Relais de Chambord – Small Luxury Hotels of the World
Relais de Chambord is a hotel located in Chambord, a 4-minute walk from Château de Chambord. This 4-star hotel was designed by Jean-Michel Wilmotte and offers a bar, 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage for guests.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, as well as a private bathroom with a bath or shower. Some rooms offer views of Chambord castle, while others have a view of the Cosson River, Saint-Louis Square or the forest.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at the property. The hotel’s restaurant, Le Grand Saint-Michel, serves a modern French cuisine. Guests can also have lunch at the bar, which offers a snack-style menu.The wellness area of the hotel welcomes guests every day from 09:00 to 20:00. It offers a hammam, a sauna, an outdoor hot tub and a tea room. A range of treatments is available upon reservation and for a supplement.Other activities include carriage rides and horse riding. There is a tennis court at the property. Cheverny castle is 11 mi from Relais de Chambord, while Blois Castle is 11 mi away.
- Whats not to like? The hotel is directly facing the castle! Beautiful property, the restaurant terrace is facing the castle. Its just stunning.
- The property is ideally located across the Chateau de Chambord, with its private parking.Rooms have an elegant modern luxury design with spacious bathrooms. The property has 2 restaurants, a very good bistro and a gastronomic restaurant with more elaborated dishes. Both are excellent and definitely a must try. The restaurants have outdoor spaces with amazing views on the Chateau and very cool staff. The Reception has also very courteous and helpful staff. Worth staying minimum of 2 nights and visit Blois or Cheverny Chateaux from there…
- The service and the gastro restaurant, location is spectacular!
- Extremely well located. Breathtaking view of the castle.
- Location was amazing. The staff was so helpful. The room was perfectly adorn, with plenty of hot water to keep away the outdoor cold! The location was unlike any other. Great bar. We took advantage of the evening hours to play billiards before dinner.
Gîte Salamandre – 8 Personnes
Featuring a barbecue, Gîte Salamandre – 8 Personnes is a semi-detached holiday home located in Chambord. The property is 3.1 mi from Château de Chambord and features views of the garden.The holiday home is composed of 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, equipped with a bath and a bath or shower. The kitchen has a dishwasher, an oven and a microwave, as well as a coffee machine. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are available. There is a shared bathroom with a shower.Free use of bicycles is available at the property and the area is popular for cycling and hiking. Tours Val de Loire Airport is 41 mi from the property.
- La qualit de lemplacement, la literie, les amnagements en gnral
- Maison confortable et pleine de charme, beaucoup despace pour un sjour en famille, belle vue sur le chteau de Chambord.
- La situation le decor le calme le confort l espace
- Laccueil, avec notamment la livraison commande au pralable de fruits et lgumes. Le confort. Lambiance. Un trs bel endroit.
- gite superbe.. emplacement extraordinairesjour trs agrable au plus prs du chteau de Chambord
Gîte Cerf – 8 Personnes
Featuring garden views, Gîte Cerf – 8 Personnes is a holiday home with free bikes, around a 4-minute walk from Château de Chambord. Guests have access to free WiFi throughout the property.The holiday home has a flat-screen TV. The accommodations is fitted with a kitchen.The holiday home offers a barbecue. There is a garden at this property and guests can go hiking nearby.Beauval Zoo is 30 mi from Gîte Cerf – 8 Personnes and Tours Loire Valley Airport is 39 mi away.
- The big garden, big rooms, big kitchen, bicycles available in the garage, location next to the castle.
- Cadre magnifique. Calme!Gite trs confortable, tant au niveau de la literie que des quipements. Accueil trs sympathique et disponible.
- lemplacement idal ct du chteau de Chambord
Gîte de la Gabillière – 6 Personnes
Gîte de la Gabillière – 6 Personnes is set in Chambord, 3.7 mi from Château de Chambord, in an area where hiking can be enjoyed. It features a terrace, garden views and free WiFi.This holiday home is fitted with 3 bedrooms, a TV, and a kitchen.The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 53 mi from the holiday home.
