Hotel Eetcafé In d’Ouwe Peel
Hotel Eetcafé In d’Ouwe Peel is located in Helenaveen and has a bar and a terrace. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, room service and a shared lounge, along with free WiFi. The hotel has newspapers and an ATM machine that guests can use.All rooms come with a TV with cable channels, an electric tea pot, a bath, a hairdryer and a closet. The rooms have a shared bathroom with free toiletries, while some rooms also feature a balcony and others also feature lake views.The hotel offers a continental or à la carte breakfast.Hotel Eetcafé In d’Ouwe Peel has a playground. The area is popular for cycling, and bike rental is available at the accommodation.Eindhoven is 22 miles from Hotel Eetcafé In d’Ouwe Peel, while Roermond is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Eindhoven Airport, 27 miles from the hotel.
- The staff was friendly and the bed was super comfortable.
Really nice and quiet location and friendly staff.
We were travelling through on our way from Germany to the UK so the close proximity to the motorway (which cannot be heard) was very important.
Overall a lovely short stay, which allowed us to have a nice walk at the end of the day after sitting in the car for hours.
- Lovely hotel in a beautiful location, staff very friendly and happy to help. Lovely food.
- Nice, cozy hotel with family atmosphere. It was close to the place where the RC helicopter event Global3D took place (Kronenberg). Venlo is about 15 minute driving from here.
- Breath taking scenery. Very clean. Will definitely recommend it.
Grand Café Goejje voorheen Oranje Hotel
Located in Meijel at 5 mi from the National Park De Grote Peel, Grand Café Goejje voorheen Oranje Hotel features rooms including free WiFi access. The natural surroundings such as het Leudal are suitable for hiking and the amusement park Toverland is 8.1 mi away.All rooms feature boxsping bedding and a flat-screen TV. The bahtroom is fitted with a shower and toilet. Free toiletries, towels and linen are included. In the morning guests can enjoy a breakfast.For shopping guests can go to the designer outlet in Roermond, which is a 23-minute car drive. Venlo is within the same distance.
- Pretty good breakfast. Helpful staff. Free parking right by the hotel. A few channels on the TV were in English.
- Good breakfast. The meal was European as we expected.
- Nice hotel in small rural town of Meijel. Free car parking and free WiFi. Friendly staff at bar/reception & good service at the outside terrace and restaurant. Excellent steak from the menu! Basic but adequate bedroom and small bathroom with shower. TV with a couple of English channels. Good breakfast with service to the table.
- Perfect small and nice hotel. Excellent breakfast en in the evening nice place to drink something
- Excellent small hotel with very friendly and helpful staff. Food is always good with a wide choice of beers. Facilities to eat outside if the weather is suitable. Good parking.
Hotel Restaurant Antiek
The romantic Hotel Antiek offers classic accommodations in the charming village center of Helden, on the edge of a grand forest.With several antique ornaments and authentic details, this hotel provides a warm atmosphere in its homely interior. Experience traditional hospitality and unwind in the hotel’s tasteful, French ambiance.The terrace is a great place to sit out and sip your favorite drink, while the bar provides a cozy environment for a nightcap.
- Big room, nice decors. Enjoyed our stay. Town is nice, had great dinner at Lu&na. Staff is very friendly. Good service.
- Breakfast was simple but good, no evening meals as restaurant closed some time ago but excellent restaurant opposite, hotel was clean and tidy and bed very comfortable, excellent staff.
- Everything was great, room really clean, private parking for car.
- The staff was very friendly, and it’s a one minute walk to where we needed to be. The beds were very comfortable
- Das Frühstück war super, schmackhaft und mit allen leckeren Dingen. Ein sehr guter Kaffee. Der gemütliche Frühstücksraum war herrlich entspannend. Der Parkplatz direkt am Haus – perfekt. Das Zimmer sehr schön ausgestattet, großes Bad, sehr gut und schön leise in der Nacht.
Best Western Hotel Nobis Eindhoven-Venlo A67
Best Western Nobis Hotel Asten is a cozy, rural, 4-star hotel, close to highway A67 Eindhoven-Venlo exit 36, offering a free health club with swimming pool, sauna and fitness center.The hotel’s spacious rooms and warm interior are of a high quality following a newly built extension. It is well-liked for its natural surroundings, beautifully situated in close proximity of National Park de Groote Peel. You can take walking and cycling tours and enjoy horseback riding in de Groote Peel or Strabrechtse Heide.If you would like to explore the area even further, the hotel is only 15 minutes by car from Eindhoven and 45 minutes from Düsseldorf.
- I like the location of the hotel since it’s in the middle of major roads and should you be driving, it’s very convenient. Breakfast is basic, but nice and of good quality. This was not my first stay at this hotel and while I didn’t go to the restaurant this time, I know that you have a good menu and the service and the food are excellent. Staff is polite, attentive and friendly.
