Bastion Hotel Heerlen
In the northwest of Heerlen, Bastion Hotel Heerlen provides easy access to Maastricht and Aken.Bastion Hotel Heerlen has a 24-hour front office, comfortable rooms and an extensive choice of dishes from the menu in the atmospheric restaurant.Guests are always welcome at the cozy hotel bar or lounge. The lounge features LCD TV and relaxing lounge chairs.The hotel also provides free Wi-Fi throughout the entire hotel. In the lobby, there is a computer with internet access that guests can use free of charge.
- Friendly staff, nice bar, parking in front of the hotel and good food!
It was easy to get to, but not a great location; i.e. more industrial than city centre.
The staff was very friendly. The breakfast wasn’t bad at all; they even had an egg station.
- Friendly, really helpful receptionist. I got absolutely what I expected, even a bit more with the choices of the breakfast. Room looks exectly like on the pictures. I would recommend this place to anyone who just want a hot shower and a comfortable bed on a long journey. We order dinner was delicious and really good portion.
- Food was excellent. Room clean. Staff great and fluent in English. I loved the sweets at reception and the free drink voucher. Very good value room.
Lovely evening meal and more than adequate breakfast. Also this hotel offers a lunch bag for your onwards trip.
It is ideally located just off main roads outside the fantastic city of Heerlen.
Parkstad City Hotel
Located in Brunssum, Parkstad City Hotel features a restaurant, bar, shared lounge, and free WiFi throughout the property. This 3-star hotel offers a concierge service and valet parking. The hotel has family rooms.Guest rooms at the hotel are equipped with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and a shower. The rooms will provide guests with a closet and an electric tea pot.A continental breakfast is available daily at Parkstad City Hotel.Maastricht is 22 miles from the accommodation, while Aachen is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Maastricht-Aachen Airport, 15 miles from Parkstad City Hotel.
- The room was amazing, it was extremely comfortable, very clean and nice!
- Everyone went out of their way to help when I had no ability to obtain a sim card.
- Breakfast was great, staff friendly and great location. Enjoyed my stay and would recommend to others 🙂
- The owner and staff were very helpful and friendly. The accommodation met my expectations.
Nice little hotel runned by a family.
Friendly people. Rooms are big.
Totally renovated bathroom and very nice beds. I had a big room with 2 separated bedrooms for only 110 Euro. The room was big enough for 4 adults.
Breakfast is not a buffet. You got served on table with fresh coffee and fresh orange juice.
For 10 Euro very nice!
Free parking in front of the hotel.
Van der Valk Hotel Heerlen
Hotel Heerlen is a luxury 4-star hotel, overlooking the beautiful 14th century Terworm castle and estate but has no views of the castle. The center of Heerlen is only a 15-minute walk away.Each room comes with a private bathroom with a bath, shower and toilet. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.The modern a la carte restaurant on site serves internationally oriented dishes. Guests can enjoy beverages at the bar.The hotel is only a 3-minute drive from Central Station. There is free access for all hotel guests to the wellness center which includes an indoor swimming pool and gym.
- Room was bigger than expected. Bathroom is magnificent.
- We were happily surprised how great the hotel is. There are wonderful places to eat and walk and even a water castle.
- Great gym, pool, rooms, and breakfast! Friendly staff and great restaurant. Definitely will stay there again.
I stayed at a Van der Valk Heerlen many years ago and was expecting an everyday kind of in the years coming hotel, well what a surprise, in its place is a modern new hotel with all comforts possible.
Very friendly personnel at the reception and a wonderful room, suite Nr 431, classy , spacious and very quiet, definitely worth paying a bit more.
I will for sure return to this hotel and will book this suite again…
- Location, pool, breakfast selection was fantastic, room was very clean, easy to find, free parking with lots of spaces
This family hotel provides simple, elegant guest rooms with either private or shared bathroom facilities. Taste delicious food and enjoy the warm atmosphere of the café and the lively terrace. WiFi is free throughout the hotel.Le Bistro is located in the very heart of charming Valkenburg, along the main entertainment and shopping street of the town center. The rooms offer neat accommodations at competitive prices.Have a nice cup of coffee and a snack in the café, while relaxing with a newspaper. Weather permitting, you can sit out on the terrace along lively Grotestraat and watch all the people go by. The restaurant serves seasonal food à la carte at reasonable prices and in a warm, informal setting.You can easily reach other well-known cities, such as Maastricht, Aachen or Liège. Don’t forget to visit Valkenburg Castle or go cycling through the beautiful surroundings.
