Night Galleria – bed & art
One of our best sellers in Burano! Night Galleria – bed & art is a detached holiday home located in Burano Island in the Veneto Region. The property features views of the Venice lagoon. Venice is a 50-minute trip by ferry from the property. Free WiFi is featured.There is a seating area and a kitchen. Towels and bed linen are available in this holiday home.Basilica San Marco is 5.6 mi from Night Galleria – bed & art, while Rialto Bridge is 5.6 mi away. The nearest airport is Venice Marco Polo Airport, 4.3 mi from the property.
- I loved the view from the room and its colorful surroundings. My husband and I enjoyed are overnight stay. The bed was comfy and there would have been plenty of room for the rest of the family. The art in the galleria was interesting to look at and very entertaining. It was very well maintained and the nice treats in the refrigerator were great too. Overall we enjoyed our stay very much.
- Nikola was a fabulous host met us off the vaporetto and let us in to the house. Gave us the information we needed and said we were free to text her any time!
- Beautiful house with fantastic facilities. Everything we needed lots of thoughtful touches including supplies for dishwasher and washing machine. bedrooms large and well decorated, air conditioning worked really well and was welcome after a day sightseeing. It really felt like a home loved all the art work. ,Good location quite but only few minutes away from central area. Burano made a good base for exploring was able to visit Venice but get away from crowds at the end of the day. Really enjoyed exploring other islands at our own leisure including the island Deserto and a amazing water park in Jesolo. Nearby supermarket well stocked lovely fresh produce and wine. lots of places to eat in Burano but everything closes early difficult to find anywhere open after about 21.00
- Super friendly owners! They even had some small snacks available for us and the place is absolutely gorgeous!
- The location is amazing! Burano is stunning and incredibly colourful and nowhere more so than Night Galleria, inside and out. The decor is modern, clean and colourful and it has all the modcons. The house is in a relatively quiet area of the island with superb views out over the water. But it is still close to all the action including within a minute or twos walk of the local convenience store that has everything you can need. Nikola and Roger were such supernice hosts and went well out of their way to make sure that our arrival had a very warm welcome, despite being very, very late or early depending on how you view 1am.We will definitely be back to Burano and really really want to come back to Night Galleria.
Casa Burano Experience
Located in different locations in Burano, 5 mi from Venice, Casa Burano Experience features local designer furnishings, air-conditioned rooms and free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms have a satellite flat-screen TV, a mini-bar and a private bathroom. Free toiletries, slippers and bathrobes are also provided. Guests can also enjoy a shared lounge where they can relax reading a book.Padova is 27 mi from Casa Burano Experience, while Lido di Jesolo is 11 mi from the property. Venice Marco Polo Airport is 3.7 mi away.
- The breakfast was left for us in the common area in a picnic basket so cute. There were fresh fruits, jams, yogurt, breads, and an awesome coffee machine. The location was ideal in the heart of Burano just off the main strip but far enough away to not be bothered with crowds. I find most beds in Europe very hard but this one was just perfect for my timid back.
- Position,position, position. Comfort plus should have stayed longer.Do not miss the winery.
- Burano was magical! We loved the quaint little shops, friendliness of the locals and discovering all the gems hidden around the area of brightly painted shops homes. Casa Burano is modern, clean and environmentally aware as far as electric consumption and linens are concerned. Breakfast covers just what you need and sets you up for the day. Thank you Susanna for our warm welcome at the ferry!! For information sake, the ferries needed to arrive in Burano are from 2 separate companies, you cant buy all the tickets from the same provider. I bought a bus ferry pass which wasnt sufficient and would have had us lug the bags to the bus stop. You need Alilaguna from airport to Fondamente Nova stop where you get off and wait for line 12 which you buy from ACTVbuy a pass so you can hop islands on the day after your arrival. Thank you Casa Burano for hosting us in this gorgeous Pearl in the lagoon!
- Super nice facilities and good location. Very comfortable stay! Strongly recommend!
- Everything! Modern, clean and a lot of extras. Beautiful bathroom, most comfortable bed I have slept on in all of Italy! LOVE the 24hr coffee machine, honesty wine bar. Lovely location and view that makes you feel like a local. Wonderful breakfast.
Offering rooms on Mazzorbo and Burano Islands in the northern Venetian Lagoon, renovated Venissa is surrounded by its orchard and vineyards. Rooms come with exposed-beam ceilings and parquet floors, and free WiFi throughout.Fitted with modern furnishings, air-conditioned rooms at Venissa bed and breakfast come with a flat-screen TV and a desk. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.Homemade cakes, yogurt and hot drinks, together with cold cuts and cheese all feature for the sweet and savory breakfast. Each morning you can enjoy it in the dining room. The Michelin-starred Venissa restaurant is also available.Guests can purchase own-produced white wine on site. A Vaporetto water bus stop, 350 feet from the property, will bring you to Venice in 40 minutes.
- Reception. Sat in a lounge, served lemon water while we waited for our room. Oh, we were 3 hrs early and so was our room!
