Hotel Rural & Spa Las Nubes
Hotel Rural “Las Nubes” is located on a 260-hectare estate in Albalate de Zorita, an hour’s drive from Madrid. It offers an outdoor seasonal pool, and stylish accommodations with a private balcony.Las Nubes is a hunting reserve that also offers horse rides for an additional charge. You can choose accomodation in a room or a cave, which all have a coffee maker and mini-bar.The caves feature all-white interiors and curved surfaces. They have a spa bath, an iPod docking station and a private terrace.The hotel has a large lounge area with an open fireplace, sofas and a large window with views of the River Tajo. There is also a table tennis room, pool table and a barbecue.Las Nubes’ restaurant serves traditional Castilian food. It offers great views of the river and a seasonal spa during autumn and winter season.
- Service was excellent and cave was extremely clean. Loved the self service bar. Bed is comfortable and gorgeous views
- Beautiful views. Excellent dinner. Friendly staff.
- Dinner was excellent and the view was absolutely amazing!
- The caves were very original and cosy. Also great food and amazing views! Staff were really friendly and went out of their way to make us feel at home and comfortable.
- We loved the location, it was very quiet and relaxing. The views were amazing especially during sunset. The swimming pool was very clean al all times and the personnel was always helpful and with a smile on their face.
Hotel Mayno is located in Pastrana, 20 mi from Guadalajara and 24 mi from Alcalá de Henares.All rooms include a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer, and some come with a spa bath. Certain rooms have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Hotel Mayno features free WiFi. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Torrejón de Ardoz is 30 mi from Hotel Mayno, while Arganda del Rey is 29 mi from the property. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 34 mi away.
- The hotel was very well-positioned for walking through the streets of historic Pastrana. The room was very spacious and comfortable for the four of us. The jacuzzi tub worked well and would be very romantic or relaxing after a day of hiking/sightseeing. The view from the room was incredible. There was great service at the hotel’s breakfast, which was traditional Spanish offerings.
- Very quiet, clean and comfortable. It even has an elevator.
- Beautiful village. Staff super friendly and helpful
- Staff very nice. Breakfast good with a slide show of the history of Pastrana. Room good size and clean.
- The video show of the history of Pastrana during the good breakfast.
Casona De Torres
This 19th century village house resides in Plaza Mayor del Pueblo, next to the main square and town hall.Even though it has been restored, it still preserves all the essence of times gone by. Period features include an attractive hall staircase, antique furniture and bed headboards.At Casona De Torres, you can relax and enjoy modern day comforts, surrounded by quality, antique furniture.Private parking can be found 650 feet from the hotel.
- This hotel is so charming and in the middle of the sweetest town. The facilities were very well maintained and clean. The view from our room was so special, looking down on the main street and up to the cathedral. The breakfast was delicious and had traditional Spanish offerings. I would definitely stay here again – a hidden gem!
- The hotel is very comfortable, clean and well-organised with charming staff. Breakfast is extremely good with a selection of different dishes. We really can’t find anything to criticise!
- Everything was above wonderful for us. We shall return for certain.
I have stayed in hotels and eaten around the world and this hotel was my “tops”. The hosts and staff were excellent in every way. The food, well “magnific” is the only way to describe its form , style and taste. If every hotel was at 80% of this supreme place, all would be well!
Dr R M Reid
- The location and the wonderful owners and the food is delicious.
El Rincón de la ESPE
El Rincón de la ESPE features a restaurant, a bar and garden in Albalate de Zorita. Featuring a terrace, the 3-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom. The accommodations offers room service, a concierge service and organizing tours for guests.At the hotel, all rooms are equipped with a wardrobe.El Rincón de la ESPE offers a continental or à la carte breakfast.You can play table tennis and mini-golf at the accommodations, and the area is popular for cycling.Tarancón is 29 mi from El Rincón de la ESPE, while Pastrana is 13 mi away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas, 53 mi from the hotel, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Fantastic location, modern and stylish accommodation. Very friendly owner’s, amazing food. 100% recommended.
- La habitación muy grande y la cama muy cómoda. El desayuno, comida y cena muy muy rico. Pero sin lugar a dudas lo mejor es el personal, majísimos!!!
- Trato excepcional… desayuno maravilloso… tranquilidad…. gran sitio para descansar y comer de escándalo
Habitación muy grande con cama enorme y muy cómoda.
Lo mejor, un desayuno riquísimo!!!
- El trato del personal es excelente, muy bueno el desayuno. Muy pendientes y flexibles con los horarios De los huéspedes para que estemos tranquilos y a gusto.
