Hotel Kasteel de Essenburgh
Kasteel De Essenburgh is situated at a beautiful estate in Hierden, near Harderwijk. This attractive castle welcomes you in style in its historic and natural setting. Park your car for free.The hotel rooms are nicely furnished and comfortable. Have a quiet sleep and wake up feeling like a prince or princess.Lunch or dinner at Kasteel Essenburgh always includes the freshest ingredients. Everything is homemade. Taste delicious chocolate muffins, ice cream and wholesome meals.Sit out on the terrace when the sun is shining. Enjoy the lovely views of the romantic castle garden. If you want to keep in touch with family or friends, use the free Wi-Fi connection in the business center.From Essenburgh, you can walk to sauna and beauty resort The Zwaluwhoeve in 15 minutes. Pamper yourself with a day full of baths and beauty treatments. Harderwijk and Elburg are nearby and definitely worth a visit.
- The surrounding area is gorgeous. Beautiful gardens
- The estate is beautiful and picturesque.. Outside seating is mesmerising. Rooms are with,as expected, castle flair and clean and Comfortable. Staff is friendly. Included Breakfast is grand and very good.
- Nice surounding, very good breakfast and friendly staff
- In the perfect weather, the terrace bar was super, and the dining on the terrace was excellent. Adequate choice, and affordable prices.
- The castle is absolutely stunning with beautiful gardens surronding the area.
Apollo Hotel Veluwe de Beyaerd
One of our top picks in Hulshorst.Apollo Hotel Veluwe De Beyaerd is located in Hulshorst, 4.3 mi from Harderwijk. Guests can enjoy a fitness area, a sauna, tanning bed and swimming pool at the property. Free WiFi and on site parking are available.The spacious guest rooms at Apollo Hotel Veluwe De Beyaerd are accessible via covered pathways through the hotels garden. Rooms feature a coffee machine and a private bathroom. An extensive breakfast is available and guests can enjoy the authentic bar or bright conservatory for a drink.Hotel Veluwe De Beyaerd is only a 3-minute drive from the Zwaluwhoeve and a shuttle service to and from Nunspeet train station is available.
- Spacious clean rooms, quiet, large bathroom and very clean. Lovely toiletries provided as well.
- Staff and facilities are both super nice. The hotel is located in a very beautiful nature environment. You can also take short walks around the neighborhood enjoying the silence.
- Nice hotel, stayed for 2 nights with breakfast included. Outdoor pool was nice but seemed in the midst of renovation. Breakfast was good and preparations for covid19 were in order. Rooms were good; we had an “upgraded room” which had a shower and a flatscreen tv.
- The hotel has its rooms in several buildings grouped around a large area with a large aviary and a green in which is a swimming pool. Very helpful are the covered walkways from the reception to most of the buildings, so you needn’t walk in the rain. The rooms are big enough and quiet. Especially nice is the option to have them not service your room, in exchange for a discount voucher. The food in the restaurant is ok, though I feel sometimes the ambition is higher than the execution. The pricing of the food is also at the high end of the scale.
- Staff was warm and professional. Place was very clean. Ample parking. Very good value for money.
One of our top picks in Harderwijk.Hotel Marktzicht is located in the old historical center of Harderwijk at a lovely market square with many nice cafés and restaurants. Enjoy the view from your room and the short walk to the beach.The rooms of the hotel are located in 2 neighboring, separate buildings, on the first and second floor. Each room is comfortably furnished and has a private bathroom.The receptionist is happy to help you if you have any questions!Harderwijk has lots of interesting attractions, including the well known dolfinarium which is great for kids. You can also visit museums or take a walk by the Veluwemeer.
- The hotel is located on the market square of Harderwijk which gives it a good central location. Several parking garages are at close proximity – we used the Houtwal garage. Our room was located at the back of the main building with a large bed and good bathroom. Breakfast (9,95) was served next door at Markt 7.
- Friendly staff, quality of the bed and the location
- Staff was amazing. The manager that lives there was THE BEST! Great view over the Square. We stayed 4 nights and our room was freshened up every day. It was very warm this summer and each room had a standing fan to bring in fresh air and cool things down. I will for sure stay here again and have and will recommend this hotel to others.
- The staff was very helpful and accomodating. The room was comfortable and clean. Nicely updated. The bed was very comfortable.
- Mattress was good, pillows alright. Location is perfect: right at this little square with terraces. The affiliated Markt7 looks really nice but was closed during our stay (closed on Mondays and Tuesdays). Big movable standing vent in the room. Window opened completely
Veluwe Hotel Stakenberg
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a barbecue, Veluwe Hotel Stakenberg offers accommodations in Elspeet, 30 mi from Utrecht. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room features a TV. Rooms include a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Guests can play billiards at this hotel, and the area is popular for cycling and hiking. The hotel also offers bike hire. Arnhem is 24 mi from Landgoed Stakenberg, while Zwolle is 20 mi away. Schiphol Airport is 42 mi from the property.
