Petra Moon Hotel
Just 300 feet from the entrance gate to Petra, this hotel features spacious rooms with flat-screen TVs. It also has a roof garden with a seasonal outdoor pool.The soundproof rooms and suites at Petra Moon come with satellite channels, a DVD player and extra-long beds. Each has air conditioning and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast in the restaurant. Local and international meals are available for lunch and dinner. There is also a grocery store and a vending machine with drinks.Car rentals can be arranged by the staff at Petra Moon. Horseback riding and hiking trails are available to all guests.The hotel is only 300 feet from Jett bus station. Aqaba Airport is 100 miles away. A shuttle to Aqaba, Amman, and Aqaba Airport can be arranged by Petra Moon’s staff.
- The breakfast was fantastic and the staff were SO kind and helpful.
- Great location. Amazing breakfast buffet included. Great dinner buffet for a reasonable charge of 12 jd. We would for sure stay again!
- Good ambience. Good room. Warm people. Great location. Good service. Value for money. Definitely recommended.
- Great location 3 min walk to Petra Entrance. Excellent breakfast buffet
- Perfect location for visiting Petra. Maybe a five minute walk from the hotel to the entrance gate, which is huge at the end of the day when you are exhausted from all the walking. Clean facilities, spacious bathroom, great breakfast. Having 3 separate beds was fantastic. Room service staff were exceptional. Overall this is a great base for exploring Petra.
Petra Marriott Hotel
One of our top picks in Wadi Musa.Featuring an outdoor pool and a restaurant, the Marriott Petra Hotel is in Wadi Musa. Free Wi-Fi access is available in public areas.The rooms here have a flat-screen TV, air conditioning and a minibar. Featuring a shower, the private bathrooms also include a hairdryer and a bathrobe. Some rooms have a mountain view. Extra facilities include a sitting area and cable channels.At the Marriott Petra Hotel, there is both a buffet and a sit-down restaurant. The property also includes meeting facilities, luggage storage and shops on site.The hotel is 2.2 miles from Petra, just over 1 miles from Obelisk Tomb and 1.5 miles from the College of Archaeology, Tourism and Hotel Management.
The staff are so kind and welcoming
They offer help without asking them
The service is extraordinary
- Everything was great, from the facility to the staff. My children cried when we ended our stay and we wish we would of stayed longer!!!
- Stuff but extremely friendly and efficient. Checking experience was very good. Our room was upgraded without even asking. The room itself was very comfortable and we had connecting rooms which was great. The view from the hotel is excellent with sunset over Petra that was amazing. The front desk also organized our Petra tour with a guideUsing the back entrance. That cost a bit but it’s worth it. They also arrange a late check out because the Petra tour took time. Overall an excellent experience and I would recommend this hotel highly.
- My daughter has Celiac disease and the staff went above and beyond to accommodate her dietary needs, including changing the oil in the fryer so she could have french fries and having the chef purchase gluten free pasta for her dinner. Traveling and staying at hotels is often stressful for her because we often don’t know if there will be anything for her to eat and the Petra Marriott ensured that she had a wonderful experience.
- Every thing is amazing and wonderful actually i love stay here so next time i will come here just for vacation not working to enjoy it more
- The staff are so kind and welcoming
Petra Guest House Hotel
Petra Guest House Hotel is located at the entrance of ancient Petra. It offers air-conditioned rooms that overlook Wadi Musa’s mountains.All of the rooms have traditional furnishings. Each offers an private bathroom with bathroom amenities, satellite TV and a mini-bar. Room service is available 24 hours a day.The restaurant serves daily breakfast. The Cave Bar, set in a restored 1st century Nabatean house, features Arabic and European specialties in an al fresco setting. The bar also serves cocktails each evening. Guests receive a discount when dining at the restaurant.Guests can relax on Petra Guest House Hotel’s outdoor terrace or walk in the landscaped gardens. Hotel reception can arrange car rental and is available 24/7. Laundry and ironing services are available at the hotel.Aqaba King Hussein International Airport is 78 mi away. Guests can reach Amman Airport with a 3 hours’ drive.