Loved the option for an early breakfast, even though it was very simple. Hated the coffee, haha.
Other than that, clean rooms and facilities, very nice towels and super nice staff. So helpful!
- Convenient location, on-site restaurant, two rooms we got were close
- Free parking place and easy connection to the city. The staff were very friendly and helpful.
- Great business hotel, with a decent breakfast (that actually doesn’t change much), but enough to power your day. Rooms are big and the bed is comfortable.
One of our top picks in Venlo.Featuring a restaurant with terrace overlooking a small lake, Maashof is 2.2 mi from central Venlo. It offers free parking, bicycle rental and modern rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.Each room has a desk and is decorated in warm colors, with large colorful paintings above the bed. All have a private bathroom containing a shower, toilet and hairdryer.An extensive breakfast is served daily and a wide variety of meals are available in the restaurant. All dishes are prepared with seasonal ingredients. Packed lunches are available, and there is a bar on site.There are payable sport facilities at the leisure center next door, including a gym and swimming pool.Blerick Train Station is 1.9 mi from Maashof and Venlo Train Station is 2.8 mi away. Both offer connections to Eindhoven and Utrecht. The Zaanderheiken exit from the A73 motorway is within a 5-minute drive.
- Very comfortable hotel, exceptional breakfast, everything just wonderfull.
- Fantastic as always! The coziest place en route, spotless clean, beautiful terrace and view, great food. We just love to stay here. Keep it up 🙂
- Excellent hotel. It worth to make an additional 100km to it. Wonderful breakfast, superb restaurant, fantastic breakfast.
- Very recommended place to stay! quiet area, beautiful terrace where you can have a nice meal or some drinks. Be aware they have BBQ on Fridays! For the breakfast they offered many options for different tastes.
The room was very spacious, very comfortable beds and big bathroom.
The staff were very friendly and professional.
Very accommodating of traveling with pets.
Good food and nice terrace area.
Boetiek Hotel Plein Vijf
Centrally located on the bustling market place of Deurne, this classy establishment has been transformed from cigar factory to 4-star hotel.The stylish rooms and luxury suites offer high levels of comfort, with the bridal suite providing the ideal romantic setting.A casual drink, quick snack or full meal can be enjoyed in the modern brasserie and cozy sun terrace. The repository – formerly a warehouse of the cigar factory – is more than suitable for informal or private parties.Boetiek Hotel Plein Vijf is located just a few miles away from De Groote Peel Nature Reserve. Both the Belgian and German borders are nearby.
- Central location , friendly courteous staff and excellent rooms. Showers are superb .
This hotel is as good as a five star establishment.
They may have less facilities than a large hotel chain, but standard of service and amenities are top notch.
Staff are going out of their way to please you, beds and bedding are first class and the room has it all; water kettle, coffee, tea, biscuits, sweets plus a hand-written welcome card.
We booked half board and the three-course dinner we were served was superb, the large piece of salmon we had as a main was thick, juicy and grilled to perfection.
Breakfast is ample and varied, there were even fresh sprigs of mint to brew mint tea.
- Beautiful hotel, Deurne is small but lovely. We came for dinner, drinks and night out from our two small children. Everything was impeccable.
- Everything except check-in and rental bikes 🙂. Great location and rooms
- We have stayed three times now when we go to the Venray race meeting and it feels almost homely. The rooms are lovely and beds so comfortable. The food is good and the staff are all so helpful and attentive. We feel very happy when we are staying at this hotel.
Campanile Hotel & Restaurant Venlo
Quietly situated on the edge of Venlo and featuring good facilities including its own restaurant, this friendly hotel is easily accessible from highways A67 and N271.Campanile Hotel & Restaurant Venlo offers a selection of rooms, all of which are fully equipped with standard facilities. In the hotel’s restaurant you can enjoy a selection of dishes, all of which are served at reasonable prices.Near the hotel many recreational opportunities are available. You can visit the castle and gardens of Kasteeltuinen Arcen or the Toverland Sevenum theme park, both of which are just a short drive from the hotel.The hotel is located just half a mile from the German border.
- Room has more than you need facilities, for that type of hotel and rate. Totally satisfied with it.
As usual the staff was very friendly and welcoming. What I really appreciated was that fact that my special request was noted and met.
Also, I liked that I was able travel to the city center by bus. There is a bus stop across the road from the hotel so one can travel to the city center by bus thus contributing to the reduction of global warming by eliminating the need to travel to the city center by car. Caveat: One can only pay by credit card on the bus.
If traveling to city by car is irresistible, then head to the Maaskade where there are parking spaces on both sides of the road. Driving along the Maaskade also has the added benefit of driving along the Mass.
