One of our top picks in Hilversum.This Dutch brand hotel is located in a modern monument in the city center of Hilversum. Hotel Gooiland benefits from a terrace, fitness center and 24-hour reception. The hotel offers free WiFi.All of the rooms at Hotel Gooiland feature a flatscreen TV and work desk. Each bathroom is equipped with a rain shower and hairdryer. There is air conditioning available and Nespresso coffee- and tea facilities are provided. The rooms are equipped with brands and designs from Dutch origin.The main shopping area is 1,000 feet from the hotel, while Hilversum Media Park can be reached within a 5-minute drive. Hilversum Railway Station is just a 8-minute walk from Hotel Gooiland and getting to the center of both Amsterdam and Utrecht takes only 20 minutes by train.
- Family room was huge and spotless. Beds were amazingly comfortable and staff was super helpful.
- Lovely and beautiful hotel in art deco style, very central and the beds are amazing.
The room was spacious as well as the bathroom.
And there was air conditioning.
- Great location , helpful staff especially ( sabren – I’m not sure how to write the name ) almost she nows about the tourists what they want like museum, restaurants, parking garage… etc
- Location, friendly staff, decor, spacious family room, good bedding.
Amrâth Hotel Lapershoek Arenapark
Featuring recently renovated rooms, Amrâth Hotel Lapershoek Arenapark is located in a park-like setting on the outskirts of Hilversum, in the heart of The Netherlands.Amrâth Hotel Lapershoek Arenapark has 80 tastefully decorated guest rooms. The rooms are renovated in December 2017. All rooms are equipped with a direct dial telephone, a TV with in-house movie channel and free WiFi.Guests can dine in style at the Vivaldi restaurant. The chef and his team prepare seasonal dishes with great care. De Serre conservatory offers a pleasant setting to relax and has a roof that can be opened up for warm summer days.The villa is surrounded by woods and parklands. It is close to the main motorway to Amsterdam and Utrecht and guests can reach Amsterdam Schiphol Airport in a 40-minute drive.
- Close to train station and Hilversum town center. About 30min by train to Amsterdam. Breakfast is great and if you prefer dining at the hotel then the hotel does have a restaurant with a good menu.
Rooms are super comfortable, pleasant. Windows on back side open up to a beautiful canopy of trees and a primary school. So relaxing, and clean.
Bedding is simple and soothing. The beds are firm. I’ve stayed perhaps 20 nights at this hotel (over time), and never had trouble sleeping, probably because it’s so clean, simple, and safe.
Finally, it’s very walkable to the Sportpark train station, the business district, and the Nike business Park. I once stayed in a nearby hotel because this hotel was booked full. It was smokier, dirty, and felt like a fire trap. I feel lucky to have found it.
One nitpick is that I wish they would get better tea. It’s too weak or stale, or something.
- We booked two double rooms. The rooms are pretty basic and standard, but renovated and very clean. Pillows were ah-mazing! We loved the big free parking space in front of the hotel. We didn’t choose to eat breakfast at the facility.
- The location was terrific and the room was very clean and comfortable. I liked that there was a restaurant and bar in the hotel. It was very convenient. Staff was helpful too
- the breakfast had a lot of different options to choose from, it was very tasty
Amrâth Hotel Media Park Hilversum
Amrâth Hotel Media Park Hilversum has free Wi-Fi connection and free on-site parking. Furthermore this hotel is located in the center of Hilversum. The accommodations is located within a classical building and has a modern interior. The city center of Hilversum is located at a walking distance of 5 minutes.The hotel is located in a characteristic Gooische villa and the apartments can be found at 1,300 feet distance in a former monastery. At the Amrâth Hotel Media Park Hilversum the breakfast area has also a terrace. The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV, a safe, coffee- and tea facilities and a bathroom with a shower and toilet. The apartments also have a separate living room.The restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner and offers international dishes.The property is at 2,300 feet from the city center and the Media Park which includes the Dutch Institute for Sound and Vision. The TV studios are at 1,650 feet distance. It is located next to National Park Utrechtse Heuvelrug. The hotel is a 30-minute train ride from the Amsterdam RAI convention center and 0.6 mi from Hilversum Central Station.
- Comfortable hotel within walking distance of the station and 10 mins from the Media Park. Great breakfast, worth the money and a perfectly adequate restaurant in the evenings. Super helpful staff. Really friendly place.
- Staff was great. They were extremely helpful when the airline lost my luggage. Room was very nice and the location to Media Park was convenient.
- Great service and a nice quite place and close to station and marker square
- Very near center, nice old building. Free parking. Fire alarm worked perfectly when people smoked in the room at 04.20. Firemen arrived within 10 min.
- While we did not have breakfast there, the dinners we had were outstanding and memorable!! The dining room staff were excellent. We loved the bike rentals, too. Got us around like real Dutch people.
