Best Western PLUS University Park Inn & Suites
One of our top picks in State College. This hotel features a 24-hour fitness center and is located 4 miles from Pennsylvania State University and Beaver Stadium. It offers spacious accommodations with a flat-screen cable TV and free WiFi.A microwave, fridge and coffee maker are provided in the contemporary, warmly decorated rooms at Best Western PLUS University Park Inn & Suites. There is also a desk and comfortable seating area.The hotel includes a pool. Guests can enjoy a hot breakfast during their stay. This hotel offers a convenience store as well.University Park Airport and the Pennsylvania Military Museum are within 6 miles of Best Western University Park Inn.
- Everything about our stay was great. Everyone was super friendly and couldnt have been more accommodating. We loved it!!! 5 stars!!
- Asked for a quiet room and we got it. No noise. Perfect.
- Friendliness of staff, cleanliness of facility, assistance when necessary.
- The bed was very comfortable, loved the pool, hot tub and outside sitting area with the grill
- Pool was modern,clean. Kids loved it one of the best indoor pools we have been to
Wyndham Garden State College
One of our best sellers in State College! Featuring a golf course location, Wyndham Garden State College is located in State College and features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a bar. Boasting a sun terrace, this property is set near attractions such as Tussey T-Bar. Penn State University is 11 mi away and Beaver Stadium is 6.8 mi from the hotel.All units in the hotel are equipped with a TV. The private bathroom is fitted with a bath or shower.Wyndham Garden State College offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide tips on the area.Palmer Museum of Art is 7.5 mi from the accommodations. The nearest airport is University Park Airport, 11 mi from the property.
- Breakfast was good, service was wonderful. Front desk staff was exceptional, as was maintenance personnel.
- The rooms were clean and large. The pool area and breakfast area were outstanding!
- Liked the freshness and design of the room/hotel, enjoyed the included breakfast, good price point for the level of accommodations. Also, after bringing a concern not a complaint to their attention, they unnecessarily took a percentage off are bill at checkout.
- The breakfast was fantastic and the view from the room window to the golf course was amazing!!
- Breakfast was really good for hotel breakfast, many choices. Breakfast area was well maintained and clean, gentleman who oversaw it was extremely friendly and kept it tip top.On site restaurant was good too. Very nice outside sitting areas. Beautiful views. Convenient location. Rooms were large and clean.
Econo Lodge Bellefonte I-99
The Econo Lodge Bellefonte I-99 is conveniently located less than two miles off U.S. Route 220 and Interstate 99, just six miles from Pennsylvania State University, home of the Bryce Jordan Center arena, the Palmer Museum of Art and Beaver Stadium outdoor football venue. This Bellefonte, PA hotel is just minutes from Fisherman’s Paradise, a popular fly fishing spot.The city of Bellefonte is known for its charming Victorian mansions and architecture. The downtown area features many historic landmarks, unique shops and antique stores. Many different kinds of restaurants are located near our hotel. Our surrounding area offers several recreational opportunities, including fishing, canoeing and kayaking. There is a golf course just minutes away. Numerous cultural events, fairs and festivals are held throughout the year.Guests of this Bellefonte, PA hotel are invited to enjoy amenities and features like free continental breakfast, free wireless high-speed Internet access and free local calls.All guest rooms have desks, hair dryers, voice mail and cable television. In addition, some rooms come equipped with microwaves.
- The breakfast seemed sub par. Usually grabbed a coffee and donut at Dunkin. The room was in great shape. Looks like they were completely redone. Parking was great with 2 spots right outside my door.
- Room was large with a comfortable bed. Very clean room with wifi .
- Everything was great visiting my daughter at Penn state location and all were perfect.
- Very accommodating and friendly. Rooms were clean and staff very approachable.