Hostal Rural Los Telares
Located in Pastrana, Hostal Rural Los Telares offers 2-star accommodations with a bar and a terrace. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, room service and a shared lounge, along with free WiFi throughout the property. Private parking is available on site.At the hotel, each room has a closet. Rooms come complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and free toiletries, while certain rooms at Hostal Rural Los Telares also offer a seating area. Guest rooms at the accommodation are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.Continental and buffet breakfast options are available daily at Hostal Rural Los Telares.You can play tennis at the hotel, and the area is popular for hiking and fishing.Guadalajara is 30 miles from Hostal Rural Los Telares. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 58 miles from the accommodation.
- Nice rooms with comfortable beds, double beds a good size of 150cm. Refrigerator available for guests on our floor. Friendly staff and tasty breakfast.
- Our welcome, our room, bathroom and guest kitchen. All terrific and would thoroughly recommend. Almost half the price of the two we stayed at in France and no comparison. Wonderful Breakfast included in the price – totally unexpected treat
- todo, la ubicación muy bien, el desayuno perfecto y muy abundante. la atención muy bien también
Situación del hotel, muy cerca del centro urbano y puntos de interés.
Precio y calidad.
- Excelente trato del personal. Las habitaciones estaban muy limpias y eran muy cómodas. Como no podíamos quedarnos a desayunar, nos ofrecieron un pack para llevar. Una estancia perfecta
Hotel Palaterna is located in the small town of Pastrana, 1,300 feet from Palacio Ducal. Rooms have a TV, and an private bathroom with free toiletries and hairdryer.Each room has a wardrobe, a desk and some have a balcony with street views. Some rooms have a lounge area with a sofa, and suites have a spa bath.A continental breakfast is served every morning at Hotel Palaterna, and several shops and restaurants are within 2 minutes’ walk of the hotel.Ideally located, the hotel is 2 minutes’ walk from the main square, and from the Museo Parroquial. You can drive to Madrid in less than 2 hours, and Madrid-Barajas Airport is 62 mi away.
Very nice place! The staff was very friendly.
Beautiful location in front of la fuente de los cuatro caños
- Pastrana is a fascinating little town and this hotel is great – central, friendly staff, nice breakfast, comfortable air-conditioned rooms.
Toast with oil and honey, little sprinkle of cinnamon…… Fantastic,……
Great hotel lovely helpful people all around…. Great weekend to escape the heat in Madrid.
- Buffet Breakfast, just grand, and all that was needed in a day that was working up to a 30 C. midday Temp. The Americano coffee 5*.
- This is a lovely family ran, traditional Spanish hotel in what can only described as a beautiful location. The staff although not able to speak much if any English could not be more helpful and welcoming. Although we booked a twin room, they gave us a Double which was not ideal but I think they did so as they wanted to give us the best room they had, which had a lovely balcony overlooking the square with the fountain. At approx £50 per night for myself and my son, it was excellent value for money. The breakfast was very humble in the traditional style and again this was a lovely touch that we enjoyed. I would recommend Palertana and the village of Pastranas to anybody.
- Very nice place! The staff was very friendly.
Hotel Restaurante MR
Hotel Restaurante MR features a garden, bar, a shared lounge and terrace in Granja Arenales. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi. The property provides evening entertainment and a concierge service.At the hotel, every room is equipped with a desk. Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hairdryer, guest rooms at Hotel Restaurante MR have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and selected rooms include a seating area. The rooms include a closet.A à la carte breakfast is available daily at the accommodation.The area is popular for hiking and cycling, and car rental is available at Hotel Restaurante MR.Guests can sing karaoke, plan their trips at the tour desk, or use the business center and meeting and banquet facilities.Chinchón is 23 miles from the hotel, while Arganda del Rey is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas, 46 miles from Hotel Restaurante MR, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Just spend one night only but overall a good experience, staff was very friendly!!
- It allowed us to have a break in our journey to Santander. Also we have stopped here before and the owner Jose is so pleasant and accommodating and knows how to look after his clients. As soon as we arrived it only took a couple of minutes to provide us with a couple of very cold beers. A very nice meal was provided at 9pm on the terrace with an excellent bottle of wine. We had a good night sleep and left early for the Santander ferry. It also means we don’t have to stay in Madrid!
- One of the cleanest, delightful hotels we have ever stayed in. The views from the bedroom balcony are stunning. Jose the owner takes great pride in this place, nothing is too much trouble for him. The menu del dia we had for our evening meal was 11euros each inc a bottle of red wine. Breakfast was only 2.50euros each and was quite sufficient for our onward journey. It’s situated about 5km off the main A3 but very well worth the visit. We both would highly recommend this place to anyone.
We arrived over 4 hours late due to traffic.
When we arrived the owner was waiting for us and nothing was too much trouble for him. We had booked an evening meal and he insisted that we still eat even though the restaurant was closed.
- It was a ideal stop over near Madrid which we wanted to avoid. The staff were extra helpful and we had a delicious meal at a very reasonable price. I highly recommend the hotel and restaurant as an inexpensive place to stay.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Almoguera