderful place. Excellent guesthouse, great rooms, wonderful facilities. Amazing restaurant with brilliant food. A hidden gem. We want to go back !
Guesthouse Gamli Bær
This family-run guest house is located in a former farmhouse, 3.7 mi from the Hraunfossar and Barnafoss waterfalls. It offers basic rooms with private or shared bathroom facilities.Relaxation options include a terrace with a hot tub. A farm church is also found at Guest house Gamli Bær.Free tea and coffee is available at all times and breakfast is available every morning. The nearest restaurant is a 5-minute walk away.The 9-hole Húsafell Golf Club is a 10-minute walk away. The Surtshellir caves are 8.7 mi away, while Reykholt village is 16 mi from Gamli Bær Guest house.
- The place is very cute, comfortable and clean. The host was really kind and welcoming with us, providing really good food when we arrived ! In the morning, fresh eggs and coffee were delicious. Will definitely come back!!
- This is an old farm home run by Saemi, a lovely man with a thick Icelandic accent. Hes lived in Hsafell his entire life. Upon arrival he immediately took my bag and carried it to my room. The after he offered us coffee tea and waffles as an evening snack. He then offered homemade Icelandic soup and bread for dinner. We we not expecting to be fed! The beds were extremely comfortable. The accommodations are exactly what youd expect from a traditional 1906 farmhouse. A huge breakfast was ready for us in the morning. He gave us the upcoming forecast and driving tips. On the way out he gave us homemade bread for the road. I couldnt recommend this place highly enough! Oh, and the 200 year old Hsafell Stone strongman competition is basically in his back yard.
- You really need to be opened minded for this guesthouse experience. The owner Sami was so hospitable and welcomed my friend and I with open arms. Truly a unique Icelandic experience! Samis homemade banana bread, whipped cream waffles and meat lamb soup was heavenly. Best meat soup in Iceland! We stayed upstairs and the stairs are a bit treacherous but again unique. I highly recommend this guesthouse for a true Icelandic local experience.
- Sami was great and the house is charming loved it!
- The house is located near Husafell, a nice church and some historical sites are nearby. The owner is very friendly, he made us some waffels on the arrival and then next morning. Very kind from him. We had a room with private bathroom, the room furniture is quite old but this perfectly corresponds to the style of accomodation. The accomodation price for Iceland was not high at all. Nice place.
Featuring a restaurant, a garden, and barbecue facilities, Hreiður has accommodations in Húsafell with free WiFi and mountain views. It is located 13 miles from Bjarnafoss and provides a tour desk.The vacation home comes with 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a patio with garden views.The vacation home has a sun terrace. A playground is available on site and hiking can be enjoyed within close proximity of Hreiður.
- Beautiful, comfortable and wellappointed cottage in a gorgeous setting. The owners went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we needed. Hot tub a plus!
- Everything was fine and we enjoyed the facilities and especially the hot tub
- Cottage en pleine nature. jacuzzi laccueil petit mots et cadeaux la propret
- Super eingerichtet, gemtlich, umfangreich ausgestattet! Es gibt wirklich nichts auszusetzen. Alles TOP! Vielen Dank!!! Polarlichter direkt ber unserem Hot Tub!!!!
- sehr sauber und gemtlich, haben uns sehr wohl gefhlt, Kontakt zum Vermieter war nett
Harpa Holiday Home
Harpa Holiday Home is a holiday home with a terrace, set in Húsafell. Guests benefit from free WiFi and private parking available on site.There is a seating area, a dining area and a kitchen. Towels and bed linen are provided in this holiday home. Other facilities at Harpa Holiday Home include a hot tub and barbecue.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including golfing and hiking. Tour buses to the glacier Langjökull depart 2,650 feet away from Harpa Holiday Home. Reykjavík Domestic Airport is 50 mi from the property.
- Location was absolutely gorgeous and house was immaculate
- We liked the setting, the interior, the sense of freedom and privacy and all the amenities. The owner thought of everything, it made us feel special.And the first and second evening we experienced beautiful Northern Lights. Definitely a place to come back to! Highly recommended.
- Beautiful house. Very secluded and private. The hot tub outside on the deck is great.Good facilities for family meals.My family wanted to stay at home….
- Everything was amazing! We absolutely loved the hot tub, the rooms were cozy, there were plenty of towels, and it was extremely clean. We really appreciated the beauty of the house!
- Secluded and peaceful location. Great viewing of the Northern Lights. Great amenities for this place. Hot tub was very nice!
Húsafell holiday homes
Located 12 miles from Bjarnafoss, Húsafell holiday homes has accommodations with a restaurant, a garden and a 24-hour front desk for your convenience. The accommodations have a spa bath and a hot tub.All units comprise a seating area with a sofa, a dining area, and a fully equipped kitchen with various cooking facilities, including a dishwasher, an oven and a stovetop. Some units have a patio and/or a terrace with lake or river views.The vacation home has a playground.A bicycle rental service is available at Húsafell holiday homes, while hiking can be enjoyed nearby.
No reviews yet.