- The room was extremely clean and the furnishings excellent.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, State College (Penn State Area), PA
One of our best sellers in State College! Located in State College, Pennsylvania, this hotel is 5 minutes’ drive from Penn State University it has an indoor swimming pool and offers free WiFi access and free shuttle service. Downtown State College is 6 minutes’ drive.Guest rooms at Country Inn & Suites State College are equipped with a microwave and a refrigerator.A free hot buffet breakfast is served each morning while an evening reception with hors d’oeuvres and refreshments is offered Monday, Wednesday and Friday.Guests at the State College Country Inn & Suites can relax in the hot tub or work out in the fitness center. Fax and photocopying services are available.Beaver Stadium is 2 mi away and Penn State Golf Course is 13 minutes’ drive. University Park Airport is 6 mi away. The property features 4 free electric vehicle charging stations, including 2 Tesla and 2 regular stations.
- I love the cleaniliness, the pool area, and the staff were super friendly
- It was so nice to have a hot breakfast, and the servers were so nice! The woman at the front desk was always chipper! My two girls were in love with the cookies at the front desk. Thank you!
- The room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good. Many hotels do not serve breakfast but they did. Even with the COVID19 the management made me feel comfortable.
- The location is perfect, the staff are awesome, and the property well kept. The room accommodations were just right and the beds were comfortable .
- Always clean, staff friendly and location is great.
Hilton Garden Inn State College
This State College, Pennsylvania hotel offers free high-speed internet access. Beaver Football Stadium, home to the Penn State Nittany Lions, is within walking distance of the hotel.Every room at the Hilton Garden Inn State College hotel offers a coffee maker, a microwave and a mini-refrigerator. The rooms also include cable TV with in-room movies and a work desk.A fitness room and an indoor pool are on-site at the State College Hilton Garden Inn hotel. The hotel offers baggage storage and laundry facilities. A restaurant and a bar are also on-site at the hotel.Penn State University and the Palmer Museum of Art are located near this State College, Pennsylvania Hilton Garden Inn hotel. Penn’s Cave and Wildlife Park is also a short drive from the hotel.
- The price for the level of room and cleanliness. staff was accomodating.
- Didnt have breakfast at the location. However, we did have dinner there. A little pricy but the food and staff were fantastic.
- Front desk check in guy was quick, on the ball, and efficient. We had 5 rooms and he processed all of them great.
- It was convenient to highways but not many restaurants.
- Loved everything except the screw up on the payments
Hampton Inn State College
This State College, Pennsylvania hotel is within walking distance of Penn State University and Beaver Football Stadium. The hotel offers a free hot breakfast and free high-speed internet access.Every room at the Hampton Inn State College features a coffee maker and cable TV with in-room movies. All rooms come equipped with a work desk and in-room video games. Bath amenities are available in the bathrooms.The State College Hampton Inn hotel offers baggage storage and a breakfast area. A fitness room and an outdoor pool are on-site.Supelco Headquarters is a short drive from the State College, Pennsylvania Hampton Inn hotel. The Bryce Jordan Center and Penn’s Cave & Wildlife Park are within driving distance of the hotel.
- Location was great. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable.
- Appreciated they offered water bottle. Wish it would have been healthy.
- Because of the Covid19, we had a sack breakfast which was fine. The receptionist was very kind and helpful. We changed rooms because the smoke alarm was beeping. She was very helpful. Thanks so much.
- Great location if youre coming down to fish Spring Creek. Close to TCO Flyshop. Easy drive to Fishermans Paradise.
- I thought this location went above and beyond. The staff was always very friendly. At the coffee station they even had pumpkin spice creamer which was a special treat and made my morning!
The Penn Stater Hotel and Conference Center
Located a short drive from the Pennsylvania State University campus, this hotel is 2 miles from Beaver Stadium. Facilities include several meeting facilities, free WiFi, and an indoor pool.Each room at The Penn Stater Hotel and Conference Center has a flat-screen TV and an private bathroom. They are decorated in bright colors and wood furnishings. Suites include a seating area with sofa.Visitors can use the on-site fitness center and relax in the hot tub. The State College Penn Stater Hotel includes a business center and laundry facilities. Free shuttle service to the nearby University Park Airport is offered.Penn State Golf Course is 15 minutes’ drive from the hotel. The Bryce Jordan Center is 2 miles away.
- We visited for the new accepted students tour. The location was perfect for the tour buses leaving from the Bryce Jordan Center parking lots. However, we did end of driving to the downtown, which was no problem.