- We stumbled onto Venissa accidentally but we are so glad we did. Our experience was first rate from start to finish. We stayed in the yellow rooma beautifully decorated, large, modern space with all the finishing touches. What a beautiful room! And the mattress and bedding was so comfortable that we were out like a light as soon as our heads hit the pillow. The staff were friendly and went above and beyond at all times. The location is ideal for escaping the crowds and unwinding. We enjoyed the open space and going for a stroll in the winery/public garden. Its also the perfect base to explore the colorful nearby and connected island of Burano before the tourists arrive. The breakfast options included were out of this world. And we also treated ourselves to dinner in the Michelin starred restaurant. Dont miss this place. We paid just as much, if not more, to stay in Venezia on the grand canal and the experience didnt even rate compared to Venissa. Book now!
- Mazzorbo And Burano Island were amazing! The winery was beautiful. The room was clean and comfortable. The staff were attentive and breakfast was excellent!
- The location is superb for a relaxing and quiet couple of days away. The staff were always helpful
- Peaceful and accessible. Delicious breakfast. Elegant setting.
Set in Burano, 1.8 mi from Cavallino-Treporti, Tiffany Home offers a shared lounge and free WiFi.Accommodations is fitted with air conditioning and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a fully equipped kitchenette with a dining area, and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. A microwave, a fridge and stovetop are also featured, as well as a kettle.A terrace is available for guests to use at the apartment.Lido di Jesolo is 12 mi from Tiffany Home, while Caorle is 29 mi away. The nearest airport is Venice Marco Polo, 32 mi from the accommodations, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- I loved that the home was at the end of the canal and so close to the open waters. The shared rooftop was a great perk! We also had a private outdoor space in the back with our apartment. It was a great area for my little boy to play and sit for breakfast.
- Marta was wonderful. Tiffany House was a great get away from the crowds of Venice.
- The house was beautiful, the location was amazing and the terrace was a bonus.
- Everything was great. Could have had an extra set of towels as three days with no service was a bit long but doable …
- Everything, the style, the finish of the decor. The consideration to sound proofing between the three apartments. Views of the canal below and lagoon. Very helpful management and staff.
Casa sul Cielo di Burano
Boasting a shared lounge and a terrace, Casa sul Cielo di Burano features accommodations in Burano with free WiFi and city views. The air-conditioned accommodations is 1.9 mi from Cavallino-Treporti.This holiday home includes 3 bedrooms, a living room and a flat-screen TV, an equipped kitchen with a dining area, and 2 bathrooms with a bidet and a washing machine.If you would like to discover the area, cycling is possible in the surroundings.Lido di Jesolo is 12 mi from the holiday home, while Caorle is 29 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Venice Marco Polo, 4.3 mi from Casa sul Cielo di Burano, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- We were greeted at the dock on arrival, Charlie helped us with our belongings and escorted to the vacation home just a few min from our arrival point. The home is will kept, in a great location with all you could ask for. Its location is fantastic, close to the central area, grocery a few steps out the door. its just like being totally connected to island, a full home accommodation! Its was great, warm welcome, great insight of area provided, a real treat.
- Loved Charly and the AC and the size and the deck and the location. We will be back when we can stay longer! Grazie Mille!!!!!!
- This is my favorite Airbnb. The host, Filippo is the best, most hospitable, kindest person Ive ever met. Answers every phone call Ive made. And Ive made a lot of phone calls and requests. He arranged our meetup at the water bus station, was waiting there to help us with our heavy, large pieces of luggage and took us to his most charming, huge but very cozy place. We did not want to leave. He took a long time explaining to us everything about Burano, about the Airbnb and everything we need to know to get from point A to point B. He took the time to plan our departure se we wont be late getting to our train. Again helped us with the luggage during departure. I just really love his place. Excellent value, do not think twice booking this place. I will definitely be back at Burano and will only book a property that Filippo manages.
- Gino greeted us at the vaporetto . The nicest man!!!!! He gave us a little tour as we walked the short distance to the property. The property is huge and had everything we needed., great roof top patio. The location was amazing. It was nice having a washing machine to catch up on some laundry!!!
- The location of the house is magical. I cant imagine a better place to stay. At night the last day visitors head off on the boats and the island is so quiet. Most of the restaurants close at 8pm and only local people are left, who come out into the colourful waterways to play, chat and even dance, eat and drink all evening. It was like discovering a secret world. The hosts were lovely and friendly and helpful, and let us store our bags on the last day so we could spend more time enjoying the island. The house was spacious and had all amenities thought of to make it a home from home.
Featuring free WiFi and air conditioning, Casa Nova is located in Burano.Apartments are complete with a fully equipped kitchenette and seating area. A satellite TV is available. One unit also features a furnished terrace.Burano Ferry Terminal is 1,950 feet from Casa Nova.
- It was perfectly comfortable and beyond expectations.