- Best place to stay in Petra. The staff is lovely, especially Khaled who helped us with everything. The location is absolutely perfect…right at the entrance of Petra. Rooms are large and comfortable, and the Cave Bar is an awesome experience. HIGHLY recommend this hotel for your stay in Petra.
- Fantastic location! Just a few steps from the Petra Visitors Centre. Beautiful views from the rooms. Clean and well maintained rooms. Very pleasant and friendly staff.
- Breakfast was varied and plentiful. Our room was large and comfortable. Nice views of Wadi Mousa And, the location of the hotel couldn’t have been better. Just head out and around the corner and you are entering Petra itself.
- The breakfast buffet was fantastic! We were a little early the first day because we wanted to get started hiking and the guy in charge was not so warm and fuzzy about informing us we were too early. Everyone else was great! Location was incredible. Room was fantastic! We were celebrating our 20th Anniversary and they made it extra special with a fruit plate and upgraded room. 🙂 Thank you! Loved it so much we plan to return.
- After a long drive south from Amman Airport (via Mount Nebo, and Al Karak Castle) we were extremely happy to get to the hotel to rest up for tackling Petra the next day – and were instantly glad we had booked with the PGHH. Not only did we get a free room upgrade to one of the larger villa suites – but were warmly greeted, roomed, showered and fed and watered (well beered!) all within an hour of arriving. This level of comfort is priceless and to be honest – set the tone for our Petra visit the next day also (which was mind blowing). In case you didn’t know already – the Hotel is about 20 metres from the front gate for visiting Petra. Oh and the breakfast is amazing! *PS – Try the Petra Beer sold at the Cave Bar …
Sharah Mountains Hotel
Sharah Mountains Hotel is a 3 star hotel located just a 15-minute walk from the gate of the Petra Ruins. It offers air-conditioned rooms, free Wi-Fi in all areas and room service. Wadi Mousa’s shopping venues, restaurants and cafes are a short walk away.Fitted with modern interiors, rooms at Shara Mountains Hotel feature bright linens and whitewashed walls. They include a flat-screen TV and heating. Private bathrooms include free toiletries and hairdryers.Daily international breakfast is served in Sharah Hotel’s restaurant. The hotel can arrange guided tours. Guests also have access to the nearby swimming pool and Turkish bath at a reduced price.Wadi Mousa city center is nearby. Dana Nature Reserve is a 30 minutes’ drive from Sharah Mountains Hotel.
- We loved the breakfast and how nice the staff was to us. Shuttle service from/to Petra extremely efficient. Great dinner there and very nice dining room manager
- Staff was incredible, organized free shuttles for us every day to and from the hotel to the Petra Visitors Center, the room was clean, and breakfast was great. Traditional Bedouin dinner at the hotel was incredible and delicious. This was my third time in Petra, second time at this hotel, and I would absolutely come again.
The owner and the staff are great and we had good conversation with them.
The location is in the middle of Wadi musa and it is easy to go to anywhere in the town.
- Location is perfect, staff is helpfull, breakfast was very good.
- It was clean, the room looked like in the pictures
Petra Palace Hotel
One of our top picks in Wadi Musa.Petra Palace Hotel is located near the entrance of Petra. It features 2 outdoor swimming pools with terrace. The hotel has a steam bath where sauna and massage services are offered. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.The rooms have a warm décor and overlook either Petra mountains or the pool. They feature a sitting area with a satellite TV and a minibar. The bathroom has a shower and has free toiletries.Petra Palace Hotel’s restaurant is on the first floor, overlooking the pool. It serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner buffets.
- Location, location, and location This hotel is right by visitor center
- Great location just outside Petra, excellent wifi, good breakfast and dinner buffet.
- They have a nice swimming pool, clean rooms and a great breakfast.
