Borgo Canonica offers air-conditioned accommodations in Cisternino. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The property offers bike hire and features a garden and outdoor pool.At the hotel, all rooms are fitted with a wardrobe, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Guests at Borgo Canonica can enjoy a buffet breakfast.Alberobello is 14 mi from the accommodations, while Taranto is 29 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Brindisi – Salento, 26 mi from Borgo Canonica, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Gorgeous countryside property, stunning landscape design. Trulli rooms with very comfortable bed with high quality sheets. Very unique property and a great place to relax.
- Beautiful resort, we loved everything about this hotel! We will be back soon.
- Fairy tale like setting, fabulous Trullia room and pool! Incredible breakfast!
- The trulli rooms are spectacular inside and quite luxurious. The food was spectacular and the pool area great for lounging under the sun.
- Beautiful, unique space in the Pugliese country side. Gorgeous bathrooms
Hotel Falco D’oro
Set 2.2 mi from Cisternino, Hotel Falco D’oro offers an outdoor pool, restaurant and classic-style accommodations with a balcony. On site parking is free.Air-conditioned rooms at the Falco D’oro Hotel all come with a satellite TV, seating area and private bathroom with free toiletries. Some rooms have free Wi-Fi.A sweet Italian buffet breakfast is provided daily. The property has a restaurant and pizzeria.The property is located a 20-minute drive from Martina Franca, while Taranto is 28 mi away.
- This was a beautiful property set in the middle of the countryside. It seems to be a family owned property and they are very kind and generous. For example they gave us a massive room which was spotlessly clean and sparkling new. I would DEFINITELY recommend this property. The breakfast was also very good.
- Lovely hotel with great service. Do not rely on GPS to find the location or you will be sent down many winding country roads. Hotel is easily accessible from main roads. Just follow signs.
- Everything perfect, breakfast, parking, calm place, a big thanks to the staff! Beaches available by car, but very nices, 10 minutes by car to Ostuni, a nice old town with enough restaurants. A good point to visit a lot in Pulia. Recommended!
- Its quiet location. Its cleanliness. Staff were lovely, friendly and accommodating.
- A really great holiday at Hotel Falco doro. The personnel were very friendly and helpful, breakfast was really nice and the room amazing! It was brand new and incredibly clean. The pool was beautiful too. The location was good, not far from the zoo safari, Ostuni, Alberobello and Cisternino itself is a pretty little town.We had a really relaxing stay here,thank you!
Hotel Lo Smeraldo
Hotel Lo Smeraldo is set in the hills around Cisternino and features an impressive range of sports facilities plus a traditional restaurant. Take a refreshing dip in the swimming pool.You are spoiled for choice at this hotel complex that features a tennis court, bowling green, and swimming pool with hot tub. The hotel also has a reception hall and modern conference room.Enjoy characteristic Italian cuisine at the restaurant, a traditional pizza in the pizzeria, and a drink from the bar. Breakfast is included in the rates.Lo Smeraldo is surrounded by cool pine forests, and is located between the sea and the Valle d’Itria. It is close to the medieval town of Cisternino where you can admire the original walls and the pretty narrow streets. It is also a great base for exploring Apulia, with interesting towns such as Alberobello and Ostuni nearby.
- Very nice swimming pool, very helpfull lady on Reception, great location.
- We were in a road trip and stoped there for only 1 night. We decided to stay one night more. Strategic place to visit Puglia. The Staff is helpful and friendly. Do not hesitate to ask anything!places to visit, where to eat…. A realy good point is the family rooms 2 rooms with a shared bathroom. The pool is realy nice and clean. Its awsome breakfast is included.
- The area is beautiful, very quietThe swimming pool was a bit cold, but nice
- tolle HotelAnlage, sehr gepflegtruhige LageTolle Aussicht und schne UmgebungPersonal uerst freundlich und hilfsbereitFrhstck entsprechend gut und COVID Manahmen konsequent umgesetztgrozgige, kostenfreie ParkflchenWLAN OK
- Buona la colazione. Ottima la posizione. Piacevoli gli spazi allaperto piscina ecc
One of our top picks in Cisternino. Located in the quite countryside of Puglia, The Masseria Peppeturro offers a 5-hectare garden and rustic-style accommodations. Some apartments are set in traditional stone-walled Trullos, while rooms are in the main building. Cisternino town is just 2.2 mi away.Featuring a patio or a terrace with garden views, each apartment comes with wrought-iron beds, an equipped kitchen and a flat-screen TV. Rooms come with a private bathroom.You can enjoy a sweet Italian-style breakfast of coffee, croissants and cappuccino daily. It is served in your apartment or, on request, in the gazebo.The Masseria Peppeturro is 13 mi from the UNESCO World Heritage Site at Alberobello, and a 25-minute drive from the Adriatic Sea at Villanova. On-site parking is free.
