The Brunnerhof is a modern hotel in Tyrolean style, offering a wellness area with free sauna and Turkish bath. Located in Chiusa, it is 1,650 feet from the bus stop providing links with Bressanone and Bolzano. Parking is free.The rooms are spacious and offer free WiFi or wired internet access and a satellite TV. Each room comes with wooden furniture and carpeted or parquet floors, and some are complete with a balcony.A generous buffet breakfast is served daily, the highlight being a menu of fresh local bread types. The à la carte restaurant is open 6 days a week, and the bar is available between 06:00 and 01:00.Hotel Brunnerhof is 0.9 mi from the center of the village, and 11 mi from the Plose ski slopes.
- This place was right outside of Val de Funes and in a great location after we hiked Adolf Munkel trail. It rained during the entire evening so we were unable to head out and see much, no fault of the hotel. The breakfast was delicious and they even had some hot food available!
- The rooms are super new, super comfortable and super clean
- Good value for money in a good location. Close to AutoStrade and close to scenic Dolomites Ortisei, Castelrotto, area. Attached car parking. Good restaurant. Good breakfast.
- The room was beautiful, modern, clean. The food at the restaurant was very good also with great service.
- The newly renovated room was great. It was clean and very comfortable. I could really enjoy it.
One of our best sellers in Chiusa! With its central yet quiet position in Chiusa, Hotel Schmuckhof is a family-run property offering modern rooms and apartments in alpine style. It also features a garden, a stone-walled restaurant and free outdoor parking.Accommodations at the Schmuckhof comes either with tiled or wooden floors, a fully equipped private bathroom and flat-screen TV. Apartments offer a dining area with kitchen. A sofa bed is available in all rooms and apartments while only some of them have a balcony.An American buffet breakfast is provided daily and includes eggs and bacon together with fruit and yogurt. Guests can taste vegetables from the buffet accompanied by South Tyrol and international dishes. You can also have a pizza in the peculiar seating area inside large wood barrels. Special menus are prepared on request.Transfers to/from Bolzano and Verona Airport, set respectively 35 and 124 mi away, are organized at extra costs. A local ski bus provides links to the Ploese ski area and Ortisei slopes.
- Big spacious apartment with all amenities provided for. Great views in the morning with minimal traffic noise despite being next to a main road. Breakfast was well prepared with fresh ingredients. Parking provided with a caveat see below.
- We lived the location within the old city and the room was large and clean. The dcor was very appealing and we found the restaurant and hotel itself to be quaint and very cute.
- old bildung but very modern rooms. the pizza in the resturant is perfect.
- Excellent rooms with unique wooden furniture. Very comfortable bed and bathroom. Very good restaurant. Good central but quiet location.
- Room was very modern and clean. Pizzeria Food was really good with nice ambience.
Hotel Walther v.d. Vogelweide Superior
A medieval building overlooking River Isarco in the center of Chiusa, family-run Walther von der Vogelweide offers alpine-style rooms and a restaurant with vaulted ceilings. A garden, disco and large terrace are available.With traditional design and light parquet floors, rooms include an LCD satellite TV and a sofa. The private bathroom features modern terracotta tiles, oval sinks and is complete with toiletries and hairdryer.Homemade apple strudel and jams, together with cold cuts and cheese feature for breakfast, which is a buffet served daily. The restaurant with a wood-burning oven and terrace specializes in South Tyrol, national and pizza dishes.Guests can unwind in the garden with a playground, play table tennis or simply enjoy a drink or glass of wine while reading a book from the library. A games room and free WiFi throughout are also available.A ski shuttle bus will pick you up outside the property and take you directly to the Alpe di Siusi ski area. The 62 mi South Tyrol cycle path runs past the property.
- The restaurant, room, everything! It was a great stay! Way nicer than it looks in the pictures.
- Greatly located within the historic city of Klausen. Note that there is a short walk from the parking lot outside the city to the hotel. Rooms very spacious, friendly staff, very accommodating. Delicious breakfast, highly recommendable!
- Absolutely friendly and helpful hotelier and staff. In the middle of the city and by the river. Absolutely recommendable.
- Nestled in a charming little village, great restaurant attached to the hotel!!
- Hotel was clean and newly renovated. Staff was friendly. Restaurant was excellent. Location was great.