- excellent location, left our car parked in front during our two night stay, and next morning walked 5 minutes to Petra entrance.
very close to the Petra entrance just 5 min walk Large rooms as typical for the area Clean and simple Clean and simple
The food was also good with a lot of variety and different things on both nights .
Al Anbat Hotel & Restaurant
Al Anbat Hotel and Restaurant is 3 star hotel located on the main street of Wadi Musa, on the hilltop overlooking the Petra mountain range. Free shuttle service is offered to and from the Visitor’s Center and the hotel.Each private room has modern furnishings, a LCD TV, an air-conditioning unit, a mini-fridge, western facilities and complimentary toiletries. Every room offers free WiFi.Guests can enjoy the outdoor swimming pool. Turkish Bath can be enjoyed at an extra cost with service that include, steam room, Jacuzzi, and massages.Other facilities on site include the coffee shop, souvenir shop, and supermarket.Transfers can be arranged through the hotel at an extra cost. Additional services like tours, guides, and arrangements for continued travel after checking out of our hotel can also be arranged through the hotel. Free parking is available in front of the hotel for guests.
- Really good restaurant, with a lot of options at the dinner and breakfast.
- Location was great, I left the car at the hotel and didn’t move it for 2 days, we got around with the hotel transfer. The view was spectacular. the room was warm and very large.
- The breakfast was a delicious spread of traditional Jordanian dishes including tons of yogurt. Our rooms were great — king size beds that were very comfortable, much needed after a 20 mile day in Petra! One of the bathrooms smelled a bit mil-dewey, but on the whole the rooms were very clean. The balcony views were quite amazing from our rooms!
- Easy parking, restaurant indoors, for when we felt exhausted.
You are up in the mountains, so the view is fabulous and the air is very refreshing (which is important if you visit Petra from the warmer regions of the Dead Sea or Aqaba)
2. The owner Hussam is a great guy. He will try to help you with everything, and won’t ask anything in return.
3. The place is great and very comfortable. You can have some snacks free of charge at the kitchen. The hotel management is ready to arrange the dinner/lunch delivery to your room.
Petra Gate Hotel
This hotel offers a covered roof terrace and rooms with private facilities. The accommodations offers a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi.With free Wi-Fi, all rooms at Petra Gate Hotel feature a fan and heating. Each private bathroom is equipped with a shower.Guests can enjoy their morning breakfast on the terrace, and relax afterwards by smoking some traditional water pipe. The restaurant serves local dishes and an open buffet.The 24-hour reception staff at Petra Gate will provide guests with a complimentary cup of tea upon arrival. They can also store luggage and recommend bus transportation to Wadi Rum and Amman.
Hands down and full commendations to Leah and to the rest of the staff. Leah knows Petra very well from the best food, tourist spots information onto transportation details. She has quite a wide range of connections of which makes it easier for her guests to maneuver around the area all the way to Wadi Rum, Aqaba or to the far north.
They also have a cozy rooftop lounge where you can witness an amazing panoramic view of Wadi Musa. It provides an excellent site for sunsets and sunrise.
Fantastic location, value for the money and helpful staff.
- Really friendly staff, eager to help with anything and happy to chat. Nice room and very good value!
The staff, the location and the roof! 🙂
The value is pretty good as well!
- Friendly, helpful staff. Clean room, comfortable bed, private shower and bathroom was nice. View was nice.
- The staff is super friendly and helpful. The location was good, close to the restaurants, not far from Petra visitor centre. They have tours to Wadi Rum for an excellent price – really worth to consider.
- Hands down and full commendations to Leah and to the rest of the staff. Leah knows Petra very well from the best food, tourist spots information onto transportation details. She has quite a wide range of connections of which makes it easier for her guests to maneuver around the area all the way to Wadi Rum, Aqaba or to the far north.