- Bed, cleanliness, location and value for money ate exceptionalnothing
We enjoyed our one night stay here.
Staff friendly and efficient, room small but adequate.
Front facing rooms can expect a little late night street noise as it’s a busy thoroughfare but not enough to keep you awake.
- Great location! Very helpful and friendly staff. Comfortable, cozy room.
- The location was excellent, the restaurants nearby are a real treat, just as the attractions. The staff & check-in/out procedures are perfect, breakfast in the morning was cozy. Value for money ratio is outstanding.
- The location is perfect. You’re just located right in the center, one step out of the hotel and you are on the street with all the nice restaurants. The room is just simple and you look out of your window and you can see the nice street and lights by night. We added an extra breakfast and the breakfast is good!
Edenpark offers rooms with a balcony next to the Vijverpark in central Brunssum, only 800 feet from Lindeplein Bus Stop. This family-run hotel features free Wi-Fi and bike rental.The rooms at Hotel Edenpark Hotel include a TV, refrigerator and a microwave. Each room also has a modern bathroom.Edenpark is a 30-minute car ride from the key sights of Maastricht including the Bonnefanten Museum. Free private on-site parking is available at the hotel.
- Friendly staff, great buffet breakfast, excellent location close to downtown and across from the park. Room was clean and recently renovated. Nice courtyard in the back to enjoy breakfast.
- This is a cute hotel right on a city lake. There was food close by and the room was brand new. The decor was very unique and well done. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We enjoyed our stay here.
- I highly recommend this hotel. Breakfast was good! Great location! Clean facility! Great staff.
- Breakfast excellent, within 50 yards of town center and great restaurants. Still secluded enough to give you privacy. Rooms very comfortable and cam with fan as it was hot.
- The room was the perfect size, fit for comfort and business, with a lovely bathroom and facilities like microwave, fridge, hairdryer, safe, and iron. Bed was comfortable. No noise heard at all. Lovely outdoor setup. Breakfast was excellent. Amenities were perfect. Great location for the town centre as well as to the JFC Brunssum base. Staff are amazing.
Atlas Hotel is centrally located in Valkenburg. From the hotel you can easily walk to the shopping streets and museums. Maastricht is 9.1 mi away and Aachen is 17 mi from the property.All hotel rooms have a private bathroom. In the morning a breakfast awaits you to start your day at ease with glutenfree and vegetarian options.Atlas Hotel features an à la carte restaurant. The menu is adapted to the seasons and offers plenty of variety for a tasty evening meal. A bar and lounge is available for a drink, which you can have outside on the terrace as well.Valkenburg is a tourist city to spend a few days in. Furthermore, you can visit the local caves. Valkenburg is located between Maastricht and Heerlen and close to both the German and Belgian borders, which gives you the possibility for plenty of trips. Valkenburg station is a 3 minute walk from the property, the city center is a 1-minute walk. The on-site parking is also available for bikes.
- Personel was very helpful in providing another room due to loud neighbors. Also the assistance with any other questions we had was superb.
- The most comfortable bed I have slept on for weeks, and best facilities for price.
Strategic location : near to station and quite near to center attraction.
Breakfast : various healthy breakfast
Staff : friendly and helpful staff, they helped me to print e-ticket
- Very good location, friendly staff and a great breakfast with plenty of choice.
Nice location, close to the center
Friendly and helpful staff
Nice room and sufficient space
Place to store the bikes safely
Tulip Inn Heerlen City Centre
One of our top picks in Heerlen.The renovated Tulip Inn Heerlen City Center is located in an Art deco monument building from 1920, in the center of Heerlen.Rooms come with a cable TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and toiletries.There is a separate breakfast room with a continental breakfast buffet, located on the ground floor of the hotel. Two meeting rooms and a library are featured. The rooms can be reached via the elevator.Tulip Inn Heerlen City Center is located within walking distance of numerous shops, restaurants and bars. Cycling and walking is also possible at the Brunsummerheide nature reserve. Maastricht Airport is located at a distance of 11 mi, while Eindhoven Airport is 59 mi away. Aachen is 12 mi away, while Liege is 33 mi away.
- Everybody was so nice and very caring and helpful. And very social I was giving good instructions regarding new the Covid rules. We will so return back on day and we will send others to stay there for sure!
