Jabal Al qala’a Hotel
Located in Amman, فندق قمة جبل القلعه has a restaurant and a terrace. This 4-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk, room service and free WiFi. Temple of Hercules and the Roman Corinthian Column is 2.9 miles from the property.All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have an electric tea pot, while some have a balcony.A continental breakfast is served at the property.فندق قمة جبل القلعه offers a hot tub.Hashem Restaurant is 3.1 miles from the accommodation. Queen Alia International Airport is 19 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Corp Amman Hotel
One of our best sellers in Amman! Across Royal Cultural Center on Queen Alia Street, Corp Amman Hotel features free Wi-Fi, an outdoor pool and a gym. It has a tour desk that arranges local excursions to Jerash, Petra and Aqaba.All air-conditioned accommodations at Corp Amman Hotel offer views of the pool. Each room and suite comes equipped with a flat-screen satellite TV, a minibar and has a private bathroom.There is a restaurant that serves a buffet and provides room service. You can enjoy a sauna for free or use the spa’s services at an added charge.Queen Alia International Airport is 25 miles away, and a shuttle is available upon request. Free valet parking is available.
- Almost everything is great, highly recommended 🙂
- The place was clean and quiet. The lobby was neat and tidy.
- I liked the staff and their interest in serving the guest to the limits of the possibilities available to them
- Great hotel, nice room with perfect bathroom & comfy beds. Super facilities & probably one of the best breakfasts i ever had. Friendly staff ready to assist any time. Don’t forget to visit the spa at -1 level. Huthaifa the best!
- Nice greetings , welcoming from the first time I checked in till the time I check out , thanks a lot for the room upgraded:)
Robou Al Sharq
One of our best sellers in Amman! Located 2.1 miles from Zahran Palace, Robou Al Sharq has accommodations with free WiFi and free private parking.Featuring a kitchenette with a fridge and an oven, each unit also comes with a satellite flat-screen TV, ironing facilities, desk and a seating area with a sofa. There’s a private bathroom with bidet and a hairdryer in each unit, along with free toiletries.A terrace is available for guests at the condo hotel to use.Hashem Restaurant is 2.6 miles from Robou Al Sharq, while The Islamic Scientific College is 2.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Queen Alia International Airport, 23 miles from the accommodation.
- الموقع جدا ممتاز وقريب من مستشفى الأمل. وتتوفر مواقف خاصة للسيارات مراقبة بالكاميرات. وطاقم الاستقبال جدا متعاونون وبشوشين. ساكرر الاقامة به في المرات القادمة ان شاء الله.
الشقة نظيفة و مميزة و المكان ممتاز و قريب من وسط عمان
موظفة الاستقبال بشوشة و لطيفة جدا
أوصي جدا به
أخلاق الموظفة الصباحية وتعامل أغلب العاملين بكل أمانة
جميعاً وقرب الموقع من العيادات ودوار الداخلية.
- الموقع وهو اهم شي عندي وجعلني استاجر هذه الشقة يقع بالقرب من المراكز الصحية بعمان وكذلك المنطقة هادئة توفير مواقف مراقبة بكاميرات تشعرك بالامان النظافة وجود خدمات قريبة من الشقق وترتيب الغرفة والانترنت صاروخ روعة المطبخ بجهز بشكل شبه كامل والقيمة المالية مقابل ماذكرت لاباس بها
الموظفين قمة في الأخلاق و الإحترام والتعاون ويكفيك الإبتسامه على وجوههم
كذلك وجود مواقف سيارات خاصه
وجود الإنترنت المجاني
قرب المرافق مثل بقالات مطاعم مغاسل ملابس وغيرها
Sandy Palace Hotel
One of our top picks in Amman.Sandy Palace Hotel features a restaurant, fitness center, a bar and shared lounge in Amman. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The property provides a 24-hour front desk, room service and currency exchange for guests.All guest rooms features air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a fridge, an electric tea pot, a bidet, a hairdryer and a desk. Rooms come complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and free toiletries, while some units at the hotel also have a seating area. All rooms feature a closet.Sandy Palace Hotel offers a continental or buffet breakfast.The accommodation offers a sauna.Temple of Hercules and the Roman Corinthian Column is 1.5 miles from Sandy Palace Hotel, while Hashem Restaurant is 1.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Queen Alia International, 23 miles from the hotel, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Staff were very helpful, clean room, great breakfast. I enjoyed my stay. Location was really good close to everything.
- This stay was good value for money – excellent location – friendly staffs. Room is good with all amenities and spacious. Aircon heater was excellent.