Hotel Ravel Hilversum
This Art deco villa offers spacious rooms with free internet and a charming garden in the center of Hilversum. You can easily reach Hilversum Central Station in a 10-minute walk.Hotel Ravel offers spacious rooms with a flat-screen TV, a laptop safe and a private bathroom. All rooms have a rain shower and some of them also feature a bath. A breakfast buffet is served each morning in the bright breakfast room.The terrace and garden offer a romantic setting for a drink. There is a sun terrace and many plants and flowers. Various restaurants are only minutes away from Ravel.The hotel is located a 5-minute drive from the A27 motorway. You can reach both Utrecht and Amsterdam in less than 30 minutes. Hotel Ravel offers a bicycle and car rental service so you can travel around easily.
- Good hotel and good location, very close to town center. Helpful staff.
The hotel was very nice. The staff was super friendly and the bath was very nice and comfortable.
The bed was comfortable and the location of the hotel was just perfect. The city centre was within walking distance.
- My partner and I had a great stay here, the staff was super friendly and the bed was super comfortable! We would definitely stay here again.
- I like the way of receptionist intertain us, she is very friendly
The hotel is really a nice B&B. not full service hotel. No staffing the evening.
However, restaurants, cafes etc. are nearby. And all at easy walking distance.
Hotel Villa Trompenberg
This stylish hotel is located in a park-like area in Hilversum, 0.9 mi from the center. Villa Trompenberg offers free Wi-Fi and free parking.Crystal chandeliers, antique tables and original art are used to decorate the villa. It also benefits from architectural features including fireplaces, and balconies. Warm colors and high ceilings add to the atmosphere in the hotel. Tea/coffee is also provided.After midday the hotel is fully self-service and guests will be given an access code by the hotel.The rooms come with Vi-spring or Pullman beds and Italian leather club chairs. A fresh breakfast buffet is served in the morning with home-made bread, fruits and fresh products. Each room features views over the garden.Weather permitting, the landscaped garden is available to enjoy the sun. The lively center of Hilversum is just 0.9 mi away and the station only 0.6 mi.
- A 1930 house with great rooms in a very nice neighborhood. The staff is very nice, but since you check yourself in you do not interact a lot with them. It is easy to with the bike anywhere you need to go.
- This entire experience was exceptional. Beautifully decorated older rooms, large and comfortable; wonderful breakfast area and I can’t imagine a more complete breakfast buffet, including eggs cooked to order and fantastic coffee. The staff were friendly and helpful, and seemingly there just (and only!) when you wanted them. In a very peaceful setting, it is a welcome oasis during busy travels where you can relax thoroughly away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Any time in the future I come to the Amsterdam area, this will be my first booking.
- Beautiful property. The rooms were very nice and the staff was excellent. The breakfast was perfect.
- We like the cozy atmosphere, height of ceiling, cleanliness and privacy it offered
- Location, great atmosphere and good bed. excellent concept of self service
Van der Valk Hotel Hilversum/ De Witte Bergen
Hotel de Witte Bergen is a 4-star hotel, centrally located in The Netherlands. Guests have free parking and free Wi-Fi.All hotel rooms at Witte Bergen have a warm atmosphere and a private bathroom. They come equipped with flat-screen TVs with satellite channels and pay-per-view movies.There is a restaurant with a modern, international kitchen and a bar.Except for the central location and good accessibility, Hotel de Witte Bergen is also in a beautiful location. From the hotel, there are numerous possibilities for nature, culture and water sports lovers.The hotel is next to the highways A1 and A27 highways. Amsterdam is about 22 miles away and Utrecht is 16 miles away. Around the hotel there are lots of possibilities for nice walks or bike tours. Laren is nice place to visit for a shopping trip.
- Easy stop at the highway but quiet in the room. Good restaurant and breakfast. Perfect business hotel
- Excellent proximity to highways. Good restaurant, including breakfast. Would recommend!
Location on the A1 highway, except if there is construction at night there may be a detour.
Good food. Comfy bed and pillows. Housekeeping everyday.
There’s a nice nature walk nearby with a beautiful sand dune..
- Television screen quality and available channels where good. Free water. Breakfast very complete.Bed and pillows nice.
- Excellent hotel with really helpful reception / restaurant staff!
Bastion Hotel Bussum Hilversum
Surrounded by greenery and several cycling and walking routes, Bastion Hotel Bussum Hilversum offers good access to cities like Hilversum, Utrecht and Amsterdam by car and public transportation.Bastion Hotel Bussum Hilversum offers a 24-hour front office, comfortable rooms and an extensive choice of dishes from the à la carte menu in the atmospheric restaurant.Guests are always welcome in the cozy hotel bar or lounge. The lounge features LCD TV and relaxing lounge chairs.The hotel also offers free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel. In the lobby, there is a computer with internet access, at the guests disposal free of charge.
- Pleasant staff, comfortable bed. Nice taxi service associated with the hotel as well Comfort Personenvervoer.
- Mas is a gracious host; I experienced him having wonderful, respectful, useful conversations with several guests as well as the customers who came to the restaurant to eat. Ahmed the night clerk was helpful.