Also, I liked that it was only 4 minutes drive from the hotel to motorway. However, one does not hear the motorway traffic despite the hotel being in close proximity to the motorway.
- The signposting was poor (and the Receptionist admitted that), we drove past twice before we spotted it!!
- Clean, comfortable, near the centrum, rent a bike possible. Had a flat tire – fast service, got a new bike immediately and was free to go. VERY FRIENDLY, HELPFUL and UNCOMPLICATED STAFF!
Close proximity to the motorway, which is good when traveling. Nice garden area good restaurant and very nice staff especially the general manager (Dirk) who was very approachable and even helped with the exercising of our dog.
The food was good the beer was good and so was the room. We will be back.
Many thanks to all the staff involved in our short visit.
Hotel Herberg de Lindehoeve
Located in Limburg’s countryside, Hotel Herberg de Lindehoeve offers rooms with a view of the area. On-site bicycle and horse rental is offered. Free Wi-Fi is available.The rooms are equipped with a desk and a flat-screen TV. The bathroom is fitted with a shower, sink and toilet, a hairdryer and free toiletries are provided.The accommodations has communal spaces where guests can also relax with a drink. Our kitchen is open to our guest.A free shuttle service to and from the nearby train stations Horst/Sevenum and Venlo can be requested at the front desk. Pick up from and transfer to Airport Weeze and Airport Eindhoven can be arranged at a surcharge.The A73 highway is a 2-minute drive. Venlo’s city center, with its shops, restaurants and touristic sights, is a 12-minute drive. Amusement park Toverland in Sevenum is a 15-minute drive.
- We arrived late when restaurants in the area were closed, as was the kitchen at the hotel, but the host offerred us an exceptional meal when we said we were a bit hungry. The room and the whole farm hotel were absolutely beautiful. The bed was very comfortable. The sky looked amazing and the birds were singing/talking 🙂
- Best experience ever… Nice and friendly personal…i will come again…surelly 😍
- Hospitality was excellent and I really enjoyed the food and relaxing atmosphere.
The owners are very friendly and even I arrived late because my flight was delayed they had everything prepared for me.
I stayed here already 3 times and was always satisfied.
- Comfy bed, spotlessly clean room, modern bathroom. Breakfast was fantastic. Beautiful building with lovely style
Hotel Het Anker
Hotel Het Anker is located in the heart of Limburg, a wonderful area with green surroundings and pretty hills. Designer Outlet Roermond is a 13-minute drive.The comfortable rooms are cozy and well-kept. You can book a room with shared facilities or a more luxurious room with a private bathroom.A complimentary breakfast awaits you in the morning. Hotel Het Anker will be happy to arrange lunch and dinner for you.The surrounding area is ideal for many hiking, cycling and waterports activities. Spend the day cycling though the fields and meadows or cross the border into Belgium or Germany.
- The staff and service was outstanding. Made you feel welcome and that they appreciate the business.
- Very friendly staff , great breakfast , comfy beds
Outstanding good airco inside the room with 37 degrees outside.
Everything was fine!
- Warm and cosy room, clean and well equipped shower.
Authentic Dutch house with a stairs,
bed looked too soft firstly, but we slept like a children!
Dont be afraid on shared bath, it is shared for one more room only and located really close – next door of your room.
And the best thing was the breakfast in charming restaurant on the ground floor.
Hotel Huys van Heusden
Huys van Heusden is located in Heusden, in the heart of the De Peel region and a 5-minute drive from the A67 highway. This small hotel offers an independent gourmet restaurant on site. Guests benefit from free Wi-Fi during their stay.The rooms each have their unique style and decorations. They all come with a TV, safety deposit box and a mini-bar. Some rooms also have private spa bath facilities as well as a fireplace or sauna.Restaurant Paulus offers a menu with Mediterranean cuisine meals in a Burgundy atmosphere. An extensive breakfast is served in the Huyskamer lounge. In the evening, guests can relax here around the fireplace.The Groote Peel National Park is just 6.2 mi away. Golf course Het Woold is just 1.2 mi away. Both Eindhoven and Venlo are 25 minutes’ driving away.
- Wonderfull hospitality, perfectly clean, tasty breakfast, quiet and home like atmosphere, very kind personel
- Great hotel. It was just as described. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Check-in and check-out fast and efficient. The room was very comfortable and tastefully designed.
- I can’t say or think anything to complain about. Simple PERFECT
Cleanliness, quite even that there is church behind the corner so not even hear the bell. Lovely area and restaurant in next doors.
Reindeer at the lobby desk 😁
- A small, but very attractive hotel in a small village. Rooms are quiet and clean, bathroom clean. There is a room where you can sit and talk with people, and small self-service bar. A good breakfast was served in the same room. Check-in and -out fast, friendly and efficient. A good address to return to!
Looking for: Best Hotels in Helenaveen