- tre dans le parc et profiter des nombreux sentiers pdestres et des activits du chteauLa qualit de la confrence visite approfondie de 3 heures
- Ctait un gte, donc, on tire son plan pour ce qui est des repas, on comprend. Une petite anecdote, nous y avons trouv quantit de petites bestioles, si pas dangereuse, pour le moins un tantinet drangeante, mais sans nous faire fuir, cest la campagne, dons…..
- El amable trato de Madame Valerie, el estado bien cuidado del antiguo Gite, el entorno agreste y romntico, la cantidad de artefactos domsticos para la comodidad del visitante, la invitacin para visitar el castillo de Chambord.
- Tout part cela Gte confortable et bien quipNous avons beaucoup aim notre sjour.Le chteau de Chambord est magnifique mais il faut s armer de patience pour y accder
Château de Colliers
One of our top picks in Muides-sur-Loire. Château de Colliers is located on the banks of the River Loire. This 18th century Chateau has a large garden and terrace. Each guest room is elegantly furnished and has a private bathroom.Free Wi-Fi is available in the Château’s public rooms and breakfast is available in the mornings and served in the dining room which features paintings. Packed lunches can be served.Each of the Château de Colliers Accueil’s guest rooms is spacious and individually styled. Some rooms have a terrace.The Château de Colliers offers bicycles for rent and provides a good base for visiting the Chateaux of the Loire. Free Wi-Fi is available in the entire chateau.Guests can enjoy hiking and biking in the countryside around the Boulogne Forest and Parc de Chambord.
- We appreciated relationship and service from administrator person. He did everything good in order to provide excellent services during our stay in this place. Very quiet, historical and beautiful place. Breakfast was perfect in good atmosphere. We recommend this palace to visit and enjoy time!
- Beautiful location on the river in a chateau dating from 1751. The furnishings were well suited for the period. The manager/host was friendly and knowledgeable of the history of the house and the area. He made us feel as if we were guests in his housevery warm and welcoming.
- Magnificent property with ancient Blue Atlas Cedars!!
- Location for visiting the chateaus in the region, the helpful staff and hearing about the houses history.
- Very friendly staff and owner. Gorgeous setting along river.
La Maison d’à Côté
At the very heart of the Loire Châteaux near to Chambord, this renovated village inn offers a relaxing stay with a certain sense of ‘bien viver’.With 19th century and modern style combined, you should find this hotel an ideal and comfortable base from which to explore this area of France.With a popular 2-Michelin Star restaurant serving tasty dishes, you will enjoy returning to the cozy hotel in the evening.
- Nice room on 1st floor opening out to little shared outside seating area. Too cold for us to sit outside but was nice to look at through window. Lovely staff. There was no lift but stairs were not difficult.
- Absolutely fabulous and a bonus dining seat in the kitchen and extra take out homemade nougat, caramels and a muffin for breakfast.
- Its a very small hotel, but it has fairly stylish decoration in rooms, which are nice and clean. The restaurant is a great place to sit and have something outstanding to feed your stomach after a tiring day. Theres also a Michelin starred restaurant 20 metres away. The staff are very helpful and very hospitable too.
- The room was beautiful, the staff was great and the dinner was utterly brilliant.
- The bed was very comfortable, excellent mattress, better than most hotels.
Le Clos Près Chambord
Offering a terrace and views of the garden, Le Clos Près Chambord offers B&B accommodations in Maslives. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Rooms have a private bathroom.Orléans is 27 mi from Le Clos Près Chambord, while Blois is 7.5 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Tours Loire Valley Airport, 38 mi from the property.
- Quite an interesting place. An old farm house that has been made very comfortable. Breakfast was always very good with a wide variety of options. Fresh bread, jam, cheese, etc. Also fresh baked apples, pears, and little treats. We really enjoyed our time
- The home made food served to us at breakfast was better than anything weve experienced before. Christine is an excellent hostess. I highly recommend this establishment to anyone.
- The host was as amazing as the castles around the place.She was very kind and helpful, and dont get me started on that breakfast, it was absolutely delicious! With home cooked local products and a great variety.Our stay was honestly perfect.