- Location is super quiet (next to a graveyard) and renovated rooms are very nice.
- The hotel was very close to the train station. Breakfast was good. Room was very clean and bed comfortable. There was a coffee machine.
- Super convenient next to Bussum Zuid rail station, just 30 minutes to Amsterdam, 20 minutes to Utrecht (trains come every 15 minutes). It’s about 15 minutes’ walk to the center of town. The neighbors are quiet (it is next to a cemetery) and the rooms are nice and clean. Surrounded by trees and across the street from a nice heide (heath) for walking. It feels like a better hotel than the rating shows.
Hotel Ernst Sillem Hoeve
Hidden in the royal woods of Lage Vuursche, just outside Utrecht and 22 mi away from Amsterdam, lies a stunning hotel in a tranquil environment.Everything about this hotel breaths relaxation and hospitality. The friendly hotel staff, beautiful natural surroundings and extended hotel facilities all add to a pleasant stay. The hotel restaurant serves a variety of tasty dishes, all proudly prepared with an eye for detail. On Sunday evenings guests can enjoy a selection of light meals instead.This former coach house, dating from 1880, combines an authentic atmosphere with modern facilities and comfort. Pleasantly removed from the hustle and bustle yet conveniently close to main cities, this truly is a distinguished location for your business meetings, events or weekend stay. Activities offered at Hotel Ernst Sillem Hoeve include table tennis and jeu de boules.
- Everything. Location. Rooms. Services. Very good welcoming.
- I loved this hotel! The perfect location, great breakfast and comfortable bed!
– beautifully located
– excellent breakfast
– nice pool
– comfortable, clean rooms
- Beautiful setting, lovely breakfast and helpful staff. Thanks to Chloe we had a fun expedition to the Saturday market at a nearby town.
- Resort hotel a short drive from Amsterdam airport. I left befor the breakfast started and they were nice enough to pack a breakfast for me.
NH Bussum Jan Tabak
NH Jan Tabak is a luxurious hotel in Bussum at a central location in the country. Park your car for free and unwind in this beautiful area.The well-kept accommodations have a charming atmosphere. Each room has free Wi-Fi, coffee and tea-making facilities and a bathroom with a bathtub.The modern restaurant serves quality meals inspired by Mediterranean cuisine with international touches. All delicacies and desserts are homemade.When the weather is sunny, you can sit out on the terrace. The bar staff will serve your favorite drink.From NH Jan Tabak, Amsterdam, Schiphol Airport and Utrecht are accessible in less than 30 minutes.
I like the breakfast it was displayed to perfection by I believe asih the very sweet lady from sulawesi I believe
What an asset to the hotel
Housekeeping did not do an excellent job
Phone was not working.
Lamp not plugged in and the contact was on the floor
- We had a week of business meetings in the Netherlands and used the hotel as our corporate center. The service (including all the dinners) was fantastic and the support of the staff made our busy week a lot easier. We can’t thank the General Manager and his team enough!
- Bring a multi plug adapter if you have more than one device to charge.
Loved The staff, the maintenance and the food
A bit pricey but you don’t get the feeling that you don’t get your money’s worth.
Rooms are big and clean also well maintained
Convenient location for people coming by car. Adequate parking.
Nice staff. Good breakfast options. Nice restaurant and bar.
Room amenities were good. Multiple sitting areas in the lounge,
allowing people to converse and even work together. E-check-out option.
- I like the breakfast it was displayed to perfection by I believe asih the very sweet lady from sulawesi I believe
Hotel Promenade & restaurant Cosa
Hotel Promenade & restaurant Cosa is located in the center of Baarn, around the corner from the main shopping street. Free Wi-Fi is available.The rooms have a private bathroom. Guests can park their car free of charge. Breakfast including organic products are served in the morning.Guests can enjoy dinner in restaurant Cosa cucina & bar, which offers Italian cuisine.The train station of Baarn is located 1,650 feet away from Hotel Promenade & restaurant Cosa and offers a direct connection to Amsterdam central Station and Schiphol Airport.
- Fantastic staff, very congenial and helpful. Great breakfast.
- The location is perfect. So many shops, restaurants, grocery stores within walking distance. The train station is just down the street. Staff was friendly and very helpful. The room was perfect for my family of 5, very clean. The area is absolutely beautiful.
room space and cleanliness
Staff was very helpful and friendly
- If you want to get away from crowdy tourist centers of the Netherlands and see how Dutch people live, come to Baarn. This little town has a soul, and the nature in surroundings is just fascinating, even if you are not into walking. The hotel seems to be the only choice for staying in the area. The rooms are spacious and clean. Italian restaurant, located downstairs, has the best carpaccio in the world! Breakfast is also very good (they serve it in the same restaurant). The staff is welcoming and cooperative. North Amsterdam is within 15 minutes driving, 30 minutes driving to Leiden.
- Perfect place for us as easy walk to train, pubs and relatives! The stairs were rather narrow and steep but not unusual for this country- we were from NZ !!
Looking for: Best Hotels in Hilversum