Usma SPA Hotel & Camping
One of our top picks in Usma.Located directly at the shore of Usma Lake, Usma SPA Hotel & Resort features a private beach. If offers various types of accommodations, as well as a selection of leisure activities and wellness treatments. There is also a 24-hour front desk, free parking and access to Wi-Fi.Usma SPA Hotel & Resort offers rooms and cottages, most of which come with a private bathroom and a TV. The cottages feature wooden interiors, while the rooms are classically decorated in warm colors.Guests can enjoy a variety of treatments at the spa center, as well as relax in the sauna or the swimming pool. A playground is provided for children. Barbecue facilities are also available.Usma SPA Hotel & Resort’s restaurant offers varied cuisine. Breakfasts are served both in the restaurant and in hotel rooms. Guests are also welcome to visit the on-site bar.The nearest bus stop is 2,650 feet from Usma SPA Hotel & Resort, and the nearest store is within 2.5 mi. There is a mini-zoo 0.6 mi away. The hotel can provide shuttle services.
- Friendly staff. Great location and awesome leisure activities.
- Beautiful location and friendly reception. Nice cabin layout, ample boat options to explore the lake.
- Everything clean, and nice. All the cutlery and dishes in place. Excellent place to relax with children. All the staff are extremely friendly and easy going.
- The stay was great. Nice location, warm house with everything you need. Cozy beds and hot water. Kids loved the beds on the second floor.
- The sleep quality was great. Also we liked the lawn a lot.
Boutique Hotel Virkas muiža
Surrounded by a park and the valley of the Venta River, the Boutique Hotel Virkas muiža occupies a historic German mansion in a very quiet location, a 20-minute walk from the famous waterfall and the center of Kuldiga.Every hotel room has a different interior and there are no 2 identical rooms in the hotel. Some rooms have 4-yard-high ceilings and big windows. The oldest part of the hotel has smaller, compact rooms with small windows.Next to the Boutique Hotel Virkas muiža, there is a parking lot and places to have a picnic, and a conference room.Breakfast is served to guests at the Manor House.
- Nicely renovated old manor. The spacious 3 bedrooms apartment has all facilities and was a great value. Comfortable beds. Free and easy parking. Walking distance to the old town.
- Room was excellent. Balcony and interior were perfect for us.
Overall, great experience, staff was very welcoming and polite, room was amazing, spacious, comfortable, I really loved the design and the way new and old was mixed there; breakfast was decent, but try not to expect too much out of it.
Easy communication with the hotel, location is a bit further away from the center, but super walk-able – we could enjoy the sunny autumn.
- The location could have been better BUT it was not that bad some 15-20min from downtown. However, the interior, place itself was amazing. Friendly staff.
- It is worth travelling to Edola just to stay here. You will feel like being taken back centuries in time. The place is alive with history. The local ghosts don’t like when tourists make noise, please be respectful. Also offer them some bread and beer, they will be very appreciative and will not disturb you.
One of our top picks in Kuldīga.Jēkaba sēta is located in the heart of Kuldīga, right by the main pedestrian street, within a 14-minute walk from Venta Rapid. Housed in a historic building, it offers modern amenities such as free WiFi.Each room comes with a TV and private bathroom, towels and linen are available.Hotel Jēkaba sēta is set in 3 buildings and features a restaurant with a terrace, banquet facilities. At surcharge guests can use the sauna, steam bath and pool. Bike rental is offered at surcharge. The property offers free parking.
- Nice to stay in a typical Latvian inn. Good shower and bed. Breakfast enough to choose from.
- Parking was easy and right next to the Inn. The restaurant was excellent for both dinner and the included breakfast
- Breakfast of awesome. The room was updated and clean.
- We stayed in One-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults). Great place, very spacious and beds are comfy. Great location, tasty breakfast. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
- The place is located right on the main street, the interior was really nice it had a good bathroom, the queens bed room has a lot of space and was very comfortable.
