Hospederia de Loarre
Nestled in the Aragonese countryside in the center of the charming village of Loarre, lies this elegant hotel with free Wi-Fi and a lovely bar-restaurant.The Hotel Loarre was once a 16th-century palace which has now been beautifully converted into a boutique hotel. Enjoy modern interiors which have touches of the classic and the traditional. Bedrooms are decorated with antique, wooden furniture and communal areas enjoy a sleek, contemporary look.Enjoying a tranquil setting in the Huesca region, the Hotel Loarre is a marvelous choice if you wish to escape to the country and love the great outdoors. Explore the surroundings with a walking or cycling expedition. You can take to the water with some rafting or canoing. Alternatively, enjoy some history and culture with a visit to the Castillo de Loarre or the Mallos de Riglos and Monasterio San juan de la Peña.
- the place is fantastic. the Loarre Castle ist a must to be visited.
- This is a 500 year old building which has been thoughtfully updated to modern standards. Never expected such a memorable experience in such an out of way location.
- Excellent place. The staff were extremely accommodating, considering the circumstances.
- Spacious character building . Pretty room , good beds , very nice breakfast , attentive staff.
- Bit special this place. Not an obvious find we we’re driving en route from Barcelona to France and basically stopped for the night at the last minute.This is not tourist Spain it’s quiet, overlooks village square amazing value for money. Food and drink you have to take it as it comes but we loved it.
Hotel Villa Virginia
Hotel Villa Virginia offers free access to its indoor swimming pool, fitness center and spa. This characteristic Aragonese-style building is in the town of Sabiñánigo, 19 mi from Panticosa Ski Resort. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free public parking is available on site.Air-conditioned rooms at the hotel are comfortable and heated. They all have welcome chocolates, a mini-bar with free water, flat-screen TV, and a safe. Some rooms have sloping ceilings.The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or shower, and hairdryer.Villa Virginia has a restaurant and a bar. The hotel’s wellness center offers a sauna, steam bath and hot tub. Guests have free access to the spa. Massages and treatments are available for a surcharge.The hotel is just 11 mi from Jaca and 22 mi from Formigal. Free public parking is available on site. The hotel also has a tour desk and ski storage.
- The spa and pool facilities were excellent. The staff were really nice and helpful. Breakfast and dinner were great and a good value for price.
- Excellent swimming pool. Receptionists spoke very good English and were very helpful.
- Excellent recreation facilities . They have an awesome poll . Breakfast exceeded our expectations
- The hotel and leisure centre were both very clean. Room was quiet and comfortable. Excellent range of food for breakfast.
- The whole ambience was very good, and staff helpful and efficient
Hotel Sancho Abarca
Rooms at Sancho Abarca offer free Wi-Fi, king-size beds with pillow menu, a wireless keyboard for computers and plasma-screen TV. The hotel offers massage services, a spa and fitness center.Hotel Sancho Abarca is located in the historic center of Huesca, 350 feet from the Cathedral and Town Hall.The air-conditioned rooms at the Sancho Abarca come with tea/coffee facilities. A hairdryer, hair straightener and amenities are provided in the bathroom.The hotel has a restaurant and a large underground wine cellar. The on-site shop sells characteristic products from the Aragon region.The Sancho Abarca’s spa is available for an extra charge and offers a hot tub, Turkish bath, massage room and sauna.The hotel features modern automation technology, and all of the elevators come with flat-screen TVs with useful information.
- great hotel, great location. Super helpful staff. highly recommend.
- Location is just on old town limit, so close to tourist places. Public parking right under the hotel. Breakfast is good.
- A true luxury hotel, right in the center of beautiful Huesca! Short walk to the sites of historical interest, other direction was all the shopping.
- This was a great stop. The parking was a major plus as parking can be difficult. The staff spoke English and helped us to coordinate activities. The beds were comfortable. Since we were there during the festival, they provided us with green scarfs so we could blend in with the activities. It was fun. A great place to stay in a great town.
- Friendly and professional Staff. Jose A , brilliant, efficient , professional, well done! 10/10.