Cityhotel Goldener Adler B&B
One of our top picks in Chiusa. Hotel Goldener Adler offers free parking, spacious guest rooms with free WiFi, and comprehensive wellness facilities. It is set just 1,000 feet from the center of Chiusa, close to the ski areas of Alpe di Siusi, Plose/Brixen and Val Gardena.Goldener Adler’s wellness center includes a sauna, Turkish bath, and fitness room.This 4-star hotel is also close to several hiking trails and cycle paths. The Dolomites UNESCO World Heritage area is 13 mi from the property.
- I was surprised at how beautiful and wellappointed the hotel was. It had a very polished feeling to it for such a small regional hotel. The owner couldnt have been more friendly.
- Super friendly and helpful staff!Clean, central location in old town you can walk anywhere.
- We loved the richness of the decor and furniture, I felt completely spoiled. The helpfulness of the staff was top notch, they had lots of information on local attractions and filled any need we had. Their breakfast selection is diverse and delicious, their cappuccino is perfect. Down the road is lots of quality shopping and dining. The spas decor looked Greek and it had many different services we took full advantage of. This place is 100 a hidden gem and we most definitely will be returning.
- The hotel is very beautiful, nice wood molding everywhere, it has been design well with underground hotel parking, the building looks new. The breakfast is out of this world, abundant and delicious with many products locally made. I definitely recommend this hotel. I had a great experience and the owner was very accommodating.
- Near main road, easy access. Almost all facities are provided and free such as sauna, fitness, swimming pool, sun burn with complimantary fruit and tea. Staff is really helpful Very nice view if castle on the mountain Close to supermarket
Hotel Ansitz Gamp
One of our best sellers in Chiusa! Hotel Ansitz Gamp is a 5-minute walk from the historic village center of Chiusa and 9.3 mi from the Plose Ski Area. It offers a large garden with a seasonal outdoor pool.Rooms feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, wooden floors, and a desk. Some have a balcony and a kitchenette.A sweet and savory buffet breakfast with homemade apple strudel is served in the morning. From May to October, the on-site restaurant serves Tyrolean and Italian cuisine, which can be enjoyed on the sun terrace in fine weather.Hotel Ansitz Gamp offers a small zoo with ponies and goats. A free ski bus stops next to the property.WiFi is free and free private parking is possible on site. Hiking and mountain biking trails start right on the doorstep. The Klausen Exit of the A22 Autostrada del Brennero motorway is 0.6 mi away.
- Nice location. Perfect large room with view and balcony, new bathroom. Friendly staff, very considerate for our late arrival.
- Clean room, spacious. Clean towels every day. Good shower
- Great location next to highway. Large room with comfy large double bed and full size bunk beds. Nice small village. Friendly owner and personnel. Because we wanted to leave early on the final day they even opened the restaurant half an hour earlier for breakfast.
- Very nice and typical Alps hotel owner very friendly . The room and the entire hotel were hyper cleaned. Breakfast tasty and abundant.
- Perfect location, friendly staff, clean and nice rooms. Breakfast is also nice!
Weingut & Genusshotel Spitalerhof
The Spitalerhof is located on the outskirts of Chiusa, 1,650 feet from the Chiusa exit of the A22 Autostrada del Brennero motorway. It features a shared garden and a seasonal outdoor pool.Rooms at the Spitalerhof come with wooden furnishings and carpeted floors. Each has a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some offer a balcony.Honey, cold cuts, cheeses, eggs and homemade jams are served every day at the breakfast buffet. At the restaurant you can enjoy characteristic South Tyrolean dishes. Wine and distillates are provided at the bar.The center of Chiusa is 0.6 mi from the property, while Bressanone is a 15-minute drive away.
- Owners are supernice and helpful. Great breakfast.
- We arrived late comming from Denmark and the restaurant was closed. They decided to make us dinner anyway. Wonderful hospitality, and stunning surroundings.
- The location was great, cca 5 minutes driving to the beautiful town center and a nice walk through vineyards to the Kloster Sabener. Also the breakfast was very rich, fresh and delicious.
- Everything was perfect!It was very clean, amazing hosts, breakfast was great and a hidden gem the restaurant downstairs was amazing.I highly recommend it.