I like the staff they are all so friendly and helpful, escpicaly mr. Moayad, he is so respectful and helped me a lot with almost everything during my stay in the hotel.
the breakfast is very delicious.
Further more The hotel is clean and nice, it is located in a good area, 5 minutes away from abdali mall where you can find everything you need.
It was a good experience
The Hotel is close to city center and Taqsim Mall .
They have free Vallet Parking , helpfull staff ,
And clean rooms .
The best way to book the hotel is from Booking.com
The room has fridge , coffee maker , tv , and safe
Bathroom is clean and i liked that in winter they water spray has hot water .
I recommend this hotel for short stays .
- The hotel is centrally located, the staff are very helpful, friendly and accommodating. They speak English and replied to all my queries in no time. Also I got a free upgrade to a junior suite which was amazing after an almost 20hr flight! The hotel has breakfast, dinner buffet and a bar as well as other facilities like gym and spa. The room was clean. Sandy Palace Hotel is definitely a great option for those who want to stay close to the center without paying ridiculous money.
One of our top picks in Amman.Located in the central business, social and residential destination, Amman’s new downtown, Al Abdali, Amman Rotana is the first tower hotel in Jordan offering 412 lavish rooms and suites, housed across 50 floors at 617 feet high. The hotel has a spa center and sauna and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a seating area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom with a bath and bidet, with bath robes provided. For your comfort, you will find slippers and a hair dryer.This 5-star hotel is designed in a vibrant modern style providing a combination of deluxe accommodations, diverse culinary experiences, state-of-the-art meeting and event facilities including the Monarch Ballroom. The hotel also houses the newly opened Bodylines Fitness & Wellness Club.Al Khaldi Hospital is 1 mi away. The hotel is within a 45-minute drive from Queen Alia International Airport. Free private parking is available on site.
Everything was great
All hotel staff the are amazing and helpful
Staff were so helpful and caring. Especially Mr Ma’an & sameer at the club lounge .
Beds are very comfortable. Also, location is perfect easy access to everything.
I’ve tried the massage at the SPA it’s amazing. They arranged a very good birthday cake for my friend . Thanks a lot 🙏🏻
The bathrooms are luxuriously spacious, the rooms glass from floor to ceiling is incredible.
Staff were really friendly and helpful.
Location is amazing
Bed is comfortable
Staff are helpful
Everything…Location, helpful and friendly staff, new hotel, nice rooms.
- Everything was great
The Boulevard Arjaan by Rotana
One of our top picks in Amman.Conveniently located in the new downtown – Abdali in the middle of the business district of Amman, The Boulevard Arjaan By Rotana offers tastefully decorated rooms. WiFi access is available.Each room here will provide you with a flat-screenTV, air conditioning and a mini-bar. There is a full kitchenette with a microwave and a refrigerator. Featuring a shower, private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer and bathrobes. You can enjoy city view from the room.This property offers an Italian restaurant offering snacks, cocktails and a selection of bakery and pastry takeaway. Café Margaux is a stylish café that has a fashionable approach to café classics presented creatively.The hotel is 1.9 mi from Temple of Hercules and the Roman Corinthian Column. Queen Alia International Airport is 17 mi away.
- The room was clean, very beautiful and simply amazing.
- Very comfortable and safe place. All the staff were exceptionally good, very friendly and helpfull. Breakfast was very good with variety of options and staff were lovely, especially Mr. Mohamed In restaurant
- We love the location! It’s vibrant and alive, the choices are variable. The staff were helpful and friendly, our check-in process went smooth and fast even when it was new year’s eve. Our rooms were clean and pretty much met our expectations.
- Simply i will come back to Amman only to stay at this amazing hotel
Location is very near for votal shops and restaurants
Security around the clock with check point
Amman Marriott Hotel
One of our top picks in Amman.This 5-star hotel offers well-appointed, spacious rooms. It features 2 restaurants, 2 bars, and a health club with 2 pools. It is located in the Shmeissani district in Al Abdali.A 32-inch flat-screen TV and a mini-bar are in Amman’s air-conditioned rooms. Each has a marble bathroom with a hairdryer and separate bath and shower. Some rooms come with a separate seating and dining area.Featuring an open kitchen, Villa Mediterrano serves Mediterranean cuisine. Il Terrazzo offers an authentic Italian cuisine. Gourmet food, fine wine, and cigars are offered at the award-winning Library Lounge & Cigar Bar. Marriott Amman also has a sports bar, a tea lounge and a piano bar.Massages and a variety of beauty treatments are offered at the Oasis Health Club. Guests can relax in the sauna or work out in the gym.Marriott Amman is a 35-minute drive from Queen Alia International Airport and 10-minute drive from Marka International Airport.Free private parking is available at Amman.
