Grand Hotel Fasano
The historic Grand Hotel Fasano is set right on the lake shore. It offers a modern and free wellness center, a 12000-m² park with swimming pool, and a restaurant with terrace overlooking Lake Garda.The hotel is actually made up of 2 buildings, the main hotel and Villa Principe dating back to the early 19th century. Guests have private access to the lake and can enjoy a buffet breakfast out on the terrace.Rooms at the Grand Hotel are elegant and spacious. All air conditioned, they come with a mini-bar, laptop safe and LCD TV with satellite channels. A parasol, sun loungers and beach towels are included in the rate.The Fasano’s new wellness center is inspired by ancient Roman baths. It includes an indoor swimming pool, hot tub and Turkish bath, as well as a gym.Located in Gardone Riviera, this 5-star hotel is a 5-minute drive from the dock in Toscolano-Maderno for boat trips across the lake.
- Great location, great staff, very comfortable cost feeling at a 5star setting…we had a room with a lake view, had our own balcony. Very friendly staff and very helpful. Food was also great
- Exceptional hotel, impeccably maintained and excellent staff.
- We stayed in grand hotel fasano for our friends wedding for two nights. The hotel was decorated with a good taste, while still maintain its historical part. The location cant be better, and it has a great outdoor balcony overlooking the lake. Staff are very friendly, food are exceptional too. its def an A experience!
- Beautiful setting. Amazing in roomamenities. Best breakfast buffet weve ever had, even glutenfree options.
- Beautiful, cozy, romantic hotel at a gorgeous location right next to to lake Garda. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We got two beautiful, big rooms overlooking the lake. The breakfast was amazing. We loved the heated pools and jacuzzis, so we could also swim outside where the weather was cold and rainy. Nicely decorated with a very nice garden.
Hotel Bella Riva
One of our top picks in Gardone Riviera. Hotel Bella Riva is set right on the shore of Lake Garda. This luxury 5-star hotel is surrounded by a large garden with a swimming pool and barbecue.All guest rooms have a view of the lake. They are all air conditioned and feature satellite TV.Set in Gardone Riviera, the Bella Riva Hotel offers a restaurant and a bar.
- great location with pool and lake accesslovely building
- the breakfast was excellent , and the location the same .
- This hotel is simply superb. Spectacular views, large quiet rooms, great staff, excellent restaurant, pet friendly. Yes, its quite expensive, but worth every cent.
- We liked everything about this hotel. Every member of staff was brilliant. Our room was a good suite 103 with a nice balcony, superbly comfortable bed, wonderful bathroom and plenty of storage space. We absolutely loved it. Pool was a great area to relax in. Food was top notch I could go on and on. Just wonderful.
- Everything was just great! We could relax and felt taken care of. We loved the house, the garden, the pool, the lake, the breakfast and last but not least the staff. Thumbs up!
Hotel Villa Del Sogno
One of our top picks in Gardone Riviera. Set in beautiful green grounds which slope down towards the lakeside, Hotel Villa del Sogno offers fin-de-siecle charm, excellent services and of course, spectacular views across Lake Garda.This elegant villa is surrounded by well-tended gardens and lake-view terraces. Villa del Sogno’s parkland is also home to a tennis court and a panoramic outdoor pool, as well as a neoclassical temple.Take time out in Villa del Sogno’s massage center, where you can book beauty treatments and massages.Villa del Sogno dates back to the turn of the twentieth century and still offers exclusive accommodations. Rooms and suites are beautifully furnished, coming with modern comforts and lovely views.The services available at Villa del Sogno make exploring the lake easy. Shuttle busses run 4 times a day into Gardone Riviera, a 2-minute drive away and you can also rent cars and boats here, with and without drivers.In the evening enjoy excellent cuisine by candlelight at Villa del Sogno’s terrace restaurant, the Maximilian. Special events are held twice a week on the terrace or in the American bar depending on the season. The hotel also has a pool bar and an all-day lunch is available.
- Location, cleanliness, reasonable price, view, breakfast, beautiful service
- lovely breakfast and excellent view from room . Very helpful staff and lovely setting
- The location was spectacular. We had a room with a lake view terrace which was sublime. Perfect for predinner drinks!The pool was in a perfect setting with a wonderful view of the lake and villa and was a great length for doing proper swimming.The breakfast was lovely, and we actually preferred being served rather than buffet style! The staff at breakfast were fantastic, so jolly and friendly and it made for a very upbeat way to start the day special shout out to Florian and Patric The hotel kindly organised a private boat trip round the lake which is a MUST.
- Great Location ,Very professional staff ,lovely service .
- Dreamy location with outstanding views. The whole setup in large gardens, with pool and terrace overlooking the lake is truly special, but even more so the staff. Never felt that all staff in a hotel genuinely cared that much to make you happy to stay there.
