La Quinta by Wyndham Marble Falls
One of our top picks in Marble Falls. Nestled in the Texas Hill Country, this hotel features free Wi-Fi and a complimentary hot breakfast with eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, and fresh waffles. Select rooms offer a scenic view of Lake Marble Falls, which is located just off the property.A flat-screen TV with extended cable is included in each room at the La Quinta Inn and Suites Marble Falls. A microwave and a small fridge are also provided. There is a spacious work desk for guests to use. Select rooms have either a private balcony or patio with access to lake views.For recreation, guests at Marble Falls La Quinta Inn and Suites can enjoy an outdoor swimming pool with a waterfall. There is also fitness center for guests to exercise in.Historic downtown Marble Falls is less than 3 miles from this hotel. Escondido Golf and Lake Club is 7 miles away. Longhorn Caverns are less than 30 minutes’ drive away
- The building itself was gorgeous. The architecture is superb. The rooms were great, but the best part were the balconies. The lake view is wonderful, as is the view of the surrounding Hill Country. It was wonderful sitting outside, in November, watching the boats and then the sunset. This is a wonderful destination hotel.
- We enjoyed our stay. It was just what we needed. The view from the balcony was nice. Perfect location since we were driving back and forth from Burnet and Lampasas. It was also nice and quiet.
- It was a very clean, large room, the view was beautiful!
- We like the 4th floor with a great view and beautiful sunset!
- Great view with balcony to sit on. Clean and comfortable.
Holiday Inn Express Marble Falls
This Marble Falls Holiday Inn Express offers a 24-hour fitness center, a pool with sun chairs and daily buffet breakfast. Rooms include satellite TV, a seating area and free Wi-Fi.The Express Start Breakfast Bar is available each morning and includes eggs, bacon, fresh fruit and yogurt. Holiday Inn Marble Falls’ guests can read a daily newspaper while enjoying their coffee.All rooms at Holiday Inn Express Mabrle Falls include a desk with well-placed electrical outlets and free wired internet. Rooms also have a mini-fridge, and some include a 42-inch LCD TV.The lounge at Holiday Inn Express Marble Falls offers plenty of seating and a wall-mounted LCD TV. Guests can relax in the outdoor pool, or use the business center.Holiday Inn Express Marble Falls is located just off Highway 281, and only 45 minutes from Austin, Texas. Lake Lyndon B. Johnson is 10 miles’ drive, and parking at the hotel is free.
- The breakfast was a togo due to the pandemic situation, which was okay. The hotel was in a very nice location, close to town and near the water. The staff, however, made the stay the most pleasing. They helped me out with providing whatever I needed and was very accommodating with my uncertain circumstances.
- Breakfast was ok due to Covid 19 issue. Location was very nice .
- Very clean and quiet. We had stayed here last year and stayed again because we liked it so much.
- Good experience! Comfortable beds, rooms nice and cold super hot Texas summer, we were the only ones in the pool. Breakfast was not their usual breakfast given covid procedures, but was still good.
- Staff was friendly! The room was really clean and it smelled like the cleaning staff had just sanitized the room. We got rooms exactly where we wanted them.
Best Western Marble Falls Inn
One of our top picks in Marble Falls. Less than 1 miless from Uptown Marble Theater, this Marble Falls hotel features an outdoor pool, hot tub, and 24-hour fitness center. Every room offers a 32-inch flat-screen cable TV and DVD player.A microwave, fridge, and coffee-making facilities are provided in the warmly decorated rooms at Best Western Marble Falls Inn. They have free Wi-Fi and a seating area.Guests can enjoy a hot breakfast buffet that includes waffles, omelets, and bacon. A business center is on site.Falls on the Colorado Museum and Lakeside Park are 1 mile from Best Western Marble Falls Inn. Hidden Falls Adventure Park is 7 miles away.
- Price was good. The desk lady very nice. And, accommodations clean
- Very nice view. Clean, comfortable and the staff was friendly! Definitely will be back!
- The night clerk was really helpful, was tired when I got here and he got me right in!
- The accommodations were very clean and modern even though it is an older hotel. My last visit I stayed at holiday inn Express and I would recommend Best Western over that hotel based on quality of room and price.
- Comfortable bed, nice staff, good ac and shower. Next door to Sonic!
Hampton Inn Marble Falls
This Hampton Inn overlooks Lake Marble Falls, and is surrounded by the largest chain of lakes in Texas. It features a swimming pool and a hot tub with river views.The spacious rooms at Hampton Inn Marble Falls come equipped with cable TV and free Wi-Fi access. All rooms are air-conditioned and have hot drink facilities and private bathrooms.Breakfast is served in the spacious dining area, and breakfast bags are available for those in a hurry. Many restaurants are nearby including River City Grille right next door.Guests can use an on-site fitness center, and the hotel has its own convenience store. Hampton Inn is 15 miles from Longhorn Cavern State Park, and 13 miles from Inks Lake State Park.This Hampton Inn is a 1-hour drive from Austin. Free on-site parking is available.
- Close to restaurants and walking distance to shops
- The cleanliness. The location was fantastic. Loved the great view of the lake.
- The staff was extremely nice! There was a wonderful view of the river as well.
- I didnt like breakfast very well. The location for breakfast was ok. Breakfast selections were not great.
- The pool view was amazing… Our room overlooked the lake
WorldMark Marble Falls
One of our best sellers in Marble Falls! Featuring barbecue facilities, WorldMark Marble Falls is located in Marble Falls in the Texas region, 13 miles from Heart of Texas Wine Tours and 16 miles from Spicewood Vineyards.Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hairdryer, the rooms at the hotel have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and some rooms contain a balcony. All guest rooms will provide guests with a dishwasher.WorldMark Marble Falls has a playground. Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Marble Falls, like hiking.Access to the outdoor swimming pool and business center is provided to all guests of WorldMark Marble Falls.The nearest airport is Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, 53 miles from the hotel.
- Nice, clean and easy. Feels like holidays at home.
- The view is amazing. Beds were perfect showers big.
- Loved the staff, they were genuinely kind, polite pleasant. The property location was lovely. Our 2 bedroom suite with kitchen living area was exceptionally clean. The beds were super comfortable, even the sofa bed was comfy thatsa first! The kitchen has all the supplies to cook with, cooking utensils, plates, blender etc. It exceeded our expectations! Highly recommend this property location. Great family property.
- Everything was great. Staff was friendly. Suite was just what we needed.
- Love the view, the place was nice and clean,perfect for our family.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Horseshoe Bay