- Stayed here with friends for 1 night as part of a mini road trip. Great location, with the their own wines. The rooms were comfortable and ideal for our stay. Its rated a 3 star hotel, but it felt like it was a higher standard. The staff have mixed abilities with English but were all very helpful the pressure with communication has to be shared with the tourist my German and Italian are much worse! The hotel is around 510 minutes walk from the centre of Klausen and a further 30 minute walk from the Sabien, which is a recommended sight. The following day we drove around 30 minutes to view / hike into the Dolomites. Aweinspiring!
Set in Chiusa, Gasthof Klostersepp is a 10-minute walk from the historic center and 1,650 feet from the public outdoor pool. It features a free parking garage and restaurant open at lunch and dinner.The rooms offer mountain views and feature a flat-screen TV and private bathroom. Most have a balcony overlooking the Monastery of Sabiona.Cakes, fresh fruit and cold meats and served as part of the buffet breakfast. The bar is open all day and the restaurant offers Italian and international dishes and local specialties.Gasthof Klostersepp features a garden with a small swimming pool and a terrace that is connected to the restaurant and bar. Indoors, there is a bowling alley and games room.You are 0.6 mi from Chiusa Train Station and 12 mi from the Val Gardena ski area. The nearest bus stop is right outside the hotel.
- Excellent breakfast, very good location just under the monastery and close to the beautiful old town. Rooms are nice with balcony, fully new bathroom spacious which is usually a weak point for accomodations so I loved it.
- Good garage, good pizzeria in house, easy accessible by car and just 15min pleasant walk through the old town from the central square of Chiusa. Rooms to the back are very clean. Nice choice for breakfast, particularly for fruit. On the departure day, we could first go on a bike ride and then in the afternoon organized for a shower in the sauna area.
- Really enjoyed staying in this hotel. The location was great, very close to the bus station. Rooms were comfortable and clean. Breakfast was great. Really nice owner of the hotel
- Super freundliche Gastwirte.Geiles frhstcksbuffet.Super schn und modern innen alles ausgebaut.
- Posizione comodissima, camere belle e pulite. Sorpresa inaspettata, una piccola piscina che non avevo visto nelle foto durante la prenotazione, quindi dopo una giornata in giro a piedi e stanchi stata davvero una bella cosa… Alla sera abbiamo cenato nel bar/pizzeria sotto lhotel e abbiamo mangiato bene. Altra cosa molto piacevole, il garage per la moto. Peccato che ci siamo stati solo una notte.
Featuring a free spa and a free outdoor pool, Hotel Bischofhof offers rooms with wood-beamed ceilings. It comes with an equipped garden and terrace and is located a 2-minute drive from central Chiusa.A breakfast buffet including cold cuts, hot drinks and bread is served daily. Boasting 1 Michelin stars, the Jasmin Restaurant offers a 5-course gourmet menu, including high-standard seasonal dishes.Each room is furnished with a satellite flat-screen TV, carpeted floors and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Some have a balcony or a terrace.The free wellness center consists of a Finnish sauna, a hot tub and an infrared cabin. Ski storage and private parking are free.Bischofhof Hotel is 7.5 mi from Bressanone, while Ortisei can be reached in 25 minutes by car. A ski shuttle stopping 650 feet away takes you to the Val Gardena ski slopes.
- This is an outstanding facility. I was recently Nov 6th, 2019 on my way up from the Sud Tyrol going to Innsbruck for a flight back to the US. I really didnt want to rush to Innsbruck so I decided to try out Hotel Bischofhof for a night. The hotel was but a 510min walk from the Chiusa/Klausen Bahnhof it was very convenient for train travel or bus, the station is nearby.My room was fantastic. Its all new contemporary styling. Wish my bedroom in my house was like this one. And it all was very clean like never used. It was quiet that night and the bed was perfect for my lower back problem it was firm but not hard or dished. Slept very well.Next morning I had a light breakfast and walked back to the train station with my load caught a train headed to Innsbruck.
- Staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was always kept clean. The quality of the food served at breakfast was good. The hotel does offer good value for money.