- Everything was so clean and very well organized. It was a perfect location, right near the center of Burano. The host Marta was very helpful. We showed up around 9am to the island so she did not meet us at the boat but she did send a very helpful video of how to get to the apartment, and the video was very accurate. She also met us at 10am to check in and explain all the different things to do on and around Burano. I would definitely recommend this place and if I ever come back to Burano I will stay again!
- The hostess picked us up from the ferry stop, gave us tips and information about the island along the way, and was available for contact during the stay though we didnt need, it was reassuring.
- The apartment was perfect and in a beautiful location. Very special. A lively vibrant island during the day and peaceful in the evenings.
- The introduction from our host was excellent with clear instructions on how to access the property. We found the compact apartment exactly as advertised. It had been prepared with great care. The location was very good, looking out over one of the main streets of the island very atmospheric and bustling during the day, but peaceful in the evening. It was a walk of less than five minutes to the water and glorious views across to Venice. The sofabed easily transformed into a bed for our son, and the bedroom had a very goodsized and comfortable bed. There is a small sun terrace which is ideal for eating breakfast outside, though look out for mosquitoes during the summer months. There are two supermarkets nearby, surprisingly wellstocked for a small island. There are plenty of cafes and restaurants to choose from. Overall, this is a high quality property which we would recommend.
BRUNA HOLIDAYS HOUSE
Featuring air-conditioned accommodations with a balcony, BRUNA HOLIDAYS HOUSE is located in Burano. Guests have access to free WiFi.This vacation home comes with 2 bedrooms, a living room and a fully equipped kitchen. A flat-screen TV is provided.Venice is 5 miles from the vacation home, while Padova is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Venice Marco Polo Airport, 4.3 miles from BRUNA HOLIDAYS HOUSE.
No reviews yet.
Burano – Incantevole su tre piani
Burano – Incantevole su tre piani offers accommodations in Venice, 7 miles from Teatro La Fenice and 7 miles from Scuola Grande di San Rocco. Guests staying at this vacation home can use the free WiFi and a fully equipped kitchen.Offering 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom, this vacation home comes with a flat-screen TV.The nearest airport is Treviso Airport, 26 miles from the vacation home.
No reviews yet.
Located just 7 miles from Scuola Grande di San Rocco, Ca’ Torcello provides accommodations in Venice with a restaurant, a garden, as well as a shared kitchen. With sea views, this property has a balcony.Featuring garden views, the bed and breakfast features a TV with satellite channels, air conditioning, a seating area, a desk and 3 bathrooms. There’s a dining area and a kitchenette complete with a microwave, a fridge and a stovetop.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a buffet breakfast.If you would like to discover the area, fishing is possible nearby.St. Mark’s Basilica is 15 miles from Ca’ Torcello, while Rialto Bridge is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Venice Marco Polo, 3.6 miles from the accommodation, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- The lady who manages the BB is awesome. While I know no Italian and she knows no English we did very well. The place is beautiful but you must be comfortable with steps. It is a lovely walk from the water taxi and the garden is fabulous. If you want to sit and read or write it is fabulous and also very nice to come home to.
- Signora Lena is wonderful. Very clean and quiet place to sleep.
- Lovely place to stay with a very thoughtful and welcoming hostess.
- The best thing apart from the tranquility and beauty of Torcello, was signora Lina and her son Lorenzo. They made you feel at home and were always on hand. Grazie!
- das Frhstck war gut,es gab viel zu essen ,wir bekamen sogar frische Bio Feigen von der Nachbarin ,die geschmacklich einfach einzigartig waren .wir konnten tglich im schnen Garten auf der Terrasse essen.Es war so ruhig ,ein guter Ausgleich zu Venedig. Torcello ist eine schne kleine Insel ,auf der man das Gefhl hat die Zeit ist stehengeblieben.Der beste Platz um neue Energie zu tanken !
Boasting a garden, Agriturismo Basegò features accommodations in Venice with free WiFi and garden views. It is located 1.7 mi from Lido and offers luggage storage space.A flat-screen TV is available.Guests at the farm stay can enjoy a continental breakfast.Church of San Giorgio Maggiore is 3.1 mi from Agriturismo Basegò, while Basilica San Marco is 3.1 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Venice Marco Polo Airport, 4.3 mi from the accommodations.
- The hotel was really comfortable, bright and hospitable. The owners were extremely friendly and helpful, although speak next to no English so if you dont know Italian bring your translate app! An extra great feature was the use of the hotel bikes
- Basego is a great place to stay in the heart of Venices garden the island of San Erasmo. It was quiet and very welcoming. The host and his wife are friendly and very hospitable.
- Colazione deliziosa con prodotti freschi fatti in casa. Lapparecchiatura sempre curata e impeccabile. Un agriturismo dove il design incontra la tradizione rurale di SantErasmo.
- Bellissima casa ristrutturata con stile ed eleganza immersa nella verde e rilassante campagna di SantErasmo. Colazione fantastica a base di ottime torte fatte in casa oltre a piatti salati cucinati con maestria. Consigliatissimo!
- Sehr schn renoviert, geschmackvoll eingerichtet, Vermieter sehr zuvorkommend
Looking for: Best Hotels in Burano