One of our top picks in Amman.Located in the heart of Abdali, Amman’s up and coming new downtown – W Amman uniquely stands tall as a contemporary and bold architectural statement, offering stunning views of bustling city’s seven hills. Free high-speed WiFi is available.It offers 280 vibrant guest rooms, including 44 suites. Guests can gaze at the iconic Amman cityscape through floor-to-ceiling windows, enjoy the high-energy interior, vivid design, cutting-edge technology and uniquely modern amenities. There is a flat screen TV with cable channels while guests can energize with in-room Illy coffee or tea, then relax with something from the W Mix Bar. Sleep soundly on a W signature bed and refresh in the bathroom’s rain shower and/or bathtub with Bliss® amenities.Savor unexpected authenticity in the all-day dining restaurant, and sample Asian-inspired flavors in the specialty venue. Hang out in the Living Room or join the scene in AURA, the three-floor destination bar. Ignite your taste buds within the sleek setting of Enso. Explore pan-Asian signature dishes like sushi, which can be paired with an intriguing sake. Escape to Aura and gather with friends over signature cocktails. Soak in the scene and chill out to pulsating music.Re-energize in our state-of-the-art FIT gym, where yoga beckons on the sun terrace. Soak up the warm Jordanian sun beside the WET® pool. Indulge in pampering treatments at AWAY® Spa. With a complete WIRED® Business Center, P.A.W. – Pets Are Welcome™ and Whatever/Whenever® at your serviceThe nearest airport is Queen Alia International Airport, 17 mi from W Amman.
- We were there for a night due to the outbreak of Coronavirus and having very early flights next morning. It’s a beautiful modern hotel with lovely amenities however due to Coronavirus all facilities was closed. Loved the location and walking distance to a lovely mall, located in a nice area. We were the 8th reservation for that day as everyone else cancelled due to Coronavirus. It was my husbands 40th Birthday, we were upgraded to their stunning suites on the top floor with views of entire Amman! That was awesome.
- Everything was great. A Special thank you goes to Mr. Omar Yousef from whatever , Whenever for making our stay so wonderful. My daughter had a gymnastics competition in Amman and he surprised us with balloons and very nice motivational cards ready in our taxi With two very nice and welcoming staff. It was a sweet surprise and very thoughtful. We were running a very tight schedule and he made sure everything was ready on time perfectly. Thanks to Karam too. We love you W Amman , we will visit you and Amman soon again.
Did not have time to have breakfast as i was staying only over night. checked in very late at night, and checked out early in the morning.
The room was nice and clean.
- Best location in Amman, very nice atmosphere, friendly and welcoming staff, the food is amazing, shopping is very close, rooms are very clean, I don’t think I can find anything that’s on the negative side.
- Location is good, the staff was very friendly and helpful,
Park Plaza Hotel
One of our best sellers in Amman! Located in Amman, 2.5 miles from Al Hussein National Park, Nairoukh Hotel Amman has accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, a shared lounge and a terrace. Among the facilities at this property are a concierge service and a tour desk, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The property provides a 24-hour front desk, room service and currency exchange for guests.All rooms at the hotel have air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, Blu-ray player, and a private bathroom with a bidet, a hairdryer and free toiletries. The rooms have a coffee machine, while selected rooms also feature a balcony and others also feature city views. All guest rooms will provide guests with a desk and an electric tea pot.Royal Automobiles Museum is 2.7 miles from Nairoukh Hotel Amman, while The Children’s Museum is 3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Queen Alia International, 25 miles from the accommodation, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- I liked everything; the furniture, food, attention to the guest, High level of hygiene, thank you for the special nights I spent and keep up the good work
- Unbelievable respect and service i feel that i am at home very fast service very clean nice smell i am very happy to visit this hotel also i am planning to book 1 month more thanks park plaza team and management
- We were there during the quarantine and the staff was really nice and very friendly
- Loved the service, room amenities, comfort, and cleanness.
Very friendly and helpful staff, Ali, Nedhal and others.
The House Boutique Suites
One of our best sellers in Amman! Located in Amman, In front of Amman Chamber of Industry, The House Boutique Suites features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has an outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a seating area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Rainbow Street is 1,650 feet from The House Boutique Suites, while The Jordan Museum is 0.7 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Queen Alia International Airport, 16 mi from The House Boutique Suites.
- Room are designed in fantastic colors ,size of the room is excellent, breakfast is very delicious and served in the room, rooms and facilities are exceptionally clean, staff is welcoming and professional
- My second stay at this property and it was as comfortable as the first time. The hotel was not fully open due to very limited guests. The breakfast brought to the room was very nicely prepared and plentiful, it was a very good start to the day.
- Cleanliness and staff service. Very friendly and supportive.
Very good location near Rainbow Street. 30 minutes walk to the Citadel.
Staff friendly and helpful.
Recently renovated and very comfortable rooms.
Breakfast generally quite good – worth the money.
- Great location very close to the city center, very specious and comfortable rooms, very clean, friendly and helpful staff.
