Parador de Ayamonte
The Parador de Ayamonte enjoys superb views of the river Guadiana and the Algarve. It has a seasonal swimming pool and a restaurant.Rooms have views over the river, the garden or the swimming pool. All are spacious and have air conditioning. The large windows let in plenty of light. WiFi is available throughout the hotel.Outside you can sunbathe on the terrace or swim in the pool. The Parador also has large gardens to explore.The hotel’s restaurant serves regional dishes made with seasonal produce, as well as tapas and daily menus. Specialties include fresh seafood from the Huelva coast and ham from nearby Jabugo.The Ayamonte Parador is close to Portugal’s Algarve coastline, as well as the beaches of Isla Canela and Punta del Moral. There are 3 golf courses within 3.1 mi of the hotel.
- The room was huge, we had a view of the river and over to Portugal. Had dinner in the hotel, and it was excellent. Would recommend to anyone traveling from Spain to Portugal.
- Well located just off of the highway. Spacious rooms. Nice views to the sea over the town and looking north towards the bridge. Very friendly and accommodating staff.
I loved the food, the exceptional service from the staff (always polite, prompt and helpful), the location and the amazing views. Very comfortable bed.
Bit surprised to find sheets and blankets rather than a duvet, but they worked.
The walk down to the town is about 20 minutes and half an hour back if you amble. Perfect for working off Ayamonte’s local pastries.
- Everything. Great location, staff, dinner and breakfast. Safe place for bicycle.
- Fantastic room overlooking the river. Friendly staff and good dinner menu.
Hotel Luz de Guadiana
Located in the center of Ayamonte, 350 feet from the Guadiana River, Hotel Luz de Guadiana offers free Wi-Fi in public areas.Featuring marble floors and wooden furniture, the rooms at Hotel Luz de Guadiana have a TV and work desk. They are also heated.Luz de Guadiana hotel offers luggage storage and has a safe for guest use. Staff are happy to offer tourist information.The hotel is located just opposide Ayamonte’s Bus Station and 350 feet from the marshland, which leads to the beaches of Isla Canela and Punta del Moral.Portugal and the A-49 Motorway are just a 10-minute drive from the hotel. Isla Canela and Punta del Moral are 3.1 mi away and you can drive to Isla Canela Golf Club in 10 minutes.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Isla Canela Golf
Just 5 minutes’ drive from Isla Canela and 1.2 mi from the beach, Hotel Isla Canela Golf features a golf course and an outdoor swimming pool. It has traditional Andalusian design with a striking colorful façade and rooms with balconies.Each attractive room at Hotel Isla Canela Golf features attractive, modern décor with dark wooden finishes and a colorful, tiled bathroom. All rooms have free Wi-Fi, air conditioning, a mini-bar and satellite TV.The Thebussem Restaurant serves Mediterranean and international dishes, offering high-quality cuisine. There is also a café, which serves a continental breakfast, and a tapas bar with a terrace.The hotel has a picturesque setting in Ayamonte and close to the Guadiana River, which separates Spain and Portugal.
- The rooms! And the public areas are super beautiful
Restaurant very good
Receotion staff were very helpful and efficient
- Excellent buffet breakfast. All meals in the hotel were first rate.
- We really enjoyed our stay there. It was over the Xmas period and it was very festive in the restaurant on Xmas eve. We went there to get away from the usual Xmas over indulgence, it was lovely. The food in the restaurant was exceptional. We even played golf on Xmas day! Will look forward to returning probably in the warmer months.
Lovely, sunny room, overlooking the golf course. Spacious bathroom, with bath and walk in shower.
Quiet at this time of year.
Hotel Rural Terrablanca
Offering a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and gardens, Rural Terrablanca is located 0.6 mi from Villablanca. This country hotel has an on-site restaurant and its own stables.Each spacious air-conditioned room features simple décor and a TV. There is a private bathroom with a bath or shower.Traditional Andalusian and Portuguese dishes are served in Rural Terrablanca’s restaurant. The gardens include a separate children’s swimming pool, while free Wi-Fi is available in public areas. Cycling and hiking are popular in the surrounding countryside.The sandy beaches at Isla Cristina can be reached in around 20 minutes by car, while the Portuguese border is 8.7 mi away. Huelva is 31 mi from Rural Terrablanca.
- Great location in a rural area on Spanish-Portuguese border. Excellent for exploring the coastal and interior regions. Chalets are comfortable and spacious. Swimming pool a great size with established garden and excellent for relaxing. Staff very friendly and helpful.
- This is a very calm place with very friendly staff, AC worked great too which was my first concern coming to a rural area :)!
This is a great location quiet pretty little area basic rooms but very clean and tidy easy car parking.