Hotel Pedro I De Aragon
This hotel in the center of Huesca features a restaurant and elegant rooms. It is just 150 feet from the city’s municipal park and 500 feet from the cathedral.Hotel Pedro I De Aragon’s air-conditioned rooms have a balcony overlooking the street and the nearby park. The private bathroom includes free toiletries and a hairdryer. Free Wi-Fi is available.The hotel restaurant serves characteristic regional food. There is a bar and a terrace, and room service is also available.Staff at the hotel can help organize outdoor activities and excursions in the surrounding area. The Pyrenees Mountains and Cañones de Guara Park can be reached in an hour by car.The hotel has a 24-hour reception desk and provides a laundry service.
- The hotel was very well situated, modern, and comfortable. They really took COVID19 precautions seriously — the front desk even wiped down our passports with disinfectant. The room was large, the beds were very comfortable, and the bathroom was very spacious.
- Good Location, we have a room with terrace and views to the Cathedral
- Perfect for Motorway we had our dog with us and the big park right across the road was perfect and a little bar in the park was handy. The hotel is mega Covid safe even at breakfast you had a tray of food nobody could have touched and ample in its quantity. I say this is a first class hotel with first class staff.
I find hotels in Spain to be great value and always new and clean. This was no exception. My wife and I stayed for one night.
The swimming pool is small.
- Good value for money, the staff was friendly and supportive.
Hotel Posada De La Luna
Hotel Posada De La Luna is built around part of Huesca’s historic city wall. Each modern room offers free Wi-Fi access, a hydromassage shower and private balcony.Posada De La Luna is a small design hotel, inspired by the movement of the moon and planets. It features elegant, air-conditioned rooms with wooden floors and soft lighting.The Posada includes a library and a breakfast room, as well as a reception and tour desk. This can provide information about Huesca and the Aragon region.Posada La Luna is 1,950 feet from the Monastery of San Pedro El Viejo. Huesca Cathedral is also within a short walk.
- Very calm relaxed town and safe at all times of the night.
- Staff exceedingly friendly and helpful, obtaining taxis for us and helping unload car as my partner is handicapped. Cannot praise them enough.
- Good location ,5 minute walk to town centre. On street parking available outside the hotel
- Easy to find and friendly and helpful staff and good value for money
- Room was clean. Bed very comfortable. Shower very great. Breakfast was nice. Receptionist very helpful.
Abba Huesca is 650 feet from Huesca’s AVE Train Station and 1,650 feet from Huesca Congress Center. This modern design hotel has a free gym, gardens and a seasonal outdoor pool.Each air-conditioned room at the Abba Huesca features flat-screen satellite TV, a safe and mini-bar. There is a trouser press, and the private bathroom comes with a hairdryer.Wi-Fi is free.In the hotel’s Abba Mía Restaurant, which specializes in seasonal Aragonese cuisine made with fresh market produce, you will find a variety of imaginative dishes. Room service and packed lunches are available. There is a bar, a spacious lounge and a business corner.The city center and Huesca Cathedral are a 10-minute walk from Hotel Abba Huesca. The hotel’s tour desk can provide more information about the region. Nearby attractions include the Somontano wine-making region and the Sierra de Guara Nature Reserve.
- Always great, no noise from other rooms or from outside and feeling of luxury all around.
Great Hotel and very nice.
Cafeteria is nice and has nice stuff
- Location. Easy to get to and get out of. Place was spotless. Staff were meticulous and professional. Parking underground for the motorbike.
- Room a very good size, bathroom excellent and the bed were very comfortable.
Large selection plenty of space helpful friendly waitress in room
Plenty to eat and all tasteful
El Capricho de Arguis
El Capricho de Arguis is offering accommodations in Arguis. There is a terrace and guests can make use of free WiFi and free private parking.At the hotel, the rooms are equipped with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. All guest rooms feature a wardrobe.El Capricho de Arguis offers a hot tub. The area is popular for hiking and skiing, and ski equipment hire is available at the accommodations.Huesca is 13 mi from El Capricho de Arguis, while Sabiñánigo is 28 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 65 mi from the hotel.
- Modern, stylish hotel. Really nice, new facilities. The staff was very hospitable and friendly.
- Very good and clean hotel. The staff is amazing, friendly and helpful.
- The owners made us feel very welcome and comfortable. Best stay of our holiday! The room was excellent, so was the bathroom! Beautiful view over the lake from the balcony.