- Nice, warm, and comfortable with good food. Very friendly staff and very accommodating.
- The Tulip Inn was perfectly located as I was visiting the Pink Pop Festival, so as a bed for the night it was adequate. Staff were super friendly and helpful!
- The staff…very helpful and kind. The bed was comfortable.
- The staff were very good, very helpful. They provided an extra electric heater. Our bed was comfortable ( not so for friends in another room). Cleanliness was good.
One of our top picks in Valkenburg.Located in a monumental building designed by architect Pierre Cuypers, Parkhotel Valkenburg is 1,000 feet from the city center. Guests benefit from free access to the gym and a wellness area with an indoor pool. Free high-speed Wi-Fi is available throughout.Parkhotel Valkenburg offers newly-renovated rooms with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. They have offer views of the scenic surroundings.The restaurant is located in a former monastery and has a terrace with views of the hills around the hotel. It serves French cuisine and an extensive buffet breakfast every morning. It includes different kinds of bread, organic tea, Prosecco, yogurt, muesli, fruits and eggs.Parkhotel Valkenburg also offers several services for cyclists: modern bicycles, free cycling routes, a secured bicycle storage, a cleaning station, GPS rentals and pasta meals.A regional expert is available to help guests plan their day trips and answer questions about the area. Maastricht and Aken are both 20 minutes away by car. Golf and Country Club Hoenshuis is 5 mi away.
Excellent idea having the cook serve the eggs and bacon. Having all the hot food at one location saves time, control and handling.
The room was just what we wanted. Their was little to no traffic passing the hotel at night, so had no problems sleeping.
The pool was neat and orderly. The water was very clean and the temperature was perfect.
- It was on walking distance from the city center and close to nice walking routes.
- despite the Corona virus the staf was extremely helpful
- The location was perfect for seeing the center, as well as the Christmas markets in the caves. The staff were more than pleasant and very accommodating. We will be staying there again.
- Pool, sauna and Turkish bath are great. Great relaxing area around it.
- Excellent idea having the cook serve the eggs and bacon. Having all the hot food at one location saves time, control and handling.
Landgoed Overste Hof
Tucked in the middle of the beautiful Strijthagen nature reserve, just 1,000 feet away from Snow World, lays an impressive estate in traditional style, and is only 20 minutes by car from Aachen, Valkenburg and Maastricht.The warmly decorated restaurant, spacious terrace and comfortable rooms, combined with a pleasant staff and good service, are sure to provide you with a memorable stay.At the Vijverrestaurant, guests can enjoy various French and regional dishes.This protected sanctuary offers marvelous walking and cycling opportunities as well as a range of sports facilities in the area. Embedded in tranquility yet close to a number of charming cities and the German border, this hotel is the ideal spot for a holiday get away, business trip or for travelers en route. GaiaZOO and the gardens of Mondo Verde are both less than a 10-minute drive away.
- I like the location, the small see and the quiett area.
- Great location, good restaurant (ok food too expensive for the quality of the dishes) , the suite was a great room and very reasonable priced
- It was beautiful room, quiet and peaceful surroundings. And a great restaurant. Great breakfast included everyday.
- The property has been extremely tastefully renovated from a collection of old farm buildings. The staff were all friendly and welcoming and helpful, and there English language skills very good.
Lovely location with ponds, animals and nature
Location great for Snow World – 5 minute walk
Restaurant food very nice, a little expensive
Oranje Hotel Sittard
The Oranje Hotel Sittard is a nice family hotel located in the center of Sittard. It is located on a 6-minute walk from the train station.The hotel has its own restaurant with Dutch and French kitchen.All guests can make use of the hotels own free secure parking places. A charging station for electric bicycles is available.
- It’s not a new hotel, but very well maintained. My room was very clean and big enough for just me. The hotel is close to the station and very close to the center. They serve a good breakfast in a clean and neat restaurant.
- Service minded way of working of the personnel, You feel very welcome and everything was done to give you a pleasant stay.
- The host, Johan, was available even though my flight arrived very late. He was very kind and took my bags upstairs, and brought them down when I checked out. The breakfast was delightful and I wished that I was able to stay longer as they had a beautiful restaurant in the hotel. I will definitely book again the next time I visit Sittard, Netherlands. Thank you so much Johan,
– excellent breakfast
– hotel is situated near city center
- Excellent Breakfast; Good location. Most pleasant staff.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Hoensbroek