|1||Hotel Balneario Fuencaliente||9.8||BOOKING.COM|
|2||Hotel Peña Escrita||9.7||BOOKING.COM|
|3||Hotel Sierra Madrona||9.5||BOOKING.COM|
Hotel Balneario Fuencaliente
Hotel Balneario Fuencaliente in Fuencaliente has 2-star accommodations with a restaurant and a bar. This 2-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi.Andújar is 29 miles from the hotel, while Puertollano is 22 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Peña Escrita
Hotel Peña Escrita is located in Fuencaliente, in Valle de Alcudia y Sierra Madrona Nature Reserve. The hotel has an à la carte restaurant and offers free Wi-Fi throughout.Air-conditioned rooms feature a flat-screen TV, telephone and a private bathroom with hairdryer.The hotel has a communal lounge with sofas and TV. Meeting and banquet facilities are also available.Fuencaliente’s Thermal Baths are located opposite the hotel. Hiking and hunting can be practiced in the surrounding area.Puertollano is 40 minutes’ drive of the hotel and Córdoba Airport is 49 mi away
No reviews yet.
Hotel Sierra Madrona
Featuring a terrace and an outdoor pool, Hotel Sierra Madrona offers country-style accommodations just 1.2 mi from Fuencaliente. With a garden, the property organizes excursions and cooking courses.With mountain views, the air-conditioned rooms include free Wi-Fi and a TV. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries.There is a bar and a restaurant serving local cuisine.Hotel Sierra Madrona is 6.2 mi from Sierra de Andujar Natural Park, while Ciudad Real is a 1-hour drive away.
- This was a beautiful little place with a warm and sweet owner! Great property and delicious dinner! We will definitely be back!
- All good here – good comms before we arrived, helpful, friendly owner, a clean, well appointed room. Secure parking available for free. Dinner in the restaurant was excellent – all local fare and very reasonably priced. Overall excellent – many thanks for an easy, enjoyable stay.
- Fantastic and bizarre hotel. Very unusual but brilliant. I loved it and the owner is very helpful and kind. Food was excellent and the gardens amazing. Highly recommended!
- I absolutely loved this place. Antonio was such a lovely person as well as an excellent chef. I would go back to this beautiful area again just to stay here.
- Location, design of the hotel, decorations, very warm with wood burning fires in the reception and the breakfast room. The food was very very good and well presented.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Azuel