|2||Sara Crown Hotel||9.3||BOOKING.COM|
|4||Seven Days Hotel||8.6||BOOKING.COM|
Offering a garden with an outdoor pool, Ajloun Hotel has air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi. It has a 24-hour front desk and a free shuttle. Free parking is available on site.A satellite TV, mini-bar, and safety deposit box are in Ajloun’s rooms. Some include a separate seating area. Each has a private bathroom with a shower.A continental breakfast is served daily and a variety of drinks are offered at the bar. Room service is also available.Nearby attractions include Ajloun Castle and Cave of the Bear. Queen Alia International Airport is a 1.5-hour drive away.
- The staff were so helpful and kind and the location was very convenient to visit the castle
- The owner was very hospitalble and engaging. We really liked him and he made us feel welcome. The place was clean and taken care of, but it is a simple accommodation. We had arrived after a terrible experience at the only other hotel in Aljoun which is called the Al Jabal Castle Hotel. Stay away from that place (it is an exceptional dump that is in complete ruin). If you need to stay in Aljoun this is the place as long as you have reasonable expectations for what you are paying and the fact that you are in a small town in Jordan.
Exellent generosiy and resoect for guests.
Fabulous location . Very helpful staff , told us about surrounding area for hiking and helped us find transport to Dead Sea at local rates. A lot of work
Is being done on the property to upgrade it.
- Amazing breakfast included. Nice view, polite staff
Sara Crown Hotel
Located in central Irbid, Sara Crown Hotel offers simply furnished accommodations. It features free Wi-Fi in all areas and free private parking. Naseem Street is a 2-minute walk away.All units are fitted with tiled floors. Each room offers a seating area with a flat-screen TV and a mini-bar. The bathroom includes a shower.Guests can enjoy the restaurant at Sara Crown Hotel throughout the day. Room service is available 24 hours.Arabella Mall and Al Hasan Sport City are a 5-minute drive and King Hussein Airport is 37 mi away. An airport shuttle can be arranged upon request.
- Big clean and bright rooms, friendly staff, great location.
- Staff very friendly , and they care about your privacy, room are big and beautiful
- Really comfortable, friendly staff, great value for money – the best I’ve had in Jordan.
- Excellent location.. very clean.. lovely staff .. thanks a lot .. we hope see you again
- I enjoyed a quiet and peaceful night and the staff were super helpful and sweet.
A 5-minute walk from Yarmouk University, Sedrh Hotel offers self-catering accommodations with free Wi-Fi and private parking. It features a 24-hour front desk and an on-site restaurant.Including a flat-screen satellite TV, all accommodations at Sedrh Hotel are furnished with a warm décor. Each unit has a double or twin bed, living room and private bathroom with a shower.You can enjoy a meal at the main restaurant, which provides an à la carte menu along with a buffet service.Local excursions can be arranged by the tour desk. You can drive to Jordan’s Natural History Museum and Irbid Castle in 10 minutes. The old village of Umm Qaies is 25 minutes away by car.
The hotel is quite and clear, location is very nice the provide a good car parking and equipmented with camera for free. There is a breakfast as well.
Staff are very friendly and nice
- The quietness, the Friendly staff, the service. Felt like home
- Staff are polite and helpful. They were helpful letting me call local numbers from the front desk. .
- am very happy with staff they are so helpful and i would definitely stay there again because of the staff
- Sedrah Hotel is located next to the Yarmouk University in the modern district of Irbid city. The rooms are specious, modern and clean. A free underground car parking is available but it is also possible to park on the street. Several Jordanian, Lebanese and fast food restaurants are located nearby. The shopping district is located a few hundreds meters east of the hotel. The area is pleasant and safe to walk around in the evening. The hotel is located around 4km south from the centre of the city, clock tower, Tell Irbid and Dar Al-Saraya Archaeological Museum. You can reach these places driving or taking a taxi.
- The hotel is quite and clear, location is very nice the provide a good car parking and equipmented with camera for free. There is a breakfast as well.
Seven Days Hotel
Just a short walk away from Al Yarmouk University in Irbid, Seven Days Hotel features simply furnished accommodations. It offers free Wi-Fi in all areas, an indoor swimming pool, a fitness center and a hot tub.All rooms feature tiled floors. Each unit offers a private balcony, a living area with a flat-screen TV and a kitchenette. The bathroom is fitted with a shower or a bath.Guests can enjoy a daily breakfast at the main restaurant or in the room. Room service is available 24 hours.Irbid Mall is a 5-minute drive and Queen Alia International Airport is 71 mi away from Seven Days Hotel.
- A bit pricey for the city maybe, but so were the other comparable hotels as well. Lobby is very small.
- The staff was very polite and friendly. The location is excellent. Breakfast delicious and very tasty.
- the hotel was good – good value for money – they can improve the breakfast dishes
The room and bathroom was clean.
The employees was friendly
- Breakfast was really nice and very tasty bakeries
Located 1,650 feet from Al Yarmok University, Ajnadeen Hotel features accommodations with free WiFi in Irbid. Boasting a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. The hotel has an ATM machine and newspapers that guests can use.The rooms in the hotel are fitted with a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is equipped with a bath.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.You can play billiards at Ajnadeen Hotel, and car hire is available.
- Overall nice place… budget hotel.. Very kind staff and very helpful…
- Very good and friendly stuff, some details should be taken in consideration regarding the quality of furniture
- The staff was very polite and offered a helping hand in all things. Also the internet was very fast. The hotel was quiet and the restaurant was very clean with nice view.
- Close to my office… And Mr. Achraf, the Night-Shift Manager was EXTREMELY HELPFUL AND ACCOMMODATING.
- Staff were super nice, and location is great as well
Looking for: Best Hotels in Ţabaqat Faḩl