The St. Regis Amman
One of our top picks in Amman.Located in Amman, 2.4 mi from Zahran Palace, The St. Regis Amman features accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, an outdoor swimming pool and a fitness center. Among the facilities at this property are a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can make use of a bar.The hotel offers a continental or buffet breakfast.The St. Regis Amman offers a terrace. The area is popular for cycling, and car hire is available at the accommodations.The St. Regis Amman also provides a business center and guests can check the newspapers or use the on-site ATM machine at the hotel.US Embassy is 2.5 mi from The St. Regis Amman, while The Islamic Scientific College is 3.7 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Queen Alia International Airport, 23 mi from the accommodations.
- One of the best hotels ever, everything was just fabulous…i like it
- Everything was nice the bed soft comfortable very clean bath room , it was amazing days I spent in Amman . Very recommended hotel
High quality in all.
The hotel put attention in details in all subjects:
Design, quality, service, food etz
- its was the best experience and the stuff very nice and Humble. And the room highly standards
- Spacious room, super bed, big tv, bathroom, ambiance, impeccable clean
One of our top picks in Amman.Located in the central business, social and residential destination, Amman’s new downtown, Al Abdali, Amman Rotana is the first tower hotel in Jordan offering 412 lavish rooms and suites, housed across 50 floors at 617 feet high. The hotel has a spa center and sauna and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a seating area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom with a bath and bidet, with bath robes provided. For your comfort, you will find slippers and a hair dryer.This 5-star hotel is designed in a vibrant modern style providing a combination of deluxe accommodations, diverse culinary experiences, state-of-the-art meeting and event facilities including the Monarch Ballroom. The hotel also houses the newly opened Bodylines Fitness & Wellness Club.Al Khaldi Hospital is 1 mi away. The hotel is within a 45-minute drive from Queen Alia International Airport. Free private parking is available on site.
Everything was great
All hotel staff the are amazing and helpful
Staff were so helpful and caring. Especially Mr Ma’an & sameer at the club lounge .
Beds are very comfortable. Also, location is perfect easy access to everything.
I’ve tried the massage at the SPA it’s amazing. They arranged a very good birthday cake for my friend . Thanks a lot 🙏🏻
The bathrooms are luxuriously spacious, the rooms glass from floor to ceiling is incredible.
Staff were really friendly and helpful.
Location is amazing
Bed is comfortable
Staff are helpful
Everything…Location, helpful and friendly staff, new hotel, nice rooms.
- Everything was great
Le Royal Amman
One of our best sellers in Amman! Towering over Amman, Le Royal is home to a luxurious 3-floor shopping mall. Panoramic fitness rooms, a mudroom and a hairdresser are available at the spa.All elegant rooms at Le Royal Amman offer extra-large panoramic windows with views of the city. Interactive TV and high-speed internet are available and guests are welcomed with a complimentary soft drink.Luxury indoor and outdoor pools, a hot tub, and sauna provide you with relaxation, while the aerobics studio is perfect for a good work-out.Guests can choose among 13 international restaurants and bars. Sushi, Italian fare and fine pastries are on offer. A Friday brunch with jazz music, exotic cocktails at the Buddah Club and a panoramic smoking lounge are some of the entertainment options.Located in the 3rd Circle, Le Royal is about 3.1 mi from Marka International Airport. Free parking is also available on site.
- everything was great the bar the Chinese food also the breakfast 🙂
- high quality hotel, very clean, staff were very helpful and friendly, it is a very welcoming and comfortable place to stay. Would definitely recommend this hotel to everyone.
- Staff are always cheerful and willing to help ,, good sound insulation in rooms ,,
Ibrahim at the reception
has excellent customer service manners
Nice and courteous staff
Excellent service staff (bellboy & housekeeping)
One of our top picks in Amman.Ideally located on the Firth circle and within walking distance of Abdoun, the five-star deluxe Fairmont Amman hotel offers contemporary design and unparalleled views of the stunning Amman hills.The 317 elegantly appointed guest rooms and suites are remarkably spacious, complete with premium amenities. Each air-conditioned room offers state-of-the art technology including wired and wireless high speed internet access and media connectivity panel. The living area has a 43″ flat screen LED TV and the luxurious marble bathrooms come with a walk-in rain shower and deep soaker tub.Fairmont Amman offers a range of exceptional venues, with a diverse range of gastronomical experiences such as Nur with its Levantine cuisine, Caprice, which fuses art, music, and culture with a range of signature cocktails mixology. Tsuki offers contemporary Japanese cooking, while Nasim serves fragrant hot and cold mezze, marinated grilled meats and traditional Jordanian dishes.Willow Stream Spa at Fairmont Amman combines an exclusive facility focusing on fitness and movement, with vitality pools, hamam scrub room, Dead Sea pool, inhalation steam rooms as well as healing saunas.Queen Alia International Airport is a 35 minute drive from the airport to the hotel. Free valet & private parking is available on site.
Staff were so so helpful especially the concierge
Service was fast and excellent
breakfast Buffett was excellent
We Enjoyed staying there
- Hotel was excellent in general. Highly recommended.
