Heima Holiday Homes
Featuring a terrace, Heima Holiday Homes provides accommodations in Hraunvellir with free WiFi and mountain views. This holiday home features a garden and free private parking.This holiday home is equipped with 1 bedroom, a kitchen with dishwasher, a flat-screen TV, a seating area and 1 bathroom with a shower.The nearest airport is Reykjavík Domestic Airport, 41 mi from the holiday home.
- Very nice holiday homes, new and fresh, well designed, you have everything, you are in the nature, comfortable bed
- The cottage was new and was equipped with everything needed.The heating floor was very nice, especially after a long day of hiking in the winter.The owners are very kind and helpful with everything.And extra touch is the Netflix account
- I like everything, We spent 2 nights here and we saw northern lights on the second night.
- Very comfortable place to stay! All the amenities were excellent, the place was very clean, and the hosts were accessible if you needed them. Very happy we stayed here on our trip to Iceland!
- Location was perfectly in the middle of nowhere yet drivable to major attractions. The heated floors, the heated towel rack the modern beauty of the cabin itself were all amazing. Beautiful and well stocked. I wish we had stayed there for more days.
Cozy Cabin in the Woods
Cozy Cabin in the Woods has garden views, free WiFi and free private parking, located in Selfoss.There is a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer.A terrace can be found at the lodge, along with a garden.The nearest airport is Reykjavík Domestic Airport, 41 mi from Cozy Cabin in the Woods.
- It was a great cabin… clean, nicely decorated, rustic wood look, and very comfortable. It was in a quiet, secluded location. It had everything we needed to cook meals and relax after a day of hiking.
- This is a very nice small cabin located in the bushes.
- Beautiful location, many trees around, interesting decorations. The house looks like a museum with many Icelandic details inside. Good value for the money
- Really cozy, lovely little cabin. Its quite basic but hey.. its a cabin after all!The bed was so comfortable, one of the best beds weve ever slept in. We want to go back again and stay for longer!
- Accueil trs chaleureux, tout petit chalet trs fonctionnel perdu dans la vgtation. cest calme et joli.
Boasting chic and modern interiors including a fully equipped kitchen, this house is 11 mi from Selfoss village with panoramic views of the wild Icelandic landscape. The property features a large terrace with a gas BBQ.The open-plan living/dining room features a flat-screen TV with 200 channels. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout this Icelandic Cottages property, and each light and airy bedroom also comes with black-out curtains.Icelandic Cottages provides a washing machine and tumble dryer in the entrance areaHiking can be enjoyed from the door, while attractions in the area include Thingvallavatn Lake, Geysir and Gullfoss waterfall, all within a 50-minute drive of the property.
- Very easy , the host was amazing and she gave us a lot of tips of that to do around the area . She lives next to the property , so anything you need she is always there
- Location was nice, easy access to Selfoss. The little extras that we were able to use in the cottage was a plus. Its really helpful to have items like shampoo and detergent already waiting for you. The guest book was very helpful to understand the layout of the area. All Pluses and nothing negative to say about our stay.
- The house was charming and very well appointed. It has everything you need if you want to prepare meals. There is a washing machine which was well used by us during our 3 day stay. It is very centrally located and we were able to go towards Vik one day, the Golden Triangle another day and explore locally on the third. Rosa is lovely and very helpful and happy to share her local knowledge. We were traveling with three teenagers and this was their favorite house.
- Rosa was very helpful in getting us oriented for exploring the different sites. The property already had herbs and spices for cooking and milk coffee! She suggested some side trips that werent on the map that were amazing.
- Very nice place! The house looks nice and clean.Everything you probably need is already prepared and it felt like staying at home. We had a really nice stay!
South Central Country-Apartment
Located in Brautarholt, South Central Country-Apartment offers shared lounge, free WiFi, a 24-hour front desk, and a shared kitchen. This apartment features a garden and free private parking.This apartment comes with a kitchen, a seating area, a dining area and a satellite flat-screen TV.Guests at the apartment can enjoy a continental breakfast.South Central Country-Apartment offers a hot tub.The nearest airport is Reykjavík Domestic Airport, 43 mi from the accommodations.
- Cozy space, very clean and neat. Nice to have a washer in the apartment. Fully equipped kitchen. Host was very nice and help update us with weather condition. Location very easy to find, just by road 30.
- The apartment was spacious, clean and in a fantastic location for the Golden circle. Equipped with everything youd need for self catering, the hot tub was a great extra and lovely after a long day out. Id definitely recommend the property for location and comfort. The later check out time was greatly appreciated.