Great value for money
Very clean and comfortable accommodation. I was super happy to find the air conditioning on when arrived.
The swimming pool are was enjoyable and the water warm.
Comfortable beds and silent at night.
For those who like photography, the sundown in the countryside is simply awesome.
The guys running the place made my stay even better, highly recommend.
I’ll come back for sure.
- The eucaliptos trees, the staff, the freshly squeezed orange juice and the tranquility of the place.
Hotel El Paraiso Playa
The Hotel El Paraíso Playa is located on Isla Cristina in the province of Huelva. It is a 2-minute walk from Central Beach and has an outdoor swimming pool.All rooms at the Paraíso Playa have free Wi-Fi and are equipped with air-conditioning and central heating. They come with TV and private bathroom with hairdryer.There is also a bar with an extensive outdoor terrace.Popular activities in the surrounding area include watersports and cycling. The Paraíso Playa is also 6.2 mi from the Isla Canela Golf Course.
- Just the perfect location: it allowed us to work and also to enjoy the swimming pool from call to call. The staff is great and always willing to achieve the extra (s)mille!
- Very friendly and helpful staff, making you feel very welcome.
- Good clean comfortable room, just a short walk the the beach and restaurants.
- Spanish style (andaluz) hotel, simple but all you need included.
- Nice hotel close to the beach. Old style, very clean and calm. The breakfast was ok, not to many options, however sufficient. Parking in the street or in the back yard. No problem off-season.
Occidental Isla Cristina
One of our top picks in Isla Cristina.Located 1,950 feet from Isla Cristina Beach, this elegant hotel offers an outdoor swimming pool, a gym and sauna. Occidental Isla Cristina (formerly Barceló Isla Cristina) has spacious rooms with a balcony or terrace.Occidental Isla Cristina is within 12 mi of the border with Portugal and a 45-minute drive from Huelva. Isla Cristina is a charming fishing port, surrounded by the protected Marismas de Isla Cristina Wetlands.The Occidental Isla Cristina has a buffet restaurant and two poolside snack bars. The lobby bar offers entertainment in the evening. Activities for children include camping in the hotel’s garden. Free WiFi is available throughout.The bright, air-conditioned rooms are decorated in soft colors. All rooms have a ceiling fan, satellite TV and a mini-bar. Some have sea views.
- I loved the hotel and area. Our room was very good and if we could have seen over the balcony we might have seen the beach. The bed was comfy and bath was good. I would have to say it was a beautiful hotel just avoid the second floor. Very convenient to beach and pier.
Value for the money: Excellent
Very good breakfast
Very nice facility , topp standard and very nice breakfast.
All together toppers.
- Liked everything, but felt restaurant menu could have been more varied, food was v good
- Buffet meals good, entertainment throughout the day and evening however we did not benefit from this we were only there for two nights.
Iberostar Isla Canela
One of our top picks in Isla Canela.This Iberostar is set next to Isla Canela’s 0.6 mi-long beach, offering views of the Atlantic Ocean. Set in gardens, this resort has an outdoor swimming pool and a spa.Free WiFi is available throughout the property.Each of the Isla Canela’s modern, air-conditioned rooms has a balcony and contemporary décor. All accommodations has a mini-bar, flat-screen satellite TV and a fully equipped bathroom with a hairdryer.The Iberostar Chef Restaurant serves buffet cuisine and also has show cooking. There is also a poolside bar and gastro bar, which offers an evening entertainment program.The Spa Sensations Center has an indoor swimming pool and hot tubs. Treatments include massage and aromatherapy. A gym and a spinning room are also available in the property.Local activities include horse riding, golf and fishing at the nearby Guadiana River. The beaches on Isla Cristina can be reached in around 35 minutes, by car.
- The room was big and clean. There was always available lounge chairs as it was off peak season. The pool was quite cold but very clean.
- We like so much the Iberostar Isla Canela that we came back year after year for almost five years. Besides the great location near the beach, we appreciate the comfort and tasteful decor, the friendliness of the staff, miss Luísa and Concha and all, the excellent buffet. After this the most amazing thing is the consistency of the quality, improving each year. Please keep it that way.
- Bed was very nice only problem it moved a lot with night time activity 😁
- The hotel was lovely and the staff were very friendly. We had half-board and this was fine. Dinner was generally bettter than breakfast. We did some good day trips as we didn’t find the beach in front to be very interesting.
- Relly amazing selection of food, go for all inclusive to enjoy the most !! Amazing fish on Tuesdays !
