Petra Moon Hotel
Just 300 feet from the entrance gate to Petra, this hotel features spacious rooms with flat-screen TVs. It also has a roof garden with a seasonal outdoor pool.The soundproof rooms and suites at Petra Moon come with satellite channels, a DVD player and extra-long beds. Each has air conditioning and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast in the restaurant. Local and international meals are available for lunch and dinner. There is also a grocery store and a vending machine with drinks.Car rentals can be arranged by the staff at Petra Moon. Horseback riding and hiking trails are available to all guests.The hotel is only 300 feet from Jett bus station. Aqaba Airport is 100 miles away. A shuttle to Aqaba, Amman, and Aqaba Airport can be arranged by Petra Moon’s staff.
- The breakfast was fantastic and the staff were SO kind and helpful.
- Great location. Amazing breakfast buffet included. Great dinner buffet for a reasonable charge of 12 jd. We would for sure stay again!
- Good ambience. Good room. Warm people. Great location. Good service. Value for money. Definitely recommended.
- Great location 3 min walk to Petra Entrance. Excellent breakfast buffet
- Perfect location for visiting Petra. Maybe a five minute walk from the hotel to the entrance gate, which is huge at the end of the day when you are exhausted from all the walking. Clean facilities, spacious bathroom, great breakfast. Having 3 separate beds was fantastic. Room service staff were exceptional. Overall this is a great base for exploring Petra.
Petra Palace Hotel
One of our top picks in Wadi Musa.Petra Palace Hotel is located near the entrance of Petra. It features 2 outdoor swimming pools with terrace. The hotel has a steam bath where sauna and massage services are offered. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.The rooms have a warm décor and overlook either Petra mountains or the pool. They feature a sitting area with a satellite TV and a minibar. The bathroom has a shower and has free toiletries.Petra Palace Hotel’s restaurant is on the first floor, overlooking the pool. It serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner buffets.
- Location, location, and location This hotel is right by visitor center
- Great location just outside Petra, excellent wifi, good breakfast and dinner buffet.
- They have a nice swimming pool, clean rooms and a great breakfast.
- excellent location, left our car parked in front during our two night stay, and next morning walked 5 minutes to Petra entrance.
very close to the Petra entrance just 5 min walk Large rooms as typical for the area Clean and simple Clean and simple
The food was also good with a lot of variety and different things on both nights .
Anbat Midtown Hotel
One of our top picks in Wadi Musa.This newly renovated hotel in Wadi Musa provides a free shuttle to Petra Gate and its visitor’s center, 0.6 mi away. It also offers a sun terrace, 24-hour room service and free Wi-Fi access.All air-conditioned/heated rooms at Al Anbat Midtown 2 come with satellite TV and a mini-bar. Each private bathroom is stocked with a shower, bath towels, hairdryer and complimentary toiletries.Breakfast , lunch and dinner is available daily in the small restaurant of Al Anbat Midtown Hotel. A number of supermarkets, cafés and eateries are located within the hotel’s direct surroundings. Guests can enjoy some fresh air at the roof top.Queen Alia International is 145 mi away, while Dead sea is 96 mi away. Aqaba Airport and the aqaba border crossing is is 78 mi away from the hotel. Free street parking is in front of the property. Transportation is available upon request to/from any location in Jordan at an added charge.
- Great hotel, very nice staff. The room was very clean. There is air conditioning and hot water. The breakfast was delicious! The hotel is located near center and near restaurants, supermarket etc. I will come me back! 🙂
- Good price and quality ratio. Tasty breakfast. Nice city view from dining room
- The staff was super kind, the rooms comfortable and very clean, the breakfast was very tasty and generous! ☺️ Ah, the shower, such a good water pressure and hot, and the powerful hair dryer! Perfect after the hard day in Petra!
– free transfer service to and from Petra
– very nice stuff
– great view from the restaurant at level 5, were they serve breakfast
– near exchange service, restaurants, local shops (2-3 min by walking)
- His cousins hotel was nice since we did not stay here cant say but would have liked the location
Amra Palace International Hotel
In Petra next to the Wadi Musa Souk, this hotel offers panoramic views of the Petra Mountains. It has a spa with indoor heated pool surrounded by lounge chairs. The Hotel is within a walking distance from the Petra Gate.All rooms at the Amra Palace International Hotel are decorated in warm colors. They offer flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, a minibar and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Guests of the Amra Palace can enjoy a relaxing massage at the spa. Guests can enjoy a drink and admire the sunset on the terrace overlooking the hotel’s garden.Each morning a breakfast buffet is served in Hotel Amra’s dining room. In the evening, the restaurant serves a wide variety of Arabic and international cuisine. In the summertime, the hotel offers an outdoor Bedouin Restaurant, which serves a traditional barbecue.Amra Palace Hotel is just minutes from the main shopping areas and the entrance to the ancient city of Petra. Free on-site private parking is available.