Roberta Hercberga Apartamenti
Offering city views, a bar and free WiFi, Roberta Hercberga Apartamenti has accommodations ideally located in Kuldīga, within a short distance of Kuldīga Old Town Hall, The Holy Trinity Catholic Church and The Historical Centre of Kuldiga.Some of the units have cable flat-screen TV, a fully equipped kitchen with a fridge, and a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.If you would like to discover the area, fishing is possible nearby and the condo hotel can arrange a bicycle rental service.Popular points of interest near Roberta Hercberga Apartamenti include St. Ann’s Church, Kurzeme Cultural Heritage Centre Kūrava and Art gallery of Artistsâ Residence. The nearest airport is Liepaja, 51 miles from the accommodation, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Classic apartment in the top floor rotunda of an historic building everything within a moments walk.
- Location was great, in the centre of the city. Room was clean and tidy. Our stay was very pleasant, we had no issues with finding the hotel.
- It’s old school like the city itself, very cozy vibe, much space, plenty of little cute details. View is very nice, location is great, you can have a bite right downstairs, parking is available and it’s pet friendly too! Waiting to come back!
- Very nice, spacy and vibrant apartament. Even small details of interior are so beautiful and cozy. We were travelling with 4 children of different age, and each of us were amazed of the beauty of this apartment. It so corresponds to the spirit of Kuldiga. Really recommend.
- Perfect location, fully equiped apartment, even coffee, salt and sugar were there, stylish design and l’ambience, spacious premises – it was our pleasure to stay here.
Set in Usma, 2.4 mi from Viewing Tower in Ūdrukalns, Usmas muiža offers accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, a bar and a garden. Boasting room service, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The hotel has family rooms.All guest rooms in the hotel are fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.Usmas muiža offers a buffet or à la carte breakfast.
- The rooms and the property is freshly renovated, everything is clean and well-kept. The surrounding area was great too – the hotel is situated right by the lake Usma, the scenery was lovely. Think the hotel is great for short-term stays or weekends.
- We start our vacation from small town Tuja in Latvija. Staying for 1 or two nigts in diferent small tawns. This place is the best what we have got in Latvija at this moment doring one week vocation trip period. The quest house is brand new ( today is 2 weeks after they open this place). Busines are runing by young couple. The food is simple but very fresh. The service is much better than in most 3 or 4 stars hotels in Latvija. I really love and recomend this place
Great and beautiful plase, noce staff.
Everything was new and fresh.
- Гостепреимые хозяева и персонал. Отель новый, т.к. кроме нас постояльцев не было, то было тихо. Номера чистые, новые, просторные. Есть место для купания, детская площадка, дорожка для прогулки В ресторане готовят вкусно и совсем не дорого. Отличный завтрак. Однозначно рекомендуем это место на озере Усма.
- Izcilas brokastis. Plašs numurs ar logiem uz abām pusem.
Comfort Hotel Kuldiga
One of our top picks in Kuldīga.Set in Kuldīga, Comfort Hotel Kuldiga features a garden, terrace, bar, and free WiFi. All rooms boast a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom. All rooms are fitted with a patio.At the hotel, all rooms come with a wardrobe. The units feature a seating area.A buffet breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.Speaking English and Latvian, staff at the 24-hour front desk can help you plan your stay.Popular points of interest near Comfort Hotel Kuldiga include Kuldīga Old Town Hall, Wine cellar of Kuldīga castle and Synagogue building complex. The nearest airport is Liepāja International Airport, 52 mi from the property.
- The staff was extremely kind, welcoming, and helpful. I do not speak Latvian, but I speak German, so the receptionist was happy to check me in and show me around, speaking all the time with me in German.
- Overall very nice hotel, good breakfast, friendly staff
- Robert, the hotel cat. Nice service. Spacy rooms.
- New hotel, spacious room, dark blinds, helpful staff, parking, tasty breakfast.
- perfect and new facilities, clean and spacious rooms.