- Everything else was spot on. The staff are exceptionally professional.
- Great location and great staff. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Bars and restaurants on ground floor are great.
1. Food (breakfast and restaurant) options were great
2. Good heating and cooling
3. Nice amenities
4. Easy check-in, check-out and valet
- A very good place to stay for a short trip over the weekend. The staff was very attentive, they check with you if you still happy in your room. Hotel is in a nice area away from the busy streets.
- Nice room and lovey outdoor pool with excellent restaurants
La Locanda Boutique Hotel
One of our top picks in Amman.La Locanda Boutique Hotel is located on Jebel Webdeh Hill, a charming residential area in central Amman. It features simple rooms with private balconies and bathrooms. It also offers a restaurant.All rooms feature a seating area and dressing table with mirror. They all come with central heating, air conditioning and satellite TV.A full continental breakfast is served each morning. Guests can dine in La Locanda Boutique Hotel restaurant, offering a range of meal options. Afterwards, they can enjoy a drink at the cozy bar or take it out to the terrace.La Locanda Boutique Hotel is 1,000 feet from Abdali Bus Station, linking to various national and international destinations. The famous Roman amphitheater in downtown Amman is 15 minutes’ walking away. Private car parking is free at the hotel.
- The staff were incredible and the room was nice! It’s was great being able to walk to all the nice spots within 30 min.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Great place in the city center. The place itself it cozy and has a nice design/style.
- We very much enjoyed the music theme of the hotel, and the room was spotless and very comfortable. The breakfast buffet was delicious and filling. We had a nice view of Amman, too. We ended up going to the Maestro bar one night and it was very convenient.
- Stylish hotel but I was given a room much smaller than the pictures. It is not true that all rooms have a seating area as stated. I asked to be moved room or a discount and neither were offered which was disappointing.
- Love the friendly staff at reception and restaurant. Nice to be remembered when we come. Food is fabulous and has tons of variety.
Shams Alweibdeh Hotel Apartments
One of our top picks in Amman.With Hashem Restaurant reachable in 1.2 miles, Shams Alweibdeh Hotel Apartments provides accommodations, a restaurant, a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a shared lounge and a garden. The condo hotel features both WiFi and private parking free of charge.Some of the units include satellite flat-screen TV, a fully equipped kitchenette with a microwave, and a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is available daily at Shams Alweibdeh Hotel Apartments.The accommodation has a terrace.Al Hussainy Mosque is 1.5 miles from Shams Alweibdeh Hotel Apartments, while Rainbow Street is 1.5 miles away. The nearest airport is Queen Alia International, 21 miles from the condo hotel, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- this apartment was ideal for our family and close to the central sites (just a few minutes in a taxi). the restaurants in the neighbourhood were excellent and many to choose from. It is a great option if you still want good restaurants nearby but want something a little quieter for your family. The staff were very friendly and accommodating
- The hotel is about a 30 min walk to the old town, note that it is very hilly. The hotel was great, easy check and in clean rooms. Parking is in the basement under the hotel.
clean. staffs are very kindly and helpful.
It was nice to stay.
- Clean room , good price , good staff , they gave us free breakfast last day very kind .
- I’d like to thanks all the staff specially Ali khairy and the manager . In short it was a great experience.
One of our best sellers in Amman! Concord Hotel offers air-conditioned accommodations, located right in front of Amman’s Roman Theater. The hotel is located in the city center just behind Castle Mountain.The elevator-accessible rooms and suites at Hotel Concord have a TV, telephone and work desk. The accommodations include a private bathroom.The à la carte restaurant serves a variety of local dishes and snacks. Many eateries are also located in the direct surroundings of the property.The 24-hour reception staff offers a shuttle service to Marka International Airport, 4.3 mi away. Queen Alya International Airport is a 45-minute drive from the hotel.
- They upgrade us. We came to the hotel 3 times. They were awesome. Everything you need is very close. Great location. Just crossing the street is the theater. Amazing view.
- I liked everything there the view, the room, the staff are helpful and they tried there best to help us
- Location was great, just across the Roman theater. Stuff is polite. Breakfast was traditional Jordan food, nice.
- Brilliant location – across the street is the Roman theater and at the back is the hill of the Citadel. We enjoyed having enormous terrace and the buffet breakfast was really good.
- Location, it’s right in the middle of the city. Roman theater is right across the road.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Ţabarbawr