- This is an excellent hotel. The staff is great, friendly, helpful. The building itself seems older but the upkeep is solid. There’s a “lift” to get luggage into the hotel from the street that could work for a wheelchair user in a pinch. The facilities/building itself is good and the breakfast is good… But the staff made this place great. It’s close to the Petra Visitor Center which was key.
- Nice lobby. Very professional Personnel. Helpful and friendly. Good windows soundproofing. Not a sound from outside.
- Breakfast was ample and delicious. Room was clean and comfortable. Very happy with our last-second booking after our original plan fell through. Location was very convenient with many restaurants nearby.
- The room was very pretty and the bed very comfortable.
- Close to center and 15 minutes walking to Petra entrance gate. Great breakfast. Comfortable room. Good value for money.
Petra Marriott Hotel
One of our top picks in Wadi Musa.Featuring an outdoor pool and a restaurant, the Marriott Petra Hotel is in Wadi Musa. Free Wi-Fi access is available in public areas.The rooms here have a flat-screen TV, air conditioning and a minibar. Featuring a shower, the private bathrooms also include a hairdryer and a bathrobe. Some rooms have a mountain view. Extra facilities include a sitting area and cable channels.At the Marriott Petra Hotel, there is both a buffet and a sit-down restaurant. The property also includes meeting facilities, luggage storage and shops on site.The hotel is 2.2 miles from Petra, just over 1 miles from Obelisk Tomb and 1.5 miles from the College of Archaeology, Tourism and Hotel Management.
The staff are so kind and welcoming
They offer help without asking them
The service is extraordinary
- Everything was great, from the facility to the staff. My children cried when we ended our stay and we wish we would of stayed longer!!!
- Stuff but extremely friendly and efficient. Checking experience was very good. Our room was upgraded without even asking. The room itself was very comfortable and we had connecting rooms which was great. The view from the hotel is excellent with sunset over Petra that was amazing. The front desk also organized our Petra tour with a guideUsing the back entrance. That cost a bit but it’s worth it. They also arrange a late check out because the Petra tour took time. Overall an excellent experience and I would recommend this hotel highly.
- My daughter has Celiac disease and the staff went above and beyond to accommodate her dietary needs, including changing the oil in the fryer so she could have french fries and having the chef purchase gluten free pasta for her dinner. Traveling and staying at hotels is often stressful for her because we often don’t know if there will be anything for her to eat and the Petra Marriott ensured that she had a wonderful experience.
- Every thing is amazing and wonderful actually i love stay here so next time i will come here just for vacation not working to enjoy it more
- The staff are so kind and welcoming
Located 2.6 miles from Petra, Horizon offers a garden, a terrace and air-conditioned accommodations with a patio and free WiFi.Each unit is fully fitted with a washing machine, a satellite flat-screen TV, a sofa and closet, as well as a fireplace. There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with hot tub and free toiletries.Guests at the condo hotel can enjoy a continental breakfast.Petra Visitor Center is 2.6 miles from Horizon, while Al Khazneh The Treasury is 6 miles from the property.
- Mousa is a very friendly and helpfull host! Him and his lovely family made us feel at home. They prepared a homemade dinner, wich was delicious!
- Very warm welcome and superb view from the terrase. It’s a very good option for comfy stay in Wadi Musa.
- Nice apartment (in the second floor) in the nice house. There is a terrace on the roof with the view to the city. Very kind family (owners) especially their young daughter.
- We can really recommend Horizon. The room with private bathroom with hot water was very clean and well equipped. It has separated, private entrance. The Owner with his Family are very hospitable, nice and helpful. We ate delicious traditional dinner in their place. The guesthouse is located on the hill and it has a beautiful view to the whole Wadi Musa.
- Very nice family. A room with a separate entrance, at 5 mins by car from the center. Nice views from the balcony.
One of our best sellers in Wadi Musa! Featuring a garden, terrace and views of garden, Infinity Lodge is located in Wadi Musa, an 18-minute walk from Petra. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, room service and a shared lounge, along with free WiFi. The property has a hot tub, evening entertainment and a tour desk.All rooms come with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, an electric tea pot, a bidet, a hairdryer and a closet. With a private bathroom equipped with a shower and free toiletries, some rooms at the hotel also feature a patio.Continental and buffet breakfast options are available every morning at Infinity Lodge.Popular points of interest near the accommodation include Petra Visitor Center, College of Archaeology, Tourism and Hotel Management. And Obelisk Tomb.
