Marina Plaza Tala Bay
Located along the Red Sea shore, this 4-star hotel offers modern rooms with air conditioning and satellite TV. Facilities include Tala Bay Beach Club and outdoor pools.Each room at Marina Plaza Hotel Tala Bay is equipped with a private balcony. Some rooms have limited sea view, while others offer views of the swimming pool or the surrounding Aqaba Mountains.Hotel Marina Plaza’s spa offers a variety of health and beauty treatments, specializing in Dead Sea treatments. The hotel also offers daily activities, such as aqua aerobics and yoga and another activities for kids.Marina Plaza’s main restaurant, Solero, serves both international and regional dishes. Guests can enjoy local teas and coffees, live music and a hookah by the pools.It is only 800 feet to Marina Plaza’s private beach, and a free shuttle service takes guests to the center of Aqaba. The ancient city of Petra is accessible by day trip and Wadi Rum is only 1 hour away.
Thanks for the bell man Ahmad and reception team Ahmad & Tareq
Wonderful swimming pools
- Everything is good especially Ahmad in the reception
The room was beautiful with seaview
Thanks fo ahmed
- Hotel staff is kind especially Ahmad at the reception
Thanks for Ahmed at the reception
Rooms are clean
Swimming pool are good
We will come back again for sure
- Thanks for the bell man Ahmad and reception team Ahmad & Tareq
Al Manara, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Saraya Aqaba
One of our top picks in Aqaba.Located on the beachfront in Aqaba, Al Manara, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Saraya Aqaba features a private beach area and free WiFi. Boasting a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with an outdoor pool. The property has a garden, as well as a restaurant that serves seafood cuisine.All guest rooms comes with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a coffee machine, a bath, free toiletries and a desk. The rooms come with a private bathroom and a bidet, and selected rooms will provide you with a terrace. Guest rooms will provide guests with a wardrobe and a kettle.The hotel offers a continental or buffet breakfast.The property has a sauna.Guests can make sightseeing and ticketing arrangements at the tour desk, or conduct business at the business center.Royal Yacht Club is 1.2 mi from Al Manara, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Saraya Aqaba. The nearest airport is King Hussein International Airport, 5 mi from the accommodations.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful, fair enough cleanliness, big property
- Our first time at this hotel and We got a free room upgrade upon arrival, i liked the free beach club access, they do have a lot of kids activities and DJ at the pool 😉 If you plan to visit the beach ask for mohamad an Egyptian guy who is (FULL OF ENERGY AND FUN) and Yasmina who managed the activities for the kids. Food was good yet not too many options in the menu, staff were really nice especially EVAN and HATEM from al rimal restaurant also thanks to Ali who managed our transportation via the beach club car everyday 🙂
Clean comfy with a descent service ,
Thank you Mona from the front desk for the support and the great welcoming .😊
- The receptionist was super amazing and helpful and she was extra nice to start the experience with I believe her name is Luma but my only comment is that the pool is too small to the size of the hotel and number of rooms.
- Beach was great, lovely room, friendly staff and lovely restaurants with excellent food. They even made a meal for us on request that was not on the menu.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Aqaba
Hilton Aqaba features an edgeless pool with Gulf of Aqaba views. It features a sauna and a well-equipped fitness center. King Hussein International Airport is 6.6 mi away.All rooms have deluxe bedding which includes 250-thread count sheets and down pillows. Each one has a well-lit work desk, 32-inch flat-screen TV and a private balcony.Discover several dining outlets offering a range of culinary options. Start your day with our breakfast buffet at Gusto. Visit Tree Cafe for some coffee, tea, snacks and mouthwatering pastries . Lounge by the pool and enjoy views of the Red Sea at Infinity bar, while sipping cocktails or eating a snack. Chill out with friends at Diwan The View, the trendiest rooftop lounge in town and enjoy a variety of international dishes, drinks and listen to live music.DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Aqaba is less than 5 minutes’ drive from Aqaba city center’s restaurants and shops. Aqaba Port is 4.3 mi away.
- From staff to food, location and everything it was amazingly good
- The cleanliness where perfect, staff were helpful.
It was short visit but nice place with a very good and exceptional front desk team! As well the room was very clean.
Thank you very much
The property was nice
It’s closed with the Read sea and we can walk to reach the beach
- Excellent Location. Reception staff so kind & helpful.
Cloud7 Residence Ayla Aqaba
One of our best sellers in Aqaba! Providing free WiFi, Cloud7 Residence Ayla Aqaba offers accommodations in Aqaba, 1.6 miles from Royal Yacht Club and 10 miles from Tala Bay Aqaba. This 4-star hotel offers a terrace. All rooms have a balcony.At the hotel, the rooms are equipped with a desk. Guest rooms at Cloud7 Residence Ayla Aqaba feature air conditioning and a closet.Speaking Arabic, English and French, staff at the reception can help you plan your stay.Aqaba Fort is 2.1 miles from the accommodation, while Aqaba South Beach is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is King Hussein International Airport, 4.3 miles from Cloud7 Residence Ayla Aqaba.