Clean, comfortable with high standard of hospitality and high level of service.
Unforgettable experience with this luxurious hotel
- The 3rd floor spa and gym is exceptional. High quality, exceptional service, extraordinary facilities. Has to be experienced to be beloved. Major kudos. The hotel has several great restaurants from Jordanian to Lebanese (also the breakfast room) to Japanese to a stakehouse to a wonderful care, pastry shop, teahouse all is just wonderful.
- Stellar. My third stay at the Amman Fairmont and, as always, it did not disappoint. From check-in to check-out, extremely professional, top notch service and great food.
- Staff were so so helpful especially the concierge
Almond Hotel Apartments
One of our best sellers in Amman! Offering city views, Almond Hotel Apartments in Amman has accommodations, a restaurant, a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a fitness center, a shared lounge and a garden. Complimentary WiFi is offered throughout the property.Featuring a kitchen with a microwave and a fridge, each unit also comes with a satellite flat-screen TV, ironing facilities, desk and a seating area with a sofa. There’s a private bathroom with bidet in all units, along with a hairdryer and free toiletries.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at the apartment.Almond Hotel Apartments has a sun terrace. Free private parking and a business center are available, as well as a 24-hour front desk.Both a bicycle rental service and a car rental service are available at the accommodation.US Embassy is 2.1 miles from Almond Hotel Apartments, while Zahran Palace is 2.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Queen Alia International, 22 miles from the apartment, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Amazing location that is close and center for everything
- friendly helpful staff, amazing location, clean quit room
- Great two bedroom layout with functional kitchenette. Perfect for a family with little kids. Lots of space and very roomy. Wonderful breakfast offerings. Great view and location.
The location, bed, cleanliness, quietness and the room were very very good. Very comfy.
The staff vey nice
Clean and comfortable room
Many thanks for all friendly staff especially Ahmad, Maher and Ibrahim
One of our top picks in Amman.Combining contemporary facilities with local features, InterContinental offers stylish accommodations in Amman’s Diplomatic Area. It features a palm-fringed pool, a palatial indoor pool and a spa with hot tub and massage treatments.Featuring designer furnishings, rooms at InterContinental Jordan are chic and functional. They all include a spacious lounge with sitting area, satellite TV channels and deluxe bathrooms with bathtub.Homemade cake and pastries in the mornings, snacks during the day and pre-dinner aperitifs are served at the Boulevard Café. The place features large couches and provides a chance to meet the locals in an informal atmosphere.The 24-hour front desk staff can help plan visits and excursions into Jordan’s Red Desert. Amman Citadel is one mile away and the elegant Al Mukhtar Mall is only a 5 minute drive from the InterContinental Hotel.
- Everything was clean and the staff are so friendly.. amazing experience 🌹❤️
- Breakfast very good . The restaurants provide good service and very good food. The location is excellent and the staff very friendly.
- Great staff, all were extra helpful, especially Wesam was so nice, attentive, and helpful during the seated breakfast.
Habeeb was very welcoming and helpful on reception
Mohammed was help in getting me to the airport
Good dinner at cinco de mayo restaurant
- Good nice respect and can see good people and good life
The Conroy Boutique Hotel
One of our best sellers in Amman! Only a 10-minute drive from the Old City, The Conroy Boutique Hotel is set in a striking building of Amman’s Umm Uthaina area, near shops and restaurants. It features an in-house club and 24-hour room service.Equipped with free Wi-Fi access and air conditioning, rooms at The Conroy boutique hotel have a modern lay-out. Some rooms include large flat-screen TVs in spacious seating areas.Characteristic Middle Eastern specialties and a fusion of continental food are served at the hotel’s restaurant. Guests dine in a bright ambiance overlooking the gardens. Famous Murphy’s House of Rock Pub serves drinks and features live band shows weekly.Staff at the 24-hour reception of The Conroy boutique Hotel can facilitate car rental or advise on nearby attractions.Queen Alia International Airport is a 25-minute drive away and private parking is available for free.
I love the way how friendly staff is. Specially Faten and Jabr both were always very very helpful and tried to make sure everything was easy on me.
They always got me Uber and going to places was easier because of having their number and them translating for me.
I highly recommend this place. Many shops are around this hotel and restaurants as well.
It is newly constructed property,Rooms & amenities are modern.it is centrally located in Amman city.
Staff is very supportive.I recommend this place to stay.
- Friendly staff! Upgraded us to a very spacious suite. Free valet parking for our rental right at the curb. Decent breakfast — standard Mediterranean fare (hummus, pita, cheeses, salads, eggs). Seriously a great stay!
- The hotel was very clean, new, the room was a good size, and the pub and restaurant downstairs were extremely convenient and fun. Breakfast was a really large spread, and it was all good! Old town Amman was about a 12-15 minute Uber ride from the hotel.
- Staff was verry kind and helpful, location was very good and we got an free upgrade from the receptionist.
- I love the way how friendly staff is. Specially Faten and Jabr both were always very very helpful and tried to make sure everything was easy on me.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Amman