Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Oklahoma City-Bethany
This Bethany hotel is 12 miles from downtown Oklahoma City and the National Cowboy and Western Heritage Museum. It features an indoor pool and spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.A daily breakfast buffet is served at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Oklahoma City-Bethany. It includes hot and cold dishes, as well as free coffee and juice.Free access to the hot tub and modern gym is provided to all guests at the Bethany Holiday Inn Express. Parking is also free on site.A cable TV and coffee maker are standard in every modern room at the Holiday Inn Express. All rooms include a work desk and air conditioning.Wiley Post Airport and Lake Overholser are both a 6-minute drive from the hotel. Lake Hefner Golf Course is 5.5 miles away.
- The room was clearly clean and sanitized, the staff was helpful and friendly, and we felt secure in our room.
- I was especially impressed with Keli, who was always available, with a smile!
- The bed was comfortable. The breakfast was excellent. Rooms were super clean. Front desk was very friendly.
- Breakfast Was Delicious Bed was sooooo ComfortableKids loved the Pool n Hot tub
- Great price, wonderful staff, didnt partake of the free breakfast but it looked plentiful and busy. We stayed here often when our son attended SNU from 20092013. It was great then and they have updated and appeared to doing more updates. Will gladly stay again in the future!
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Oklahoma City Airport
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Oklahoma City Airport is located in Bethany, 8 miles from Stinchcomb Wildlife Preserve. The property features an indoor pool, free WiFi throughout the property and a 24-hour front desk.A continental breakfast is available daily at the hotel.The nearest airport is Will Rogers World Airport, 6 miles from Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Ok.
- Guest laundry was in good condition. Not sure how the price of 1.75 compares to other places. The pool and hot tub were in good condition.
- Comfortable and spacious room with cozy bed. Good range of TV channels and shows. Accommodating staff. AC works amazingly.
- I LOVE IT AT THE MICROTEL INN AND SUITES IN OKLAHOMA CITY!!! ITS MY FAVORITE MOTEL AND I ALWAYS RECOMMEND THAT EVERYONE I KNOW WHO NEEDS A MOTEL ROOM TO GO THERE BECAUSE THE ROOMS ARE EQUIPPED WITH A REFRIGERATOR, MICROWAVE, COFFEE AND COFFEE POT, HAIR DRYER AND IRONS PLUS YOU GET A COMPLIMENTARY BREAKFAST AND INDOOR POOL, AND THEY ALWAYS MAKE ME FEEL AT HOME
- The staff was friendly and the facility was nice and clean. The beds were comfortable and there was a nice view of the area from the 3rd floor. Location was good as it was just off the interstate but not so close the noise kept you awake. Convenience stores and fast food very close. Overall, a very nice experience.
- As soon as wet walked in the staff was extremely helpful polite and courteous. Super clean and comfy definitely staying here again. They even helped me sing happy birthday for my daughter in the front lobby
The Biltmore Hotel Oklahoma
This Oklahoma City hotel offers a free shuttle to and from the Will Rogers World Airport. The hotel features an indoor heated pool, a gym and free WiFi.Guest rooms at The Biltmore Hotel Oklahoma include satellite TV. Every room also provides a coffee maker while a microwave and a refrigerator are available upon request.This pet-friendly Oklahoma Biltmore Hotel offers 2 outdoor pools and tennis courts. The Brandywine Room serves a hot buffet breakfast at surcharge. There are also 2 on-site clubs, Chisholms Country and Bombay Lounge, and various restaurants located within walking distance are available for lunch and dinner. The hotel also offers laundry facilities.Downtown Bricktown is 6.8 mi from The Biltmore Oklahoma. The Oklahoma Zoo is 12 mi away, and Interstate 44 is within a 5-minute drive.
- The staff was very pleasant. Checking in and out was painless. I plan on staying there again. Rooms are large and courtyard was nice to have an access door to.
- It is so large and has a beautiful courtyard and pool area wrapped in the buildings
- Comfortable roomsthe only thing Id that it is a non smoking facility.
- Staff was great very friendly and very comfortable I like the fact that my room had two doors one that went outside and the other went to the hallway it was convenient for me because I didnt have to worry about leaving my four yr old asleep in the room while I ran to the car because it was right there
- Great customer service.. The pool was open and clean, there is a store inside alone with a wine bar.