Located in Húsafell in the Vesturland region, Tunga Cottage has a garden. The Bjarnafoss is within 9 miles of the vacation home, and free WiFi is provided.The vacation home consists of 4 separate bedrooms, 1 bathroom and a living room.The vacation home has a terrace.Reykjavík Domestic Airport is 52 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
This countryside property, in the Western Iceland town of Borgarfjördur, is next to the Hvítá Glacial River. It offers free Wi-Fi in the reception, as well as an on-site restaurant and bar.A private bathroom with a shower is featured in every room. Each room has a wardrobe and simple décor.Guests can enjoy a daily breakfast buffet and a terrace. Á Hótel also has a communal TV lounge and a tour desk.Barnafoss and Hraunfossar Waterfalls are both within 5 minutes’ drive. The Deildartunguhver hot spring and village of Reykholt are both 9.9 mi away, while the Surtshellir lava cave is 12 mi from the property.
- The view is just mesmerizing ! Property is nice and clean. Staff are super friendly.
- Very beautiful restaurant and the house had tons of room! A little cold but made it nice for sleeping!
- Staff were very friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean and modern.
- The staff at Hotel A were so friendly and helpful! The location was central to all the activities we had booked in the area. The dinner available to guests was delicious!
- Staff was great, dinner was tasty and the room was great.
Set in Reykholt in the West Iceland region, Hrísmóar offers accommodations with free private parking, as well as access to a hot tub.Each unit has a balcony, a kitchen with a fridge, a dining area and a seating area with a flat-screen TV, while the private bathroom includes a hot tub and a hairdryer. A stovetop and toaster are also offered, as well as a kettle and a coffee machine.A barbecue can be found at the holiday home, along with a terrace.The nearest airport is Reykjavík Domestic Airport, 46 mi from Hrísmóar.
- Hot tub was hot and ready. I like the separate rooms and loft. My daughters are adults snd we all stay up/go to sleep at different times, so separate space is great. The kitchenette was great. We shopped at Bonus in Borgarnes before arriving, and made dinner.
- The location, the hot tub, and everything in general. We went there to celebrate our aniversary and it was very romantic, the perfect place to be alone, isolated and have privacy. The soroundings were very beautiful, it was summer, so everything was so green.
- The hot tub is brilliant and private. The location is good and the property is very spacious. Key procedure is easy. Do follow the coordinates given to locate the property as it can be tricky via Google maps otherwise!
- Fantastic warm cabin. The hot tub was amazing and we could see the northern lights from there!
- The location was amazing, perfect for Aurora hunters. We could actually see it from our bedroom windows.
Set in Reykholt in the West Iceland region, Sumarhúsin Signýjarstöðum offers accommodations with free private parking, as well as access to a hot tub. The accommodations features a hot tub.All units are equipped with a flat-screen TV and a fully equipped kitchen with a fridge, a stovetop and kettle. A patio with mountain views is offered in each unit.A barbecue and a terrace are available for guests at the holiday home to use.The nearest airport is Reykjavík Domestic Airport, 46 mi from Hrísmóar 2.
- The space was beautiful. And there was gluten free pasta in the cupboard! Which was amazing because…see what you didnt like
- Beautiful little cottage in nature. Great warm outdoor bath available.
- The view of the mountain/ glacier, the hot tub, the size of the shower, the overall space. The bed is very comfortable and the windows are very large with a great view .
- Everything. Beautiful cottage, beautiful location.Will definitely be booking back here again.
- The perfect peaceful getaway location with views of the northern lights depending on the night and weather . The size of bathroom, kitchen and sitting area were just right size for us. There is a hot tub on the porch area near the front door, great views of Icelands beautiful landscape. A short drive to Husafell if you want to take the glacier tours. Make sure to get groceries before you get there as everything around closes about 6pm. Excellent host with very quick communication and will even alert you if the northern lights can be seen. Will definitely stay again.
Dating back to 1828, this family-run farm in West Iceland offers bright rooms with country-style décor. Facilities include a guest kitchen, TV lounge and terrace with outdoor hot tub. Hraunfossar’s waterfalls are 9.3 mi away.Guest house Steindórsstadir’s rooms offer views of the mountains, countryside or Eirïksjökull and Okjökull glaciers. Two shared bathrooms with modern facilities are found in the hallways.Free tea/coffee is available in the communal kitchen, which has full cooking facilities. Breakfast is also served there. The lounge has a TV, CD player and sofa.Steindórsstadir Guest house is 1.2 mi outside Reykholt and a 30-minute drive from Borgarnes. Parking is free on site.
- Return visit from when I stayed there in February. Fantastic location for excursions to ice caves. Very quiet and plentiful breakfast. Hot tub a plus.
- The breakfast, location, view, kitchen, and staff were outstanding. They have a hot tub overlooking their beautiful land. Staff went out of her way her way to show us their Icelandic horses lending her time to us which we truly appreciated. Dont miss out, stay here!
- Our hostess was affable, and kindly let us use the clothes washer that goes with the room. She also recommended a horse riding place, Giljar Farm, nearby, and we had a splendid 3 hour ride with Josefina. Josefina is also an amazing artist.
- The host was delightful and breakfast was excellent.
- Great location!Our room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good and it was fun to talk with the other guests
Looking for: Best Hotels in Húsafell