|1||Hotel Rural Romero Torres||9.5||BOOKING.COM|
|2||Hotel Rural Finca La Herencia||9.5||BOOKING.COM|
|3||Hotel El Comendador||9.1||BOOKING.COM|
Hotel Rural Romero Torres
This rural hotel is located on the N-432 national road, just 2,650 feet from Fuente Obejuna. It features an outdoor swimming pool, 24–hour reception desk and free Wi-Fi.All rooms at Hotel Rural Romero Torres are individually styled. They feature air conditioning, heating and a flat-screen TV. Each has a private bathroom including a hairdryer.The restaurant at Romero Torres hotel is open every day and serves regional food, including grilled meats, seafood from Huelva and shellfish from Galicia’s Rías Baixas. There is also a bar, garden-terrace and a vegetable garden.Staff are happy to provide information on activities in the surrounding area. Córdoba is about 56 mi away.
- Position and peacefulness. Good view of the town nearby. Good breakfast.
- Authentic Spanish hotel. A lovely member of staff spoke a little English and helped us with our Spanish. The view from our room was wonderful.
- Comfortable beds. Great restaurant, easy parking outside. Good value.
- Really rural, locals in the bar. Breakfast at 6 a place for workers and locals very Spanish little English spoken.
- For a small supplement we had a suite, huge room and bed with large balcony overlooking the pool and farmland. The shower was awesome! Evening meek very good.
Hotel Rural Finca La Herencia
Hotel Rural Finca La Herencia is set in gardens outside the village of Guadalcanal, within Sierra Norte de Sevilla Nature Reserve. It offers an outdoor pool, and charming rooms and apartments with free Wi-Fi.The estate features a farm and the property grows its own organic produce. All accommodations at Hotel Rural Finca La Herencia has striking, original design including exposed stone walls and beamed ceilings. All accommodations has air conditioning, heating and a private bathroom.You can enjoy great mountain views from the terrace, and a space for outdoor cooking with a barbecue. Breakfast including local products is available upon request.The surrounding area is ideal for hiking, horse riding, cycling and fishing. The area has a Starlight Certification, and the property offers a telescope and an area for star gazing.The center of Guadalcanal is 5 minutes’ walk from La Herencia. Cazalla de la Sierra is 30 minutes’ drive away.
The place is the best to getaway from hustle bustle of the city.
Yolanda & Rafeal are truly great hosts and it is amazing that they leave no stone unturned to delight ….we are definitely going back !!
- Rafael and Yolanda did all they could to welcome us and make us feel at home. Yolanda made three dinners, one on short notice that were all excellent and authentically de España. Rafael helped with every need, car repair, horseback riding – an amazing horseman – and arranging local tours, meeting local people, really beyond expectation. Great place for families looking to get out in the country with all the comfort a small resort. Will certainly return.
- Rafael and Yolanda went out of their way to make us feel welcome and to ensure that we enjoyed our stay. Rafael surprised us by welcoming us at the train station right when we arrived. We highly recommend eating breakfast and dinner at the farm because the food was some of the best we’ve had on our trip through Portugal and Spain! The town and surrounding area is beautiful too – be sure to get churros from the small stand in town (Rafael can tell you where to go). We loved our stay!
- We loved our stay here.The hosts were amazing – super warm and welcoming, going out of their way to ensure you have what you need and are having a good stay. We had dinner there one night and it was off the charts good – one of the best meals of our holiday. Highly recommend.
- We had a very relaxed and comfortable stay. We received a very friendly welcome and were well looked after. The rooms were warm (important in November), very comfortable and beautifully appointed. There was a warm, comfortable indoor lounge and dining room with log burning stove . The food was good. The grounds and swimming pool looked lovely but the cold wet weather kept us round the cosy stove. We would certainly visit again.
- The place is the best to getaway from hustle bustle of the city.
Hotel El Comendador
Hotel El Comendador features a restaurant, bar, a shared lounge and garden in Fuente Obejuna. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a sun terrace. The property provides a tour desk and free WiFi throughout the property.At the hotel, each room comes with a closet. Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet and free toiletries, guest rooms at Hotel El Comendador have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and selected rooms are equipped with a balcony.
No reviews yet.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Azuaga