Ramada by Wyndham Oklahoma City Airport North
One of our best sellers in Oklahoma City! This hotel can arrange airport shuttle services to and from Will Roger World Airport, just 2.5 miles away. The pet-friendly hotel serves a daily hot breakfast and has rooms with free Wi-Fi.Each room offered at Ramada Oklahoma City Airport North is furnished with a microwave, refrigerator and cable TV. For added convenience a coffee maker, hairdryer and ironing facilities are provided.Guests of the Oklahoma City Ramada North can work out in the gym or swim in the seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel has a 24-hour front desk, laundry facilities and business center with fax/copy services. Snacks can be purchased at the RamadaMart market and free parking is available.The Oklahoma City Fairgrounds and downtown Oklahoma City are both an 11-minute drive from the Ramada. Willow Creek Golf and Country Club is 5.5 miles away.
- The location was great….a lot of food choices near by and Walmart is less than 20 minutes away.The staff was also very very friendly.
- Everything exactly what I expected. Safe, comfortable place to sleep for the night before heading to next roadtrip destination.
- The property is kept clean. The room was clean and in excellent condition. The pool looks clean but we didnt swim so Im not sure.
- They staff were all very friendly efficient. Very quiet comfortable. Room had a sitting area with small loveseat, coffee table, desk. They are definitely pet friendly here. My little dog didnt seem to bother anyone.
- The front desk staff was lovely. When she realized I was traveling alone, she told me she would put me in a room close to the front desk as it was staffed all night. Just a mom looking out for the safety of a solo female traveler. So sweet!
Wingate by Wyndham Oklahoma City Airport
One of our top picks in Oklahoma City. Free Wi-Fi and an indoor pool with a hot tub are featured at Wingate by Wyndham Oklahoma City Airport. The hotel offers a free airport shuttle to Will Rogers World Airport, 3.3 miles away.A flat-screen cable TV and a sitting area are provided in each room at Oklahoma City Airport Wingate by Wyndham. Complete with a microwave, the rooms also have a refrigerator and a coffee machine. Ironing facilities are also available.You can relax and rejuvenate in the hotel’s communal sauna. Free parking and luggage storage are available for your convenience.The hotel is a 10-minute drive from Chesapeake Energy Arena. Oklahoma City National Memorial & Museum is 7.5 miles away.
- The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable
- Room was clean. The bed was comfortable. Restaurants were within walking distance.
- The beds were comfortable. The hotel was easy to find. The breakfast was great. Two guys gave extra attention to the breakfast served. Restaurants close by.
- Very clean room and friendly staff. Could improve the bed and pillows a bit, other than that great !
- The room was nice and the kids loved the pool mom loved the hot tub
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Oklahoma City NW Expressway/Warr Acres
Located in Oklahoma City, this hotel is 3 miles from Lake Hefner Park where guests can sail, fish, and golf.While staying at the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Oklahoma City NW Expressway/Warr Acres, guest rooms provide a refrigerator and microwave. All rooms are also furnished with a coffee maker, work desk and ironing facilities.Warr Acres Fairfield Inn & Suites Oklahoma City includes an indoor pool and gym. A business center and laundry facilities are on-site for added convenience.Will Rogers World Airport is 14 miles from Oklahoma City Fairfield Inn & Suites Northwest Expressway. The Oklahoma City Zoo is 11 miles from the hotel.
- Breakfast wasnt good probably due to covid, location was good for me as I had family in the hospital.
- The bed was comfortable and the room was clean. I loved the fresh scent in the hallway.
- It was a good location. Clean, well lite, and accessible .
- The room was excellent comfy beds and spacious rooms even had a couch
- Location was perfect. Front desk was very friendly and helpful. Our room was very nice and very clean. We had to do some laundry and fell in love with the washer and dryer. I felt at home
Extended Stay America – Oklahoma City – Airport
One of our top picks in Oklahoma City. This Extended Stay America – Oklahoma City – Airport is located in Oklahoma City and especially designed for longer stays, with all rooms featuring a fully equipped kitchen. The hotel offers free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk.Every kitchen at Extended Stay America – Oklahoma City is equipped with a stovetop, microwave and a fridge. The hotel also provides guests with laundry,ironing facilities and upgraded bedding with extra pillows.Guests can enjoy a free grab-and-go breakfast at the property. Weekly housekeeping services are provided for free and daily provided for a fee.The property offers free onsite parking and free local phone calls. Attractions within close proximity to the hotel include the Frontier City, the White Water Bay and the Oklahoma Zoo.
- I couldnt have stayed anywhere else that made us feel like family and home. Thank you
- The way the rooms are designed and the safetiness of the motel itself
- Not so easy access to my room. Which is nice when you are a woman alone. Very quiet. Also, my room was a smoking room. It was just like home.
- Most of the staff are very kind thoughtful. My room was very comfortable. The a/c works great. The laundry facilities were very modern clean. Washers dryers were awesome.
