Hyatt Place Boise/Downtown
One of our top picks in Boise. Set in Boise, within 0.8 mi of Taco Bell Arena and a 3-minute walk of Idaho State Capitol, Hyatt Place Boise/Downtown provides accommodations with free WiFi. With an outdoor swimming pool, the property also features a fitness center. CenturyLink Arena Boise is 1,000 feet from the hotel and Boise Center is 1,300 feet away.Rooms are complete with a private bathroom, while some rooms at the hotel also boast a seating area.There is an in-house restaurant, which serves a variety of American dishes.The property has a hot tub.A business center and newspapers are available on site. Staff at Hyatt Place Boise/Downtown are available to provide guidance at the 24-hour front desk.Zoo Boise is 2,950 feet from the accommodations, while Boise Art Museum is a 10-minute walk away. The nearest airport is Boise Airport, 3.7 mi from the property.
- Staff was very hospitable and accommodating. The location was perfect.
- Great location, comfortable bed, helpful and friendly staff that went over and above to make our stay special!
- I was really nervous to stay in a hotel because of the pandemic but surprisingly it was extremely clean. I am extremely grateful for that.
- So close to downtown and all the fun festivities, and such a great price!
- Simple, clean, comfortable stay. The staff was nice too. Perfect for one night with my family.
Red Lion Hotel Boise Downtowner
One of our best sellers in Boise! This Idaho hotel boasts an on-site bar and restaurant, a gym and a seasonal outdoor pool. All guest rooms include free Wi-Fi. It offers a free shuttle service to Boise Airport, a 15 minute drive away.Featuring a flat-screen TV with cable, each room at Red Lion Hotel Boise Downtowner includes tea and coffee-making facilities, a fridge and microwave. All of the comfortably furnished guest rooms provide a sitting area and desk.Located at the Boise Downtowner Red Lion Hotel, Coffee Garden offers casual dining and contemporary fare. Serving dinner and cocktails, Characters Sports Bar features 7 large flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, pool tables, dart boards and games.The Boise Convention Center is less than one mile from this hotel. Boise State University is a 7 minute drive away. Bogus Basin Ski Resort is 18 miles away.
- The provided toiletries smell amazing, and the bed was big and comfortable. There are plenty of tv channels available and the gym was a plus too.
- Very Nice hotel in a convenient location. Rooms were clean, spacious and comfortable.Staff was very freindly and always helpful!Good selection of places to dine/delivery close by. Just an all around good experience and very economical! I will absolutely stay here again my next visit to Boise!
- Having a broken microwave and missing closet door snd very poor pillows. Housekeeping was poor as well. Not enough staff to do the work
- Clean with a great hot tub. Quality shampoos/soaps. I would stay here again.
- Big Bed you can stretch out and not fall offThey allow Pets Amen for this factor Better yet Check out time is NOON.Nice Curtains even no one can look through them.Comfortable heating system
Hilton Garden Inn Boise Downtown
Featuring a bar, Hilton Garden Inn Boise Downtown is located in Boise in the Idaho region, 1.2 miles from Taco Bell Arena and an 8-minute walk from Boise Center. The property is around a 19-minute walk from Zoo Boise, 1.1 miles from Idaho Black History Museum and 1.1 miles from Morrison Center for the Performing Arts. The property provides a 24-hour front desk, a shuttle service, room service and free WiFi.The hotel offers a buffet or à la carte breakfast.Hilton Garden Inn Boise Downtown also provides a business center and guests can check the newspapers or use the fax machine and photocopier at the accommodation.Popular points of interest near Hilton Garden Inn Boise Downtown include CenturyLink Arena Boise, Idaho State Capitol and Boise Art Museum. The nearest airport is Boise Airport, 5 miles from the hotel.
- Breakfast was expensive, but great. The hostess was lovely, worked hard and made it a positive experience.
- Booking advertised breakfast included, its not 12.95 per adult and 7 for kids. We stayed another night and it was cheaper to book through hotel
- Hotel overall is very nice. Would stay here again.
- The room layout and the view the microwave and coffee machine were all great.
- Great stay, great location attentive staff great service at the lobby bar front desk staff were always helpful and answered our questions recommend and would stay again! Our room didnt have the sanitized sticker on the door but he front desk staff quickly recitified the situation!
The Grove Hotel
Located in Boise and with ExtraMile Arena reachable within 1.8 miles, The Grove Hotel provides express check-in and check-out, rooms, a bar, free WiFi throughout the property and a shared lounge. Providing a restaurant, the property also features free bikes, as well as an indoor pool and a fitness center. The property has a 24-hour front desk, room service and luggage storage for guests.The hotel offers a range of wellness facilities including a hot tub and a sauna.The Grove Hotel also provides a business center and guests can check the newspapers or use the on-site ATM machine at the accommodation.Popular points of interest near The Grove Hotel include CenturyLink Arena Boise, Boise Center and Idaho State Capitol. The nearest airport is Boise, 5 miles from the hotel, and the property offers a free airport shuttle service.