- Very friendly and easy check in and check out.Very clean and great food
- I enjoyed the fireplace and the kids enjoyed the hot tub.Breakfast buffet was good, alittle expensive.
- Room was spacious, beds comfortable, restaurant excellent and priced fairly.
- Jeanne at the front desk is exceptionally friendly and helpful. Delicious house coffee available along with a magical fire to sit by in comfortable chairs.
Ramada by Wyndham State College Hotel & Conference Center
Offering an outdoor pool and an indoor pool, Ramada by Wyndham State College Hotel & Conference Center is located in State College.Each room here will provide you with air conditioning. Complete with a microwave, the dining area also has a refrigerator. Featuring a shower, private bathroom also comes with a bath and a bath or shower. Extras include a desk and bed linen.At Ramada by Wyndham State College Hotel & Conference Center you will find a restaurant and a fitness center. Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities, a games room and luggage storage.The hotel is 4.9 mi from Penn State University, 1.7 mi from Palmer Museum of Art and 1.9 mi from Stone Valley Recreation Area.
- The floor in the room that I stayed in this time had hard wood as opposed to the normal yucky carpet. Im hoping that this was not a change just in a select few rooms but most if not all. Its much more sanitary and becoming.
- Amazing stay…. we arrived late,booked last minute11pam room was very clean bed was great tub had trouble draining but a lot of hotel ones do night desk employeeamazing asked if had smoking room ….said they didnt have them ,so he put us in a first floor so my husband could go right out to smoke he really appreciated that!! Breakfast was good lady taking care of it was very nice and friendly. Check out was easy desk employee was very nice as well …would definitely book there again
- The staff is always exceptionally friendly and helpful. The location is great.
- Shower and bath towels were fantastic.Free breakfast was a nice bonus.
- Everything I love The Ramada hotel Especially the one in State College
Residence Inn by Marriott State College
This hotel is within a 5-minute drive of downtown State College and 2 miles from Penn State University. The hotel offers an indoor pool and suites with a fully equipped kitchen.Residence Inn State College suites include a sitting area and work desk. The kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher, microwave and coffee maker.The Residence Inn State provides guests with a daily breakfast buffet and evening reception in the Residence Inn Gate House restaurant.The College Residence Inn is 2 miles from the Boal Mansion and Museum. The hotel is within a 3-minute drive of Beaver Stadium, which is a college football venue.
- Breakfast was very good the location was ideal for what our plans were.
- Location in the heart of state college, very close to beaver stadium, shopping centers, great food and overall great atmosphere.Pool was open and available along with the workout room following Covid guidelines We had a full kitchen in our room which was a plus and saved us a ton of money on takeout and with a grocery store around the corner it was easy to pop in and grab a few nights worth of groceries
- The room was lovely. Full kitchen and living room, HBO now, walking distance to restaurants, convenient to campus. Good breakfast despite social distancing needs. Wed stay again!
- The property could use some updating, however everything was clean. They had all the necessary amenities and the Staff was exceptional.
- Room was neat and cute pool. Liked the appliances in the room too.
Courtyard by Marriott State College
Located 5 minutes from Pennsylvania State University and Beaver Stadium, this State College, Pennsylvania hotel offers shuttle service to/from University Park Airport. Rooms feature flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi.The accommodations at the State College Courtyard include a seating area with work desk. A coffee maker and hair dryer are provided.An indoor pool, 24-hour gym, and a business center are part of the facilities at this State College hotel. An on-site American restaurant is open for breakfast and dinner. Laundry and dry cleaning services are available.Boal Mansion and Museum is 5 minutes from Courtyard State College. Penn’s Cave is 25 minutes from the hotel.
- Ease of access due to the location being adjacent to major roadways. Close to multiple dining options and Penn State.
- Helpful and friendly staff. Clean and comfortable and very convenient location.
- convenient location close to dining options, spacious, clean and comfortable rooms
- The staff was so helpful and nice. The bed was so comfortable and the shower was perfect. We had a wonderful stay. Plaza De Mexico Restaurant was fantastic.
- Location was perfect! We walked to the big game and had so much fun the full weekend. We have stayed there before and just love it! Will stay there for future weekend and games.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Centre Hall