In den Verdwaalde Koogel
A 10-minute drive from National Park De Loonse en Drunense Dunes, in den Verdwaalde Koogel offers simply furnished rooms with free Wi-Fi. The hotel is decorated with paintings from Clemens Heusdensebaan Briels.Rooms at in den Verdwaalde Koogel contain a desk and chair and a TV. The bathroom has either a bath or shower and free toiletries.A fresh breakfast buffet is served daily in the hotel’s restaurant. At night, the restaurant offers a traditional a la carte menu prepared with seasonal ingredients. There is also a bar where guests can enjoy a drink.Amusementpark the Efteling is a 24-minute drive from in den Verdwaalde Koogel. s’Hertogenbosch, well-known for its shopping and many restaurants, is a 20-minute drive.
- The building might be old but the rooms were very nice, well designed within the old style. The city is very nice and beautiful.
- Nice room, comfortable bed. Good breakfast. Fantastic location
- Its a great place! Great people and lots of character.
- Super gelegen in het gezellige Heusden, prima hotel met een heerlijk restaurant.
- De ligging van het hotel is perfect. De aangeboden kamer (3 persoons ruimte met aparte slaapkamer op een extra verdieping) was prima.
Located in Drunen, Plein 13 has a restaurant, bar, terrace, and free WiFi throughout the property.At the hotel, every room comes with a closet. At Plein 13 the rooms have a desk, a TV and a private bathroom.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Eindhoven is 31 miles from Plein 13, while Den Bosch is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Eindhoven Airport, 27 miles from the hotel.
- Excellent location, friendly and professional stuff, , highly recommended. Thank you Plein 13 and looking forward to another stay
- Breakfast was really good and the staff were very mindful of meeting the time we wanted to have breakfast. Where we only wanted somewhere to sleep and have breakfast it met our requirements. It was nice and quiet and like many other hotels in the region provided a nice atmosphere.
- The staff welcomed me and I felt relaxed from there on. They helped when I needed help and the room and the restaurant made for a comfortable stay.
Wij zijn vaker geweest en iedere keer is er eten een feestje.
Er wordt altijd een oplossing gezocht voor het stallen van de motor.
Heerlijk bed ook.
- Het meest zijn ons bevallen Adje en Max super leuk personeel die weten hoe je met klanten om moet gaan. Een onvergetelijke avond gehad.
Fletcher Hotel Restaurant Prinsen
Hotel-Restaurant Prinsen is centrally located in Vlijmen, a small town close to the lively ‘s-Hertogenbosch.Each room has a private bathroom and comfortable box-spring beds. Several rooms offer a view of the tranquil hotel garden.A breakfast buffet is served in the morning for a tasty start of your day. Afterwards, sit out or read a book in the pretty sheltered garden and enjoy the fresh air.After an aperitif in the hotel bar, you can have an appetizing evening in the restaurant. Enjoy the à la carte menu and the seasonal specialties.From Fletcher Hotel Restaurant Prinsen, you can easily discover the province Brabant by foot, bike or from the water.The hotel offers its guests a table tennis table for some extra fun. Free public parking is available for you at the hotel.
- Is a quite place, clean also! I can Say is perfect place to rest after a working day and for a good price if comparing whith Other hotele!if i be need again a place to stay i do it! Good look
- The price and breakfast was okay and parking just next to the side of the hotel.
- The room was awesome. My daughters and I loved it and the great location. Very quiet and roomy.
- We liked the fact that for a gay couple all our need were catered for.
- The rooms are very comfortable and the hotel is placed in a superb neighbourhood. The restaurant has wonderful food, cooked and presented with care; the staff are friendly and they speak good English. Don’t forget to order a pint of white beer 🙂
Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant Waalwijk
This family hotel is located a 7-minute drive from attraction park The Efteling. The hotel offers free parking and a garden with terrace for sunny weather.The rooms have a private bathroom and offer Wi-Fi access. A continental breakfast buffet is available each morning.The restaurant of the hotel servers dinner and lunch. You can relax afterwards on the couch in the salon.There is also a bar and a bicycle rental service. It takes a 4-minute walk to bus stop Margrietstraat which offers a direct connection to The Efteling Park in 10 minutes. The Beekse Bergen Zoo is a 30-minute drive away.
- The rooms were big, everything was clean and the staff was friendly. Good value for not such a big price.
