De Zon Hotel & Restaurant
One of our top picks in Ommen.De Zon Hotel & Restaurant is beautifully located along the banks of the river Vecht in Ommen. There are wellness facilities and a pretty terrace with stunning river views.The warmly decorated rooms have private facilities. The extensive breakfast buffet offers breads, sweet rolls, cereals and sausages with eggs.The restaurant serves regional dishes and has several art works of the Dutch painter Henk Helmantel on display. Uncle Henry’s Pub offers a pleasant ambiance for a drink.The Finnish sauna, infrared cabin and steam cabin make it possible to unwind completely after a busy day of walking or cycling in the area.When weather is colder, the heaters on the terrace will keep you warm and cozy. With the pretty river in front of you, you can admire the landscape for hours.Ommen is wel know for its forested surroundings where you can make beautiful walks or bike trips. The city center is nearby and at walking distance.
Small disclaimer: we had a short stay of one night, so hard to write a full review. Still:
Friendly staff, after telling our name they knew without looking at any papers we were earlier than anticipated. Generous opening hours – so no troubles if you’re running late. The hotel feels like a bit of maze, but you’ll get at your room. Everything is neat and clean. Plus, a nice spacial bathroom with a bath AND a shower (yes, separately) – at least in our room. So yeah, they pretty much didn’t do anything wrong.
- The bath was absolutely fabulous, the breakfast was delightful and fresh and the staff helpful and friendly. The location is also really great!
- The view from the balcony was gorgeous, and the room was fancy and spatious. We had a very nice bath.
- The lobby and the restaurant/bar/pub were fabulous and decorated well. The food was amazing and the pastries were to die for.
- Rich continental breakfast in a wonderful restaurant with nice view.
- Small disclaimer: we had a short stay of one night, so hard to write a full review. Still:
Hampshire Hotel & Spa – Paping
One of our top picks in Ommen.Hampshire Paping Hotel & Spa is located 650 feet from the train station of Ommen. The hotel offers a large variety of wellness facilities and a peaceful garden with a pond.The hotel rooms are modern in style and have a seating area and free Wi-Fi. A breakfast buffet is available in the morning.You can relax in the heated indoor pool with revitalizing salt water or unwind in the Finnish saunas, infrared bath and whirlpool. There is also a professional beauty salon. Discount on spa tickets is offered to all guests.From Hampshire Paping Hotel & Spa, you can walk in 8 minutes to the city center of Ommen. Dalfsen and Hardenberg are less than 20 minutes away by car. Zwolle is a 30-minute drive away. Parking is free of charge.
- Staff were really helpful. We got caught in a huge thunderstorm and were soaked when we got back to the hotel – the reception staff immediately gave us some towels and some spa slippers. Restaurant was really good – we had the surprise menu on both nights, 5 courses on the first night and 3 courses on the second. Best soup I have every tasted.
- Very friendly personal, especially front desk staff and in restaurant
- Vriendelijk personeel, fijne kamer. We hadden een voortreffelijk diner. Het ontbijt is erg uitgebreid en heerlijk. Valkbij het centrum van Ommen.
- Ontbijt was prima geregeld, er waren 2 “shifts” wij waren van 7.00 tot 8.00uur, personeel was erg vriendelijk en behulpzaam
Goede locatie, centraal bij fietsknooppunten.
Goed bed en matras.
Ontbijt veelzijdig en vers, ook inachtneming corona-maatregelen,.
Charme Hotel Wildthout
Wildthout Hotel en Restaurant is located in a former mayor’s house in Ommen. There is a large, sunny conservatory with sliding doors that lead into the garden.All rooms offer a view of the green surroundings. For families there is a family unit with separate rooms for parents and children. Free WiFi is available throughout.When weather is nice, breakfast and dinner can be served on the garden terrace. The restaurant offers à la carte dishes and a daily 3-course menu.Logis Wildthout is ideally located along several well-known hiking and cycling routes, such as the Pieterpad. From Wildthout, guests can also take a boat trip on the Vecht River. Bikes can be rented through the hotel. There is a bike shed and several free parking places.Hellendoorn is a 15-minute journey from the hotel by car. The center of Dedemsvaart is 11 mi away.
- We only stayed one night and only booked on short notice. As we went with two kids, it is not easy to find a hotel with family room. The staff was really nice, the room clean and the breakfast was really good.
- We spent two days hiking the Vechtdal trail and this hotel provided an excellent place to spend the night. The staff was friendly, the room was clean, and both the breakfast buffet and dinner were very good.