- Beautiful place, stay in a trulli is wonderful, close to a beautiful little town … that make it easy to go out at night, good restaurants… We use it as a base location to move around Puglia and Matera and was perfectly located. Rino the host is so helpful and give us advice where to go and help us to visit a vineyard… Love it!!
- Close to Cisternino 5 min by car. Apt is big, cleaning and well equipped.Breakfast is good.
- Incredible breakfast with a vast choice and excellent coffee and the host followed Covid safety. The pool was stunning, and the general setting was very relaxing.
- Breakfast selection was varied and great to try the homemade cakes and fresh farm fruits.
- Fabulous property, so clean and comfortable. The host was amazing!
One of our top picks in Cisternino. Masseria Spetterrata is surrounded by 40 hectares of centuries-old olive groves, halfway between the towns of Ostuni and Fasano. It offers a panoramic swimming pool and a restaurant serving organic food.Rooms here are all air conditioned. Wi-Fi connection is provided.Masseria Spetterrata features panoramic views across the countryside of Puglia. Here you can take cookery courses or go horse riding at the stables nearby.The restaurant serves local specialties and homemade pasta. You can even purchase organic olive oil that is produced on site.This agriturismo is a great base for exploring the Puglia region. It is 6.2 mi from the sea and a 20-minute drive from both Fasano and Ostuni.
- The hospitality is great. Gigi was there to meet us and answer all our many questions about his masseria The rooms were impeccably clean and there was maid service. They severed a lovely breakfast with eggs, salami, various cheeses, fruits and of course honemade pastries. The kitchen was closed for dinner since we are off season, but there are good restaurants within a few miles.
- New beautiful facility with comfortable beds and modern bathroomOutstanding breakfast with made to order eggs beautiful homemade pastry an array of fresh fruit and traditional Italian breakfastWonderful view of the seaHost was very accessible and accommodating
- Presence and help from the owner Pierre Luigi. Always available via whatsapp to help and recommend something.Clean room.Very good central location to visit Locorotondo, Martina Franca, Alberobello, Ostuni and many others.
- The hotel only has 10 rooms , so it is never too crowded and feels very peaceful. The staff are very kind and helpful with suggestions of where to go and what to do in the area. The view from the pool on the sea is beautiful and the location among olive trees is really characteristic of the area. The breakfast is very plentiful and you can also buy a very tasty lunch for 510 in the hotel which is convenient.You can also have a typical dinner for 2530 pp if there are enough guests who wish to dine on the premises that night. The towels get changed every day and the rooms were very clean. The hotel is set up as a masseria but with all the services you might need.
- Very nice masseria, beautiful views, great host! Wonderful breakfast, local and homemade products. Room standard on the smaller side, would opt for deluxe next time. Nice place do cool down and have a swim in between exploring many beautiful places and beaches in the area. Thank you!
Agriturismo Grotta Di Figazzano
One of our top picks in Cisternino. Set halfway between Ostuni and Martina Franca, Agriturismo Grotta di Figazzano features studios in 9 converted trulli dweelings, a garden and free Wi-Fi. This farm produces olive oil, jams and wine.The air-conditioned studios are complete with a kitchenette and a bathroom with hairdryer.Guests enjoy free use of Agriturismo Grotta di Figazzano’s barbecue facilities.This characteristic farm is located in a hilly area of Murgia, a 25-minute drive from the beaches in Diana Marina. The town of Ceglie Messapica is 6.2 mi away.Brindisi Airport lies 22 mi from the property.
- Nice location to stay in Cisternino. The upper trulli terrace has amazing views. The owners were very kind and very helpful.
- Beautiful property! Real Trullo living in an immaculately clean trullo.
- We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this beautiful place. Our host was informative and helpful, the gardens and property are lovely and we enjoyed local food,, nearby villages and walking in the rolling hills. Highly recommend!
- Everything. The location is somehow remote, but this is what we looked for. The establishment is really amazing, great architecture, really big rooms, very clean, and Lorenzo Demenico are one of the best hosts that we had experience with.
- The location was fantastic. Very sweet hosts and well kept accommodations. The large trulo we stayed in was lovely.
Offering a shared outdoor pool and barbecue, Trullo Amico is located in Cisternino in the Apulia Region, 9.9 mi from Alberobello. Taranto is 21 mi away. Free private parking is available on site.The accommodations comes with a TV. There is also a kitchen, equipped with an oven. Every unit is equipped with a private bathroom with a bidet. Towels are featured.Monopoli is 16 mi from Trullo Amico, while Fasano is 6.8 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Brindisi – Salento Airport, 29 mi from the property.
- the accomodation is about 10/15 min walk into Cisternino which was fine for us. we loved the rural location also the lovely pool area. the owner was super friendly and even helped us with an issue we had with our hire car.
- Great location to the local town of Cisternino. Communal pool accessed by small pathway which meant property felt private. 20 minutes drive to nearest beach. Spacious, traditional and comfortable. Cleaner came midstay to change sheets etc which was great. If you are looking for a true Italian experience this is it.
