The Elvetham Hotel
The Elvetham is a historic 19th-century Victorian Mansion built upon the remains of a Tudor Manor and set within 35 acres of gardens. It is located in North Hampshire, 5 mi from the M3, and 40 minutes from London by train. The hotel offers 24-hour reception, complimentary parking and free high-speed Wi-Fi access.All 72 bedrooms are unique in character and individual in style. All rooms come with an private bathroom, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer.The property offers a grab-and-go breakfast each morning.The Elvetham Hotel is 1.4 mi from Hartley Wintney, a village full of local independent shops, pubs, a golf course. Guests can also enjoy plenty of local walks to explore the Hampshire countryside.Local attractions include, West Green House, The Vyne, Wellington Country Park, Basingstoke’s Milestones Museum and Frimley Lodge Miniature Railway. Slightly further away, guests will find Legoland Windsor, Ascot Racecourse, Poultons Park and Highclere Castle.
- The little treat card in our room to celebrate our 25th anniversary. The Covid procedures in place were excellent. Staff were friendly. Food was good, very clean and the walks around the grounds were beautiful. Overall a great stay at a stunning location. Hope to go back one day.
- Lovely rural setting. Nice large room. Good breakfast
- The location is good as it is not on the main road so it is peaceful. The breakfasts are excellent and the cut comb honey is a special favourite with us. The staff are all very pleasant.
- The appearance atmosphere of this old building the extensive beautiful grounds are an exceptional feature in an otherwise excellent hotel. The age of the building its charm, in this case have NOT led to poor plumbing being excusable or anything of that kind. It was a thoroughly pleasurable experience.
- Good size comfortable room, well furnished and clean.Good quality breakfast, and liked the communal tables.Great location and grounds.
Days Inn Hotel Fleet
Close to Windsor Castle and Legoland, with Thorpe Park and Chessington within easy reach, this modern building offers smart, spacious bedrooms and free Wi-Fi.With a convenient location just off the M3 motorway, the hotel makes a great base, whether you are exploring the area for leisure or visiting the region on business. The hotel features ample free car parking and reserving a parking space is not necessary.A flat-screen TV, hypnos bed and tea/coffee making facilities are provided in all Days Inn rooms. For those traveling on business, the executive rooms have extra work zone areas and modem links.Continental breakfasts are available in your room and other meals and refreshments are offered at the onsite service area. The hotel has a 24-hour reception desk and shopping facilities are available on the main site.
- Friendly staff, clean room, comfortable bed, great value for money.
- Friendly staff fantastic clean room very warm welcome
- Clean room, convenient location and right at the services area, with lots of food choices.
- I was able to see my car parked from the window good location plenty of food options available some available late night
- Mugs instead of teacups, size of room and good private bathroom
Basingstoke Country Hotel & Spa
Basingstoke Country Hotel & Spa has a peaceful yet convenient location in beautiful undulating countryside, close to the A30 and with easy access to the M3 motorway. There is free WiFi is available in public areas.All bedrooms have WiFi access and guests can benefit from two 20-minute complimentary sessions per day.Basingstoke Country Hotel & Spa’s attractive landscaped courtyards offer a delightful backdrop to the rear of the hotel, providing the perfect environment for business and for pleasure. The property is fully air conditioned.Guests can use the leisure club which features modern gym equipment for a additional fee.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Windsor is 21 mi from Basingstoke Country Hotel & Spa, while Reading is 12 mi from the property. London Heathrow Airport is 27 mi away.
- Had a lovely stay here in a massive suite with everything we could have possibly needed
- Good room size, breakfast good under the current circumstances, comfortable bed.Good value for the cost.
- Great bed breakfast price for a lovely country hotel, allowing us a convenient base for visiting family in Hampshire.
- Kaz the receptionist was lovely, very helpful.Lovely room
- Nice quiet location close to M3, had a budget room which was very clean and comfortable. The buffet breakfast was well cooked and plentiful with friendly service. Best of all was was access to the pool and fitness centre for just 4 per stay. Our 3rd visit and will definitely go again, cant beat it for value.
Innkeeper’s Lodge Hook
Featuring a garden and a terrace, Innkeeper’s Lodge Hook is set in Hook. This 4-star inn offers a bar. Free WiFi is available and in-house parking is provided.At the inn, have an private bathroom and free toiletries are provided. You will also find a TV and tea/coffee making facilities.Windsor is 21 mi from the accommodations, while Reading is 12 mi from the property. The nearest airport is London Heathrow Airport, 25 mi from Innkeeper’s Lodge Hook.