Service and kitchen was superb! We had a 3 course dinner and it was marvellous! ( I heard that the chef has some Michelin experience and that showed!)
The hotel is situated some 15min walk from Ommen centrum. Privat parking place just outside the hotel.
The room was tidy and the bathroom also very nice.
- Breakfast was very nice and we had a lot of food to choose from
- It was spacious, staff were friendly and breakfast was excellent. Good value for money.
Hotel Boerderij Restaurant De Gloepe
Hotel Boerderij Restaurant De Gloepe is located in Diffelen. It offers nonsmoking rooms and free WiFi access throughout.Each room here will provide you with a TV, a balcony and a terrace. There is also an electric kettle. The private bathroom comes with a shower and free toiletries. You can enjoy river view from the room. Extras include a seating area, satellite channels and cable channels.At Hotel Boerderij Restaurant De Gloepe you will find a garden, barbecue facilities and a restaurant. Other facilities offered at the property include grocery deliveries, meeting facilities and a shared lounge. The property offers free parking.Zwolle is 26 mi away.
- The room was large, with a high ceiling, and a terrace outside with a nice view. The bed was comfortable. No paintings or other decorations though, which made the room a little drab.
- Good localization. Rooms are clean and with good equipment. Very good price.
- Nice rural quiet location, with a nice terrace. Cleanliness of room. People are very helpful and friendly. The whole environment has a very personal feeling.
- vond het gezellig aangekleed sfeervol en eten was super
- Uitstekend ontbijt, prima bed, beleefd personeel.
Surrounded by forests and fields, Horsetellerie Rheezerveen offers well furnished rooms with a private entrance. There are many on-site activities such as cycling and horse riding. Free Wi-Fi is available.Rooms at Horsetellerie Rheezerveen feature a classic lay-out and a view of the garden. They are equipped with a seating area, a desk and a flat-screen TV. The bathroom features either a bath or a shower.Guests can play table tennis or enjoy the garden with terrace. Children can play at the playground.The city center of Hardenberg is a 2.5 mi away. Almelo is a 18.6 miles drive.
- We didn’t stay for breakfast because we wanted to experience the town of Hardenberg, but our stay was excellent. Beautiful place in nature and very quiet and peaceful at night. There was parking and the room was nice and large. We might very well stay there again in the future!
- Lekker rustig en dicht bij fietsroute’s die wij wilden fietsen
- Fijne omgeving om te fietsen, attente beheerders en personeel schoonmaak. Goede bedden.
- Rustig gelegen, voorzien van alle gemakken, lief klein poesje rondom huis, goed gevulde minibar
- Porządek, cisza, spokój. Bardzo przestrzenne miejsce w stadninie koni. Miła, uczynna obsługa.
Herberg Swaen aan de Brink
Providing free WiFi throughout the property, Herberg Swaen aan de Brink is located in Den Ham. The property offers bike rental and features a garden and terrace.At the inn, rooms have a closet. At Herberg Swaen aan de Brink all rooms are equipped with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Zwolle is 22 miles from Herberg Swaen aan de Brink, while Enschede is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Groningen Eelde Airport, 53 miles from the inn.
- Great place , relaxing , calm ,, this is my 2nd time there , really it very good place and an excellent staff ,,
- Beautiful, clean room, nice bed and bathrooms. Very friendly. Gourmet breakfast and it sits above a Gelateria, what’s not to like!
- Nice cozy room. Good shower. Coffee and thee available. The matras slept good. Amazing breakfast.
- Zeer gastvrije ontvangst en een zeer gezellige brandschone kamer
Mooie kamer met gedeelde koffie en thee faciliteiten op de gang.
Ea is smaakvol ingericht
De Klomp Charme Hotel & Restaurant
Located in the middle of picturesque countryside, de Klomp is a rustic manor with an original thatched roof. Surrounded by landscaped grounds, the hotel features infrared sauna and bike rental facilities.The spacious rooms at Herberg de Klomp are decorated with creamy shades and carpet floors. They all include a sitting area equipped with a cable TV, extra long beds and private bathrooms with walk-in showers.French-inspired dishes are served in an informal setting at the brasserie. During the evening guests can dine in the restaurant which also serves French dishes which are prepared with organic ingredients where possible.An open fireplace in the lounge provides a relaxing setting to unwind with a glass of wine and a small bite to eat.Just 1,700 feet from the banks of the Vecht River, de Klomp Herberg hotel is less than a 10-minute drive from Ommen and 11 miles east of Zwolle. Free Wi-Fi access is available.