- Nice staff, funny waiter/host, very good wellness, good food, everything is there for a nice relaxing stay. Perfect base for walks or bike rides. Quiet location in the middle of the woods.
The beautiful forest rich environment / park
great beds ; good breakfast
A good lockable place to store our bikes safely during the night
- Great customer service and friendly staff, both via phone and email, as well as in person. Love the peace and quiet. And the surrounding forest and the atmosphere. Great place to arrive by bicycle on.
- Parking space! I normally come with a long trailer. Roomy and save
Fantastic location within the wood
Hotel Bella Ciao
Located along the Harderwijk Boulevard, Hotel Allure Lounge & Dinner offers modern design accommodations with free Wi-Fi overlooking the Wolderwijd. It features a trendy lounge bar with a waterside terrace.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a walk-in rain shower. They are decorated with bright colored wallpaper and design furnishings.Allure Lounge & Dinner serves a wide diversity of fish and meat dishes. The lounge bar offers drink card with cocktails, shaken ice teas and champagne. It has a finger food menu for snacks.The city center, including shops and a cinema, is less than 5 minutes away on foot. The Dolfinarium water park is 1,150 feet from the hotel. Wellnessresort de Zwaluwhoeve is less than a 15-minute car journey from Allure. The Harderwijk railway station is 1 mi away.
- Bed very comfy, staff very friendly. En suite facilities very good. Breakfast fresh but quite basic, boiled eggs, croissants, sliced bread, ham, cheese, 2 types cereal and yogurts. Bowl of fruit. Could do with some chopped up fruit. But would stay again. Location is great
- The location for visiting the tulip fields. The staff were very helpful
- Very comfortable room with excellent bathroom en suite with deep bath and separate shower. The restaurant was excellent, we ate there most evenings. Best location in all Harderwijk.
- nicely located near the beach and you can make a jogging close by, kind staff, excellent dinner, good value for the price
- Friendly staff and good food. The rooms are plain but comfortable.
Heerlickheijd van Ermelo
One of our top picks in Ermelo.The luxurious Heerlickheijd van Ermelo is located on De Veluwe national park, close to the A28 motorway.This 4-star hotel has rooms and suites. The rooms have Wi-Fi access and coffee and tea facilities. The Deluxe Rooms and Suites offer more space and comfort.The hotel’s Babor Beauty Center offers various beauty treatments. The hotel also has a wellness center, a swimming pool, a Finnish sauna, a Turkish steam bath, spa bath and a fitness room.The brasserie focuses on French flavors. There is a terrace for sunny weather and a bar for drinks.Heerlickheijd van Ermelo is located in the middle of forests and there are various walking and cycling routes. You can also visit the city of Harderwijk and the sea life park Dolfinarium.
- The location was very good, the people were very nice and friendly; out general impression was great!
The venue is beautifully set.
The staff are very helpful
The food is excellent
The wellness suite caters for all needs
The external beer garden is a wonderful place to relax on a warm sunny evening.
- Room and location were good. Just a short walk to the city center of Valkenburg. The venue has a large garden with chairs to relax outside. Staff very friendly and helpfull. Tons of facilities, even things you would never think off. Breakfast was not great, but OK.
- It was a lovely hotel. We stayed in mid- August and it was boiling hot so the air conditioning was very welcomed. The swimming pool which had to be booked for 1.5 hour time slots was really lovely and surprisingly empty considering it was height of the season. The grounds are very green and relaxing. The restaurant was lovely to sit in aswell but I can’t say it was excellent food because my Husband wasn’t so impressed witb his although I had the Tuna dish which I didn’t realise was raw and they kindly cooked it for me – it was very good. The staff were friendly and accommodating. All in all a nice hotel to stay in even though it was just one night.
- Breakfast: Because of Corona you filled in a roomservice form and then you got your breakfast delivered at your table. We wanted to sit outsite so we took the breakfast outside. The pool inside was very nice. Bike rental was great.
NH Veluwe Sparrenhorst
One of our top picks in Nunspeet.NH Sparrenhorst is located in Nunspeet, right in the beautiful Veluwe area. Enjoy the wellness center during your stay in this hotel. Free Wi-Fi is available.The hotel rooms are stylishly decorated and have a terrace or French balcony. In the morning you can taste the lovely breakfast buffet and watch the Chefs do some live cooking.You can enjoy the fitness center and the heated indoor swimming pool. There is also a solarium which you may use against a fee. The hotel has its own theater for meetings.NH Sparrenhorst has 2 restaurants to make your stay as tasty and comfortable as possible. EveZZ Grill serves buffet lunches and à la carte dishes with live cooking. OINC! Restaurant serves French and Mediterranean dishes. Please note that only 1 of these restaurants is open per evening.You can make free use of the parking facilities of the hotel.
- Staff is helpful. Location is nice for take a walk or cycling. Safty parking place. Breakfast has a lot of choices. Hand gel everywhere before get in public area.
- The room is very clean. Bed is comfortable. Food service is excellent
- The staff was extremely friendly and helpful, providing tips on the getting around. The breakfast was pretty nice as well, plenty of options and good quality food.
