Extended Stay America – Long Island – Bethpage
Located 2.6 miles from downtown Hicksville, this hotel is a 10-minute drive from Bethpage State Park. It features a front desk that is staffed 24 hours a day and guest laundry facilities.Cable TV and WiFi access are available in every room at Extended Stay America – Long Island – Bethpage. The rooms also have a fully-equipped kitchenette and a seating area.Guests can enjoy a free grab-and-go breakfast including breakfast bars, muffins, hot cereal, coffee and tea is served every morning. Weekly housekeeping services is provided for free and daily housekeeping is available for a fee; towels and linen can be exchanged at the front desk.The Cradle of Aviation Museum is 8.4 miles from The Long Island – Bethpage Extended Stay America. Adventureland is 6.1 miles away.
- Was a great stay , enjoyed it . great staff , room was clean , kitchen was great .
- The staff was very professionally and friendly. Room was nice and spacious. It was very nice.
- The bedding was clean and the bathroom. The hotel was quiet.
- Everything was clean and the front desk staff was very nice
- Very comfortable. Great rates.Good quality.staff very accommodating
Days Inn by Wyndham Hicksville Long Island
Located 8 miles from Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum, this Hicksville hotel features an outdoor pool and on-site restaurant. Farmingdale State College is 6 miles away.Each guest room at the Days Inn by Wyndham Hicksville Long Island features cable TV, a work desk, and coffee-making facilities. They are decorated in warm colors, wood furnishings, and carpeted floors.Guests can access free WiFi throughout the Hicksville Days Inn by Wyndham. Copy and fax services are provided at the 24-hour reception.Masa Japanese Restaurant and Lounge serves lunch and dinner and offers full bar service. A daily continental breakfast is available in the lobby.Bethpage State Park is 10 minutes’ drive from the hotel. The Westbury Music Fair is 6 miles away.
- Cleanliness and also they had desk to work on my project for work
- I love the location and I also love the fact that the rooms are well lit good size and safe.
- Well the breakfast was in a bag a small water a breakfast bar fruit in a cup not at all what I consider breakfast I guess covid had alit to do with it
- Breakfast could be better choice for a to go breakfast
- Everything was very accommodating, very comfortable as well would stay there again.
Extended Stay America – Long Island – Melville
Located 1 miles from the Long Island Expressway, this hotel is a 3-minute drive from Adventureland Amusement Park. The hotel has on-site laundry facilities and guest rooms with WiFi access.A kitchenette is included in every room at Extended Stay America – Long Island – Melville. They are equipped with kitchenware. Rooms also have cable TV and are furnished with a work desk.Guests can enjoy a free grab-and-go breakfast including breakfast bars, muffins, hot cereal, coffee and tea is served every morning. Weekly housekeeping services is provided for free and daily housekeeping is available for a fee; towels and linen can be exchanged at the front desk.The American Airpower Museum is 4.2 miles from Melville Extended Stay America. Bethpage State Park is 2.2 miles away.
- Nice, clean quite. Enjoy staying here when Im in town.
- Please list the street address and the route number on your website. I missed the exit
- Everything cannot be perfect but the hotel met my desires.
- location close to suny farmingdale, and region having large number of cemetarys
- Perfect stay in terms of hotel. Management understanding and professionalism was outstanding. Great water pressure! Bed were fine. Great experience will return. Breakfast was great and easy quick day starter. Hotel clean well kept. Like home but you have to still check out eventually. Bathroom great kitchenette was cool too.
Days Inn by Wyndham Woodbury Long Island
This Long Island hotel is located near scenic parks and shopping centers and offers comfortable accommodations and many free amenities.Guests at the Days Inn by Wyndham Woodbury can start the day with a free continental breakfast and a free weekday newspaper. The hotel also features an on-site fitness center along with free 24-hour coffee and tea service.The Woodbury Days Inn by Wyndham is located a short drive from Nassau Coliseum and a number of golf courses. The Vanderbilt Mansion and the birthplace of Walt Whitman are also nearby.
- I loved the bed it was so comfortable the place was nice and quiet room service was amazing!!!
- I like how they made the beds when you left for over a long time
- Honestly, i prepared my self to stay in a crappy road hotel but, i get impress how clean and nice was the room.
- The AC worked great! The room amenities were sufficient and the bathroom clean and fresh. The bed and pillows were clean and very comfortable.
- We had a wonderful time staying here! Pleasantly surprised by the cleanliness of the room !! The beds were SO comfortable ! Will definitely be returning !
Econo Lodge Hicksville
This New York Long Island hotel is a 12-minute drive from Jones Beach State Park and the Atlantic Ocean. It serves continental breakfast and offers guest rooms with free Wi-Fi.Each room at Econo Lodge Hicksville features a microwave and refrigerator. Cable TV and a seating area are also provided.For guests’ convenience, the hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and safety deposit box. Valet dry cleaning is available, as are fax and photocopying services.Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum and Mitchel Air Force Base are within 5 miles of Hicksville Econo Lodge. Adventureland Amusement Park is 8 miles away.
- My parents stayed here and enjoyed the polite service they received upon check in.
- The room was very confortable , great WiFi , very kind staff
- The heating system was loud so it was a bit difficult to fall asleep
- everything is around the corner there even a gas station behind the property
- Impeccable cleanliness throughout the hotel. All staff were extremely helpful.