- We stayed for one night, my mother and I, in a 50 sq.m. apartment and absolutely loved our stay. The apartment is bright and spacious with 2 bedrooms, a kitchen, and a washing machine. Outside our kitchen window was a garden with a hot tub. Everything was perfect and I would love to stay here again
- Great in every way. Owner was super nice and checked we were okay once wed got in and the apartment is such good value for money and is very well equipped. Recommend to anyone
- This is a spacious twobed selfcatering place. Convenient for our touring. And with hot tub shared.
South Central Guesthouse
Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a sun terrace, South Central Guest house offers accommodations just 14 mi from Selfoss. Free private parking is available on site. Urridafoss Waterfall is 6.8 mi away.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Keldur is 30 mi away from South Central Guest house, while Lake Kerid is 23 mi away.
- ample supply of kitchen ware, spacious very comfortable bed. Rakka was very helpful, when I arrived tired hungry she offered me pasta rice that I could cook.the place is decorated in a very homelike fashion, sitting room, two kitchen spaces big screen tv for those into that kind of thing, the place was exceptionally clean
- Excellent hostel north of Selfoss, right on the Golden Circle route. About 45 mins to Gollfoss. Horse farm next door. Great spot to relax. Large kitchen, dining area, clean bathroom and TV.
- The host was extremely kind and the room was very cozy.
- Large and also really cosy guesthouse. This recent home for elderly is transformed to a comfortable guesthouse, with some details that reminds of the past. There are multiple sitting areas, space for eating, kitchen, etc. It felt like home, meeting other guests, laidback atmosphere. The surrounding is quiet, beautiful, with in March watching people riding horses through the snow. And still close to the Golden Circle and check also Urrioafoss beautiful waterfall.
- Cozy, well equipped, good location, jacuzzi is a plus!
This hotel is 30 minutes’ drive from Gullfoss Waterfall and Geysir. It features a restaurant and hot tub which both offer Mount Hekla views. Wi-Fi and parking are free.Cable TV, desks and private bathrooms with showers are standard at Hotel Hekla. Some rooms include a balcony with garden views. Tea/coffee facilities are found either in the rooms or in the hallway.Hekla’s restaurant serves traditional Icelandic cuisine based on ingredients from local farmers and fishermen. After-dinner drinks can be enjoyed in the cozy lounge, which has an open fireplace.Thingvellir National Park is within 45 minutes’ drive. Selfoss town center is a 15-minute drive from Hekla Hotel.
- Large family apartment. Very clean and modern. Friendly helpful staff and great breakfast
- Comfiest bed! Loved the bed! Nice shower, and room size.Room was warm and cosy. Hot tub under the stars was great! Buffet breakfast in the morning was a good start to the day. Good selection of foods and fresh bread and drinks, with a view over the land.Good location to drive the golden circle.Kind of gives off a ski lodge vibe.
- The location was very beautiful, and quite in the middle of nowhere we found it a perfect place to stop on our trip along the South coast. The food was delicious and the service with dinner especially was fantastic lots of tasty homemade bread! The room was basic, but nice and comfortable. The service was lovely in general, and the woman on the desk when we checked out asked where we would be driving next and made sure that we knew about the weather conditions and how to check them as we went.
- The breakfast was excellent! Homemade bread and cakes were outstanding! In addition, our time there was quite calm and relaxing because there was not too much people.
- Everything we needed and more kettle, fridge, and even a hot tub and sauna, a bar with a fire place. Very comfortable bed and good shower. Wonderful views too.
Guesthouse Bitra B&B
This family-run property is 1,300 feet off Route 1 and 9.3 mi from Selfoss. It offers free Wi-Fi and a terrace. Homemade bread, jam and pastries are served for breakfast.Guest house Bitra B&B’s simple rooms have either private or shared bathroom facilities. They provide views of Mount Hekla or the surrounding countryside.Bitra Guest house is a 40-minute drive from Reykjavík. Thingvellir National Park and Geysir are 31 mi away. Northern Lights spotting is possible during winter.
- The staff is super friendly and they give you advice about northern lights, which we could see from the front door of the hotel they even close the lights to see them clearly, which was really kind!. They have common spaces where you can eat something or read. And there is a kettle with different teas available at the shared areas. They serve also a nice breakfast and the prices are low, so everything perfect!
- The house is amazing! An old prison for women back in the 80s! It closed down as it only had 2 customers! It is extremely cozy and beautiful! Breakfast is excellent too, all you can think of plus some tasty Islandic herring for breakfast!
- The staff were super friendly at checkin for our group of 17. He showed me the leader around to the rooms and made sure I could get everyone settled. The main guy also helped us as we hunted for the aurora. The breakfast was typical European style breakfast breads, boiled eggs, ham and cheese, juice, coffee, cereal, yogurt and skyr, and fruits.
- Very cosy place and friendly staff. A perfect breakfast as well.