- Really lovely hotel, 10 minutes walk from the center of Chiusa, with appealing modern bedrooms and spacious well equipped bathrooms. The breakfast is extremely generous and of superb quality. Staff could not be more pleasant and helpful. Would relish the opportunity to try dinner at the Michelin rated restaurant in the hotel
- It had a bed and breakfast feel. The happy hour was more like a sit down meal. Great service!
- Gracious host. Great breakfast. Amazing shower. Very clean and comfortable.
Parkhotel Post is located in the center of Chiusa and features mountain-style rooms and an outdoor swimming pool, sauna and Turkish bath.The rooms with wooden floors and wooden furnishings come with a TV, seating area and mini-bar. All rooms feature a garden or mountain view and some rooms have a free Wi-Fi.A buffet breakfast consists of sweet and savory food and is served in the restaurant room. The hotel’s restaurant is open for dinner and offers local dishes. A snack bar is also available.Post Parkhotel also features a garden with tables and chairs and children’s playground. Excursions to Val Gardena, Val di Funes and Alpe di Villandro can be organized. Parking on site is available.Chiusa Train Station is 2,300 feet away, while the closest bus stop is 0.6 mi from the hotel. Säben Abbey is a 30-minute walk away.
- Fabulous breakfast. Beautiful views from hotel rooms. Quaint little town close to Ortisei where you can have access to some stunning hiking areas we visited Seiser Alm and Seceda 2500
- Stuff was very helpful with our died battery of the car so we continue our journey after good rest
- Grosses Zimmer mit Blick auf die Burg. Fruehstueck im Garten. Gutes Essen im Restaurant.
- Ottima struttura, posizione eccellente nel magnifico borgo di Chiusa, pulizia e colazione ottimi, personale molto gentile e disponibile.
- Posizione ottima e tranquilla in pieno centro co un bel giardino
Featuring a free outdoor pool and a relaxing garden, Hotel Gnollhof is set in a peaceful location in Chiusa. It offers free Wi-Fi, Alpine-style accommodations with a balcony and a spa with views of the Dolomites.Rooms and suites at the 4-star Gnollhof come with satellite TV, a desk and a seating area. The private bathroom includes free toiletries. Some rooms have mountains views, while others have views of the Val di Funes valley.The daily sweet and savory breakfast is served buffet style. On request, egg dishes can be prepared. The restaurant specializes in regional and fish cuisine, and also features vegetarian options.Guests can have relaxing moments in the free Turkish bath, sauna, vital sauna and herbs sauna. Massages can be organized.Free on-site parking is provided. Gudon is 2.5 mi from the property. The ski area in Gröden Valley is a 40-minute drive away.
- The view, the facilities and the staff were all wonderful.
- The views were amazing, the facility was spotless, and the meals were delicious. Pay for half board option, and then add lunch. We spent three nights here, and once we pulled up to property, we never got in our car again until we had to leave. The hikes are beautiful and go on for miles. This is truly a magical place that is run by exceptional staff. We will absolutely be back to enjoy it again.
- The hotel and spa area are newly renovated with large, beautiful rooms with magnificent views of the Dolomites. Exemplary social distancing was in place at the time, but it didnt detract from our holiday at all. You also receive a daily newsletter highlighting local walks and attractions, so planning your activities is easy. There is even a backpack in each room you can use for hikes during your stay. Just bring a good pair of boots.
- Kennen sie das? Sie kommen an ihrem Ziel an, aber meist brauchen sie eine Nacht und sind dann am nchsten Morgen erst richtig angekommen. So geht es mir immer!Aber im Gnollhof war es das erste Mal anders. Eingescheckt! Zimmer bezogen und ich war sofort da! Woran lag das? Eine einzigartige Lage, tolles, sehr freundliches Personal, ein absolut sauberes und gepflegtes Haus! Sensationelle Rumlichkeiten, erstklassig ausgestattet! Von berall ein Blick auf und in die Berge! Eine exzellente Verkstigung!Kurz gesagt einfach perfekt! Meine Frau und ich kommen wieder und sicherlich nicht nur einmal!Danke Gnollhof fr wunderschne 8 Tage!
- Alles super! Sehr schnes Hotel freundliches Personal, das Essen super lecker! Wir waren mit allem sehr zufrieden und wrden das Hotel auf jeden Fall weiter empfehlen!
Looking for: Best Hotels in Chiusa