Room is nice and clean.
Breakfast was excellent.
OVERALL SUPER NICE SERVICE
- Normal hotel settings close to waalwijk city centre small town with enough things good hotel price
- I liked the location, price, good wifi and cleanliness. Staff were polite and despite being on a main road the rooms were quiet.
- Location was perfect for travelling to de efteling the bus was a short walk. Also a short walk to the square for food and drinks In the evening. Hotel was very clean and basic great value for money and the beds wer so comfortable that we all slept in.
Hotel Duinrand Drunen
Located in Drunen, Hotel Duinrand Drunen has a garden and free WiFi throughout the property. There’s a restaurant serving European cuisine, and free private parking is available.The rooms at the hotel come with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a shower. All guest rooms have a closet.The area is popular for cycling, and bike rental is available at Hotel Duinrand Drunen.Den Bosch is 12 miles from the accommodation, while Breda is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Eindhoven Airport, 28 miles from Hotel Duinrand Drunen.
- Very spacious basic room, and spacious modern bathroom. Situated in a calm and beautiful nature setting
- I really enjoyed my stay. I liked everything. The staff was nice, very calm location and an excellent large room!
Eten was erg goed voor goede prijs.
Personeel erg vriendelijk.
Kamers mooi schoon en netjes.
De hotelkamer beviel goed, Het restaurant kent niet echt een ontbijt menu. je kunt losse gerechten bestellen.
De omgeving is uitermate geschikt voor het maken van wandelingen.
- De locatie is fantastisch. Wij liepen het pelgrimspad en dit hotel ligt direct aan de route.
Vakantie huisjes Duinrand Drunen
Located in Drunen, 16 miles from Tilburg, Vakantie huisjes Duinrand Drunen has a restaurant and free WiFi.Each unit comes with a terrace, a fully equipped kitchen with a fridge, a seating area with a sofa, a flat-screen TV, a washing machine, and a private bathroom with shower. A stovetop is also offered, as well as an electric tea pot and a coffee machine.Guests can also relax in the garden.Den Bosch is 12 miles from the condo hotel, while Breda is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Eindhoven Airport, 28 miles from Vakantie huisjes Duinrand Drunen.
- The apartment was larger than expected. We loved the layout, quiet surroundings and the washing machine.
- Very pleased with the house: 2 big rooms with large beds, big bathroom, 2 separate toilets, very convenient for a family with children. Very nice view from the living room, no parking problem (contrary to some other comments). The restaurant looked very good but we didn’t try it. Possibility of great walks just next to the hitel, thr location was excellent for nature lovers and of course, near de Efteling.
- Great view, a forest nearby, very quite, and great food at their restaurant! The room was clean, confortable beds, kitchen all equiped! Great choice!
- The location of the property is in the edge of a beautiful natural area. The view from the living room is excellent. There is a nice part of a common garden in front of it. There is also a nice restaurant in the area.
- Beautiful house in a beautiful location a short drive from a beautiful town.
Hotel-Herberg D’n Dries
Surrounded by National Park The Loonse and Drunense Dunes, Hotel-Herberg D’n Dries offers modern country-styled rooms. On-site bicycle rental is available. Free Wi-Fi is available.All carpeted rooms at Hotel-Herberg D’n Dries feature an earth tone décor and floral wallpaper. They contain a seating area, a flat-screen TV and an electric kettle. The bathroom is fitted with a shower and free toiletries are provided.The restaurant serves a traditional Dutch lunch every day. Hotel guests can also have dinner, which has to be requested in advance.The city center of Den Bosch is a 20 minutes’ drive. Amusement park the Efteling is 8.7 mi from Hotel-Herberg D’n Dries.
Close proximity to national park, even walking.
Entire place build around horse stables.
- Beatiful and relaxing place. The room had view on the horses stable which was perfect for our purposes. I liked the atmosphere. Very good breakfast with fresh ingredients.
- Excellent location near the forist, fresh air, very clean rooms, ideal place if you like to walk or to ride a biccycle.Pleasant place for them that likes horses.Very helpful staff.
- Beautiful place in countryside. Very quiet and comfortable. Well equipped kitchen.
Very friendly staff
Simple rooms, very clean
- Close proximity to national park, even walking.