- I have gone Petra many times, since I live in Amman, and this definitely the best hotel I’ve seen there. The service is too notch. The view from our room was amazing. We loved dinner and breakfast, especially out on the patio. The owner, Mohammad, is wonderful. Our only disappointment was the closures at Petra because of Covid-19. 🙁 we had planned to stay for two night, but only stayed for one because Petra was closed.
If you want to stay close to Petra, at a place of wonderfull taste, wake up to discover from your own window how amazing is the landscape and still feel like home then Infinity Lodge is for you! Mohamed and Holly are exceptional hosts, like you knew them forever.
- The room decor made you feel like you were in a cabin on top of a hill and that’s exactly how it felt. The beds and pillows were comfortable. There was complimentary water. The dinners they had were spectacular! Kudos to the chef! And they helped us out a lot with picking us up from a bar or the Turkish baths. The manager and his brothers were very accommodating and sweet.
Modern, and cosy clean spaceous rooms with coffee (instant), tea and water provided in the room. Good water presure in the shower.
Great dinner optional available in house (between 11 and 15JD).
Super friendly hosts !
- Everyone was very kind and nice. The hotel is on the mountain, so there is a very nice view. The food was very tasty. The style of the hotel and room really amazing!!!!
QAIS ALHAMADEEN HOUSES
Located in Rujm ash Sharāʼirah in the Amman Governorate region, QAIS ALHAMADEEN HOUSES provides accommodations with free WiFi.All units include a fully equipped kitchen, allowing guests to prepare their own meals.A continental breakfast is served at the property.The condo hotel has a terrace.Guests can relax in the garden at the property.Amman is 6 miles from QAIS ALHAMADEEN HOUSES, while Jericho is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Queen Alia International Airport, 21 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
One of our top picks in Wadi Musa.Located in Wadi Musa, Rakan offers accommodations with a patio or a balcony, free WiFi and TV, as well as a terrace.Petra is 1.3 mi from the aparthotel, while Petra Visitor Center is 0.7 mi away.
- clean,spacious,good location,good value for money,view of the city,kind host
New, clean and spacious. The host was very friendly – he provided us with tea and coffee for our apartment on arrival.
Check in was quick and straightforward. We checked out the next morning and headed for Petra, and they were good enough to contact us to tell us that my sister had left her driving license behind. We were able to collect it after visiting Petra, saving her a lot of hassle at home.
The WiFi was good and the showers were great. I would recommend anyone travelling to Wadi Rum to stay here.
- The house is located at around 20 minutes walking distance from Wadi Musa center and 20 minutes walking distance to the Petra Visitor center. The hotel was opened just 2 moth ago, so everything was quite new. Our appartment was much bigger than expected – with a living room, a kitchen, and two bed rooms (we needed only one). Everything was clean. We could use a water heater to make tea or coffee. The air condition worked well, so we could heat our sleeping room. Friendly people – the reception was always occupied during the day and the evening.
- Very nice, helpful people & easy contact, air-condition
- A very spacious and clean apartament for a family.
Petra Gate Hotel
This hotel offers a covered roof terrace and rooms with private facilities. The accommodations offers a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi.With free Wi-Fi, all rooms at Petra Gate Hotel feature a fan and heating. Each private bathroom is equipped with a shower.Guests can enjoy their morning breakfast on the terrace, and relax afterwards by smoking some traditional water pipe. The restaurant serves local dishes and an open buffet.The 24-hour reception staff at Petra Gate will provide guests with a complimentary cup of tea upon arrival. They can also store luggage and recommend bus transportation to Wadi Rum and Amman.
Hands down and full commendations to Leah and to the rest of the staff. Leah knows Petra very well from the best food, tourist spots information onto transportation details. She has quite a wide range of connections of which makes it easier for her guests to maneuver around the area all the way to Wadi Rum, Aqaba or to the far north.
They also have a cozy rooftop lounge where you can witness an amazing panoramic view of Wadi Musa. It provides an excellent site for sunsets and sunrise.
Fantastic location, value for the money and helpful staff.
- Really friendly staff, eager to help with anything and happy to chat. Nice room and very good value!
The staff, the location and the roof! 🙂
The value is pretty good as well!
- Friendly, helpful staff. Clean room, comfortable bed, private shower and bathroom was nice. View was nice.
- The staff is super friendly and helpful. The location was good, close to the restaurants, not far from Petra visitor centre. They have tours to Wadi Rum for an excellent price – really worth to consider.
- Hands down and full commendations to Leah and to the rest of the staff. Leah knows Petra very well from the best food, tourist spots information onto transportation details. She has quite a wide range of connections of which makes it easier for her guests to maneuver around the area all the way to Wadi Rum, Aqaba or to the far north.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Aţ Ţayyibah