One of our top picks in Kuldīga.This newly renovated hotel is located in the very heart of the beautiful and romantic historic quarter of Kuldiga.Kuldigas Metropole has been a hotel and restaurant since 1910. There is a garden terrace open during the summer season. The cozy rooms have a view of a pedestrian street or the river.The town’s attractions are only a few steps away from the Kuldigas Metropole. These include Ventas Rumba, the widest waterfall in Europe, the longest brick bridge in Europe, the narrow streets in the historic quarter, and the pretty historic houses with their red-tile roofs.
- Great location, nice staff, everything clean. I suggest to everyone.
- The hotel is perfect! The best location, comfortable bed, fancy room, helpful staff. I would recommend this hotel for everybody and whoud stay there again. The breakfast were also very good.
- Lovely place with excellent customer service and kind staff. Perfect location!
- Staff members were really nice and welcoming. We loved roof windows, but at the same time our room missed “normal” windows. Breakfast was delicious. Overall everything was really nice and clean. We are really happy about our stay in Kuldigas Metropole.
- Staff was excellent, a room – very spacious for two; we got in several hours earlier without extra fee. An elevator was a great opportunity due to health reasons. Parking site was very secure. We liked breakfast very much, including also very large cups of coffee. The hotel was very quite, clean, nice. Very close to the shopping and eating area. We really enjoyed our stay and will definitely return back again there.
Noliktava No 5
One of our best sellers in Kuldīga! Located in Kuldīga within 300 feet of Kuldīga Old Town Hall and 350 feet of The Historical Center of Kuldiga, Noliktava No 5 offers rooms with free WiFi. The property is close to several noted attractions, around 650 feet from The Holy Trinity Catholic Church and around 1,650 feet from Kurzeme Cultural Heritage Center Kūrava. St. Ann’s Church is 1,650 feet from the hotel and Kuldīga District Museum is 2,300 feet away.At the hotel, every room is equipped with a desk. Every room has a private bathroom with a hair dryer, while some rooms also offer a balcony and others also boast city views.Guests can grab a bite to eat at the restaurant, which serves European, Pizza and Italian cuisine, and is located just a minute away from the hotel.Popular points of interest near Noliktava No 5 include The Town Garden, Castle guard’s house and Synagogue building complex. The nearest airport is Liepāja International Airport, 51 mi from the accommodations.
- Perfect location and room plan. Calm and comfortable interior. Feels like home and place where you want to stay longer. You can order dinner from owners restaurant on next stree and they delivery it to your room – perfect!!!
Common room is great
Bed was huge and comfy
Pillows soft and nice
Breakfast was AMAZING
- Breakfast was very good, location ideal in the center
- A rustic contemporary interior yet a Very unique experience and the restaurant was excellent.
- Excellent design in a historic building. Food in restaurant was outstanding, so was the service. Location is fantastic, right in the heart of town. Pictures just can’t tell the whole story, way too many details that make the stay so interesting.
One of our top picks in Kuldīga.This small and cozy 2 Baloži is located in the heart of the historic old town of Kuldiga.It offers rooms equipped with all modern amenities. They all come with a bathroom complete with a hairdryer and free toiletries.The reception is located at the Goldingen Room restaurant, 200 feet away.Enjoy the 2 Baloži’s pleasant atmosphere and proximity to all sights in this fine historic city.
- Location was great, stuff helpfull and friendly. Breakfast possibilities at the restaurant. Oppurtunity to take our dog with us for extra 10€. The bed was comfy, room clean and wide enough.
- Located in old house, close to the small river in the center. Very good location. There is a private parking place and perfect breakfest in the kafe just crossed the street.
Cozy hotel, great restaurant (highly advised for the dinner) with outdoor terrace in the heart of Old town and breakfast sellection was just perfect. Personnel was very attentive and friendly.
Nice bonus was to have a hot tea and coffee in the hotel, cups and wine glases – all you need to feel good during travelling.
- Very cozy and nice place to spend a quiet weekend night in the heart of a beautiful city. Location is excellent – right in the center of the town, the setup with the pigeon motifs – a thing me and my partner enjoyed a lot. Also, food in the nearby Goldingen Room restaurant is excellent!
- The breakfast was great! The room interior design was great! The pidgeon sounds outside provided an amazing atmosphere.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Amjūdžu Ciems