- From the friendly staff and a great lobby bar, to the convenient on site restaurant and short walk to everything downtown offers, it is our favorite in Boise.
- The beds were super comfortable, room service was quick and friendly, the pool and jacuzzi area were great, and the staff was kind and helpful. I will definitely be staying here again if Im back in Boise.
- Beautiful hotel, try the cauliflower app at the Bar!
- Cant beat proximity to everything in downtown Boise. Staff was friendly and facilities were great. Super comfortable room and great amenities.
- Everything was excellent at The Grove. We only stayed one night, but it was comfortable and staff was inviting. Its located in the center of the city and just a quick walk to the Capitol building. So many options for food around, plus their restaurant was very good and inexpensive. Next time were in Boise, well be staying here.
Hotel 43 Boise
This hotel offers deluxe rooms with a 50” HD TV and a well-equipped fitness center with cardio equipment. Located 10 minutes’ drive from Boise Airport, it provides a complimentary airport shuttle.All rooms at Hotel 43 Boise are fitted with luxury bedding and features designer amenities and bathrobes in the private bathroom. Each one has a large work desk with an ergonomic chair.Guests can enjoy prime steaks and award-winning seafood in Chandlers Steakhouse. The Metro Café serves hearty breakfast including bacon and eggs as well as a healthy one featuring home-made granola.Hotel 43 Boise is 1.4 miles from Boise State University and Ann Morrison Park.
- Staff was very friendly and courteous. Location of the property was close to downtown and restaurants.
- Everyone went above and beyond to make our stay the best during this time. Check in was contact free. Parking was safe and easy to access for loading and unloading. We stayed overnight on our way to Utah, and again on our return trip home. The room was pet friendly, very clean and comfortable. Highly recommend.
- Great location! Within walking distance to many restaurants and shops. Super friendly staff. Easy parking. Very clean room. The shower was fantastic!
- The pillows were amazing and the red lamps were lovely!! Loved my stay!
- The location to downtown Boise was excellent. We parked the car and were able to walk everywhere we wanted to go. The room was clean and during COVID, it was nice to see the TV remote bagged and identified as sanitized. The bed was comfortable with way too many pillows but that isnt a bad thing, we simply took 4 or so off the bed. The towels were extra luxurious but the toiletries were very perfumy, not to my liking at all. Nice to see a dark wash cloth specifically identified for Makeup remover.
One of our top picks in Boise. Located in the Linen District of downtown Boise, the Modern Hotel features a modern bar. The Modern Hotel hosts their own independent film festival on all guest TVs. The open air terrace includes stone fire pits and iPod docking stations are in every room.Each stylish room at the Modern Hotel provides a flat-screen HDTV with cable and HBO and free WiFi. Select studios boast a mini-bar and Japanese soaking tub. Glass enclosed showers with deluxe bath products are available in every room.The onsite restaurant offers local cuisine and an evolving menu.Qwest Arena, a multi-purpose arena and home to the Idaho Steelheads ice hokey team, is an 8 minutes’ walk away. Bogus Basic Ski and Boise North End are nearby. The Modern Hotel is 1.5 mi from Boise State University.
- I have high standards when staying at a hotel and the Modern Hotel exceeded my high standards!! We had a king room for 2 nights. The bed, pillows linens are very comfortable and CLEAN!! LOVE that they have electrical access on BOTH sides of the bed!! The shower was EXCEPTIONAL and their towels are AMAZING!! In fact, I have ordered some towels from Sobella The staff gave us 110 customer service!! The cinch bag of toiletries was a great idea during this time with COVID. I was leery about staying at a hotel during this time but the staff takes great care in making sure that you have a CLEAN room EVERY day!!! This will be my GO TO hotel whenever we make a visit to Boise!! We WILL be back!!
- Very cool Hip and fun atmosphere, I never would have guessed in Bosie . They have make up mirrors in the bath room and thats super cool
- Checkin bags,bike loans,and the location.And the Shower was to want to have at our home.
- Plenty of storage shelving in the bathroom bedroom. Great shower water pressure. Spacious room. Outlets conveniently located next to each side of bed.
- Loved the fun decor.. and the fun bag of toiletries that greeted you…
Riverside Hotel, BW Premier Collection
One of our top picks in Boise. Located 2 miles from the restaurants and shops in Boise city center, this riverfront Idaho hotel offers on-site dining, a gym and a seasonal outdoor pool. All guest rooms include free internet access.Featuring a flat-screen TV with extended cable, each spacious room at The Riverside Hotel includes tea and coffee making facilities. Comfortably furnished, all rooms provide a work desk and seating area.Located on site The Riverside Hotel, the Riverside Grill offers a breakfast buffet, salad bar and full dinner menu. A variety of sweet treats are offered including drunken fruit tart, harvest moon carrot cake and ice cream baked potato. A complimentary breakfast buffet is included in qualifying room rates at the hotel. Options include coffee, tea, cereals, granola, yogurt, and fruit.Showcasing lush greenery and walking trails, the Boise River Greenbelt is across the street from this hotel. The Boise Towne Square Mall is 10 minutes’ drive away.