- The bed was comfortable. Room was clean. Theres a full sized refrigerator. Price not ltoo bad.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Oklahoma City – Quail Springs, OK
One of our best sellers in Oklahoma City! Located in Oklahoma City and with End of the Trail reachable within 11 mi, Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Oklahoma City – Quail Springs, OK features express check-in and check-out, nonsmoking rooms, a fitness center, free WiFi throughout the property and a shared lounge. The property is around 12 mi from White Water Bay, 13 mi from Oklahoma City Zoo and 13 mi from State Museum of History. The accommodations offers a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage for guests.All rooms are fitted with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a microwave, a coffee machine, a shower, a hairdryer and a desk. At the hotel the rooms are fitted with a wardrobe and a private bathroom.Guests at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.The accommodations also provides a business center and guests can check the newspapers or use the fax machine and photocopier at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Oklahoma City – Quail Springs, OK.Oklahoma City National Memorial is 14 mi from the hotel, while Memorial Institute for the Prevention of Terrorism is 14 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Will Rogers World Airport, 18 mi from Country Inn & Suites by Radisson.
- Staff was wonderful! Very helpful and accommodating. Highly recommend.
- I love this hotel…Ive stayed here quite often and nothing changes…everyone is very nice…the accommodations are awesome.
- The room was very spacious and quiet. The quietest hotel Ive stayed in. The dcor was very nice as well. The free breakfast, even in the midst of COVID was the best of my trip.
- Very convenient to the hospital I needed to go to. Beds were very comfortable, bathroom was spacious and the staff was very friendly helpful.
- Nice and quiet. I had to work in my room for a week and had no issues with the room, Internet, or cable. Very comfortable. Safe. Great water pressure, hot shower. Breakfast was pretty good but needs a little more stocked early in week. Great on weekends though. All staff were super great. Good fridge and microwave. Nice looking.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Oklahoma City Northwest
Offering a daily hot breakfast daily and an on-site fitness center, this hotel located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, is only minutes from many area attractions including Frontier City amusement park.Each guestroom at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Oklahoma City Northwest is equipped with a flat-screen television and free wireless high-speed internet access. Before a day of sightseeing, relax and enjoy the in-room cable television.The Oklahoma National Memorial & Museum is within driving distance of the Oklahoma City Northwest Holiday Inn Express. Spend the day shopping at Quail Springs Mall or visit the Oklahoma City Zoo, also located a short drive away.
- They went out of their way during the COVID to provide prepackaged foods plus they even had glutenfree choices. Since I am gluten intolerant, I was absolutely thrilled! Id recommend this hotel to anyone!
- The pillows were amazingBreakfast was goodStaff were really friendly
- I LOVED that they allowed pets with a reasonable pet fee! I, also, really Liked the layout of my suite and the loved the huge bathroom and the shower was very cool. They also accommodated my request to be on the highest floor they had.
- Comfortable bed and shower had great pressure and got water.
- I have always enjoyed staying at Holiday Inn in the past. But I also enjoy getting more for my money especially during these times. I try to make it up to Okc at least once a month, and after staying at the NW location, I will definitely consider it as my 2nd choice.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Oklahoma City at Northwest Expressway, OK
One of our top picks in Oklahoma City. Located in Oklahoma City, 6 miles from End of the Trail, Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Oklahoma City at Northwest Expressway, OK has express check-in and check-out and free WiFi throughout the property. This 3-star hotel offers an ATM and luggage storage space. The hotel has an outdoor swimming pool, fitness center and a 24-hour front desk.The rooms comes with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a microwave, a coffee machine, a shower, a hairdryer and a desk. Rooms come complete with a private bathroom equipped with a bath and free toiletries, while some accommodations at the hotel also feature a seating area. All rooms have a closet.Full English/Irish and American breakfast options are available each morning at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson.A business center and vending machines with drinks and snacks are available on site at the accommodation.White Water Bay is 6 miles from Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Oklahoma City at Northwest Expressway, OK, while Oklahoma City National Memorial is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Will Rogers World Airport, 12 miles from the hotel.
- We are going through Covid so no breakfast. The rooms were extremely comfortable and the desk clerk made it very easy for my elderly mother to get to the room. I so appreciated that.
- The gentleman working the front desk was so friendly! Room was clean and comfortable.
- I would not enjoy the breakfast that they are offering I usually never do unless it is a cooked meal donuts and coffee can be had everywhere. Hotels really should do more for breakfast.
- Convenient location, clean room, comfortable bed, nice hot breakfast with a lot of choices
- I really enjoyed my stay! Everything worked, the staff was very friendly, and a super comfortable bed! 10/10 would recommend
Looking for: Best Hotels in Bethany