- Pretty location, friendly staff breakfast is awesome!
- Great breakfast, great location, comfortable and quiet
Best Western Hotel Baars
Best Western Hotel Baars is quietly located in the historic center of Harderwijk, 1.2 mi from the A28 motorway. Free WiFi is available in the entire property.The guest rooms offer coffee and tea facilities. A hot and cold breakfast buffet is available in the restaurant.The café-brasserie with its connected conservatory offers a bright setting for drinks, lunch and an à la carte dinner.From Best Western Hotel Baars, you can reach the Dolfinarium in a 3-minute drive. The Walibi World theme park is a 20-minute drive from the hotel. Sauna & Beauty Resort De Zwaluwhoeve is 3.7 mi away.
- Perfect location within easy walking distance of shops and restaurants, clean and comfortable hotel. Facilities in room are very good, with small fridge, tea making facilities, hairdryer, tv, nice thick/soft towels and the usual soap, shower gel etc. Bed really comfortable. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Location offered a free parking spot a short walking distance away.
This hotel is very conveniently located in the center of harderwijk. Beach is a five minute walk and the dolfinarium is a ten minute walk.
The room didn’t have airco but instead the hotel added a regular fan because of the hot weather.
Breakfast Good with lots of choice, Excellent Coffee. Great Location within a few minutes walk from all the restaurants, ate in the hotel one night also good.
Couldnt make breakfast the first morning so they made me a takeaway breakfast, Brilliant!!!
- I really liked this hotel, everything was great. Recommend it to everyone.
- The front desk was very helpful. There was an elevator . Breakfast was not included but was on site.
Van der Valk hotel Harderwijk
Van der Valk offers elegant rooms with a whirlpool bathtub in a peaceful setting on the edge of the Veluwe. This designer hotel includes free Wi-Fi and a terrace with views of the countryside. It is 1.5 miles from the center of Harderwijk.Flat-screen cable TV, a refrigerator and tea and coffee making facilities are available in the air conditioned rooms at Van der Valk Hotel Harderwijk. Each of the rooms is sound proofed and has a bathroom with a walk-in shower.The Dolfinarium is a 7-minute drive away and you can reach Amersfoort in 20 minutes. Van der Valk Hotel Harderwijk is situated next to highway A28. A bike rental and packed lunch service is offered on site.The restaurant serves modern and classic dishes in a stylish yet casual setting. Guests can enjoy traditional Dutch lunch dishes or drinks and cocktails in the bar.
- Enjoy the property, they did a great job in making us feel comfortable.
- Giant room, quiet, very comfortable, nice view to the trees. It was nice having a coffee machine even though it was a Douwe Egberts. The whirlpool tub was great. Super nice staff. Dinner at the restaurant was very good, they have small versions of some dishes but not all, the normal size is huge (at least compared to Amsterdam). Beautiful location with a gate directly to the woods behind.
- An excellent hotel chain in the Netherlands. They offer excellent breakfasts catering for all tastes whether Dutch or British. Helpful staff
- Breakfast was the best breakfast I have ever had, the room was immaculate. Amazing 😉
The hotel was gorgeous. The rooms were spacious, clean and had really comfy beds. The spa bath was an added bonus as was not expecting that.
The breakfast was fantastic.
This hotel is great for big groups too.
Hof van Putten
One of our top picks in Putten.Hof van Putten is located at 5 minutes from the city center of Putten and the forests of the Veluwe are at a walking distance. On site there is a spacious garden. The accommodations also offers a beauty salon and 2 infrared saunas.The hotel offers individually decorated rooms and suites, which contain a TV,coffee and tea making facilities and some have a desk. The bathrooms are fitted with a shower.Why not start the day with an extensive breakfast? The cozy setting of Grand Café Smakelijck will welcome you for a lovely evening full of delicious flavors.If you feel like visiting the surroundings, Palace ‘t Loo are within 30 minutes driving, while Amserfoort is 20 minutes by car. A subtropical swimming pool can be reached within a 10-minute walk from the accommodations.Putten is easily accessible from all directions. There are excellent public transport facilities you can use to travel around. Take 1 of the many hiking paths and enjoy the picturesque scenery and pretty farms.
- The combination of wonderfully comfortable beds, nice staff, beautiful ground, a delicious breakfast buffet and a fun pool table make this a place to stay!
Location- lovely, so close to the park
Property itself is charming, green and secluded.
The outside sitting space of our comfort room.
- The place was simple, clean, and well priced. It’s well situated to go on hikes or bike rides. Staff and personnel were friendly and they took good measures in COVID-19 times. Breakfast was also quite good. It lived up to the expectations.
- It was great that there was a complimentary breakfast, especially for the price. The room was quite comfortable and easily reachable. All conveniences were taken care of.
- Very nice and quiet place to spend the week end, relaxing! Clean and big room, hotel and restaurant stuff are friendly, food are good, price are affordable(hotel rooms and foods)
Looking for: Best Hotels in Hierden