- Clean and comfortable trullo, with a nice sitting area outside. Helpful hosts.
- Franco was a very friendly host and helped us immediately when we had questions. He also gave us nice recommendations about an event in the city center. The trullo is located in a quiet area on 10 minutes walking from the historical city.
- Struttura arredata con gusto, accogliente e pulita. Staff gentile. Ambiente rilassante e vicino al centro di Cisternino.
Ostello dei Giardini di Pomona
Located in Cisternino, Ostello dei Giardini di Pomona has a garden. Free WiFi is available and private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.At the hostel, every room has a patio with a garden view. At Ostello dei Giardini di Pomona rooms come with a wardrobe and a shared bathroom.Buffet and Italian breakfast options are available each morning at the accommodations.Alberobello is 9.3 mi from Ostello dei Giardini di Pomona, while Taranto is 26 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Brindisi – Salento Airport, 31 mi from the hostel.
- Un posto magico, immerso nella natura, accogliente e confortevole.
- immersi nella pace della campagna pugliese tra il profumo degli alberi da fico e il profumo della lavanda, potete godervi qualche giornata di pace assoluta! lontano dal caos turistico ma allo stesso tempo a pochi minuti di macchina da Cisternino, Locorotondo, Martina Franca e Ostuni.Consigliatissimo!!!!
- laccoglienza, la pulizia, la cucina ben arredata e ben fornita per fare la colazione ma anche per cucinare i pasti, il bagno fornito dei prodotti buoni fatti a base di fichi che crescono nel giardino del ostello
- Dormire sotto una volta a botte in pietra di qualche secolo fa
One of our best sellers in Cisternino! Villa Vittoria is located in Cisternino and offers a garden, barbecue facilities and a terrace. The air-conditioned accommodations is 21 mi from Monopoli, and guests benefit from complimentary WiFi and private parking available on site.Boasting a DVD player, the villa has a kitchen with a dishwasher, a fridge and an oven, a living room with a seating area and a dining area, 3 bedrooms, and 2 bathrooms with a bidet and a shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is offered.Speaking English and Italian at the 24-hour front desk, staff are ready to help around the clock.A car rental service is available at the villa.Alberobello is 13 mi from Villa Vittoria, while Taranto is 27 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Brindisi – Salento Airport, 34 mi from the accommodations.
- Very comfortable and modern appartement. Everything was very clean and it was nicely decorated. Fully equipped kitchen and also a nice outside space. Vittoria was very helpful and friendly.
- I liked facility, beautiful garden, very clean house. Hosts were very nice
- A lovely clean, modern villa with a secure and private outdoor space. Great location for cycling and driving to Ostuni, Allberobello and the coast.
- Tout lcrin de la maison un environnement remarquable, la merveilleuse maison une perle !, sa dcoration, lhtesse aux petits soins…
- Top afwerking! Dit is met liefde gebouwd en veel aandacht voor detail. Er is een hele mooie balans gevonden tussen de oude italiaans stijl en de moderne wereld van nu.Overal was aan gedacht en alles wat je nodig zou kunnen hebben is voorhanden in de villa. Een villa waarin wij zeker nog eens terugkomen.De locatie was vrij afgelegen in eigen olijfgaard op een ruim perceel en toch dichtbij de winkels zee of wandelgebied.Een locatie van waaruit alles goed te bereiken is. We zijn eens verbleven in het luxe Amankila Bali en ik mag zeggen wat betreft afwerking komt dit aardig dicht in de buurt.De gastvrouw is vriendelijk en goed te bereiken.
One of our best sellers in Cisternino! Trulli Casalina is set in Cisternino and offers apartments with access to main pool and garden.Featuring free WiFi, the units feature a kitchen, a dining area, a TV and air conditioning. Some have a garden or a terrace.Alberobello is 12 mi from the holiday home. The nearest airport is Brindisi – Salento Airport, 25 mi from Trulli Casalina.
- The Place is very quite, located in the middle of the country side with an astonishing view over the valley. The Trullo is cozy and presented with many little details that make you feel home from the very moment you step in.
- The apartments were lovely and modern, but had the old feel of the trulli. We loved the special lighting for night, the outdoor terrace and gardens, and the quiet location! The host also had all the cooking essentials, including a coffee maker and some grounds! Valeria was so lovely, such a kind host with plenty of suggestions of what to do and see! A trulli perfect stay for us!!
- Very clean and very nicely remodeled room in trulli style. Nice pool area. Valeria is a very kind host, thanks a lot for everything. It is located in a quiet natural neighborhood although quite far apart.
- The host Valeria was lovely and kind.The studio where we stayed in was very nice, clean and comfortabel.Swimmingpool area lovelt set up.Near to town cisterino less than 10 mins by car.Thankyou Valeria!
- Great, clean place with an incredible view and great host! Thank you!
Looking for: Best Hotels in Cisternino