Best Western Woodbury Inn
Best Western Woodbury Inn, located in Long Island, New York, offers daily free continental breakfast and free WiFi.All air-conditioned rooms at Woodbury Inn have a private bathroom and a TV with cable channels.Best Western Woodbury Inn has a 24-hour front desk, a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool.Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum is 8.9 mi from Best Western Woodbury Inn. Jones Beach is 15 mi away.
- Great location! Hotel is very clean. Rooms are good size. Very comfortable too.
- Clean comfort roomCable TV optionsPrivate mostly quiet Bank and food across the street
- Best continental breakfast at any hotel Ive ever stayed at ! Staff friendly and very helpful
- The staff is fantastic! The breakfast and tea coffee station wonderful! The location is perfect for us when visiting family .
- THE FACILITY WAS INCREDIBLE. GREAT STAFF TO HELP WITH QUESTIONS AND GREAT LIGHTING
Comfort Inn Syosset – Jericho
Comfort Inn Syosset – Jericho, New York is located in Nassau County, 8.8 mi from Bethpage State Park.Guests can enjoy a complimentary hot breakfast every morning and WiFi. Free parking is also available.A fitness center, business center and laundry facilities can be found onsite. Guests can also enjoy a drink at the Oak Lounge Bar.New York Institute of Technology, State University College of Old Westbury and Nassau Community College are within 11 mi of the property.
- Under the circumstances, the breakfast was fine CovidThe lobby is very clean and nice
- The breakfast was fine in these pandemic times and every area was cleaned as people came in. Impressive!
- Everything was perfect. Will definitely stay here for my next trip to Syosset
- The staff was very courteous and polite, the room was clean and comfortable, and the breakfast was very good.
- Location was excellent, Breakfast was very good and staff was very friendly and attentive. Beds were very comfortable. We liked the little snack shop!Lobby has been updated and pleasant.
Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Long Island – Garden City
This motel in Westbury is 24 mi from New York City. It offers free Wi-Fi, free on-site parking and rooms with a flat-screen TV. John F. Kennedy International Airport is 18 mi away.Guest rooms at the Red Roof PLUS+ Long Island feature cable TV with in-room movies and video games. A large work desk and in-room safety deposit boxes are also provided.The 24-hour reception provides weekday newspapers to guests. The Long Island Red Roof PLUS+ has laundry facilities, as well. Tea and coffee is available around the clock.Nassau Coliseum is 2.9 mi from the Red Roof PLUS+Long Island. Roosevelt Field Shopping Mall and the Long Island Children’s Museum are within a 1.6 mi radius of the motel.
- The rooms were clean. The facility was clean also. Not a lot of traffic
- Bed comfortable room spacious i do not like the fact i have to check out for 4 days before i can booked again because company policy stated i went over 30 days…
- In an easy to access location. This was my second time staying here and it was perfect.
- Staff were really friendly and accommodating, room was clean, beds were comfortable, the price was fair
- I love the hotel its a good place and peace relax I Will came back soon
Holiday Inn Plainview-Long Island
This Holiday Inn features an on-site restaurant, free Wi-Fi, and an outdoor pool. Downtown Manhattan is 30 miles away and Walt Whitman Mall is 6 miles from this non-smoking property.Guests can read a free morning newspaper with a beverage from the in-room coffee maker. Each room has a work desk. Satellite TV and movie options are also available in all rooms.The Holiday Inn Plainview-Long Island provides on-site dining at Bistro 46. There is also is a bar at this restaurant.Guests can enjoy the hotel’s gym and outdoor pool. A 24-hour front desk is also available.The Wineries of the North Fork are 10 miles from this Plainview Holiday Inn and the JFK International Airport is within 30 miles.
- Location was great for closeness to the family event we attended. Breakfast was good.
- Everything about the place was in great condition I really like it Ill recommend it to anyone who wants someone nice and peaceful to stay for couple night price was reasonable too
- The service at the front desk. I was staying there so I could attend my husbands funeral. Francisco and two other employees I did not get their names were very kind. Francisco assisted with breakfast vouchers for myself and my children and one lady assisted with late checkout, so we could have additional time to rest. I appreciated the hospitality.
- Easy to access off exit clean, bright, stylish. Bar and restaurant on location.
- The bar was very very good, and the food served there was also very good. Special shoutout to the bartender, who was excellent very attentive, helpful and friendly ! Breakfast was MUCH better than expected. The food was really good not the sameold, tired danish and makeityourself waffles.
Hilton Long Island/Huntington
In the Melville business district, in the heart of Long Island, this hotel in Huntington, New York offers on-site recreational activities and dining options. A complimentary van service is offered Monday through Friday within an 5 mi radius to the hotel.All guest rooms feature a flat-screen cable TV, work desk and tea/coffee making facilities.Hilton Long Island/Huntington features a seasonal outdoor pool and an indoor pool that is open all year. Guests can also take advantage of the fitness center, business center or the lit tennis court.The Atrium Bistro at the Hilton Long Island serves a casual breakfast every morning, and also serves American cuisine for lunch and dinner.Walt Whitman Shops is just 5 mi away.
- Food availability at night. Cleanliness of the room.
- Everything was great especially during covid 19.. I felt comfortable coming into the hotel
- Everything was Great!! Ursula Kevin were AMAZING My Mom was with me the shower didnt have a chair so Kevin came up helped move us to another room within 10 minutes They were very Helpful Pleasant I work in Retail these 2 are a Definite Asset to your Organization
- i liked the room size. it was perfect for the two of us.
- Property was very clean despite them doing painting of i think the doors. Grounds well kept and hotel itself was quite cleanly
Looking for: Best Hotels in Bethpage