Located 500 feet from the shores of Lake Garda, Hotel Aquavite offers rooms with classic décor, an on-site restaurant, and a furnished sun terrace. Wi-Fi is free throughout the property.All rooms at Hotel Aquavite are air-conditioned and have light-colored wooden furnishings. They come with an LCD TV, and a complete private bathroom. Some feature a balcony with lake views.Breakfast is a sweet and savory buffet provided daily. The restaurant is open for lunch and dinner, serving classic Italian dishes. A bar is also available and is open until 23:00.The hotel is a 3-minute drive from the hillside estate Vittoriale degli Italiani, where writer D’Annunzio lived, and the Heller Botanical Gardens are 1.2 mi away. Guests can take ferries from Toscolano-Moderno jetty, 1.9 mi from the property, to Torri del Benaco on the opposite shore.
- The room was spacious and very clean with a nice view of the lake from the balcony. The staff was friendly and willing to offer any suggestions in regard to restaurants or places to see around Lake Garda.
- Very friendly helpful staff who enjoyed a bit of banter. Nice room with balcony overlooking lake. Good restaurant and bar with relaxing terrace
- A great location along Lake Garda. Breakfast was more than generous and the rooms were very nice. The lake is very close, though be prepared to walk ten minutes to the local beach.
- The staff was kind and helpful. Parking was close by and we had easy access to bars, trattorias, and shopping.
- The host is very friendly, price is decent, the place is very clean. There is a temporary parking opportunity in front of the hotel to unload the luggage, which is helpful. The free public parking is behind the hotel and less than a minute away on foot.
Hotel Savoy Palace
Set right on Lake Garda, this Art Nouveau hotel offers an outdoor pool, free wellness center and restaurant. All elegant rooms include flat-screen satellite TV. The property is located 650 feet from the center of Gardone Riviera.At the Savoy’s luxury spa, guests can relax in the sauna and Turkish bath. There is a free on-site gym, and massages and a solarium are available at extra cost.Rooms are air-conditioned, with a mini-bar and fully equipped private bathroom. Some rooms overlook the lake and feature a small balcony.Breakfast at Hotel Savoy Palace is buffet style, with eggs, bacon, sweet pastries, cereals and fruit. The restaurant offers both Italian and international cuisine, with evening meals served on the romantic poolside terrace.Car ferries crossing the lake leave from Toscolano, 2.8 mi away. It is a 25-minute drive to the A4 Motorway for easy access to Brescia and Verona.
- Problems with breakfast, but accept it was due to covid 19
- Lovely room with terrace. Friendly staffBreakfast very nice . great location
- Excellent sight on the lake, very comfortable room and very organized breakfast on the swimming pool. Surely recommended.
- Fantastic Hotel everything great! Beautiful building, extremely nice rooms, very clean high quality amenities, great breakfast buffet! We had an idyllic holiday
- The staff and the cleaners was so lovely and polite so helpful the views from the room was spectacular the location was amazing just a lovely Hotel cannot wait to go back next year on top of all lovely restaurants and shops
Hotel Diana lies on the Gabriele D’Annunzio lake-side promenade, among orange trees and colored flowers. All rooms have a balcony and private bathroom. Some have a view of Lake Garda.The Diana has a relaxing TV room and a bar serving drinks and snacks. The terrace offers wonderful views of the lake.A beach with swimming pool is just 650 feet away. Free beaches are a 10-minute walk away.
- The hotel has a good location with best view lake. Staffs are really really nice and helpful, you can get a lot information to discovery the lake. I had good time at here and I recommend must stay!
- We liked everything about this hotel. Beautiful location right on the lake and a very nice promenade. A lot of great restaurants close by. Clean room and common areas fabulous breakfast provided. A friendly, caring, and knowledgeable staff that took excellent care of us! We are planning our return.
- The staff was amazing! So friendly and accommodating to our every need. The breakfast was magnificent. They are the nicest people ever. Cant wait to go back.
- The location is perfect for Lake Garda. Staff was very kind and helpful. Rooms are small, but efficient it was a plus for us to have a room next to one of their outdoor living areas.
- Fantastic location, great breakfast, helpful staff, clean
One of our best sellers in Gardone Riviera! Villa Fiordaliso is in Gardone Riviera and features a lovely garden right on the shores of Lake Garda. It offers a Lombard restaurant and elegant suites with marble bathrooms.The suites at the Fiordaliso all overlook the garden from the balcony. Each has free Wi-Fi and a lounge area with a satellite LCD TV and mini-bar. Some suites have lake views.Breakfast is served daily in the garden, and includes cappuccino and herbal tea, together with ham, cheese and pastries. The restaurant specializes in national cuisine and was awarded a Michelin star.A bus stop 350 feet from the property connects to Brescia Train Station, 22 mi away. The A4 Autostrada Brescia-Pavia motorway is a 25-minute drive away.
- The staff members were exceptionally friendly and helpful. View was beautiful as were the hotel and grounds.
- This is an exceptional and historical property. The villa was used by Mussolini for his mistress. The tower and grounds are beautiful and the villa itself is spectacular. The restaurant is first rate and the staff are some of the friendliest and most welcoming I have come across in travels.
- private wine tasting on their dock for 1 hour . Staff was great
- The property is absolutely exquisite. The staff are so charming and helpful. It is paradise. You could not ask for more.