- Great service, super nice host, and delicious dinner at an excellent price.
- It was a modern hotel with beautifully decorated rooms. The staff were very nice and the food was good. It suited our travelling plans visiting friends in Spain.
Hostal El Cobertizo
Hostal El Cobertizo has a restaurant, bar, a shared lounge and garden in Plasencia del Monte. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a playground. The property has a concierge service and free WiFi throughout the property.At the hotel, the rooms include a desk. Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hairdryer, the rooms at Hostal El Cobertizo have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and some rooms contain a seating area. All rooms have a closet.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.Hostal El Cobertizo has a sun terrace.Huesca is 11 miles from the hotel. The nearest airport is Zaragoza, 63 miles from Hostal El Cobertizo, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Good location for exploring the local area. 10 miles from Huesca but close to a fabulous gorge for white water rafting. Amazing castle built into the rocks and a municiple pool close by.
- helpful staff and a lovely large bedroom and comfy bed.Meal in the restaurant very good but pricey.breakfast limited and again overpriced.
- Good room, very comfortable bed, clean and friendly staff.
- We liked the fact that the owners/staff were able to accommodate us despite having to amend our dates 3 times. We had broken down in Chatellerault, France and couldn’t make that leg of our journey for a few days. Since we last stayed, the refurbishment had been finished (we believe) and the Hotel looks stunning. Room spacious and clean as before. We will return.
- We had a great time – spacious room – Very nice evening meal. In a small village, pleasant evening walk. Would isit again if in area. Many Thanks!
La Borda de Pastores
Offering a restaurant, La Borda de Pastores is located in Sabiñánigo, 1.6 mi from Gallego River. It offers accommodations with free WiFi and heating.There is a full a kitchenette with kitchenware. The private bathrooms include a hairdryer and free toiletries. Extras include a barbecue, an outdoor seating area and bed linen.At La Borda de Pastores you will find a 24-hour front desk and a garden. Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities and a shared lounge. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including skiing, cycling and hiking. The property offers free parking.
- The fact that is is an old stone building in the countryside
- Teresa and Vicente are great hosts. The museum and tour of the sheep farm is a must!
- Excelente ,los dueños son muy cercanos y nos trataron muy bien,de lo mejor de los sitios que me he alojado en otros momentos,su comida sus vistas todo estupendo
El entorno del alojamiento es alucinante. Inmersión rural 100%. Perfecto para desconectar. Tiene una zona de alojamiento rural con todas las comodidades y otra zona de granja con ovejas. Nos prepararon una cena típica con migas y ternasco a muy buen precio y nos enseñaron todo el complejo y el museo sobre pastoreo que han montado. Lo recomendaremos a todos los que nos pregunten por alojamiento en la zona.
Hay que tener en cuenta que, puesto que es un recinto con granja, para llegar hay que coger un camino de tierra desde la carretera. Es una buena oportunidad para avistar muchos animales, especialmente de noche.
Servicio y trato inmejorable por parte de los propietarios.
Maravilloso entorno natural.
Aparthotel Sercotel Huesca
Aparthotel Sercotel Huesca is located next to the Train and Bus Station in Huesca, in northern Aragón. It offers free Wi-Fi and air-conditioned rooms with satellite TV and a hairdryer.All rooms at the Aparthotel Sercotel Huesca are equipped with central heating and feature parquet floors. There is also fully-equipped kitchen which can be used for a surcharge.Huesca’s Gothic Cathedral is located a 10-minute walk from the hotel. The old town also contains the city’s bullring, 15 minutes’ walk away.
- Apartments include a kitchen for an additional charge. I did not see this information available on the booking site. The 2 bedroom units also has a sofa bed. This was also not listed on the site. I rented 2 apartments when I could have made due with just one if this information was available on the site.
- La atención, el apartamento, la limpieza, la ubicación y el precio.
Se encuentra bien comunicado con el centro.
Nos permitieron dejar las maletas en consigna el siguiente día durante la mañana que visitamos la ciudad.
- Las habitaciones, el aislamiento y la tranquilidad
- Todo el apartamento super grande al viajar con una bebé nos abrieron la cocina para lo q necesitáramos super limpio el personal inmejorable todo muy bien
Looking for: Best Hotels in Belsué