Anbat Midtown Hotel
One of our top picks in Wadi Musa.This newly renovated hotel in Wadi Musa provides a free shuttle to Petra Gate and its visitor’s center, 0.6 mi away. It also offers a sun terrace, 24-hour room service and free Wi-Fi access.All air-conditioned/heated rooms at Al Anbat Midtown 2 come with satellite TV and a mini-bar. Each private bathroom is stocked with a shower, bath towels, hairdryer and complimentary toiletries.Breakfast , lunch and dinner is available daily in the small restaurant of Al Anbat Midtown Hotel. A number of supermarkets, cafés and eateries are located within the hotel’s direct surroundings. Guests can enjoy some fresh air at the roof top.Queen Alia International is 145 mi away, while Dead sea is 96 mi away. Aqaba Airport and the aqaba border crossing is is 78 mi away from the hotel. Free street parking is in front of the property. Transportation is available upon request to/from any location in Jordan at an added charge.
- Great hotel, very nice staff. The room was very clean. There is air conditioning and hot water. The breakfast was delicious! The hotel is located near center and near restaurants, supermarket etc. I will come me back! 🙂
- Good price and quality ratio. Tasty breakfast. Nice city view from dining room
- The staff was super kind, the rooms comfortable and very clean, the breakfast was very tasty and generous! ☺️ Ah, the shower, such a good water pressure and hot, and the powerful hair dryer! Perfect after the hard day in Petra!
– free transfer service to and from Petra
– very nice stuff
– great view from the restaurant at level 5, were they serve breakfast
– near exchange service, restaurants, local shops (2-3 min by walking)
- His cousins hotel was nice since we did not stay here cant say but would have liked the location
Located 2.6 miles from Petra, Horizon offers a garden, a terrace and air-conditioned accommodations with a patio and free WiFi.Each unit is fully fitted with a washing machine, a satellite flat-screen TV, a sofa and closet, as well as a fireplace. There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with hot tub and free toiletries.Guests at the condo hotel can enjoy a continental breakfast.Petra Visitor Center is 2.6 miles from Horizon, while Al Khazneh The Treasury is 6 miles from the property.
- Mousa is a very friendly and helpfull host! Him and his lovely family made us feel at home. They prepared a homemade dinner, wich was delicious!
- Very warm welcome and superb view from the terrase. It’s a very good option for comfy stay in Wadi Musa.
- Nice apartment (in the second floor) in the nice house. There is a terrace on the roof with the view to the city. Very kind family (owners) especially their young daughter.
- We can really recommend Horizon. The room with private bathroom with hot water was very clean and well equipped. It has separated, private entrance. The Owner with his Family are very hospitable, nice and helpful. We ate delicious traditional dinner in their place. The guesthouse is located on the hill and it has a beautiful view to the whole Wadi Musa.
- Very nice family. A room with a separate entrance, at 5 mins by car from the center. Nice views from the balcony.
Petra Plaza Hotel
One of our best sellers in Wadi Musa! Located in Wadi Musa, a 16-minute walk from Petra, Petra Plaza Hotel provides accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, a shared lounge and a garden. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The property has a 24-hour front desk, room service and currency exchange for guests.All guest rooms features air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a fridge, an electric tea pot, a bidet, a hairdryer and a desk. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with free toiletries, while some units at the hotel also have a seating area. The rooms feature a closet.Petra Plaza Hotel offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Popular points of interest near the accommodation include Petra Visitor Center, College of Archaeology, Tourism and Hotel Management. And Obelisk Tomb.
- Great stay . Small hotel but excellent features . Comfortable and sparkling clean. Great location . Very friendly staff .
Due to preventive COVID measures , breakfast was nicely wrapped up and served to our table with very nice selection of cheese, jam , bread, spreads , vegetables and fruits… juice and coffee were nice as well . Location of the hotel is great too..
Would surly stay again
- Staff was very kind and helpful. Great location with many options for restaurants. Clean and comfortable. One of the beat stays I’ve had in any hotel around the world. Highly recommend!
- Everything!! But #1 would be the amazingly friendly and helpful staff!
- The staff is very friendly and helpful and the room was very clean . The hotel location is also very good.
Looking for: Best Hotels in ‘Ayn Amūn