- everyone was very nice Lobby was great, and friendly members of the team
- Room was great, very comfortable. Food was delicious. The pool looked AMAZING, wish we could have used it!
- breakfast was great, staff very pleasant and helpful, beautiful accommodations, great location next to the Boise river walk, pool was nicely heated.
- Outside dining on a large patio. Delicious salads and light dinner option for a late meal. Tasty local wine. Friendly wait staff.
- I was very impressed with the measures taken to ensure that the hotel would be very clean. It was very evident to me that the sheets were fresh and all surfaces had been wiped down. We were treated very well by all of the staff and we will definitely stay here again!
Inn at 500 Capitol
One of our top picks in Boise. Inn at 500 Capitol has a restaurant, free bikes, a fitness center and bar in Boise. This 4-star hotel offers a concierge service and luggage storage space. The property has a 24-hour front desk, airport transportation, room service and free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms features air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a fridge, a coffee machine, a shower, a hairdryer and a desk. The hotel provides some rooms that feature a patio and city view, and all rooms include a private bathroom and a closet. At Inn at 500 Capitol each room has a seating area.The accommodation has a terrace. Guests at Inn at 500 Capitol will be able to enjoy activities in and around Boise, like hiking, skiing and cycling.The hotel also provides a business center and guests can check the newspapers at Inn at 500 Capitol.Popular points of interest near the accommodation include Boise Art Museum, Zoo Boise and CenturyLink Arena Boise. The nearest airport is Boise Airport, 4.4 miles from Inn at 500 Capitol.
- great rooms and location, complimentary drinks on arrival
- Location, balconies, fireplace, service and attitude the staff. The restaurant was also great.
- The king bed was very comfortable, including the bedding. The fireplace was a pleasant bonus! Walking distance to a lot, friendly staff, Covid protocol, and clean. Recommended if staying in Boise.
- Not serving breakfast because of COVID. The location was perfect for walking everywhere.
- Cleanliness is superb! Friendly staff. B de are comfy and location is on point we took family to see the vibe downtown Boise and we walked and enjoyed the scenery. We will pass on our amazing stay to family and friends. Thank you
Hampton Inn & Suites Boise-Downtown
Set in the heart of downtown Boise, Idaho and within walking distance of attractions, including the Boise Zoo, this hotel offers a free daily hot breakfast and in-room mini-refrigerators.The Hampton Inn and suites Boise-Downtown is surrounding by local points of interest, including shopping centers, restaurants and entertainment options. The Boise Art Museum, the Boise Convention Center and Boise State University are all only a short walk from the hotel.While staying at the Boise-Downtown Hampton Inn and Suites guests can enjoy relaxing in the indoor pool, working out in the modern fitness center or browsing the internet with free wireless access. The hotel also offers 24-hour business facilities.
- The view was nice, the room was clean and the bathroom was large and very nice.
- This hotel is centrally located and close to everything. Parking was super easy in the garage. Our room was comfortable, clean, spacious, and had a nice view! It was also fairly quiet…even being downtown.
- I liked the lobby and the location. The king room was larger than I expected
- King room generous in size. In this Covid time, felt they did excellent job. Great location to restaurants shops downtown. All adhering to mask wearing. Breakfast area very large to accommodate social distancing. Staff very friendly. Parking is 15/night but convenient. Would recommend.
- Breakfast was a little bland but I had a great time.
Residence Inn by Marriott Boise Downtown City Center
Located in the Downtown district of Boise, Residence Inn by Marriott Boise Downtown City Center is 2,650 feet from Taco Bell Arena and 650 feet from CenturyLink Arena Boise. The property is close to several well-known attractions, 1,000 feet from Boise Center, 1,300 feet from Zoo Boise and a 5-minute walk from Boise Art Museum. The property provides a 24-hour front desk.All units in the hotel are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a fully equipped kitchen, and a separate living room area.Residence Inn by Marriott Boise Downtown City Center offers a range of wellness facilities including a swimming pool, a hot tub, and a fitness center. A complimentary grocery delivery service is available.A bar and restaurant are also available. A complimentary hot breakfast is offered.Popular points of interest near the accommodations include Idaho Black History Museum, Idaho State Capitol and Boise State University. The nearest airport is Boise Airport, 3.7 mi from Residence Inn by Marriott Boise Downtown City Center.
- Great location, amenities, and a friendly staff. The kitchenette in the room is to die for, as well as the view being exceptional!
- The room and staff were great. The breakfast was great and there were even gluten free accommodations. The view was beautiful too.
- Great comfy bed, little kitchen, helpful staff. Nice desk to work at. Overall just was I was hoping forand walking distance to Trader Joes and tons of restaurants.
- We didnt eat breakfast at the hotel. We loved its close proximity to all the restaurants and coffee shops that were just a short walking distance away. Our favorite was the rooftop deck that had a bistro where you could order drinks and watch the sun set.
- The facilities were pretty good. The room is large and comfortable, there are a private room, a TV room, and a small kitchen, which is fantastic for who is traveling with kids.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Bogus Basin