This establishment is located on the beach front of Isla Cristina. This is the ideal place to enjoy beach and sun holidays, with all comforts at hand.The hotel is located only 150 feet from the sea shore and the majority of the rooms enjoy sea views. In the hotel restaurant you can sample cuisine of the highest quality, based on the Mediterranean diet.The location of the hotel is excellent, offering you a wide variety of activities close at hand, such as water sports, golf or trekking.In the area surrounding the hotel there is a very beautiful pine forest and a golf club, 5.6 mi away.
Great location, right on top of the beach (though not in the city center, which may be a plus depending on what you’re looking for).
Everything was clean.
- Friendly staff. Safe area for parking. Great view to the ocean.
- The only hotel AT the beach. All of the rooms with a balcony looking over the see, excellent!! Nice staff (english was difficult, most spanish speaking). The bathroom was new, the room outdated. The restaurant had very nice tapas.
- La ubicación del hotel perfecta. El desayuno muy correcto. La habitación muy limpia.
La ubicación es perfecta para pasar unos días de descanso.
La atención de personal es buena y rápida.
- Great location, right on top of the beach (though not in the city center, which may be a plus depending on what you’re looking for).
Overlooking the beach and the Mediterranean Sea, in a beautiful exotic location, the Apartamentos Playamarina are perfect for spending a fun-filled holiday in the sun with all the family.After a hearty breakfast in the comfort of your apartment, take a walk along the seafront promenade of Isla Canela, before relaxing on the stunning sands of the beach to enjoy sunbathing. You can also enjoy a dip in the outdoor swimming pool or hot tub.In the afternoon, you can return to the apartments for lunch and a characteristic Spanish siesta. Each of the apartments comes equipped with a lounge with sofa bed, kitchen and a balcony or terrace, where you can soak up the sun in complete privacy. Apartments are cleaned once a week.
- Las piscinas estaban muy bien, el desayuno buffet muy completo y las vistas desde el apartamento eran fabulosas
- Nos encantó la salida directa a la playa, la piscina tan tranquila y la amplia terraza para cenar. Fueron muy amables al dejarnos algunas cosas de primera necesidad en el frigorífico y regalarnos una botella de aceite de oliva virgen extra. También mi mascota, una perrita de raza pequeña, estuvo muy cómoda en el apartamento, porque tiene acceso directo al paseo marítimo, que es muy bonito, amplio y con zonas verdes para pasear.
- La cercanía a la playa . El apartamento súper amplio con la zona superior muy amplia y el salón y la terraza geniales . Muchísima comodidad .
apartamentos ideales para pasar unas vacaciones con familia.
Limpieza y confort en camas. Repetiremos en verano
- En particular la ubicación, a ras de piscina, con una terraza estupenda, y la posibilidad de tener a Sky, nuestro perro, en el apartamento.
One of our best sellers in Islantilla! Located on Islantilla Beach, this beachfront hotel is 23 mi from Huelva and 12 mi from Portugal. It features a spa, outdoor and indoor pools, and a kid’s club. The rooms offer a large furnished terrace and free WiFi.The spacious, air-conditioned rooms at the Ilunion Islantilla are bright and modern. They have a work desk, flat-screen TV with satellite channels, safe, and a mini-bar. They all come with a large private furnished terrace and many of them have stunning views over the sea. Private private bathrooms come with hairdryer and free toiletries.Guests can relax in the hotel spa, which includes an indoor pool, fitness center, sauna and hydromassage pools. Massages and other treatments are also available.The Ilunion Islantilla has 1 restaurant and also an à-la-carte Italian restaurant. There is also a cafeteria and a snack bar by the pool.In the hotel you can enjoy entertainment and live music for adults and children, depending on the season. There are tennis and padel courts on-site and the hotel is next to Islantilla Golf Course.Other facilities include on-site parking is available at surcharge.This hotel is entirely accessible. Rooms adapted for people with visual or hearing impairment, as well as wheelchair adapted rooms are available on request.
- Loved the room, both swimming pools and outside areas. The animation team always had something prepared and shows with good quality. Loved the fact that the hotel is mostly visited by families and it’s a hotel for everyone.
- we loved the position the friendly staff and they were all so helpfull and excellent facilities we defiantly recommend this hotel and would stay here again.
- The entertainment staff were great. Lovely entertainment with the pianist and singer at night and the entertainment during the day by the pool was fun. There was also exercise to music in the pool. Lovely pool with bar area. Big hotel, room was large, clean and fairly quiet.
- Modern design to hotel room, comfortable beds and great shower. Dinner and breakfast were served to the table rather than buffet which was really nice but the staff could be a little too efficient…. mains taken away and pudding arrived instantly. Food was lovely and the presentation really good.
- Breakfast was excellent. Clean rooms and helpful staff.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Ayamonte