- Probably my favorite place we stayed. Beautiful location and still close to many things by car. Rooms were comfy and breakfast was great. The staff were really helpful and I loved the folder with advice for where to visit in the area.
South Central Apartments
Opening in May 2015, South Central Motel is a self-catering accommodations located in Brautarholt, 30-minutes by car from Kerid crater lake. This property is near the Golden Circle of Iceland which is marked by several geological attractions.The apartment will provide you with free WiFi, a TV, a seating area and cable channels. There is a full a kitchenette with a microwave and refrigerator. Featuring a shower, the private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer.You can enjoy views of the mountainous landscape from the room, or venture out and explore the terrain on foot. There are many opportunities for hiking in the majestic Icelandic nature. A swimming pool and children’s playground are also found 650 feet from the property.South Central Motel is 11 mi from Skálholt Cathedral and 31 mi from Gullfoss waterfall. Supermarkets can be found in Flúðir, 12 mi from South Central Motel, and Selfoss, 17 mi away.Reykjavík Domestic Airport is located 53 mi from the property.
- love the apartment … convenient with everything we need, fully equip
- Motel?!? Wowsers! It was more than enough space for 3 girls, towels changed daily if you chose, hair dryer, face/wash clothes too, full stocked kitchen, great view, friendly owner, comfy beds, booklet with suggestions of things to do and especially food options youll need it few options and places close early, code entry and not actual key is so practical. bathhouse and horse can be arranged with them.
- This place is worth every penny its really cozy, the beds are super comfortable, the kitchen is well equipped and the bathroom was really clean, it was a really good place to stay after our golden circle tour.
- This is my second time here. Nice and comfy bedding as before.
- Super convenient to get access to the apartment. Very cozy and nice place! Great view around the place!
Located in Selfoss in the South Iceland region, Ásahraun Guest house features accommodations with free WiFi and free private parking, as well as access to a hot tub.The units come with parquet floors and feature a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave, a dining area, a TV, and a shared bathroom with hot tub and a hairdryer. A fridge, an oven and stovetop are also available, as well as a kettle and a coffee machine.A terrace can be found at the lodge, along with a garden.The nearest airport is Reykjavík Domestic Airport, 37 mi from Ásahraun Guest house.
- The barrel could not have been more cozy and comfortable! We didnt want to leave!
- The little houses are snug and cozy, even with the remnants of a hurricane blowing through. Lovely little kitchen, sweet hot tub, kind hosts and a lovely friendly dog. Good location on the Golden Circle route, just pay attention if youre coming in after dark!
- We adored the cabin, it is so cute, warm and cozy. It has everything you could need and was spotlessly clean. The hostess is very welcoming and helpful. Thanks so much for the sightseeing tips and advice!The dog and cat are also lovely and very friendly I hope to stay here again some day!!!
- I really liked the design of the guesthouse, the bed was comfortable, the communal kitchen was clean, and the host was helpful! The pets that live on the property were adorable, too .
- It was so cosy and amazingly comfortable. Absolutely loved it. The bed slept amazing, there was enough space for our stuff and you can use the kitchen to cook a nice meal. It had everything we could wanted. Excellent stay.
Hagi 2 Holiday Home
Hagi 2 Holiday Home is a holiday home with a garden, located in Hagi. Guests benefit from terrace. This property is 22 mi away from Selfoss.The kitchen is fitted with an oven and a toaster. Towels and bed linen are provided at Hagi 2 Holiday Home. Other facilities at Hagi 2 Holiday Home include a terrace.A selection of activities are offered in the area, such as horse riding and fishing. Reykjavik city center is about 70 minutes’ driver away from Hagi 2 Holiday Home.
- Property was clean. It was very isolated it if you are hoping for that atmosphere. We were able to see the northern lights from the cabin. Everything was very easy to get to along with the checkin and checkout process. I recommend a 4 x 4 vehicle in order to access the cabin as there was some rock roads around the area.
- We enjoyed a lot. Quiet comfortable, a bit isolated in a good way.
- The backyard and the surroundings were lovely. Especially the trampoline was great for the kids. We also enjoyed the outside shower and the healthy salate bar. The design was very personal and made with love. We had a cosy stay there. 100 recommended!
- Every thing I imagined such a beautiful cozy cottage,,,xxxx
- The place was absolutely perfect and beautiful cabin, it was the most loveliest of locations and the views were amazing, loved it…. the host was amazing, when I messaged a quick reply back…… Id highly recommend staying here and if you do make sure you have a 4×4 car for the side roads can be lots of pot holes love Iceland and for the lucky find of this fabulous cabin. Thanks to Thury and Robert for letting us stay here xx
Looking for: Best Hotels in Hraunvellir