- Very charming presentation, traditional building and hospitality staffs. Quality food and fabulous chef.
Hotel Monte Baldo e Villa Acquarone
You will be right on the lakeshore at Hotel Monte Baldo and Villa Acquarone, offering cozy rooms, an on-site restaurant, rich grounds and a private beach for a peaceful stay.Walk to the center of the city and the tourist harbor, just 1,000 feet from Hotel Monte Baldo. The staff can organize tours of the lake.The reception and some rooms are found in Hotel Monte Baldo. Other rooms and suites are set in Villa Acquarone, the annex, which is a historic villa featuring late 19th-century furnishings and decoration.All accommodations at Hotel Monte Baldo have private bathrooms. Modern comforts include air conditioning, a safe and satellite TV.You can take advantage of boat docks at Hotel Monte Baldo. Relax on the hotel’s private beach with a small dock and a diving board.The sun deck surrounding the outdoor swimming pool is equipped with dressing rooms, tables, lounge chairs, deck chairs and umbrellas.On the grounds, you will find an adult swimming pool and a children’s pool. Take advantage of the free Wi-Fi and the free private parking lot.The restaurant provides a panoramic terrace along the lakeshore where you can enjoy your meals with amazing views. Here you can savor typical meals, local specialties and fine wines.
- Lovely gardens, on the water. Beautiful view from the room. Great parking. Pleasant and helpful staff. Very good breakfast. Very good value for the money. Highly recommend this hotel.
- Lovely place with excellent staff. Swimming in the crystal clear lake right out front was superb
- The view was amazing. Very good location. Nice pool.
- Stunning location on lakesideWonderful large annexe room with balcony covered in flowers. Lovely swimming pool garden to sit inVery good breakfastEasy walk to restaurants at lakeside15 minutes walk to old town excellent visit to il Vittoriale, house garden of a famous Italian Gabriele dAnnuncio.
- The staff and facilities were wonderful.We stayed in an annex in the villa, it was very spacious with an amazing view. Breakfast was delicious.There were lots of inflatable pool/ lake toys available for guest use. My 3 year old was very happy.We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
Grand Hotel Gardone
One of our top picks in Gardone Riviera. Right on the shores of Lake Garda, Grand Hotel Gardone dates back to 1884. It features a gourmet restaurant and a swimming pool overlooking the lake.Very elegant and spacious, rooms feature a classic design, air conditioning and a satellite TV. A minibar, bathrobes and slippers are also included. Most rooms have a balcony and many offer lake views.Featuring a lake-front terrace, the Gardone’s restaurant is open for dinner. In summer, guests enjoy an elegant piano bar and poolside bar. An extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast is available every morning.This 4-star hotel is in Gardone Riviera, a 15-minute walk from the hillside estate of Vittoriale degli Italiani. Boat trips across Lake Garda depart from the Toscolano-Maderno dock, a 10-minute drive away.
- Amazing old style luxury hotel in very very beautiful position right on the lake Garda!
- the view is fantasticclean roomscomfortable bedshelpful staffprivate parkingnice happy hour bar
- Lovely old 4Star. Just a little bit too old now to be a true 5 Star. Beautiful location by the lake. Great area of Garda, by far the most genteel on the lake.
- No Instagrammers despite the beautiful location and views
- Very grand hotel, loved the decor ambience. View of Lake is amazing close to restaurants ferry.
Hotel Du Lac
One of our best sellers in Gardone Riviera! Offering comfortable rooms and friendly staff in Gardone Riviera, Hotel Du Lac is set in a panoramic, lakeside position on Lake Garda, a 15-minute walk from Il Vittoriale.Set in front of the lake, Hotel Du Lac features a snack bar, a lounge, and a panoramic patio. Savor regional cooking in the on-site restaurant.Rooms at Hotel Du Lac are en suite and include free WiFi, air conditioning and satellite TV. Some units come with a balcony and lake view.Take advantage of the nearby and active nightlife of Gardone Riviera.
- The hotel is in a pedestrian area, so it is quiet. If you arrive by car, the staff is helpful in directing you to nearby parking. We parked our car at 5 minutes walk from the hotel. The hotel has a wonderful view of the lake, it is modern with large rooms and bathrooms. Breakfast has a good selection of sweet and savory stuff and also lots of fresh fruit. The pedestrian area includes some nice shops and a walk along the lake. The boats for other towns on the lake leave very close to the hotel, so you can easily take them.
- The location is beautiful right on the promenade which is full of wonderful places to eat and get a gelato. Staff were excellent and the property had everything we needed just dont expect Lake Garda luxury from the rooms! This is however reflected in the price. The nearby botanical gardens are incredible. Yes
- The location was very nice. A view over the lake. With few restaurants. But very small place. If you like your peace its a great place to stay!!!
- Very clean, tho the renovation in the rooms is a little specific very good breakfast! 10 discount in the restaurant downstairs very slow service tho
- Helpful and friendly staff, good location, value for money.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Gardone Riviera