- Great rooms, exceptional management by Monsieur Doucet and the friendliest staff.
The apartments are amazing
The staff is great and the GM Antony was very nice
- Services, design, location, cleanliness and staff friendliness
- Very comfortable size wise and beautifully decorated
- Location, beautiful design, comfortable rooms and beds.
One of our top picks in Aqaba.Lacosta Hotel in Aqaba provides 4-star accommodations with a fitness center, a terrace and access to a private beach club. The property is located in the heart of Aqaba city center with easy access to restaurants, shops and city attractions. The property is around a 5-minute walk from Royal Yacht Club and a 13-minute walk from Aqaba Fort.All guest rooms comes with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a fridge, a kettle, a shower, a hair dryer and a wardrobe. With a private bathroom, rooms at the hotel also have free WiFi. Some rooms here will provide you with a balcony and view of the sea and/or city.A 5-stars continental breakfast is served every morning at the property. There is an in-house restaurant, which serves a variety of international, steakhouse and local dishes.Other nearby attractions include Ayla Aqaba Marina (1.5 miles), Dolphin Reef (4 miles), Coral Beach Nature Reserve (5.1 miles), and Aqaba South Beach (6.5 miles). Guests can access the Berenice Beach Club for snorkeling, diving and other water sport activities for an added charge. There is a complimentary shuttle to and from the beach club.Speaking Arabic, English and Italian at the 24-hour front desk, staff are always at hand to help. King Hussein International Airport is 5.6 mi away.
The staff are very friendly they help us and so nice and kindly especially alma’any and jeeny
Room was very clean and the location was perfect near to the center of town.
- The hotel was very clean and the staff was very friendly
- I consider this hotel as mine because it is the best in Aqaba and near everything with exceptional staff
- Location is very good and the Hotel was very clean and the staff were very friendly.
What a wonderful hotel and stay
Everything is amazing here
Room and service is so Charm
I’ll recommend best employee jane.
- The staff are very friendly they help us and so nice and kindly especially alma’any and jeeny
City Tower Hotel
Located within a 4-minute walk of Al-Ghandour Beach and 0.7 miles of Mövenpick Aqaba Beach, City Tower Hotel has rooms with air conditioning and a private bathroom in Aqaba. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi. The hotel has family rooms.The hotel provides certain accommodations with sea views, and rooms include an electric tea pot. The rooms at City Tower Hotel come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.City Tower Hotel offers 4-star accommodations with a sauna.Royal Yacht Club is a 17-minute walk from the hotel, while Tala Bay Aqaba is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is King Hussein International Airport, 7 miles from City Tower Hotel.
- Prime location, tasty food, clean hotel, comfortable beds and beautiful views
- Great location (for city), view of sea (we had free upgrade), nice rooms, comfy beds, clean, good breakfast (not so many options but very tasty and healthy options), nice vibe.
- This appeared to be a very new hotel. Each person we interacted with from the doorman to the servers at breakfast were kind and professional. The room was very nice, great shower and beautiful views to the Red Sea. Breakfast was fantastic and varied with many options.
- The people working there are very friendly and helpful
- The cleanliness of the entire hotel and the helpfulness of the staff were fantastic. The view from the ocean view room was great.
Nairoukh Hotel Aqaba
Located in Aqaba, Nairoukh Hotel Aqaba offers beachfront accommodations a few steps from Al-Ghandour Beach and facilities like a shared lounge. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel features family rooms.All guest rooms features air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a fridge, an electric tea pot, a bidet, a hairdryer and a desk. Rooms come complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and free toiletries, while some units at the hotel also provide guests with a seating area. The rooms feature a closet.Guests at Nairoukh Hotel Aqaba can enjoy a buffet breakfast.Popular points of interest near the accommodation include Mövenpick Aqaba Beach, Royal Yacht Club and Aqaba Fort. The nearest airport is King Hussein International Airport, 6 miles from Nairoukh Hotel Aqaba.
