Gasterij het Oude Posthuys
Gasterij het Oude Posthuys is an historic former post office in the center of Leerdam, only a 15-minute drive to Gorinchem. It includes free Wi-Fi, a bar with a terrace and an elegant restaurant which serves modern French cuisine.All of the rooms at Oude Posthuys are air conditioned and have extra-long beds, tea/coffee making facilities and flat-screen cable TV. They also have a bathroom with a bath or shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.Leerdam Railway Station is 700 feet away. Posthuys is 19 mi from the town of ‘s-Hertogenbosch. The Biesbosch National Park is 25 minutes’ drive from the property. The center of Utrecht, which includes sights such as the Dick Bruna House, is 30 minutes away by car.
- Very cost hotel, clean and cosy rooms and really delicious food in the restaurant! Friendly staff and warm welcome. Definitely will visit again.
- Big clean room with airco, good bed and shower. Good sushi restaurant downstairs with helpful staff.
Excellent little hotel with great comfort and super friendly staff!
Very nice restaurant
- The bedroom was of a good size. Breakfast was tasty.nothing
- Attractively presented old building, which revealed a modern makeover inside, with rooms well arranged and plenty of space
Hotel Gorinchem is a friendly 4-star hotel, ideally located in the beautiful city of Gorinchem. Benefit from free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel and free parking.The hotel rooms are well-kept and have a private bathroom and a seating area. Almost all rooms have a terrace or balcony on the south.In the morning you can enjoy a wonderful breakfast buffet. Lunch and dinner are served in the charming setting of the restaurant. Pick one of the delicious à la carte dishes and finish off with a lovely desert.You can order a tasty drink at the hotel bar. In the summer you may sit out on the terrace and have your snack, lunch or dinner outside.The hotel is centrally located in the province Zuid Holland. You have easy access to the A27 en A15 motorways.
- Nice clean rooms, shower was amazing! Staff very friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay again
Rooms were cleaned every day and fresh towels every day.
All the staff are very friendly
- Very clean hotel with very friendly staff. It fulfilled all I needed for my work-related stay. Internet was fully functioning.
room was big and modern and clean ,. nice bathroom and big shower
hotel convienient to highway -5 min and 5-10 min to city center
breakfast ok in big dinning room
- Big carpark, cozy room with balcony, great breakfast, ideal location
Boutique Hotel Goud En Zilver
Located in a lively shopping area, Goud En Zilver offers accommodations in the historic city center of Gorinchem. This accommodations is housed in a former gold and silver trading building.Boasting a passion for art and interior design, rooms here offer a fully-equipped kitchen, a mini-bar to be used free of charge, WIFi access and a full HD flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a massage shower.Goud En Zilver offers dry-cleaning services and a gift shop where different elements from the accommodations, such as furniture and pieces of art, can be purchased.Rotterdam is 22 mi from Goud En Zilver, while Utrecht is 19 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Rotterdam Airport, 24 mi from Goud En Zilver.
- The room was very spacious and had a patio outside with chairs and a table which was ideal. The air con and heating worked well which is what you need at this time of year. Location was good, next to plenty takeaway places and shops, around 15 min walk to train station.
Everything is good! The room is very nice, the staff is awesome and very friendly!
The location is great, just in the city center with great restaurants and bars in a walking distance (less then 5 min walking)
The breakfast is very good also!
They arrange the taxi to pick me up at the station when I arrived!
Nothing to complain about it!
- room was cozy and decoration is just beautiful. Super quiet room and breakfast was amazing. Super friendly staff.
- Amazing place With very tasteful and well equipped rooms right in the heart of town. Full of charm.
- Good location. Spacious. Clean. The little extras like coffee, tea, cava on the house, nice shower gel are above average. Big bed.
Hotel Epping is a small and very professional 3-star hotel, lead by young and enthusiastic entrepreneurs. The hotel is quietly located in the old town center of the medieval town IJsselstein, approx. 6.2 mi from Utrecht.All the rooms at Holland Hotel Epping equipped with shower, toilet, telephone and the latest technologies such as digital TV and free Wi-Fi.Three restaurants can be found within 350 feet from the hotel, each offering dishes made with the finest fresh products.
- Great location in a charming walking downtown. Rooms were clean with updated bathrooms. Breakfast was an extensive buffet.
- Simone went above and beyond to assist me with making many arrangements to attend a dear friends funeral. I do not speak Dutch and her kindness and patience in assisting me will never be forgotten.
- Very good location, room clean and nice. Staff very friendly!
- Great room, very good size, very comfortable, with practical boiler and fridge. Friendly staff. Perfect location in a beautiful Dutch Village, surrounded by shops and restaurants. Easy parking in a public parking very close. Pet friendly for a reasonable price.