- Amazing home made jams and cakes, lovely fresh eggs
- LOVELY, FRIENDLY HOST WHO SERVES AN EXCELLENT BREAKFAST. THE ROOM IS CLEAN, QUIET AND VERY COMFORTABLE. IT WAS ABOUT A 3 KM WALK TO CHATEAU CHAMBORD AND I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND STAYING THERE AND TAKE THE RELAXING STROLL TO CHATEAU CHAMBORD. A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE. HOST ALSO SPEAKS EXCELLENT ENGLISH FOR THE NON FRENCH SPEAKERS.
La Clef des Châteaux
Located in the village of Maslives, this hotel is just 1 mi from Chambord Castle. It features a shaded terrace in the garden, and free WiFi is provided at the reception.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels feature in each room. All of the rooms have a simple décor, and some feature a four-poster bed. A hairdryer is included in the private bathroom.You can savor gourmet cuisine in the restaurant, and enjoy drinks in the bar at hotel La Clef des Châteaux. A buffet breakfast is served every morning.Le Palet Solognot biscuit factory is just 350 feet from the hotel and Blois is 9.3 mi away. Private parking is free on site.
No reviews yet.
L’Orée des Châteaux
L’Orée des Châteaux hotel is in a green environment with an artificial lake halfway between Chambord, Cheverny et Blois, close to cycling and hiking tracks in the Chambord forest.A brand new hotel located in a peaceful environment, L’Orée des Châteaux offers a warm and personal welcome. It boasts spacious rooms with a nice decoration and one apartment as well as a large function room for groups.L’Orée des Châteaux is the ideal place for a romantic week-end, an exciting family break or for culture and history lovers.
- Beautiful property. Such a cute little town to walk around and explore.
- 1. Large room and bed2. Heating towel rack3. Heater near bed4. Balcony view5. Friendly and helpful staff
- Very clean. Comfortable bed. Good shower. Happy staff. Well located. Walkable distant from the town Pharmacy, deli and supermarket. And a nice chocolate factory! Super close to Chateau de Chambord!
- Very convenient location close to the palace. Good breakfast
- Big room, good shower, seperate toilet, very good bed
Hotel de la Bonnheure
Just 500 feet from the center of Borg, Hotel de la Bonnheure features a prize-winning flower garden. It is less than 6.2 mi from Château de Chambord and Château de Cheverny.Hotel de la Bonnheure offers guest rooms in the main building, while studios and apartments are accessed through the garden. Each one includes free toiletries and most have a TV.Both a continental and American-style breakfast are served on the terrace or in the dining room. After breakfast, you can rent one of the on-site bicycles or read a newspaper from reception.Free public parking and luggage storage are just some of the other on-site facilities at this hotel. Other attractions in the area include Chateau de Chenonceau and Château de Blois, both 12 mi away.
- The Manager is the hardest working woman in France, she is brilliant!
- Lovely little hotel in a very picturesque Loire village. Great if you like cycling as there are miles of bike tracks through forests and past chateaux in the area Chambord is 8km one way, Chaverny and Chaumont are also very close and all can be cycled to easily. Slightly further afield are Blois, and then still within an hour are Amboise and Clos Luce Leonardo da Vincis chateaux which is beautiful and great for kids with lots of replicas of his inventions in the gardens. The village of Bracieux itself has some good restaurants and couple of good little grocery stores, plus an beautiful old covered market and a chocolate factory! The gardens in the hotel are delightful and the rooms are clean and comfortable and it feels very peaceful but it is also right in the middle of the village lovely!
- Staff found a way to allow for a very late check in, the place is charming and super well located. Our room was big and comfortable.
- Free parking was great, WiFi worked throughout stay. The staff were very pleasant and helpful. Location was good being a short drive to Chateau Chambord and close to the very nice restaurant Chez Jacques. The building is within a beautiful courtyard and was quiet and peaceful. Breakfast was good, with delicious croissants and homemade jam.
- Huge room, very clean, family run, lovely atmosphere a few cats!
Looking for: Best Hotels in Chambord