|1||Creek Water Inn||9.8||BOOKING.COM|
|2||Laughing Heart Lodge||9.8||BOOKING.COM|
|3||Marshall House Inn||9.6||BOOKING.COM|
Creek Water Inn
Creek Water Inn is offering accommodations in Hot Springs. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.At the inn, the rooms come with a patio with a river view. Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and free toiletries, all rooms at Creek Water Inn have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and selected rooms also feature a seating area. Guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.The accommodation has a sun terrace. Guests at Creek Water Inn will be able to enjoy activities in and around Hot Springs, like hiking and fishing.The nearest airport is Asheville Regional Airport, 48 miles from the inn.
- Rooms were clean and Jay was a great host. Kym was very nice. Check in went very smoothly and Jay helped us out with some logistics issues!
- Everythung the staff was amazing and really made you feel home and welcomed
- Convenient location, staff was great, nice breakfast
- A wonderful spot right on a noisy creek, chairs to sit by the creek and a fire pit stocked with wood. We got to meet other guests and get to know them. Owners are super friendly and know the area.
- The location of the inn is perfect and the rooms are spacious and clean. Beds were very comfortable too. But our favorite part about the inn was the owners and staff. They truly made us feel like part of the family and offered many suggestions of places to see and things to do.
Laughing Heart Lodge
Located in Hot Springs, Laughing Heart Lodge features a fitness center, garden, terrace, and free WiFi throughout the property. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.The inn provides certain units with mountain views, and rooms are equipped with an electric tea pot. At Laughing Heart Lodge, every room has air conditioning and a private bathroom.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests at Laughing Heart Lodge will be able to enjoy activities in and around Hot Springs, like hiking and fishing.The nearest airport is Asheville Regional Airport, 48 miles from the inn.
- The location is beautiful, located just near Pisgah National Forest and the local Hot Springs.
- Mike the innkeeper was very friendly and we enjoyed talking with him. The location was close to downtown. Love the way the money from the room is being used.
- Homemade granola was awesome and the host Mike was great too! Very relaxing and friendly place.
- The age and character of the home was impressive as well as Mikes knowledge of the history. The central location in the mountains is beneficial.
- I liked how homey it felt. The inside was very beautiful and the staff were really friendly. There wasnt a TV in the room which at first seemed like a downside, but was actually really nice because, they had board games to play and it gave my girlfriend and I more time spent together instead of zoned out.
Marshall House Inn
One of our top picks in Marshall. Marshall House Inn provides accommodations in Marshall. There’s a terrace and guests can use free WiFi and free private parking.The rooms in the inn are equipped with a coffee machine. Marshall House Inn has certain accommodations with river views, and all rooms have an electric tea pot. At the accommodation rooms have air conditioning and a private bathroom.Guests at Marshall House Inn can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests at the inn will be able to enjoy activities in and around Marshall, like hiking, skiing and fishing.Asheville is 19 miles from Marshall House Inn. The nearest airport is Asheville Regional Airport, 33 miles from the accommodation.
- The room is clean, ground coffee and machine provided in the room along with a small fridge, teabags and water machine available in the common area outside of the room. And the view outside is fabulous! Able to see the beautiful French Broad River below and its very peaceful, definitely recommend Room 3!Bed is comfortable as well, due to COVID now the breakfast options are limited to mainly packaged cereals and energy bars, but yogurts and milk are provided in the fridge in common area! Sweet sweet
- Loved the inn. Nice walk into town. But once in town, not much to the town. Great river running through it though.
- I loved everything about the House. The location was on a mountain overlooking the town and the French Broad River. Absolutely Beautiful!
- The bed was very comfortable the sheets were great. The bathroom was very nice great shower and fluffy towels.The area where the food was served was pretty and quaint the scones were perfect the quiche and banana bread to die for. However the coffee was tasty but Luke warm at best. I always enjoy orange juice in the AM and was surprised that it wasnt offered.
- Good aspect overlooking the rooftops of Marshall. Spacious rooms, well stocked self service kitchen, great veranda for relaxing at the end of a day touring the Blue Ridge Parkway. The house has a lot of character and theres a friendly Puss to sit on your lap in the evening.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Hot Springs