|1||Villa Luna Breakfast Hotel||9.8||BOOKING.COM|
|2||Stora Hotellet Markaryd||9.8||BOOKING.COM|
Villa Luna Breakfast Hotel
Surrounded by a lush garden, this cozy B&B features spacious rooms with a private entrance and patio, located just 3.7 mi from Älmhult and 1.5 hours’ drive from Malmö Airport.Villa Luna Breakfast Hotel’s rooms have a separate seating area with flat-screen TV and private bathrooms. Free Wi-Fi and parking is available for guests.Villa Luna also offers a daily breakfast buffet.Leisure options include hiking trails, which pass close by. Staff can help arrange canoe rentals, and the nearest golf course is 1.9 mi away.Killeberg Train Station is 0.9 mi from Villa Luna and Copenhagen Airport can be reached in 2 hours’ drive.
- Villa Luna felt more like home than a hotel, so warm and inviting. Peaceful and calm surroundings help you to relax and if you like nature and walking you will not be disappointed. Clean and comfortable apartment with plenty of space and fantastic views. The underfloor heating in the shower rom was very welcome indeed. Super comfortable bed with plenty of extra bedding if needed. Good continental breakfast with freshly squeezed orange juice is available. There is also an excellent internet connection with a variety of satellite channels. Easy train ride to lmhult to visit the IKEA museum makes an enjoyable day.Beautiful artworks and crafts are displayed of which we purchased some as a reminder of Gunner, Marianne and their amazing hotel. Vi kan ikke takke dig nok.
- Nice hotel. Tradional huouse with modern comfort. Nice location, very kind personel.
- We loved the absolute silence around this place and had a deeply restful and quiet couple of nights. The host is an incredibly interesting person and we had fascinating conversations ranging from music to design.
- Har bott hr tidigare och var mycket njd d ocks. Bra bemtande, fint boende och prisvrt.
- Sehr sauberes und schnes Appartement. Gastgeber sind sehr nett und freundlich. Da kann man sich wohlfhlen.
Stora Hotellet Markaryd
Stora Hotellet Markaryd is located on Markaryd’s main street, close to Lake Getesjön and 500 feet from Markaryd Train Station. It offers a garden, terrace and a relax area with a sauna and hot tub.Free WiFi access and a satellite TV feature in all rooms at Stora Hotellet. Most guest rooms also include a work desk and a seating area.The in-house restaurant offers an buffè in the evenings from Monday until Thursday.The surrounding area offers activities such as fishing, hiking and canoeing. A number of golf courses are within 20 minutes’ drive. Free public parking is possible on site.
- This is a quaint hotel in Markaryd. It is simple but well appointed. The breakfast is delightful. They have a very easy checkin and checkout system. It is close to many restaurants and shops but still in a quiet area. We have stayed here on 3 different occasions and are always glad to be back. Thanks for another great stay!
- Super service and comfort, and excellent breakfast
- The included breakfast was very good. The dinner in the restaurant was excellent and the staff very friendly. The restaurant was cosy and had a nice atmosphere.The rooms were tidy, up to date and very clean.The check in and out was easy.
- The restaurant was good and the personnel was nice and serviceminded.
- Plus points Nice friendly staff, good food in the restaurant, clean. Areas for improvement hotel rooms rather basic, leaky bath, lighting poor in bathroom.
IKEA Hotell is 1,650 feet from Älmhult train and bus station. Decorated with IKEA furniture, it offers Swedish cuisine and rooms with attached bathroom with a TV. WiFi and parking are free.Bathroom facilities are shared or private.The bar is a nice place for an after-dinner drink, while the restaurant serves classic meals from IKEA.The IKEA Museum is located across from the hotel, while the local IKEA store is only 1.2 mi away. The sandy Bökhult Beach is within 20 minutes’ walk.
- Good breakfast, comfortable rooms, great location and very friendly staff. Also a very good restaurant onsite!
- The LAGOM concept full Swedish immersion. Highly recommended!
- Warm reception, really wonderful menu with great waittress, clean rooms, free parking. Decent breakfast. The beds are wonderful, and all the interior looks modern yet cozy. Decent price.
- Great location A 500m Walk into the town centre
- Great clean hotel, pleasant staff. Fabulous common areas on the room floor, IKEA decor highlighted and embraced. Very accommodating!
Located in Älmhult in the Kronoberg region, Sofia Lägenhetshotell provides accommodations with free WiFi and free private parking.All of the units feature a private bathroom, flat-screen TV, fully-equipped kitchenette and patio.A terrace can be found at the condo hotel, along with a garden.The nearest airport is Växjö Airport, 40 miles from Sofia Lägenhetshotell.
No reviews yet.
This family-owned inn from the 1940s is located in the town of Vittsjö, 14 mi from Hässleholm. It offers free Wi-Fi, along with an on-site restaurant and bar serving traditional Swedish cuisine.Individual décor, wooden floors and a TV are found in each room at Wärdshuset Furuliden. Some have a private bathroom, while others have access to shared facilities. Rooms are spread over 2 buildings.Guests can relax in the communal lounge by the open fireplace with a book from the library. Furuliden staff arranges spa treatments, fishing licenses and boat rentals.The Skåneleden hiking trail is just 0.6 mi away, while Wittsjö Golf Club is 3 minutes’ drive from the inn. Both Halmstad and Helsingborg are within a 1-hour drive.
- Owners were exceptional, very fun and easy to work with. Enjoyed sharing community spaces with our family. Helped us find location we were looking for. If we had more time would have stayed longer. Great hosts.
- Really great place. Very friendly people and flexible. Very moped friendly. Would book them again in a heartbeat. We were 9 guys traveling on mopeds.
- The hotel was more beautiful than the pictures. Free coffee and tea and a lounge were you can sit and relax.
- Very nice hosts!For sure we will come back when in the region!
- Fantastiskt trevligt vrdpar och en mysig liten prla detta hotell. En mkt positiv upplevelse. Och lgg d till en god frukost med sill, lax och rkrra
Looking for: Best Hotels in Hallaryd