- Everything is carefully decorated and managed to perfection. This is a delightful place to visit; affordable, yet detail oriented accommodations! The managing couple is doing everything right and we would love to return sometime! Restaurant is fantastic too!
- The entire staff is very friendly and helpful. We had a wonderful dinner in the garden and enjoyed that very much. The bedroom was nice and comfertable.
- We stayed the night with friends. We all loved it. We had a beautiful meal and a lovely relaxing evening. The dinner and breakfast were both excellent.
Wonderful hospitality, very enjoyable meals. Great service.
Perfect as a cycling base.
- We were on a bike tour and we had somewhere to lock our bikes. The staff were friendly.
Hotel Café Restaurant Snackbar Beerzerveld
Offering an à la carte restaurant, Hotel Café Restaurant Snackbar Beerzerveld is located in Beerzerveld. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Each room comes with a TV and a bathroom including a bath or shower.At Hotel Café Restaurant Snackbar Beerzerveld you will find a terrace, a bar and a snack bar. Other facilities offered include meeting facilities and luggage storage. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including billiards and darts.Zwolle can be reached within 35 minutes by car and the German border is a 17-minute drive.
Extremely friendly owners and great hospitality
What you see is what you get and worth the 58 euros for a single room
The diner is an experience as well, nothing fancy just value for your money
- Breakfast with choice of cheese, hamm, Coffee, ioghurt and juice. Nicely served.
- Nice easy going people. Possibility to have a decent evening meal. Breakfast just the same. Quietly situated. Perfect for a short, or even longer stay.
Quiet location. Excellent for one or two nights. Very clean room and bathroom. Perfectly working WiFi, as this has become a must nowadays.
Friendly people. Decent and abundant breakfast.
I was very satisfied.
- Der Empfang war sehr freundlich, wie auch das ganze Team. Auf die Wünsche wurde immer eingegangen, das Bett war sehr gut. Das Frühstück war reichlich und gut.
- Extremely friendly owners and great hospitality
One of our top picks in Dalfsen.This unique hotel combines traditional charm with modern design and offers a peaceful location near charming Dalfsen, in the area Vechtdal.With a stylish, contemporary interior and utmost comfort, the guest rooms of Mooirivier provide a calm haven for your nights rest. This elegant hotel also offers extensive services for leisure stays and recreational activities.The fabulous lobby offers a soothing environment, where you can relax at the large fireplace. In the hotel’s refined restaurant you can taste authentic dishes, prepared with local products, while the trendy bar is a great place to have your favorite drink. There is also a lounge terrace at the water where guests can enjoy the river views.On Sundays it is possible to book a Lazy Sunday. This means that the checkout time on Sunday is 17.00.
- Loved being by the river. Very peaceful. The hotel has a lovely farmhouse chic aesthetic that makes it feel contemporary yet cozy.
- Breakfast buffet was excellent. The grounds were picturesque. Staff was the best part of the trip.
- A hotel cannot get any better, stayed in hundred hotels all over the world, this is probably the best price/quality one
- Very friendly staff, clean and modern rooms with comfortable king size bed
Great food, relaxed atmosphere, good lighting plan of whole building.
Chargers for electronic/plugin cars available which is useful addition to newly build parking site.
Zorg- en Leefstijlhotel Imminkhoeve
Featuring a restaurant, Zorg- en Leefstijlhotel Imminkhoeve is located in Lemele. The property has a bar, as well as a garden. Guests can use a terrace.The rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom with a shower.A buffet breakfast is available daily at Zorg- en Leefstijlhotel Imminkhoeve.Zwolle is 14 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Groningen Eelde Airport, 47 miles from Zorg- en Leefstijlhotel Imminkhoeve.
- the original purpose of the hotel is different but they do an excellent job to make it work as a normal hotel.
Wat een prachtige lokatie. Heel goed idee om dit verblijf open te stellen voor validen in deze tijd. We hebben gezellig gekletst met twee rolstoelfietsters. Ik zou zeggen dat zolang het niet volledig bezet is, laat validen de gaten vullen.
O ja, het ontbijt was ronduit heerlijk en de bediening uitermate vriendelijk.
grote kamers goed met rolstoel
rustig in de bossen
- volledig buffet, goede voorziening en topbediening.
- Prachtig hotel, gelegen op een rustige en mooi onderhouden locatie. Vriendelijke en persoonlijke bediening.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Hoogengraven