- The location is amazing , the sea view at high level is unforgettable and the receptionists team are very kind and provide the support with a smile
The staff are very polite and helpful
The room that we moved to was very nice and have an amazing view
- OSAMA the frontdesk man he is so amazing , beds ,View
- It’s was an amazing stay here in the hotel , strategic location near the shopping center , near the coffee shops and restaurants , Breakfast was wonderful and contains a different types of food , house keeping are very professional , the Mini bar also amazing and the last but not least the staff are very polite and kind. I really enjoyed my stay here and definitely hotel became one of my favorite places 😍👋🏻
- The location and staff and hotel amazing and helpful
Jordan Seasons Hotel
Located a 12-minute walk from Royal Yacht Club, Jordan Seasons Hotel in Aqaba features a restaurant. The property is around 9 miles from Tala Bay Aqaba and a 13-minute walk from Aqaba Fort. The property is 7 miles from Aqaba South Beach.The rooms in the hotel are equipped with an electric tea pot. Every room comes with air conditioning and a flat-screen TV, and some accommodations at Jordan Seasons Hotel have a balcony.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.The accommodation has a terrace.Languages spoken at the reception include Arabic and English.King Hussein International Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- The staff was very helpful and kind. Very clean rooms and facilities, with a gorgeous view of the ocean from a lovely window.
Im definitely coming back, the location, the staff the food the rooms all were very organized.
We really enjoyed the time we’ve spent.
- Delicious arabic breakfast buffet. Helpful and friendly stuff. Absolutely clean room with great sea view. I enjoyed my staying very much!
- إطلالة جداً رائعة والطاقم ودود و متعاون و الفطور كان مميز و متنوع
فندق نظيف جدا. استقبال رائع مستواه عالي
مطل على كل العقبه والبحر كونه مرتفع واهتمام بالزوار وكل الشكر للموظفين. والسيد ابو خالد قمه في الاخلاق،،،،،،، والافطار جيد جدا نتمنى لهم مزيدا من التقدم والنجاح ( بسام سماعنه )
One of our best sellers in Aqaba! Located in Aqaba, a 3-minute walk from Al-Ghandour Beach, Laverda Hotel provides accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, a shared lounge and a terrace. Among the facilities at this property are an ATM and a concierge service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The property has a 24-hour front desk, room service and currency exchange for guests.All guest rooms features air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a fridge, an electric tea pot, a hot tub, a hairdryer and a desk. Rooms come complete with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet and free toiletries, while some units at the hotel also have a seating area. Guest rooms will provide guests with a closet and a coffee machine.Laverda Hotel offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Popular points of interest near the accommodation include Mövenpick Aqaba Beach, Royal Yacht Club and Aqaba Fort. The nearest airport is King Hussein International, 7 miles from Laverda Hotel, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Exceptional value. Amazing staff and great stay. Wouldn’t ask for more. Breakfast was good, not great but above average indeed. Reception guy is extremely helpful and polite. They had shifts system and I needed some clothes cleaned outside the shift, they did it anyway with a reasonable price. Definitely will come back again!
I like the staff friendly and very helpful
The manager Mr Rami was exceptional in his welcoming smile for every visitors not just me since this is the first time I met him
- The staff was really nice and helpful. There was a problem with the hot water and they worked until they were able to fix it. The breakfast was simply delicious: Plenty of food, local products, great taste 😊 The fattet hummus and the Om ali, to die for!
The girl at the reception was very helpful and friendly.
The breakfast was good.
Over all we liked the hotel and we would stay again.
We had perfect stay in Laverda Hotel! Thank you very much for the great service and kind help on anything we asked! 🙂
This is one of the best places to stay in Aqaba, I highly reccomend! The breakfast is served in the restaurant on the rooftop – the view is amazing! 🙂
Golden Tulip Aqaba
Just a 5 minute walk from Aqaba’s beach, this Golden Tulip offers spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi. The hotel’s restaurant has large windows that overlook the outdoor swimming pool.A satellite TV and minibar are available in each of Golden Tulip Aqaba’s hotel rooms, which are colorfully decorated with bright fabrics. They offer views of the city, pool or Gulf of Aqaba.A breakfast buffet is served daily in the bright setting of the restaurant. There is also a modern bar, and guests can use room service throughout a day.The 24-hour front desk staff can arrange car rentals. Free parking is available, and Aqaba International Airport is a 15 minute drive away. Fort Mamluk Fort and Marine Aquarium are a 10 minute walk away.
- A big thumps up to Lawrence from the reception 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼…
I would like to Thank the following staff, who showed their warm hospitality to me and to their guests as well.. In addition to that, they have working hard to meet guests expectations and deliver their SOP to the highest level of their business.
1- Ahmed Al Asher ( HK staff)…
2- Lorance ( Receptionist)
- … my second stay already and had the same service i got from the reception especially Mahdi.. always anticipating our needs..always welcoming and attentive to your needs… thank u Mahdi 😊
- Downtown location, spacious room, excellent breakfast buffet.
- Location was very convenient, many restaurants nearby and small supermarkets. Breakfast was sufficient, nothing special. Staff was very friendly and helped us a lot with the transfers we needed in Jordan as the public transportation is not very good. Our driver Yamal was amazing.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Aqaba