NH Waalwijk is ideally located, right between Tilburg and Den Bosch. The Efteling theme park is reachable within 10 minutes by car. Benefit from free parking and the modern, luxurious rooms.Each trendy room features a satellite TV and tea-and-coffee-making facilities. Each one comes with free Wi-Fi.At NH Waalwijk, the day starts with a tasty breakfast buffet in Restaurant Gusto. Lunch and dinner can be enjoyed at Bar and Kitchen Blake.There is a garden and a terrace where you can enjoy sunny weather. Sit out with a book or catch up on the news by reading a newspaper.From NH Waalwijk, you can reach the Efteling in a 5-minute drive. The national park Loonse en Drunense Duinen is also close and excellent for beautiful walks.
- Good room service, nice attitude, breakfast were good with fresh fruits, yogurt, variety choices of drinks, etc. Had a happy time when having our breakfast. attention to the customers when it comes to bad weather, saved us from raining. Location were not bad.
- Everything was perfect and as expected. There is nothing we didn’t like.
We didn’t stay long since we were just there for a weekend trip to the Efteling so it was nice that it was only an 8 minute bike ride away.
There was a nice bar and restaurant downstairs and the breakfast options ranged from fruits and cheeses, cereals and pastries to bacon, eggs and sausages.
The room was nice with a decent size bathtub and comfortable bed.
The staff was friendly and it was very easy to rent bikes for our journey to the Efteling.
- Very friendly and helpful staffs, great location,family and children friendly. We will definitely come back again. There are free parking spaces all around the hotel buildings.
- Everything are so nice..just pls. Look after cleanliness and what are those destroy in rooms. Must the mentainance look after to it..thank you
Campanile Hotel & Restaurant ‘s Hertogenbosch
Campanile is 5 minutes’ drive from the A2/E25 motorway and offers free Wi-Fi and free parking. It features a bar, reading room and restaurant serving International cuisine and Dutch specialties.Campanile Hotel & Restaurant ‘s Hertogenbosch benefits from rooms with cable TV, a work desk and tea and coffee making facilities.The hotel is 2.8 mi from the center of ‘s-Hertogenbosch which features the St. John’s Cathedral and the Noordbrabants Museum. Campanile Hotel & Restaurant is 35 minutes’ drive from Eindhoven.
- Easy location to find and access into and out of town centre
- Location close to the A2 is very handy. Rooms are clean, quiet. Mattress was a bit on the hard side. For me a little handicap to be on the second floor, no lift available. Menu choice very limited. Staff very friendly and efficient. Breakfast was good.
- The price was decent, staff were very friendly and helpful and the location was quite good with easy access to busses that went directly to the centre of town. The internet was good, the room was clean and quiet. All in all a great place to stay, especially if your budget is a bit tight.
- Very basic motel-like facility. Many contractors (tradesmen) and other professionals use the hotel for overnight stays. Quiet neighborhood, free car parking, fast wifi. Best value for money in the area (there aren’t many budget hotels near Den Bosch)
Very friendly and helpful staff.
Easy to park motorbikes outside room.
Hotel Guldenberg ‘s-Hertogenbosch Helvoirt
Guldenberg Hotel & Brasserie is surrounded by forests, on 52 acres of private land en next to National Park “De Loonse en Drunense Duinen”. The surroundings are perfect for hiking and cycling trips.The comfortable rooms at Guldenberg Hotel & Brasserie have a bathroom and are furnished with a TV and a desk. Many of the rooms benefit from forest views.Leisure facilities surround the hotel including sport fields, table tennis and a gym with a sauna. Bicycle hire and a packed lunch service are also offered.Guests at Guldenberg Hotel & Brasserie can enjoy a 3-course set menu or selection of à la carte dishes in the restaurant. Light meals, cakes and bar snacks are served on the spacious terrace.The small village of Helvoirt is a 5-minute drive away and ‘s-Hertogenbosch is less than 20 minutes from Guldenberg Hotel & Brasserie. The Efteling theme park is just over a 15 minute car journey away.
- The restaurant’s food was delicious. The staff was super helpfull. The scenery was great and you can walk directly into the forest from the hotel grounds.
- The restaurant in the hotel was excellent. The room was clean. Check in was quick and communication was good.
- Breakfast was very good. Hotel is clean and comfortable, nice place to stay .
Nice location in the woods. Tasty Paulaner hefe weiß beer.
Comfortable beds and clean room.
- Excellent place to relax, service very nice, breakfast very good.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Herpt