Everything was excelent .
Staff were very nice .
You can have dinner with delicious Bites !
Fletcher Hotel Restaurant Prinsen
Hotel-Restaurant Prinsen is centrally located in Vlijmen, a small town close to the lively ‘s-Hertogenbosch.Each room has a private bathroom and comfortable box-spring beds. Several rooms offer a view of the tranquil hotel garden.A breakfast buffet is served in the morning for a tasty start of your day. Afterwards, sit out or read a book in the pretty sheltered garden and enjoy the fresh air.After an aperitif in the hotel bar, you can have an appetizing evening in the restaurant. Enjoy the à la carte menu and the seasonal specialties.From Fletcher Hotel Restaurant Prinsen, you can easily discover the province Brabant by foot, bike or from the water.The hotel offers its guests a table tennis table for some extra fun. Free public parking is available for you at the hotel.
- Is a quite place, clean also! I can Say is perfect place to rest after a working day and for a good price if comparing whith Other hotele!if i be need again a place to stay i do it! Good look
- The price and breakfast was okay and parking just next to the side of the hotel.
- The room was awesome. My daughters and I loved it and the great location. Very quiet and roomy.
- We liked the fact that for a gay couple all our need were catered for.
- The rooms are very comfortable and the hotel is placed in a superb neighbourhood. The restaurant has wonderful food, cooked and presented with care; the staff are friendly and they speak good English. Don’t forget to order a pint of white beer 🙂
Hotel Restaurant Belvédère
Hotel Restaurant Belvédère is located in the center of Schoonhoven and features a gourmet restaurant which serves modern cuisine in the elegant restaurant or out on the terrace. It offers bicycle rental and free Wi-Fi.The River Lek is 350 feet from the hotel. Both Rotterdam and Utrecht are a 35-minute drive from Belvédère. Gouda, with its famous cheese market, is just over 20 minutes away by car. De Biesbosch National Park can be reached in a 45-minute drive.Flat-screen cable TV and a desk come as standard in the rooms at Hotel Belvédère. They also have a bathroom with a bath or shower, sink and toilet. A hairdryer and free toiletries are also provided.
- The rooms were spacious and comfortable with excellent views of the Rhine. En-suite facilities, TV etc were as good as you would expect. The food was excellent. We had a delightful evening meal on the riverside patio. A socially distanced breakfast meant that one of our party (me!) had to sit alone which was fair enough I suppose, but the three of us had been together for the previous 5 days so I don’t think us sitting together would have put anyone in danger. Secure storage for our bikes was very welcome.
- Brilliant location. Lovely rooms and great restaurant
- We were two couples on our bicycles and this was the first stop on a 700 km bike trip up the EuroVelo Rhine route. The hotel was in a great location with super views and easily accessible to the whole town (which we really enjoyed). The breakfast was great, and staff were helpful in making sure our bikes were secure overnight.
- Very nice location. Room was quite and with beautiful view waterside. Breakfast at a good level. Free parking just in front of the hotel.
- Comfortable hotel with good dining facilities, situated centrally in historic Dutch small town.
De Gouden Molen
This hotel offers rooms with a historic background along the Waal River in the village of Rossum. De Gouden Molen features a peaceful riverside terrace and a restaurant which serves elegant French cuisine. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.Box-spring beds, a desk and a TV are provided as standard in the rooms at Gouden Molen. They also have a private bathroom with a shower and toilet.‘s-Hertogenbosch is 20 minutes’ drive from the property. Golfvereniging de Dorpswaard is a 10-minute from away. De Gouden Molen is 30 minutes away by car from the Loonse en Drunense Duinen National Park. E-bikes and bicycles can be rented on site at the hotel for an extra charge.
- fantastic breakfast, beautiful views, and super friendly
Hot shower, cabin good size clean towels, soap and shampoo in dispensers and also toiletries separately packed.
Bed very comfortable.
Bed lights, switch between the double beds
Nice clean carpet
Good sized closet with luggage rack and safe (didn’t use it)
Flat screen tv, with a clean! remote control.
Had 1 tasty well cooked dinner,
Breakfast is served. I had muesli served with tasty fresh fruit, coffee and juice.
Packed lunch with tasty fresh bread.
Personell very friendly/polite
- beautiful location, beautiful, view, delicious breakfast
- The evening meal in the restaurant was excellent and produced really quickly. The staff were very pleasant and efficient as well.
– Good rental bikes + accessories
– Staff (the girls and the 22-year experienced lady were all very friendly and capable)
– Excellent cuisine (!)