- The staff were fantastic. We felt very looked after and incredibly well fed for the price we paid. The room was nicely decorated and clean. Check in was efficient, and hotel was in a easy location.
- Wonderfully large, spacious, and clean rooms. Excellent and friendly staff. Good food at the pub. We had a wonderful stay.
- Room was warm and comfortable. Breakfast was basic but good.
- I booked this with 3hrs notice due to working the area and needed a comfortable place to stay with good food…. I certainly made a good choice with the white Hart inn. A warm welcome on arrival, spotlessly clean room. I got a double and the bed you can just die for… Soft and comfy lol. Just eaten dinner in the pub… Surf and turf on a hot plate… Absolutely fantastic and outstanding value for money and the staff are friendly and welcoming… Im a lone Traveller but made to feel welcome by both the staff and regulars. Id definitely recommend this to anyone. Thanks for a great stay to the staff and regulars. Oh, I also judge a place on its loos, the condition reflects how they look after their customers… See attached pics, very clean, and also with an air sensor fitted making the loos smell fresh at all times!!!
- Great location near amenities, countryside and M3. Very spacious family room.
The Winchfield Inn
Less than a minute’s walk from Winchfield Rail Station, this 17th-century inn offers cozy, modern rooms with private bathrooms. Free parking is available, and the M3 motorway is immediately accessible.All of the Winchfield Inn’s rooms provide flat-screen TVs, free Wi-Fi, and tea/coffee-making facilities. Guests can also make use of ironing facilities and radios. Some rooms include carved, wooden bed frames or comfortable sofas.The traditionally furnished bar features historic touches, including wooden beamed ceilings. It serves a wide variety of real ales, as well as hearty pub food. Guests can enjoy dining in the pretty garden or the light, modern terrace area.Free parking is provided at the Winchfield, and Hook is just a 5-minute drive away. Basingstoke and Camberley can be reached in 15 minutes by car.
- Large room with a comfortable bed. Everything was spotlessly clean and tidy. Staff were welcoming and friendly. Bar prices reasonable. Good location for the railway station.
- Convenient and close to station. Great ale, food and lovely comfortable bed. Staff very friendly and helpful. Well worth a visit.
- The owners were lovely and a very nice garden.
- The room was comfortable and a good size, dinner was very tasty, the beer was good, and so was breakfast
- Fabulous meal in a very friendly environment, room was nice and cosy.
Set in groomed gardens, the Lismoyne Hotel features comfortable accommodations with modern facilities and free Wi-Fi. It also offers excellent dining facilities in its Hampshire Restaurant, as well as an informal bar menu in the comfortable bar.The hotel’s bright and airy rooms include a TV, free tea and coffee making facilities and a safe. The private bathrooms also have a hairdryer.The Lismoyne Hotel is 5 minutes’ drive from Junction 4a of the M3 Motorway, and within 5 minutes’ drive of various business parks. The property offers free parking and is just 3 minutes’ walk from Fleet Town Center.
- I arrived very late at night and was accommodated with no problem. Comfortable room with everything you needed for a pleasant stay. Good value with a tasty breakfast included. Lovely old building.
- Welcomed stay and the food was excellent, staff was very helpful.
- Huge room good sized bath and staff keen to assist
- Really nice room for the single traveller. Location was right above the reception and breakfast room. Very nice place to stay.
- excellent service by your bar staff helping me choose a Prosecco wine.
The Casa Hotel-Yateley, Farnborough
Set in beautiful, peaceful grounds and with parts of the building dating back to the 17th century, this attractive hotel offers free Wi-Fi, a charming bar and the Authentic Italian Restaurant Sapori di Casa.In tranquil, rural surroundings, The Casa Hotel-Yateley, Farnborough serves authentic Italian food in its restaurant. The bar features beautiful original features including oak beams and a real open fireplace.Furnished to a high standard, all of the spacious rooms and suites are the essence of simplicity and elegance. Each room with attached bathroom has a telephone and a plasma flat-screen TV.The hotel has a function room with a capacity of 150 people and is within easy reach of Basingstoke, Bracknell, Reading and Farnborough.
- Just as i would expect, very welcoming a great night sleep.
- Interesting location, the main section built around an older building, lots of oak beams with nooks and crannies from reception through the very pleasant bar to the restaurant. Good sized well stocked rooms. Restaurant menu interesting, Chateau Briand most enjoyable. Pleasant surroundings. Staff very helpful, had a battery problem with the car and did all they could to help.
- Friendly staff, amazing food in the restaurant. Excellent value for money. We felt very safe will the covid measured in place.
- Thhe Hotel Restaurant is very very good. Would rate is as 9 if I could. Authentic Italian Food.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful, and the room was very spacious and comfortable with a big bed. I liked that there was an iron and ironing board in the room as standard.
Ely Hotel by Greene King Inns
This traditional English country hotel and pub with beamed ceilings, free Wi-Fi, cask-conditioned ales and a homey atmosphere is just a short distance from highway M3.It is ideal for travelers to Heathrow, Gatwick, Royal Ascot or Royal Military Academy Sandhurst. The Ely is 5 minutes from Farnborough and is a great base for the air show.The friendly bar and restaurant offers a real fire and good food, including a children’s menu.The spacious bedrooms feature home comforts such as crisp white linens, comfy comforters and fluffy towels.
- The hotel was spot on, food in the bar was not the best very average
- Everything was excellent, good room, good staff, good breakfast as part of package, food generally was good.
- a very friendly staff and the food was good and the large bed was very comfortable
- Staff were very polite and happy to help, even though they were clearly over stretched for the evening. Room itself was comfortable, bathroom very clean and shower great quality. Attached pub/restaurant had good food and breakfast was tasty.
- Great room.Very reasonable price and fantastic breakfastStaff super helpful and pleasant
Raven Hotel by Greene King Inns
With cozy log fires, a real ale pub and traditional restaurant, The Raven has refurbished rooms each featuring a flat-screen TV. Hook Train station is only steps away, offering trains to central London.Rooms have individual features, tea and coffee-making facilities, and free Wi-Fi. Former guests include Edward VIII and Enid Blyton, who wrote her first book at The Raven Hotel.The wood-paneled pub features exposed beams and large-screen TVs, and serves a traditional British menu and world wine list. The bar offers a selection of cask ales, international lagers and a range of light snacks.Located just off highway M3, The Raven is within a 30 minute drive of Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Ascot Racecourse. Basingstoke is just a 10-minute drive away, while Farnborough can be reached in under 20 minutes.
- Very comfortable beds. Reasonable room price. Helpful employees. We selected the Raven Hotel for its proximity to sightseeing locations that interested us, as well as the short drive to Heathrow about 35 minutes. We liked walking to Tesco. We enjoyed the nearby village of Odiham with its historic buildings, canal, and castle ruin.
- Breakfast was great and staff very accommodating. Loved the location as handy to walk around the shops and close enough to drive and visit family members and also visit Basingstoke canal and Odiham castle. A wonderful weekend break, lucky to have the sun shining and very much enjoyed the Elton John tribute act on at the hotel on the Friday evening.
- The bed was really comfortable,the breakfast was excellent
- We stayed there same time last year. It is warm and friendly. Was a same that brewery have not gone ahead with the refurbishment yet as this would make it perfect for the manager and staff that run it so well.
- Room comfy had food at lunchtime which wasnt very good same with breakfast sausage only cooked on one side and only just warm
Located between Reading and Basingstoke, this charming 17th-century manor house, set in 35 acres of tranquil parkland on the Hampshire border, offers scenic views and free Wi-Fi access.Within easy reach of the M25, M4 and M3 motorways, the elegant Highfield Park offers 58 stylish and modern rooms with convenient access to Bracknell, Guildford and Slough all within a 20 miles radius. Rooms are set in either the stunning main house or in the Fir Tree building, although all are peaceful and relaxing.The hotel’s summer terrace is the ideal place for a relaxing drink after a hard day’s work or a long day spent exploring the region. The newly refurbished restaurant offers delicious freshly prepared meals, made with locally sourced produce.
- It was a fantastic experience, great location and beautiful peaceful place to stay over the weekend.I would definitely recommend this place for everyone who would enjoy the beauty of countryside living.
- Fantastic breakfast selection, easy check in process. Lovely building in gorgeous grounds. Reasonable value for money compared to similar properties nearby. Would return but would probably opt for a main house room.
- Have stayed on a number of occasions, generally a very good hotel for the price.
- Peaceful location and good meal in the restaurant. Good value for money hotel booked last minute. The the staff are most welcoming.Good location between M3 and M4 motorways and local to Hook,
- Great countryside location. Lovely hotel and a bargain on a sunday night!The single rooms are quite small but they have everything you need and are spotlessly clean.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Hartley Wintney