– Cozy ‘gezellig’
Van der Valk Hotel Tiel
Located in the beautiful Betuwe region, the Van der Valk Hotel Tiel offers a unique, easily accessible location and comfortable guest rooms.With a traditional interior and a warm color scheme, you will feel right at home in the intimate ambiance. Taste the delightful meals in our cozy restaurant and unwind in the bar and lounge area.Located in a business park near major exit roads, this hotel has excellent transport links and is easily accessible from many key places in the Netherlands. As such, it offers a great place to organize meetings.You can benefit from extensive free parking and Wi-Fi internet services.Explore the wonderful Betuwe region with a hiking or cycling trip and discover its characteristic landscapes.
- A wide amount of activities that you can do, like fitness, swimming, etc and perfect location. We liked the roof bar and the restaurant for dinner.
Probably the best breakfast buffet I have seen in the last 10 years. Everything anyone could possibly want was there.
Room good – in the older part of the hotel, but very well renovated, comfortable and clean.
Did not use the leisure facilities (pool etc) and did not visit the Casino integrated into the hotel buildings, but could be interesting for next time.
- Friendly staff, good location (near the highway), good beds and wifi
My stay was at the end of the first corona lock down. The hotel had done everything possible to make my stay safe under the given circumstances.
The hotel is in a somewhat remote area of Tiel next to the motorway. My room was very nice high up on the 14th floor and was very nice and quiet
There is a nice restaurant in the building that serves decent food. The breakfast was , despite the corona limitations, good.
Staff did their best.
- All fine! Modern, coffee & tea in the room. Had a room in the tower. Those are nicer / newer, I‘ve been told.
Van der Valk Hotel Vianen – Utrecht
Van der Valk Hotel Vianen – Utrecht is just 15 minutes’ drive from the Jaarbeurs in Utrecht and has a modern restaurant and free parking. This hotel offers rooms with a balcony.Each spacious room includes a seating area, flat-screen TV, 2 bottles of free mineral water and a private bathroom with a bath. All bathrooms have a whirlpool bath. Guests can make use of free WiFi access.Guests can start their day with a breakfast buffet featuring an extensive range of choices. The restaurant serves an à la carte menu. At the weekends, the hotel organizes a live cooking buffet.The Piano Bar and the Lounge are available for an afternoon drink, a light lunch or an aperitif. On Sundays, a brunch is organized with tasty sandwiches, cakes and delicious juices and teas. Room service is also available. In addition, Hotel Vianen offers a wellness center with a swimming pool, fitness facilities and saunas.Van der Valk Hotel Vianen – Utrecht is located less than 150 feet from Lekbrug Oost Bus Station. The Utrechtse Heuvelrug National Park is a 30-minute car journey away and offers peaceful hiking surroundings.
- The fitness facilities were very nice, especially a swim in the pool after a days work. The breakfast was very good with a lot of choice.
- The room is big and bright. Stylish and new. The restaurant has a good buffet
- Good and comfortable hotel. The large bubble bath in the bathroom was very nice! Staff is very friendly and helpful. The city of Utrecht is nearby. We left our car parked at the hotel and took a bus ride into the city.
The staff were superb, nothing was too much trouble always smiling!
Evening meal and breafast – faultless.
- Very closed to a2 to you are in the middle of NL and can reach Utrecht Amsterdam or Schiphol quickly
Campanile Hotel & Restaurant Gorinchem
Campanile Hotel & Restaurant Gorinchem is a 10-minute drive from central Gorinchem. Choose a tasty dinner in the restaurant and sit out on the terrace when weather is sunny.The rooms are well-kept and comfortable. They include a private bathroom. In the morning, you can enjoy a breakfast buffet before going off to a meeting or trip.The hotel features a restaurant where you can choose from a starters- and desserts buffet. You can also try the daily specials and dining menu.Gorinchem is a charming city with beautiful monuments and several cafés. You can make a boat trip or visit the indoor go-kart center in Arkel. Free public parking is available.
- Breakfast was great. Staff is very friendly and helpful.
- When you stay at Campanille not for the first time, you already know what to expect. All the hotels are the same, so you can feel like home if you stay by them often enough.
- Room was well set out for my cats with seperate entrance doors to room and bathroom..
- The breakfast was very good, there was a cooked breakfast, fruit, cereals, continental breakfast, fresh fruit juice tea, coffee. The staff were very nice, polite and very very helpful, nothing was too much for them. The room was very clean and very basic, but that was all we needed. because we were visiting family we just needed a bed, shower and a good breakfast. And that is what you get. The location is also very good, right next to the motorway. very easy for travelling. We have been here before in the past and will certainly come again.
Location was great and close to the exhibition centre
Looking for: Best Hotels in Heukelum